Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 596662 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

-NOMAD-

Plymouth, MA

#493060 Nov 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
While the Christians were busy murdering the Jews and others as heretics, they must have been certain that Jesus approved, or they would not have risked from their own perception, their own salvation ... would they???
@ June, It's not that Jesus approved. It was the Israelite God who approved. The God and Father of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.
The nation of Israel had murderd his son through the government of Rome.It was your religious leaders who murderd the Messiah. The Messiah that God had promised. Prophecy,is likened to "The Will of God" If i was a Jewish man, i would probably be a atheist by now.
It's easy to blame a religious movement like Christanity.Because, Israel had peace and were protected by the world's great Roman Empire.So from your perspective i can see your point.
To me, the RCC and its Pope are to blame for all the mayhem and bad ill feelings that have fought the many murderious wars in the name of Christanity at the time of the crusades.
marge

Ames, IA

#493061 Nov 19, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Pope Francis is the Antichrist??
And you base this on what? He makes us worship statues and Mary??
I don't know what to do with you people. If the truths you heard on here about Catholics isn't enough to deliver you from that forced ignorance you have, then nothing will..
deep prayer and fasting perhaps. Maybe I'll try it.
He's warning you Clay and doing a fine job if you ask me, no blood will be on his hands.

You best pray and fast. May God bless you
marge

Ames, IA

#493062 Nov 19, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Clay. I stand against false teachings and false teachers.
your priests and your false doctrines are of the devil. look at the Verses that GIF/KAY are presenting concerning your pastor wishing control of God Holy Mt. look at the verse about the armies surrounding Israel. warring in Lebanon, warring in Syria, warring in Egypt, warring in Iraq, warring in Turkey with the Kurds.
you had better get back in contact with that spirit that you met in a jail cell and hope that He is Holy. because I can tell you right now, that soon, this old Preacher is going to look up, for my redemption is drawing closer.
Yep

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#493063 Nov 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify.....for you.....
I believe that somewhere, somehow, something, did something to get this Universe started. What that it, I don't know.
I also believe there is plenty of evidence to support a spiritual "invisible" world exists - based upon scientific evidence accumulated by thousands of people.
Thus, this proves that organized religion's tale - that they are the keeper's of salvation - is false.
Perhaps it is the result of our inability to understand "continuum", and/or the restriction of the 3 dimensions we recognize as reality, constricted even farther by "linear time" as a measure. We only recognize the moment to moment "panes" of existence within that track of perception as reality. It is pretty much realized by science that we only see about 5/9 of what is perceived as "reality", or the actual state of "matter"...and experiment has proven that. I would remind you that that is just within the confines of the first 3 dimensions...which proves the existence of a fourth through actual experiment.
With such a frame of mind, and lack of knowledge, we are presupposed to everything we know of as having a beginning and an end. That is most likely a misconception of actuality.
By calculation, we have shown the possibility of the existence of at least 10 other dimensions.

United States

#493064 Nov 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
The devil got into it ...He mistranslated the word of God for the Carnally minded Roman Catholics....
JUST AS he as he mistranslated the word of God and deceived Adam and Eve in the GARDEN OF EDEN...
-
-
Liam wrote:
so Christ was lying when He said the gates of hell wouldn't prevail against it?
Oh but you say the Pentecostal movement was the real church all along- and your interpretations are now correct!
I don't get you.
tell me for the record.....at what point did the Catholic Church get infiltrated.
was it when they believed in the Eucharist, infant Baptism, Confession to a Priest. sacramental priesthood. When was it? I'm not a resident in your compound. I refuse to force myself to be stupid just to by into your conspiracy Christianity.
-
-
Of COURSE Christ was not lying!! CHRIST CANNOT LIE!
Indeed, you are correct when you say the "gates of hell" shall NOT prevail against his One True Church.
Therefore: Since Christ cannot lie, his One True Church will ALWAYS be with us.
How hard is that to figure out? Not TOO hard if you really THINK about it!
But, when you start "thinking" about it you gotta hold ALL the words of Christ as true and not lies. When he said, "the gates of hell would not prevail against it," He MEANT IT. Just as he MEANT IT when he said, "Call no man your Father."
Christ CANNOT lie. But POPES CAN!
The "Catholic Church has ALWAYS BEEN infiltrated, Clay, from the moment they decided to call Christ a LIAR when they decided to call their leaders "Father". From there - it is downhill all the way.
-
It is ALL inconsequential:
when they believed in the Eucharist;
when they believed in infant Baptism;
when they believed Confession to a Priest;
when they believed sacramental priesthood.
-
Christ said: "Call no MAN your Father." What can be more simple than that? What can be more plain? Do you not think that this simple statement cancels out those who DO insist on being called Father? Or do you prefer to call Christ a liar, Clay?
-
I *refuse to force myself* to call Christ a liar, Clay.
Yes! Christ was NOT lying when he said, "Call no man your father." Can't you see that?
Truly, why can you not see that?
-
-
New International Version:
"And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have ONE Father, and he is in heaven."
Why can't you see that it is "all bets are off"... all the way from there, Clay?
-
Christ said, "Call no man Father" for a reason Clay.
-
and you, yourself - said, Christ IS NOT a liar.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#493066 Nov 19, 2013
-NOMAD- wrote:
<quoted text>
@ June, It's not that Jesus approved. It was the Israelite God who approved. The God and Father of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.
The nation of Israel had murderd his son through the government of Rome.It was your religious leaders who murderd the Messiah. The Messiah that God had promised. Prophecy,is likened to "The Will of God" If i was a Jewish man, i would probably be a atheist by now.
It's easy to blame a religious movement like Christanity.Because, Israel had peace and were protected by the world's great Roman Empire.So from your perspective i can see your point.
To me, the RCC and its Pope are to blame for all the mayhem and bad ill feelings that have fought the many murderious wars in the name of Christanity at the time of the crusades.
She is NOT JEWISH ..just using Jehovah argument to put down Christians ..she does NOT believe on God period..She says .

And the God if Abraham or Christians did not tell Christians to kill ANYONE .

JESUS said preach if they reject your preaching..move on .

Np forced conversions,..no confiscation. Nor death..by us .

Their diaspora,was foretold but I read SONETHING ..That as awful
As it was for some..this may have allowed them to survive as a,people looking always for ward to Israel and messiah

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#493067 Nov 19, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....A baby is born claimed to be the son of God to parents into a religion called Judiasm, which does not believe in a son of God.
.....33 years Jesus and his family worshiped devoutly, in a belief system that did not believe in them..........makes no common sense!) then he decides to start an entirely NEW belief system, completely opposite of the religion he devoutly worshiped his entire life. He has no plan of operation, no rules and regulations.
Almost 3 centuries later, this new belief system catches on after dozens or hundreds of false starts spearheaded by an emperor who himself didn't believe in a spiritual God but was himself a Sun worshiper.
........imagine explaining Jesus to someone who had never heard of Judiasm or christianity.
UNBELIEVABLE!
He did have a plan, which was created before man was created.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#493068 Nov 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it is the result of our inability to understand "continuum", and/or the restriction of the 3 dimensions we recognize as reality, constricted even farther by "linear time" as a measure. We only recognize the moment to moment "panes" of existence within that track of perception as reality. It is pretty much realized by science that we only see about 5/9 of what is perceived as "reality", or the actual state of "matter"...and experiment has proven that. I would remind you that that is just within the confines of the first 3 dimensions...which proves the existence of a fourth through actual experiment.
With such a frame of mind, and lack of knowledge, we are presupposed to everything we know of as having a beginning and an end. That is most likely a misconception of actuality.
By calculation, we have shown the possibility of the existence of at least 10 other dimensions.
Great Post!!!! Thanx

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#493069 Nov 19, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
To understand infant Baptism, you have to understand Jewish circumcision. Circumcision was the initiation into the covenant family of God, done to infants... Now Baptism is.
"And in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ, having been buried with him in Baptism"
Col 2:11-12
"people were also bringing babies to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them"
Luke 18:15
"Bring me the little children, do not hinder them"
Matt 19:14
"Baptize first the children, and if they can speak for themselves, let them do so, otherwise let their parents or other relatives speak for them"
Apostolic tradition 215 AD, Hippolytus
"The Church received from the Apostles the tradition of giving Baptizing even to infants. The Apostles to whom were given the secrets of divine sacraments, knew that there are in everyone innate stains of original sin, which must be washed away through water and the Spirit"
Origen, commentaries on Romans, 248 AD
catholic.com/tracts/early-teachings-on-infant...
The most mega moronic words seen on this forum: Quote: To understand infant Baptism, you have to understand Jewish circumcision. Circumcision was the initiation into the covenant family of God, done to infants...

circumcision: surgical removal of the foreskin of males...

So Clay...according to what you are saying....all females were excluded from the family of God!!!!!! Was not that unfair??????

Location hidden

#493070 Nov 19, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Great Post!!!! Thanx
You're welcome Hermie.
It's most inadequate in explanation, but I think it is at least understandable.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#493072 Nov 19, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Great Post!!!! Thanx
Look in your messages,or,Seras . Sent you a,slide show,..lol
Chess

Columbus, OH

#493073 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
THE JEWS HAVE MADE A DECISION TO ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH YOUR STRANGE god...
The daughter of which you call Mary the queen of heaven...
And here I thought Ted Haggard was the queen of heaven.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#493074 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
.... THAT WILL MAKE THE FIRST inquisition TO seem as
A SUNDAY SCHOOL PICK NICK...
I always hated those Sunday school picnics too.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#493075 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be better(more precise) to translate from the most original writing(s)?
Satan, get the behind me!

Everyone knows the best translation comes from translating Hebrew into Greek, then into Latin, and, finally, into 400-year-old English.

Pfft.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#493076 Nov 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
Of COURSE Christ was not lying!! CHRIST CANNOT LIE!
Correct.

Pretend entities cannot lie.

They really can't do anything.

Well, other than confuse the simpleminded.

Location hidden

#493077 Nov 20, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan, get the behind me!
Everyone knows the best translation comes from translating Hebrew into Greek, then into Latin, and, finally, into 400-year-old English.
Pfft.
LOL!
Chess

Columbus, OH

#493078 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm stuck in three dimensions.

Any more than that and I refer the matter to Stephen Hawking.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#493079 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
:)
truth

Australia

#493080 Nov 20, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...

Do you support corupt organizations within systems and goverments..
If are you victim from corupt organization..where you can go find stolen indetity.
Did you know why you victims?
Did you know who cover up on most evil satanic way your rights defended yourself as well why/

Do you trust corupt satanic accusers law?

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

don't trust criminal organization which goverment or any system cover up on most evil way..

by criminals
truth

Australia

#493081 Nov 20, 2013
JUST PUT ON FIRE ANY CORRUPT ACCUSATIONS AND DOCUMENTS WHAT FRIENDS OF THEM TRY COVER UP..NOT RESPECT OR TRUST ANY CORRUPT ACCUSERS DOES METER WHERE THEY SERVE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuba's Havana Archbishop, Cardinal Jaime Ortega... 3 hr Martica 8
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Mr Atl 9,538
News Ecuador, first stop on Pope tour, highlights en... Sat Mark 1
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Jun 30 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Jun 26 Earthling-1 118
More from around the web