Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,316
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#491593 Nov 14, 2013
The Jew were the first ones to write of the one Abrahamic god even existing. The Jews wrote that THEY were the one-god's favorite few ... and THAT dogma became the supposed TRUTH.

When the ex-Jew Catholics wrote the new testament, that meant that Jehovah was a liar and the Catholics were telling the truth that a savior had come to change the format and make Catholics the new "chosen few."

I don't believe anything written by theologians ... but if I were to believe any of the dogmas, it would be the dogma of the Jews that wrote that THEY were the chosen few of a Jewish god.

Example of silliness ... the god of Martin Luther's worship would not be the same god of Joseph Smith's worship and yet ... they both worshipped the same supposed god.

If you can't see the stupidity of worshipping the same Jewish god, and trying to make him over into a Catholic, a Protestant, or a Muslim ... then you really ARE being rebellious to what stares you right in the face.

I suggest that "within the theology" if Jehovah had a voice, he would say ... "If you aren't a Jew that practices pure, unadulterated Judaism ... you will NOT be allowed into my Abrahamic Jewish kingdom ... period!!!"
truth

Perth, Australia

#491594 Nov 14, 2013
my statement is that law never exist
for good and righteousness people

only for corupt devilish satanic wicket evil organization

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Prince George, Canada

#491595 Nov 14, 2013
Theology for followers ONLY.

Jehovah speaks from the sky ... "I'm telling you the truth when I say that Jesus was NOT a son of mine. No son of mine would have willingly been baptized by another traitor that turned away from my religion and have been allowed to get away with that behavior.

If you think that 'I'... the one and only Abrahamic god would allow one of my followers to become a Catholic pope, or a Muslim Imam, or a Protestant minister ... you are DEAD wrong!!!"

I am a PROUD leader of only the JEWS and that is 'MY' truth!!!

Out of respect, as I believe in free speech, I'll let all those other gods created by men that came before me speak for their selves. I won't put words in their mouths, as the Jews put words in my mouth."

Prince George, Canada

#491596 Nov 14, 2013
Zues ... "Jesus, what on earth, and by all the strict rules of the gods, are YOU doing in a Catholic confessional???"

Jesus ... "I'm a false son of a god! I shouldn't exist, even in imaginations, but that's humans for you. They create images and they won't allow the images to rest in peace."

Zues ... "Well I can relate to your complaints. At one time I was a very popular image of a god, but now, most humans believe that I was simply an ancient myth and that I never existed at all."

Jesus ... "Well, I'm hoping the same for my image, that one day humans will allowed me to rest in peace and get on with their own lives on earth."

Zues ... "From my experience ... they'll keep the myth going until they find something else to entertain their emotions."

Jesus ... "Do you mean a new image of a god."

Zues ... "Yes. If you just be patient, some day they will rarely, if ever, call your name."

Prince George, Canada

#491597 Nov 14, 2013
And now you see how the ex-Christians are worshipping the Wiccan goddess for their new forms of entertainment.

I suggest you don't take your SELF too seriously ... as your fickle mind can fly away with you to places that really don't exist.

Just as some of you don't believe that the goddess exists in the moon ... others won't believe that Jesus exists in a Christian heaven.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#491598 Nov 14, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you did not reply to my request. You deflected, avoided, ignored, but never answered. That's because you can't, so instead of admitting that you were presumptuous in saying that the unbaptized will definitely go to heaven you've chosen to make snide remarks. Duly noted.
Also noted is that you've changed your position somewhat with your last paragraph. Prior to this you stated unequivocally that unbaptized babies will go to heaven - no ifs, ands, or buts. Now you're saying you trust them to God and He is all merciful. Much better and much more in line with Christian teaching. It's always far better to defer to God and let Him speak for Himself, don't you agree?
You have no respect for Kay Marie answer..and pay it no mind.

why should she waste her time...

because you have not done the firs works ..(

WHICH IS BEING BORN AGAIN)

You are dead to any understanding of the truth.

ONE DON'T WASTE THEIR TIME PREACHING IN A GRAVE YARD.

The Bible says ...

Rom_8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken (give life to )your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
~~~
YOU EVIDENTLY HAVE NOT EXPERIENCE THE LIFE THAT THE ABOVE SPEAKS ABOUT..

So posting to you is like talking to the dead...
~~~

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Rom_8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

UNTIL YOU ARE BORN AGAIN ...OF THE SPIRIT..WHAT KAY MARIE POST TO YOU ..WILL BE UNFRUITFUL.

Prince George, Canada

#491599 Nov 14, 2013
Theologians were very crafty when they insisted that FAITH in their gods is a MUST.

I suggest that there are no gods to be angry at you if you lose faith.

Images that live in your mind can't become angry, but by believing they can become angry, YOU will live in the grip of FEAR. And that is not good for you to live in the grip of theological FEAR.

I suggest you let the images go free and know that you are worthy of feeling whole ... just as you are.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#491600 Nov 14, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>using a different name to personally attack someone shows you their true self and their motive...some people are just clueless Rose and you might as well talk to the wall because your going to get the same response lol
Yeah I know ......I guess if you do something ...You assume every one is,doing it..
Or they want to think it's normal.behaviour ..not sure

Prince George, Canada

#491601 Nov 14, 2013
If you always keep in mind that if a creator exists and does not know the meaning of love, no matter how much you pray ... you will be begging for what "can't" be given.

And from all the suffering of all forms of life on earth ... if a creator created this mess ... you might as well pray to a stump for mercy, as there will be no mercy forthcoming.

There is a reason I left religion, and it was NOT because my daughter committed suicide.

From my years of study ... it simply made common sense to leave and in turn not to be held in mental bondage even one moment longer by the manipulating words of theologians.

Prince George, Canada

#491602 Nov 14, 2013
Theology will be a bore

Come good Christians … own a Jew
We will play that game with you
We’ll tell you what you long to hear
That a god will hold you dear

Bring your money and your brain
That we will train for our domain
We will teach you how to fight
To defend with all your might

As theologians we are proud
That you follow us and preach so LOUD
There’ll come a day when you will see
We lied to you … you will agree

You’ll see that Jesus was a myth
As were all saviors meant to lift
To dominate emotions high
And take them soaring to the sky

When that day comes and come it will
You’ll free your selves from our swill
You will choose to fight no more
Theology will be a bore

June VanDerMark
July 25, 2013

Prince George, Canada

#491603 Nov 14, 2013
Theologians come and go
Teaching, training, high and low
Their messages loud and clear
Ring the bells that saints are here

But time will tell that they were full
To the brim of naught but bull
I suggest the remedy
Is plain for those who want to see

June VanDerMark
September 22, 2013

Prince George, Canada

#491605 Nov 14, 2013
And WHERE is Zues NOW with all HIS supposed glory?

Myths come and go, just as do the humans that worship the myths.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Zeus

As Walter Burkert points out in his book, Greek Religion, "Even the gods who are not his natural children address him as Father, and all the gods rise in his presence."[7] For the Greeks, he was the King of the Gods, who oversaw the universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus

Prince George, Canada

#491606 Nov 14, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I was bashed so much and banned because I stood up for the unborn,
Tch Tch

Why don't you join up with Fred Phelps and claim that GOD is happy that the soldiers are being killed?

If you believe that the "unborn" are attached to a Christian god, that is your right ... but other people have different beliefs than do you.

I, for one, believe that there is nothing in a woman's womb but cells and I am not against killing cells. In fact I am quite proficient at killing cells.

Prince George, Canada

#491608 Nov 14, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<
the pro aborts got together and banned pro life posters for even posting verses from the bible.
I don't believe that you were banned for posting biblical jargon.

If that was the case, every Christian that posted from the bible could be banned.

You are lying! If you were banned, there was another reason.

#491609 Nov 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
If you always keep in mind that if a creator exists and does not know the meaning of love, no matter how much you pray ... you will be begging for what "can't" be given.
And from all the suffering of all forms of life on earth ... if a creator created this mess ... you might as well pray to a stump for mercy, as there will be no mercy forthcoming.
There is a reason I left religion, and it was NOT because my daughter committed suicide.
From my years of study ... it simply made common sense to leave and in turn not to be held in mental bondage even one moment longer by the manipulating words of theologians.
~~~

YOU ARE ALSO THE WALKING DEAD...

Jud_1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit,

twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

AND THE STENCH IS PERMEATING EVERY ONE THAT YOU

#491610 Nov 14, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no respect for Kay Marie answer..and pay it no mind.
why should she waste her time...
because you have not done the firs works ..(
WHICH IS BEING BORN AGAIN)
You are dead to any understanding of the truth.
ONE DON'T WASTE THEIR TIME PREACHING IN A GRAVE YARD.
The Bible says ...
Rom_8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken (give life to )your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
~~~
YOU EVIDENTLY HAVE NOT EXPERIENCE THE LIFE THAT THE ABOVE SPEAKS ABOUT..
So posting to you is like talking to the dead...
~~~
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom_8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
UNTIL YOU ARE BORN AGAIN ...OF THE SPIRIT..WHAT KAY MARIE POST TO YOU ..WILL BE UNFRUITFUL.
~~~

Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#491611 Nov 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The systems of "earth" are not "fixed". They are affected by many influences...terrestrial and extra terrestrial...even events occurring without our solar system have caused devastation and earth changing events. That is established conclusive fact...so please stop preaching "design" as it is an "untruth".
U love being the antagonist with nothing to talk about. This forum is full of folks like U. The systems of Earth are "fixed", DUH!!! Why do U think that the same weather patterns, the same oceanic currents, the same movement of the plates, the same rotation and orbit around the sun...come on dude!!!, quit acting like that!! Even a meteor wouldn't disrupt these patterns for long. Everything would eventually pan back out towards these same fixed patterns. Call it what U want but I say that's design.

Prince George, Canada

#491612 Nov 14, 2013
Within theological nonsense ... how could the spirit of a Muslim fetus be attached to a Christian god ... especially when the only Abrahamic god in existence happens to be a Jew?

Religion is BUNK!

Prince George, Canada

#491613 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU ARE ALSO THE WALKING DEAD...
If you are an example of the HOLY living species ... I might as well be dead.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#491614 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
AND THE STENCH IS PERMEATING EVERY ONE THAT YOU
Are you sulking because Jehovah KNOWS that Jesus is not his REAL son???

:)

After all, without Jesus to save you ... you are LOST!!!

How does that grab you, after all your preaching that others will spend eternity in hell???

You are an obnoxious greed-filled human beast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 18 min Married in 9,042
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 2 hr Le Jimbo 38
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 13 hr dollarsbill 83,961
News Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Sat YaWay 173
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 25 swedenforever 32
News Pope finds popularity and dissent at 2-year mark Mar 22 ELIAS IBARRA 4
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 17 barefoot2626 2,030
More from around the web