Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683926 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#492789 Nov 18, 2013
From my perspective JUST the more aggressive-minded Jews supported the idea of making Israel into a Jewish state.

Einstein believed it would end up in nothing but more and more war ... and he was not alone by any means.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

The Reformed Jews rejected this idea of a return to Zion. The conference of rabbis, at Frankfurt am Main, July 1528, 1845, deleted from the ritual all prayers for a return to Zion and a restoration of a Jewish state. The Philadelphia conference, 1869, followed the lead of the German rabbis and decreed that the Messianic hope of Israel is "the union of all the children of God in the confession of the unity of God". The Pittsburg conference, 1885, reiterated this Messianic idea of reformed Judaism, expressing in a resolution that "we consider ourselves no longer a nation, but a religious community; and we therefore expect neither a return to Palestine, nor a sacrificial worship under the sons of Aaron, nor the restoration of any of the laws concerning a Jewish state".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#492790 Nov 18, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Some old, wrinkly woman forced him into the ministry?
That's sad.
If I had any part in such a horrible event, let it be known by all that I apologize to Jehovah.

:)
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492791 Nov 18, 2013
God not give any ultimatum to anyone.

You come on this world as wish of your parents
as unity of man and woman as creation and command of your first Creator..very natural but simple.

Ultimatum giving your organizations systems and present of life where are you live.

If you fill let down from your friends and system where you live pray represent your prayers trough suffering and pray don't worry to much about humans and system of rejection who can and who can't.
Don't worry about your walk of life and present condition of your life..ones when you past away Holy Spirit will find path for you.

Its not stay under command of your human system..its beginning since creation exist you have your guardian too.
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492792 Nov 18, 2013
Its no debate that you can defended something
who can and who can't deceivers and possessors.

Holy scripture tell you its not me..many many will come in His name..many many will do what so ever..many many will stay under abuse assault and heavy destruction of life and everything what have.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#492793 Nov 18, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the catholics ALWAYS mention Polycarp and his [supposedly] affiliation with the Apostle John even tho it is common knowledge that he ONLY SAW John at a local bathhouse.
the rcc has told these flakes like clay so many lies so many times that they have come to believe them as actually being factual
Joseph Goebbels(a fellow catholic born and bred) If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
Yup, the Bible just appeared out of no where. The Apostles handed it all out to the folks. Clement, Ignatius and Polycarp got all the interpretations messed up. God waited til you were born; sent your granddaddy to Heaven briefly; Paul told him to come down and tell you about a job....God communicates with you now. You determined that Im going to hell; Ignatius was a kook.
How does anyone take you serious? You are a Bible worshiper, Preston. The Bible is your idol. You put it above reason and logic.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#492794 Nov 18, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree completely. clay never found Jesus in a jail cell. his words alone proved that he was not Born Again. he didn't know the difference between Jesus and the Holy Spirit. One Saves and the other points to the One that Saves. and ALL Christians know that Jesus Said that the Holy Spirit would speak of Jesus not Himself.
Counterfeit Christians will always be spotted, might take awhile but they will be exposed as such. like Clay.
You and Chuck must think we're all idiots. One of you two accepts osas. One of you don't. Yet you say if I was born again, i could interpret the scriptures like you?? lol
Which one of you are guilty of changing the word of God? Or did Jesus teach both osas and not osas?
Do you see why you are a moron Preston?
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492795 Nov 18, 2013
yep

many life is been determinate and dysfunctional with many systems and organizations..
99% victims are always wrong as well very useful say you are wrong..now you don't need worried who is big or small worthy or not worthy have job or not where will be funeral or how much cost or will be priest or organizations or your corupt friends..

Relax don't worry systems and organizations who can and who can't deceivers and possessors are not very imported no.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#492796 Nov 18, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was the one who ask you first Clay to give bible verses supporting Mary sinless, infant baptism, and confess to a priest...you have nothing. Now you want scripture from me. Another words, just like every other time Clay...you got nothing...nothing...just babble.
And no from the evidence given, you weren't born again in your jail cell.
Exactly, I wasn't 'born again' in my jail cell. That's not what i believe. However IF I WERE a born again fanatic, then that experience would fall under your silly criteria.
I testified to facing 3-5 yrs in prison and kneeling down in urine, puke, mold and blood of a jail cell and experiencing the Holy Spirit in a way i can not describe. I also stated that it wasn't the first time i encountered the lord and it wasn't the last.

Now, I gave you this testimony to show you that you and Preston are frauds and my being saved does not hinge on what some stubborn old pastor with a bible says. Preston is a nobody. If you desire to have these self ordained Ministers be an authority on your teachings than so be it.
I also gave you my testimony because i wanted you to understand that after i got out of jail, i sought various protestant sects- especially one a close relative attended. I caught them lying just like i catch you guys lying. They wanted me to force myself to be stupid, and you want me to do the same. Sorry bro. Ignorance has no place in Christianity. You fanatics do enough damage to our reputation in general.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#492797 Nov 18, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
None of these men knew the apostles, child.
You could use a mangled translation to claim Papias did.
But he didn't.
And there is little of his five volume work left anyway.
Seems early Christians didn't care for what he wrote.
calledtocommunion.com/2010/11/st-clement-of-r...

wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Antioch
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#492798 Nov 18, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree completely. clay never found Jesus in a jail cell. his words alone proved that he was not Born Again. he didn't know the difference between Jesus and the Holy Spirit. One Saves and the other points to the One that Saves. and ALL Christians know that Jesus Said that the Holy Spirit would speak of Jesus not Himself.
Counterfeit Christians will always be spotted, might take awhile but they will be exposed as such. like Clay.
I would call you a moron again, but maybe i didn't do a good job of explaining it. Im sure you have our exchange the other day in a file somewhere, so perhaps you want to reveal it for everyone to see?
I was not born again in a jail cell. I was Baptized and raised Catholic. I had the Holy Eucharist and made my Confirmation when i was 14. Your unauthorized opinion on what born again means wouldnt apply to this one....but
However, I testified to the 'Holy Spirit' lifting me up in jail when i had no hope and no religion in my life ten yrs after my Confirmation. THAT would fall under the fanatics criteria of being born again. THAT's why i brought it up.
You proved what a phony of a pastor you are by calling me a liar and still damning me to hell. All i got to say is that im thankful i had the smarts to walk away from your deceiving brothers. Im also thankful you weren't the one to introduce me to Christianity as i might have become an atheist as a result. You can only demand people be stupid for so lone, Presto.
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492799 Nov 18, 2013
i am not born as drug diller or thief..if i can't remove from my property or house someone did i need go in jail..certainly not.
According corupt system and friends within you go there..not to wish your friends house or wife or kids or any belonging.

Accusers are some..
it is written
they will come and accuse you
house by house many of you will be under rest and so on..

for them upsidedownside law worthy..they say Jesus Christ come for them as siners not for good or righteousness..

“New Life”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#492800 Nov 18, 2013
Liam wrote:
Your first link does not work for me.
Did you mean this person? But it says his epistle is anonymous ? Or may be. I can't find that much .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_Clement
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492801 Nov 18, 2013
yep to be liar or go in hell
many say like that
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but they will send you on altar
or cross

its not pain exist as pain of Cross
lag hands body and mind

They will come and put you there..
Who do that?
What if happen as invisible way?
What can you do there?
Who going save you on Cross?

Any judge or lawyer there with smart diploma..oh don't asked..then you can open door where others can't do that.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#492802 Nov 18, 2013
Liam wrote:
lol. you still cant figure it out yet, can you, clay?

you cant prove Biblical truths by using the opinion of someone who wasn't even born during the time of igg, poly and others.

for you to say that Polycarp even knew John by relying on treatises written several hundreds years AFTER the fact and ME saying that he probably only seen John once is strictly an opinion given by someone centuries later and is just as valid as anything that you might produce to the contrary,

therefore what remains is this, IF IT IS NOT WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, IT CAN BE STRICKLY DISMISSED.

you catholics LOVE to say that [not everything that jesus said is written in the Bible] thereby changing what the Bible says, which is [not everything that he did is written], thereby lying and being deceitful.

but supposing that you and catholics are correct, then tell us what He said that isn't written in the Bible if you know more than Chuck and I.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#492803 Nov 18, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Chuck must think we're all idiots. One of you two accepts osas. One of you don't. Yet you say if I was born again, i could interpret the scriptures like you?? lol
Which one of you are guilty of changing the word of God? Or did Jesus teach both osas and not osas?
Do you see why you are a moron Preston?
First, I don't [interpret] the Bible, I read it and try my best to understand what is Written as Chuck does also.

we disagree on that [doctrine] which is all that it is. BUT we don't disagree on what Jesus said, which is that All must be Born Again to enter in Heaven. that, clay, is not doctrine which a church will publish on its own such as OSAS.

you will never find the words OSAS in the Bible, therefore it is not something that every person has to believe or follow, unlike Salvation as a Born Again Christian. therefore if a person such as myself or another that doesn't follow that [doctrine], we are free to attend another church that doesn't teach that type of doctrine.

saying that, if I am a Moron because one night at an altar of Prayer, I was Saved by the Blood of Jesus, Amen.

but I would much rather be a fool for Jesus than try and tell someone that I met the Holy Spirit in a jail cell. I have heard some stupid statements while on this forum but that one took the cake.
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492804 Nov 18, 2013
on cross jesus say
its finish
its someone done something
its allready finish
what you waithing
they asked some womans

loly sir
caramela sir
ice cream sir

oh
Are you for sure you not remember?
-not sir
nobody remember that many lived on this earth since foundation..

look sir
-who is first
-old people with wisdom say
who is near fire they fill its hot or not..
Tko je blize vatre taj se grije.

Are you for sure I am wrong?
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#492805 Nov 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now stop that nonsense Jumper. You thought yourself a preacher before you ever knew of me.
Laugh if you will June,but to you're credit you have inspired a whole generation to carry the faith and the love of Christ to people who have always asked those questions you ask,and now because of your answers have a clear view of the issues on both sides of the issue of religion.
Young people that I have showed your coments to were scared straight,and have really turned their lives around and have helped better their comunity.

But then that was your plan all along wasn't it?

Bless you June! You sweet ol'gal.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#492806 Nov 18, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>First, I don't [interpret] the Bible, I read it and try my best to understand what is Written as Chuck does also.
we disagree on that [doctrine] which is all that it is. BUT we don't disagree on what Jesus said, which is that All must be Born Again to enter in Heaven. that, clay, is not doctrine which a church will publish on its own such as OSAS.
you will never find the words OSAS in the Bible, therefore it is not something that every person has to believe or follow, unlike Salvation as a Born Again Christian. therefore if a person such as myself or another that doesn't follow that [doctrine], we are free to attend another church that doesn't teach that type of doctrine.
saying that, if I am a Moron because one night at an altar of Prayer, I was Saved by the Blood of Jesus, Amen.
but I would much rather be a fool for Jesus than try and tell someone that I met the Holy Spirit in a jail cell. I have heard some stupid statements while on this forum but that one took the cake.
You are not intelligent enough to understand my statement. "I met the Holy Spirit in a jail cell". I could just as easily say "Jesus or God." I cried out to them; the spirit lifted me up. But im going to drop it now. I was reluctant after two yrs to give a serious testimony to you fanatics. I see how you treat people who second guess you. I saw how you teased Fr. Dye about being a filthy drunk. Whoever talks back to you, you trash. You are nothing Preston. A week old stubborn man. I assure you, i may be incredibly annoyed with you, but im not mad. I know who you really are and your a man in need of spiritual help.
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492807 Nov 18, 2013
it is written
all thief will be in paradise

Why I am liar?

It is written
they say oh did our God need suffer for us?

yes they will tell you..
your Lord suffer many things for you..

Please tell me what others teach you
suffer for your love-ones
mothers suffering
according creation since first birth come

others suffering for many things
your people organization systems nations and so on..

Any deference place when teacher go in clasroom give nice sticker or mother and father loly or icecream caramelo too
or some give you peace of papers and say its law we proclaim law
or we give you honor..

I say to you even loly can be worthy full fill up with few nice smrk very powerful drugs.
yep3 smrk 3000 dollars
what a about papers as document and law
there for adictain can't help nothing..ye many spirit in mind then come and see so many things..

Are you for sure I am wrong?

no

see
deadly speech as well addiction

body and mind can be addicted and depend
then better kick out me to your judge and posess my money and my rights and my belonging..

Are you for sure drugs can't open mind for vision with many spirits..o gee.

Alcoholic and drug prevention exist as institution.

If are you victim of wrong doing of others then say to your judges they are wrong.

Does meter they are very angry or not.
War for herbs and drugs start long time ago.

Our lovely God know for that.
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492808 Nov 18, 2013
Is that humans weakness?

Yes it is.

Dear God
Forgive me if I am wrong.

In that case addict person even if give apology or say sorry not worthy hic hic hic smrk smrk smrk they will say every day days by days sorry sorry but again and again.

Preventive centers exist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... 16 hr misleading troller 2
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web