Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,784
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Australia

#492868 Nov 19, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...

http://womanlyinterests.blogspot.com.au/2012/...

namiguso=who flirt and wink
nevaraj momaka
ubit cete puska iz oblaka

not wink
truth

Australia

#492869 Nov 19, 2013
mala moja
ajmo u boriche
di no zora sviche=light
aja svaka shara po tri momka vara
svaka kocka hoche da se bocka
re re re re ra ra ra ra

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#492870 Nov 19, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>what part of this did you not read?
. and in Greek, it is literally translated as "I am the being
I apologize. I misunderstood you. I'm sleepy so I wasn't reading very carefully.

In the Greek when translated it is "I AM THE ONE WHO IS". Again I apologize for misunderstanding you.

And you're being nice. Are you feeling okay,LOL?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#492871 Nov 19, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>what part of this did you not read?
. and in Greek, it is literally translated as "I am the being
The Septuagint will help with the translation for those that are interested. And for those that are unfamiliar with the Septuagint,the Septuagint is the Greek translation of the Hebrew text.
truth

Australia

#492872 Nov 19, 2013
ajmo u bo.rich.e di no zora sviche=light

whats deference between
ra ra ra
then
na na na naaaa
truth

Australia

#492873 Nov 19, 2013
ajmo u bo.rich.e dino z.ora sviche
rich hour ora
truth

Australia

#492874 Nov 19, 2013
sept.g au s
sept=9 au$

see

be good

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492876 Nov 19, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Laugh if you will June,but to you're credit you have inspired a whole generation to carry the faith and the love of Christ to people who have always asked those questions you ask,and now because of your answers have a clear view of the issues on both sides of the issue of religion.
Young people that I have showed your coments to were scared straight,and have really turned their lives around and have helped better their comunity.
But then that was your plan all along wasn't it?
Bless you June! You sweet ol'gal.
Well ... It's nice to know that I'm good for something ... besides being fodder for all those religious hells.

:)

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492877 Nov 19, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you, i may be incredibly annoyed with you, but im not mad.
It's so funny when people of religion try to pretend they are above being mortal humans with emotions of anger.

When I'm pissed off, I just let it all hang out, as I have no reason to even try to pretend I'm a holy servant of any of those imaginary gods.

:)

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492878 Nov 19, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you and chuck suffer from a case of Bible Idolatry.
Note the word "idol."

I suggest those who are certain they find truth in biblical words, are idolizing the meanings THEY put into the words. And that is idolatry.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book “Devious Derivations”… Popular Misconceptions and More than 1000 true origins of Common Word and Phrases … by Hugh Rawson.

god.

It should be of passing interest to women readers especially to know that god originally was of neuter gender, as in the Middle High German abgott, idol. The word became masculine following the conversion of the German tribes to Christianity.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492879 Nov 19, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that bother you that a Catholic guy professes that he loves Jesus Christ with all his heart and soul?
It bothers me that you are so emotionally indoctrinated as to believe a conjured image loves you in return.

I would prefer that you learn to feel whole in your self without any other imaginary influence whatsoever.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492880 Nov 19, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah is pretend,
I agree that all images of deities are pretend.

But for those who believe in the one-god image ... Jehovah is the only male god of the Abrahamic religion, and in turn it is emotional adultery to try to steal another man's god away from him.

And (within the illusion of theology) that is the devious game played by the Catholics, Muslims and Protestants.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492881 Nov 19, 2013
Liam wrote:
Goodnight Preston. I don't get a good feeling when I talk trash.
When I get called an idiot or told I'm going to hell, I need to turn the other cheek.
if I can't respond like a Christian should, then I shouldn't respond at all.
Did you forget that it was the Christians that burned others at the stake for simply having a different religious belief?

THAT was trash religion, and you are simply suffering from a milder form of the indoctrination.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492882 Nov 19, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>My friend,I really don't think you fully comprehend what Paul was teaching concerning the law. Please read the following VERY CAREFULLY...
http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/new.html
There are certain ceremonial laws and blood laws that were done away with but the majority of the law is still in effect today and it a work of the Devil that has tried to dupe Gods children into ignoring Gods law.
Oh now ... here comes another puffed up in the head self-perceived teller of nothing but the truth who sees evil in others and holiness in SELF.

Silly people!

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492883 Nov 19, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
While digging into Scripture I discovered several verses which apply to the Roman Catholic church and it's members. Sad verses but true none the less.
Nothing but evil for others, and holiness for you ... RIGHT ... self-perceived RIGHTEOUS one.

I suggest that there is nowhere on earth that so much arrogance thrives than in the many morphed forms of religion.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492884 Nov 19, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
My soul doth magnify the Lord.
You suffer from the mindset ... "I am LORD of my religion, and if I say that Jesus loves me ... you'd better believe that it is true."

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492885 Nov 19, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>VALIDATION OF MY WORDS!
Case in point.

You are validating words to please your self. THAT is your religion.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#492886 Nov 19, 2013
marge wrote:
Got Jesus?
One must to endure to the END.
'Not to us but to Him be the glory.!'
Your aim is to deprive others of love if they won't align to your belief in an image of Jesus. THAT is the bottom LINE of your religion.

Self-centered ... to the rotten core!
truth

Australia

#492887 Nov 19, 2013
u rip off satanic wicket criminals document

accusers are accusers for ever
who they are

evil wicket accusers..
proveee
if not liked that
truth

Australia

#492888 Nov 19, 2013
Do you need satanic documents?
print for yourself not for me.

nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
evil people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Gee-Tee 8,537
Voices: In Cuba, a new church, a ray of hope 6 hr Dan Winchester 3
Pope pushes back at creationists 16 hr SpaceBlues 1
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Wed kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Wed tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Oct 27 Atheist Silurist 23

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE