Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 675527 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#492375 Nov 16, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my points..
Hi thunder ..
No he is not ..The WORD of God is inspired and transcends,efforts to one upmanship...
He puts,His trust in the Pope and writers of the Second Century ...only putting down what Findamentsluss believe ...And what I remember Of the RCC itself believes ...
He is free to do so..
I believe in Jesus Christ and,His,Sacrifice on the Cross ..
He loved us enough to Do this,..
putting down Faith in the Word of Jesus in place of ANY CHURCH person...to.promote one denomination ..
is not a,place I want any part of .
So long as you believe it is all inspired, the issue if whether they were written by the original apostles should not even be an issue.
The research of over 150 scholars shows that in fact, many were not.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#492376 Nov 16, 2013
SO IMPORTANT:

1 John 1:1-3

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.

(SPEAKING OF JESUS)

2 The LIFE appeared; (Jesus) we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

3 ~~~We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.~~~
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#492377 Nov 16, 2013
Jude 1:3

3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to WRITE to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to WRITE and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people.

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#492378 Nov 16, 2013
In Germany ... Jews turned against other Jews in order to save their own lives.

In the book "Playing for Time," the author. a women of Jewish extraction, who was held captive by the Germans, told of a woman who was sorting valuable items of Jews who in turn were sent to the gas chamber. She stated how one day when the valuables slacked off, the woman was concerned that if they didn't start coming soon, the guards would have no reason to keep "HER" alive, and that she was in turn very relieved when the flow of valuable items started up again.

For the most part I suggest that SELF is very self-oriented.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#492379 Nov 16, 2013
I read in one book concerning concentration camps, of how someone was selling sausages and more than once human finger-nails were found in the sausages.

Human history is appalling.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#492380 Nov 16, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Purgatory? Bologna. If a person dies without Jesus they are not in purgatory but are destined to the 'lake of fire'. Read Revelation.
YOU, YOU offer to God the most precious blood of His Son? By what authority do your offer the blood of Jesus back to His Father? You are completely and most assuredly insane! Your prayer is being heard by your father the devil for he has corrupted your thinking.
Amen!!!

Purgatory is a process, not a place, pope says | National Catholic ...
ncronline.org/news/vatican/purgatory-process-... ;
Jan 12, 2011 - VATICAN CITY -- Purgatory is like a purifying fire burning inside a person, a painful experience of regret for one's sins, Pope Benedict XVI said.
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492381 Nov 16, 2013
it is written
Holy scripture say many many will come in my name..its not me.

look how god colect weeath seeds as good seed rest going in fire.

why you think yellow color is gold
can be sumpor =as sulfur too.
far fer fir for fur
furer or curer
what deference as curiosity curier or messenger..
by my lovely friend don't put fire to much up.
Someone can say nechu=no.

no..i don't forget that hand..must be someone reject me or save..

byyyyyyyyyyy

Dawson Creek, Canada

#492382 Nov 16, 2013
Also in the book, "Playing for Time," the author told how one day she and another woman were looking out the window when the other women saw members of her own family going into the gas chamber. The woman started to scream in a state of hysteria, and they had to tell her to stop as she was jeopardizing the lives of other prisoners.
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492383 Nov 16, 2013
see word
junich punich=huhuuuuu
don't be naive
where money start first as product
with your money you can't be fun funny..as well keep Power.
Kralju kraljevo a bogu bozije..coin for king coin for god..

back
see parable what Jesus say
in Luke
they catching fish and people..
explain that
za velika djela=for big decision about what
ruling systems or pooling where in fire or put on tree as birds..yes you can be angels too fly as birds as well invisible as you call spirit too..

Dawson Creek, Canada

#492384 Nov 16, 2013
Who could blame the Catholics that had to treat the Jews as the scum of the earth or be killed their selves?

It became an accepted and an engrained mental habit to express hatred of the Jews ... whether or not the hatred even existed.

You have to go there in your thoughts, and walk a mile in their shoes ... so that you can understand "WHY."

Even in Luther's day, it was not safe for a Christian to even try to befriend a Jew, as the whole family would be shunned by the other Christians.
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#492385 Nov 16, 2013
because of your money coins as can.one you selling element story as fire cooking soil for elements as vulcanic sulfur as sumpor
now
you are stani pani
Stanich pan.ich..
oh oh oh
must be fun funny wicket invisible world..or i am very naive ..not inform..not educated..not worthy..

Why God created People?
for suffering not

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#492386 Nov 16, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you remain an enigma to me oxbore. Jesus is the Son of God, no one has ever said otherwise to you but in your senility, you choose to remain in darkness.
But some of the scribes were sitting there and reasoning in their hearts, 7"Why does this man speak that way? He is blaspheming; who can forgive sins but God alone?" 8Immediately Jesus, aware in His spirit that they were reasoning that way within themselves, said to them, "Why are you reasoning about these things in your hearts?…
Which is easier, to say to the paralytic,'Your sins are forgiven'; or to say,'Get up, and pick up your pallet and walk '? 10"But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins "-- He said to the paralytic, 11"I say to you, get up, pick up your pallet and go home."….
You are not taking your CRS pills!!!

Your words...
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>for oxbore.
the Antemortal Godship of Christ, It comes from mormonish and means that Christ was ,is and always will be God.
one of the few things that they get right.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#492387 Nov 16, 2013
In today's society, Christians even shun each other.

If you try to leave the Jehovah's Witness cult, you will be shunned forever.

Religion is not good.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#492388 Nov 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>wrong...
You might not believe you insult others, but from my point of view when you tell me that you will pray for me, when in turn you know full well I don't believe in a creator OR prayer, I don't take what you perceive as a gift as anything but an insult.

Forums are places where insults fly back and forth from all angles, and that from my perception, is a good thing, as it teaches us that we are all made out of the same self-centered fabricated material.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#492390 Nov 16, 2013
Shunning is a very effective tool, used often in religion.

In the book "Confessions of a French Catholic Priest"... the priest indicated that excommunication was equivalent to a death sentence, for the reason that other Catholics (for fear of their own excommunication) were not allowed to hire or befriend one who was excommunicated.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#492391 Nov 16, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
You racist white scums are always talking about God You Godless hateful evil right wing homosexual scums doe not even have a God.
You left out a few expletives.

:)

Dawson Creek, Canada

#492392 Nov 16, 2013
A man who didn't want his wife to leave him, suggested to her in a manipulating manner ... "I hope you know what you are doing."

That "threat" frightened her into staying in an unhappy relationship, to in turn become pregnant with more children, that in turn had to suffer the consequences of the choices made by the parents.

And so it goes.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#492393 Nov 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You might not believe you insult others, but from my point of view when you tell me that you will pray for me, when in turn you know full well I don't believe in a creator OR prayer, I don't take what you perceive as a gift as anything but an insult.
Forums are places where insults fly back and forth from all angles, and that from my perception, is a good thing, as it teaches us that we are all made out of the same self-centered fabricated material.
ok June hows this...I will save my prayers for someone else.But remember this, Santa is watching you!!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#492394 Nov 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>ok June hows this...I will save my prayers for someone else.But remember this, Santa is watching you!!
She needs,an elf

http://www.elfontheshelf.com/

Direct conduit to Santa.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#492395 Nov 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>ok June hows this...I will save my prayers for someone else.But remember this, Santa is watching you!!
OR BETTER with her newfound respect
http://www.examiner.com/article/elf-on-the-sh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis meets 4 Imams to open a Christian-... Fri Joe 30
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Apr 20 Rdclaw2000 10,517
News Pope opens free laundromat for the poor Pope Fr... Apr 12 True Christian wi... 1
News Role of women in the modern Catholic Church 'un... Apr 9 South Knox Hombre 1
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) Apr 7 Teana Trump 53
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Mar 31 whirlingmerc 9
News Pope Francis will do 'everything he can' to vis... Mar 31 Gods r Delusions ... 1
More from around the web