Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 647097 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#493219 Nov 20, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="RoSesz" <quoted text>
I want to really know is,this what your Church is,teaching
.that the Cathc Church has,taken the place of Israel.
We are,not talking the Eucharist .
I'm saying Jesus is,returning WHERE HE LEFT..in Israel.
He has not REPLACED the,Jews...this,makes no sense ..we have Bern grafted into ABRAHAMS, tree,..because THRY rejected Him..BUT WE,ARE,ADOPTED children..
The,age,of The GENTILES,will end ...Clay ...And a remnant will be saved ..And bow before their TRUE MESSIAH in Jerusalem ...not Rome .
I'm surprised by your thinking ..I really want to know if you ate,mistaken or if this,is,what the,RCC teaches,....
I did ask GIF. Now I'm.asking you is there some bad is,in Catholic teaching for this,.
Not the,EuchRist ..not the,Pope ..I'm.talking JERUSALEM..HIS,RETURN
.THE JEWS,...
Some were it is,specifically written that Jesus,is,returning o Time ..or that Time is,Jerusalem..or that the RCC has taken the place if the,JEWS IN THE END TIMES ...
----------
God has not, nor will He ever forsake His promises to the Jews. If He were to do that, I could not believe His promises to me.
KayMarie
That's what I always,thought ..US,scriptures,say He will return where E left ...that's,not Rome ...

I also know,Rome wants a,deed to some property that has,a church.....But I cannot see how they can get the deed to THE
WHOLE MOUNT..first because it has,a huge mosque on it..thought he Palestinians,and,POPE ate closely allied..I cannot image all the,MUSLIMS, would agree ...I also don't see,Neanyahu or the Jews,giving the RCC he deed ..Im not sure they even got back the worship instruments,they asked for .to use,for sAcrifice .That Rome stole ...from HE Jews way back when....
None of it
Makes no sense to me ..

I've also heRd sermons,that WE are he Babylon ...And if we keep going as we are BABYLON knows on that ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#493220 Nov 20, 2013
NOWHERE HAVE I EVER READ THAT THE ATICAN IS,IN PLACE OF ISRAEL ...that's,just not right ..

Since: Sep 09

Vancouver, Canada

#493221 Nov 20, 2013
All the Jews wanted was to rule the earth with their one god sitting in his throne in the sky.

Is that too much to ask???

The Catholics committed the same atrocity. Then the Muslims followed suit ... and bringing up the rear were and are the Protestants.

They all want to rule the people of the world with their own BRANDS of religion.

What a shame that humans are so greedy ... so aggressive and so ignorant.

Vancouver, Canada

#493222 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I always,thought ..US,scriptures,say He will return where E left ...that's,not Rome ...
According to some of the Japanese folks, Jesus drowned in a river in Japan.

Myths are fascinating, albeit a whole lot of bologna.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#493223 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I also know,Rome wants a,deed to some property that has,a church.....But I cannot see how they can get the deed to THE
WHOLE MOUNT..first because it has,a huge mosque on it..thought he Palestinians,and,POPE ate closely allied..I cannot image all the,MUSLIMS, would agree ...I also don't see,Neanyahu or the Jews,giving the RCC he deed ..Im not sure they even got back the worship instruments,they asked for .to use,for sAcrifice .That Rome stole ...from HE Jews way back when....
None of it
Makes no sense to me ..
I've also heRd sermons,that WE are he Babylon ...And if we keep going as we are BABYLON knows on that ..
Unfortunately not much makes sense to you Rose. You should concentrate on simpler things.

Vancouver, Canada

#493224 Nov 20, 2013
And some of the gnostic claimed that Jesus wasn't even crucified.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

The author appears to belong to a group of gnostics who maintain that Christ was not crucified on the cross.

https://www.google.ca/#q=gnostic+jesus+not+cr...
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#493225 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
NOWHERE HAVE I EVER READ THAT THE ATICAN IS,IN PLACE OF ISRAEL ...that's,just not right ..
Have a problem responding directly to my posts Rose?

"that's,just not right"

Who says you get to decide what's right or not?

Vancouver, Canada

#493226 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Wherever myth-makers put it, is where it will land.

Vancouver, Canada

#493227 Nov 20, 2013
I'm not in religion, and so I don't believe that I will be punished by a creator for not having belief IN a supposed creator.

Take away all religion, and the fear, if you have any, will dissipate.

At any rate, where there is trust, there should be no fear whatsoever.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#493228 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
NOWHERE HAVE I EVER READ THAT THE VATICAN IS,IN PLACE OF ISRAEL ...that's,just not right ..
The lying Roman Catholics are in for a rude awakening..

Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

The abis is deep and eternal ...there will be no escape for the willfully unbelievers in God's word...
Michael

Canada

#493229 Nov 20, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael
I thought the way you have for a long time. But since about June, I have been observing that I had some anger issues, which I had been unaware of since childhood, which I am reacquainting myself, and resolving with compassion and meekness. Namely the anger was undefined and understood by me, to which like a magnet, attracted little by little iron filings, and obscuring the source of the anger, but weighing me down.
Since anger is a "mortal" sin, it was quite important for me to recognize and deal with it as soon as possible. Namely through prayer, and repentance, and resolving to its avoidance.
Then also are all the major sins, we think and gloss over them, believing they are past us, but in fact as long as we are in this human body, we must be watchful to not sin....
Not to worry, but be watchful, and go to God for help, and be confident that God can help....
Peace
Didn't know you had an anger problem. Good you realized it and took care of it.

I am not angry, just searching for the truth.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#493230 Nov 20, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Catholic Church is the New Israel.
Take a few moments and read this Rose. It'll help you understand why.
http://www.catholicbible101.com/thechurchthen...
Thanks,for the link.

Ok.One small sort of thing ..You folks think that the,artwork etc ..is,being kept for Jesus,or man..I mean should it be sold ..You think Jesus,could not get it back on His,return??

Most important ..You think.Jesus is,returning to RIME ''not the Mount of Olives ??

NIT to His people HE Jews as well as,GENTILES .

And you don't think E is going to MSKE all things,New ..And rule from.the NEW,JERUSALEM hat will be from.HEAVEN in ISRAEL.

or is the Pope,really trying to.get the Temple Mount mount..???

Jesus has,NOT DESERTED HIS,PROPLE ISRAEL..no matter EHAT they did ..the
Remnant will be saved and bowed to Him..he shall rule from.Israel ...

Vancouver, Canada

#493231 Nov 20, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says you get to decide what's right or not?
Who indeed???
>>>>>>> >>>>>>

The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.

Repentance

And we have an equally well authenticated case of an Indian of the Choctaw tribe, who had been taught to believe from early life that the white man was his natural enemy, and that it was his right and duty to kill him, repenting on his death-bed for having a short time previously neglected, when the opportunity presented, to dispatch a “pale face” he met in his travels. Instead of killing him, he yielded for the moment to the impulse of his better feelings, and passed him by. But on reviewing his past life at the approach of death, he came to the conclusion he had sinned in omitting to kill this man, and he grieved and lamented sorely over this dereliction of apprehended duty. Here we have a case of repentance sanctioning murder. Must we, therefore, conclude that murder is morally right, or a righteous act? Certainly, according to orthodox logic.

Vancouver, Canada

#493232 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
As the Catholics created the new testament, your Protestant curses hold no power over Catholic curses.

You ought to KNOW that.

You have to write your own book and only then will your curses have "MEAN"ing.

As it is, your Protestant curses are lame and therefore ... meaningless.

:)

Vancouver, Canada

#493233 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
he shall rule from.Israel ...
It's darned lucky for us that you know the mind of Jehovah.

Otherwise we might all be lost to the fiery pits of Gehenna, where the wicked shall spend eternity.

Vancouver, Canada

#493234 Nov 20, 2013
Back when Martin Luther was a Catholic monk, he learned all about how to manipulate words in the new testament to suit his Catholicism.

That education came in mighty handy when he desired to start a new religion.

Manipulators catch on fast.

Vancouver, Canada

#493235 Nov 20, 2013
Joseph Smith was a master at manipulation.

All he had to do was tell gullible humans that he had "restored the gospel" to its original 'truth'" ... and PRESTO ... he had a huge following that later wrote "The Book of Mormon."

Some are polygamous and some aren't ... but it seems that either way ... Jehovah is "unmoved."

Vancouver, Canada

#493236 Nov 20, 2013
When Meg Wellnitz of Kentucky went off to college and became a Wiccan witch, her family made the fatal mistake of criticizing her religion AND her boyfriend who was IN the religion.

Her mother, father and brother ended up dead.

People in religion can become VERY aggressive in protecting what they perceive is of great value.

The neighbors who knew Meg as a young charming, friendly girl found it difficult to believe that she had become a conspirator in the murder of her own family.
Anthony MN

United States

#493237 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
The abis is deep and eternal ...there will be no escape for the willfully unbelievers in God's word...
Every word you post about the Catholic Church is a lie. I'd be careful to read what scripture says about liars and slanderers if I were you confrinting. Your time for repentance is coming to an end.
Anthony MN

United States

#493238 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,for the link.
Ok.One small sort of thing ..You folks think that the,artwork etc ..is,being kept for Jesus,or man..I mean should it be sold ..You think Jesus,could not get it back on His,return??
Most important ..You think.Jesus is,returning to RIME ''not the Mount of Olives ??
NIT to His people HE Jews as well as,GENTILES .
And you don't think E is going to MSKE all things,New ..And rule from.the NEW,JERUSALEM hat will be from.HEAVEN in ISRAEL.
or is the Pope,really trying to.get the Temple Mount mount..???
Jesus has,NOT DESERTED HIS,PROPLE ISRAEL..no matter EHAT they did ..the
Remnant will be saved and bowed to Him..he shall rule from.Israel ...
Um, I said the Catholic Church is the New Israel. I don't think I opined as to the exact geographical location of His return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Iamfree 10,170
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Thu South Knox Hombre 7
News Nation-Now 57 mins ago 10:35 a.m.Pope Francis s... Jun 27 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May '16 Gods r Delusions ... 4
More from around the web