Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,823
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#492053 Nov 15, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your passion for the holy scriptures. But you can't ignore that they were developed, not created out of thin air. That seems to be what fundamentalist seem to believe..the Bible just appeared.
I'm sorry you believe I'm in a cult, going to hell and not born again.
I've only recently revealed my terrible past. I just don't know what other criteria you demand for me to be born again. I met the Holy Spirit in a jail cell. It wasn't exactly the first time I met him, but obviously it was a profound time given my situation. I reluctantly stayed Catholic because men like you failed as ministers to represent truth. In short, you lied. You continue to lie too, every time you preach that Jesus taught sola scripture and 'the Book of Revelation says the harlot and Whore are the Catholic Churches'.., you lie. I can't force deceit and ignorance upon myself to accept your brand of the gospel.
sorry Sera but this needs to be said.

Clay you are a stupid idiot to claim that Ministers are liars. for SEVERAL YEARS, I have challenged you or anyone else to give me ONE incident that I have lied about, while I have caught you several times lying, and forced you into taking water. I for one don't care about your past, and look at your words. Any person that Is Born Again knows that you didn't find Salvation. to Help you out, it is Jesus that Saves, not the Holy Ghost. You don't even know what you are talking about and EVERY Christians knows when they get Saved. you are clueless and ignorant, and that is being nice to you.

AGAIN, IT IS JESUS THAT SAVES, IT IS JESUS THAT DIED, NOT THE HOLY GHOST.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#492054 Nov 15, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="HuskerDu" <quoted text> Why would you equate mean people with pain? My dad suffered with cancer on and off for four years. The worst was when he was terminal, he suffered great but was never mean. We are adults and to say what you posted is very ignorant.
----------
Apparently you have difficulty with reading. I did NOT say that all people who suffer pain are mean. Many good people suffer terribly.
The writer seemed to be saying that the person who has suffered has 'paid for their sin', and will go immediately to heaven.
We will not be judged by the pain we suffer...nor will that pain 'pay for' sin.
KayMarie
What is,blasphemous the,HOLY Spirit ..which is,the,worst sin..
Not listening o Him.or our conscience ....or totally rejecting Jesus,.

I heard,someplace that this,sin only applies to folks,who lived in Jesus,time ...?? And rejected Him..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#492055 Nov 15, 2013
who="Cisco Kid" <quoted text>
Are you asserting Jesus was born of a sinful woman?
Are you so bold to claim Jesus was born in sin?
"Amen, I say to you, all sins and all blasphemies that people utter will be forgiven them.
But whoever blasphemes against the holy Spirit will never have forgiveness, but is guilty of an everlasting sin.”
For they had said,“He has an unclean spirit.”
Mark 3: 28-30
You tread on thin ice, preston.

----------

When will you learn that had God birthed one woman without sin, He could have birthed everyone that way, and spared His Son from suffering?

Jesus was born of the flesh. This is why/how He could suffer as He did for us. He did not hang on the cross with no pain. His body was subject to pain and death just as ours is.

He overcame pain and death to prove to us that God has prepared eternal life for us, if we will overcome in His name.

KayMarie
truth

Australia

#492056 Nov 15, 2013
aj smuci
is not to bad allwayes be bad
see
badminton
sport port and sport

i play when i been tiny child
yee with my friend Desa

she first start her games aha as well
one day we cross our lovly tiny road near home between her house and my..
come on come on lets play

oh i know shwee liked win

ok i give first chance
but not after
99%..first time yee remember smuci
first game in my life i win 99/1

https://www.google.com.au/search...

now i can go in vanuatu for holiday
i need asked baba a.nk.a

aj smuci
are you remember what i say to you about my tiny road near my birth place Y..
o nemoj kazat
baba ce anka biti ljuta napili su joj bobu

you know smuci
i have few lambs then grow up few sheeps
all of us childreen have name aha as well we know which sheep belong to each other..who
no no its me i protect my sheeps

zhucha veza gara boba mislidjenka zrna
now
i know each in head
boba have white head with white star on midlle

now
did you see that hat smuchi on wanuatu

poor bobi
ahh
remember gara is been leader from my sheep
nemoj kazat
gara and meslidjenka have black face yee not to bad
zucha veza and zrna have brown as cherry face with tiny white dotss
gara is been leader but mislindjenka=its name as basil..herb name she is been full of goodness aha belong to me
i know gara belong to whom my brother choose that

could you imagen smuchi after all they not take care only me about my sheeps

baba anka have veza aha long face with cherry dots..ohhhhhhh
but she is not first no
she is scare not to much but have compony with others
zucha eat lots of bread je just call then zucha come..oh zucha mean yellow be very carefull
but gara is great leader white sheep with black face tiny white dots..

now
not to bad find that symbol
a tako boba liked drink i can't imagen that..who tric him
shut up losers
aj smuchi
that map
nemoj kazat
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#492057 Nov 15, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Not all people who have cancer are like your dad. There are many many people with cancer who are mean as a rattle snake. And just because they suffer from a terminal illness doe not give the a free ride into Heaven. I know this is not your Churches teaching
You're right, it doesn't guarantee them a free ride. Suffering can certainly be purifying, but in and of itself it's just suffering. Wasn't it Stalin who raised his fist and cursed God on his deathbed?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#492058 Nov 15, 2013
who="RoSesz" <quoted text>
What is blaspheming the,HOLY Spirit exactly ...serious,question.

----------
It is denying His position and rejecting the message He brings to our hearts. Jesus said that one could not come to Him except the Spirit (Holy Spirit) draws him. When one rejects the invitation of the Spirit, he/she has no other way to God.

KayMarie
truth

Australia

#492059 Nov 15, 2013
aj smuchi
don't tell

i told you look in symbol
there stay small monument
lipa cura long white but small not as other visible
small things can make happy people

we not say yew
we say zid=wall

SAD CE TO DRUGI VIDITI

AJ SMUCO
ONI BI NAS POTAMANILI OVDJE

which friend betray friend

Location hidden

#492060 Nov 15, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church is the Church of Christ. Catholic means Universal in Greek. You guys simply overlooked that when your founders were looking for a name. There is no historical evidence that your sect is who they say they are. None. 47
Hogwash....

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

church: a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly..

It does not define any denomination....the Catholic denomination is the largest in the USA!!!!!

Location hidden

#492061 Nov 15, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asserting Jesus was born of a sinful woman?
Are you so bold to claim Jesus was born in sin?
"Amen, I say to you, all sins and all blasphemies that people utter will be forgiven them.
But whoever blasphemes against the holy Spirit will never have forgiveness, but is guilty of an everlasting sin.”
For they had said,“He has an unclean spirit.”
Mark 3: 28-30
You tread on thin ice, preston.
No, I don't. I am standing firm on the Rock of Ages, which is Jesus Christ, but ALL catholics are treading on quicksand with no hope of rescue.

again, God placed Himself in the womb of Mary, He never relinquish the Antemortal Godship of Christ, He was God before Mary and He always was. to bad that you are to ignorant to understand that. but we shouldn't expect intelligence from a troll who is to scared to use their own nick.

Location hidden

#492062 Nov 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is blaspheming the,HOLY Spirit exactly ...serious,question.
this Troll is looking at the birth of Jesus in the natural realm, by saying that .

just another cowardly troll

Location hidden

#492063 Nov 15, 2013
hojo wrote:
The Catholic Church is the largest Christian pre-deoominational Church with over 1.1 billion members, over half of all Christians worldwide, making it the world's second largest religion after Sunni Islam[1]. Since the Catholic Church is the only Church that was was initited by Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago, it is considered to be pre-denominational, as the only original pre-denominational church).[2] Protestant denominations comprise roughly 38–39% of Christians worldwide, and together the Catholics, Protestants, Anglicans, and other closely related denominations comprise Western Christianity. The Eastern Orthodox Church, Oriental Orthodox Churches and the Assyrian Church of the East are considered Eastern Christian denominations. Western Christian denominations prevail in Western Europe and its former colonies. Eastern Christian denominations are represented mostly in Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
You are saying your pope is a liar!!! Ah love it!!!

NABre Pope approved...
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

church: a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly..

It does not define any denomination....the Catholic denomination is the largest in the USA!!!!!

Location hidden

#492064 Nov 15, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Cisco Kid" <quoted text>
Well thank The Catholic Church for publishing, preserving and protecting that Bible.
Otherwise you would have no truth, billy-boy.
The Catholic Church, The Church That Jesus Built™.
----------
You mean the church that in 1229 forbade people from owning a Bible?
The church that condemned Wycliffe (Bible translator) of over 260 counts of heresy 31 years after his death, dug up his bones, burned them and scattered them on the Swift River?
The church that in 1536 strangled Tyndale (another Bible translator), then burned him at the stake?
Jesus built THAT 'church'???
KayMarie
don't you think that at some time in their life they would realize that the words that the catholics have been taught to parrot, don't match up to the truth.

Location hidden

#492065 Nov 15, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
HOGWASH!!---NO ONE in the Catholic Church is forcing ANYONE to join Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church!!! If non-catholics don't want to accept the TRUTH of the TRUE biblical teachings of the Church, they are "free" to go down the street to a Protestant Church where "each persons-personal opinion" is the final authority,(any one of the 42,100 denominations) in which their ministers and preachers will "tell them what they want to hear"! i.e abortion, gay marriage, embroyonic stem cell research, women ministers, euthenasia or whatever else comes along, depending on which way the "politically correct" (wind happens to blow)!!!
Rubbish!!!!

marge

Ames, IA

#492066 Nov 15, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, God calls the shots, some times they are hard for us to conceive the idea about children having sinned. They do.Tere is sin all around us too, this is why we go to confession frequently . We need to bring back nuns to teach things like Purgatory, I can see what the shortage of nuns has done. Children are around sin now more than ever .
wow, maybe children need Jesus too, He is for real and the only cure for sin,...you know?

Location hidden

#492067 Nov 15, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Limbo was never a Catholic teaching. It was/is a theory. It was permissible to accept or reject. Rose mentioned that nuns taught her it. That's probably true. I had nuns who taught me in grade school.(They were old school too). But they never mentioned Limbo to us (and I confirmed this with a childhood friend last week). We remember them saying that Jesus comes to get babies who were too young to sin and He takes them to Heaven.
You can't be that stupid!!!!!

The Pope ends state of limbo after 800 years - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News&#8206;
Apr 23, 2007 - Babies who die before being baptised will no longer be trapped in limbo following a decision by the Pope to abolish the concept from Roman ...

Vatican revises limbo view, hope for unbaptized babies ...- USA Today
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/2007-04... ;
Apr 20, 2007 - Pope Benedict XVI has reversed centuries of traditional Roman Catholic teaching on ... Vatican revises limbo view, hope for unbaptized babies ...
Pope Revises 'Limbo,' Says There Is Hope for Unbaptized Babies ...
www.foxnews.com/.../pope-revises-limbo-says-t... ;

Apr 20, 2007 - Pope Benedict XVI has revised traditional Roman Catholic teaching on so-called limbo, approving a church report released Friday that said ...
Pope Benedict XVI Changes Catholic Church's Stance on ...
voices.yahoo.com/pope-benedict-xvi-changes-ca... ;

Apr 20, 2007 - Pope Benedict XVI Changes Catholic Church's Stance on Unbaptized Babies and Limbo. Kathryn Thomas, Yahoo Contributor Network Apr 20 ...
Pope abolishes state of limbo | Metro News
metro.co.uk/2007/04/22/pope-ab olishes-state-of-limbo-312154/ &#8206;

Apr 22, 2007 - Pope Benedict abolishes limboThe 800-year-old concept of limbo, in which unbaptised babies who die are said to be stuck between Heaven ...
Popes on Limbo -- Four Contrary Papal Positions on Limbo
www.romancatholicism.org/jansenism/popes-limb... ;
[This is only a brief overview of what popes have said about Limbo.....“Babies dead without baptism go to Limbo, where they do not enjoy God, but neither do ...
Orville

Vancouver, WA

#492068 Nov 15, 2013
N0thunin new here, Preston is the self ordained "preacher" of all preachers.
And adamant Catholics will join Preston in the Lake of Fire forever,
truth

Australia

#492069 Nov 15, 2013
LAW NOT EXIST AS NEVER EXIST
YOU NOT CONVINCE ME IN ANYTHING
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

in this city nothing exist

Location hidden

#492070 Nov 15, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church often gets blasted for not defining every little inch of the faith. Then when they try to carefully, people take it and run. Look at the Eucharist....for centuries Christians were saying 'what is it, why is it that?.. Finally the protestants put their own definition to it: a symbol!
In order to save souls, the Church was forced to try and define the un-definable process of the Eucharist. The title of 'transubstantiation' was put on it in 1580. Protestants then put out leaflets: "Roman Catholic Church just invented the Eucharist"
Now I no I rambled off topic, but I think Limbo falls into the same category. People are always demanding the CC explain mysteries. And if you ask me, I think they do a pretty good job.
Catholics practice cannibalism!!!! They eat human flesh.....they drink blood!!!!!

Location hidden

#492071 Nov 15, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, maybe children need Jesus too, He is for real and the only cure for sin,...you know?
even drug addicts like you need jesus

Location hidden

#492072 Nov 15, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Purgatory is a place where our sins are cleansed from our souls. no one can go to heaven without being cleansed. Some people do suffer here on earth enough to go straight to heaven, such as agonizing cancer . Children do have sins on their souls, we are born with original sin and only the Blessed Virgin was free from sin. Little children do sin and do go to Purgatory. Some are not responseble for their actions , such as very young children and the mentally handicapped, but even Saints go through Purgatory. Purgatory is not a bad thing, Rose, if you made Purgatory, you know you will see heaven at some time. We need to pray for the poor souls in Purgatory. In return they pray for us. there is a concept where some say Purgatory is something we travel through going to Heaven, going through fire, then seeing Heaven. I don't know where people get the idea that children won't go to Purgatory. We are taught how to confess our sins right before we receive First Communion. Chrildren are seven then and are aware of sin.
You are calling your pope a liar!!!! Ah love it!!!

Purgatory is a process, not a place, pope says | National Catholic ...
ncronline.org/news/vatican/purgatory-process-... ;
Jan 12, 2011 - VATICAN CITY -- Purgatory is like a purifying fire burning inside a person, a painful experience of regret for one's sins, Pope Benedict XVI said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 21 hr Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 23 hr pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Thu PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••