Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 626946 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#491741 Nov 14, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Rose I want you to know that people here that have seen how you respond to these personal attacks know that you are not capable of the lies that that person is trying so hard to convince others of.Rest assured that the only person she is really trying to convince these lies to is herself.
One more thing every one HERE should know in case,you saw,the statement about posts,pulled by TOPUX for bible quoting ..

Obviously if a,post was,pulled some place ..it's,NOT for quoting the bible or any other philosophy ..as,that poster was,trying to say ..

Unless it's,some author with hate speech maybe ...it's,a,DEBATE forum .
People,quote things in debate ...And they won't stop that .

My understanding is,they only pull posts,that's are hateful and,Violate the Topic,rules ..that's,it ...

We would all be in trouble or leave if they censored pure opinion..I honestly think they could care less what each person believes ..it's,a,public forum....

Had to say that in case anyone is new and thinks,they cannot post from the bible :)
truth

Perth, Australia

#491742 Nov 14, 2013
na cemu stojish
na oblaku ili kamenu
ti si tvrda stina tvrdi kamen
a komad ko komad persquare
nema tu ko koga da vara no
samo se to moj shalome varas kasash za mnom
ko nstari konj=klj.use
see shalome klj kako ja tebe pronadjo jadan nebio jelto ti trgovce nekog ucjenjuesh klj.use
ma nemoj
na tom profiterstvu zaradjujes a protiv koga
da se to rascisti
rijec po rijec
ko vije taj zenje
a ko u suzama najvishe=psalm 26

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#491743 Nov 14, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text> I'll repeat the sentence:---"Jesus established a Church"!------ And, that's NOT according to me but according to the spoken, stated and expressed words of Jesus (HIMSELF) in Matthew 16:13-21..... You, June, can believe what you want, with all of the agnostic and atheistic "hogwash" that helps to keep you "entertained"...... I/we as Catholics, will CONTINUE to follow, worship, believe and adhere to the TRUTH of the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, in and through HIS ONE TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church--------just as billions and billions of other Catholic have done for over 2000 years.738
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

church: a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly..

It does not define any denomination....the Catholic denomination is the largest in the USA!!!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#491744 Nov 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing every one HERE should know in case,you saw,the statement about posts,pulled by TOPUX for bible quoting ..
Obviously if a,post was,pulled some place ..it's,NOT for quoting the bible or any other philosophy ..as,that poster was,trying to say ..
Unless it's,some author with hate speech maybe ...it's,a,DEBATE forum .
People,quote things in debate ...And they won't stop that .
My understanding is,they only pull posts,that's are hateful and,Violate the Topic,rules ..that's,it ...
We would all be in trouble or leave if they censored pure opinion..I honestly think they could care less what each person believes ..it's,a,public forum....
Had to say that in case anyone is new and thinks,they cannot post from the bible :)
That's pretty much on it sis.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#491745 Nov 14, 2013
hojo wrote:
When did the Church established by Jesus Christ get the name Catholic?
och by St. Peter, the Bishop of Rome. It is in his writings that we find the word Catholic used for the first time. St. Augustine, when speaking about the Church of Christ, calls it the Catholic Church 240 times in his writings.
St. Ignatius of Antioch, disciple of the Apostle John, concerning the heretics of his day wrote: "They have abstained from the Eucharist and prayer, because they do not confess that the Eucharist is the flesh of Our Savior Jesus Christ."
St. Justin Martyr, another Church Father of the second century wrote: "This food is known among us as the Eucharist... We do not receive these things as common bread and common drink; but as Jesus Christ our Savior, being made flesh by the Word of God."
"Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has life everlasting and I will raise Him up on the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed" (John 6:54-56) "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?" they argued.(John 6:53) "And whilst they were at supper, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and broke: and gave to his disciples, and said: Take ye, and eat. THIS IS MY BODY. And taking the chalice, he gave thanks, and gave to them, saying: Drink ye all of this. FOR THIS IS MY BLOOD." (cf. Matt. 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:19-20).
In the most unequivocal language the Apostles affirmed that the bread and wine duly consecrated on the altar did in fact become the actual Substance of the Savior. Declared the Apostle Paul: "The chalice of benediction which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? And the bread which we break, is it not the partaking of the body of the Lord?" (1 Cor. 10:16)
....Receive ye the Holy Ghost. Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained." (John 20:19-23). "Amen I say to you, whatsoever you shall bind upon earth, shall be bound also in heaven; and whatsoever you shall loose upon earth, shall be loosed also in heaven." (Matt. 18:18) "Take heed to yourselves, and to the whole flock, wherein the Holy Ghost hath placed you bishops, to rule the church of God ..." (Acts. 20:28) "And when they had ordained to them priests in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, in whom they believed." (Acts 14:22). " He that heareth you, heareth me; and he that despiseth you, despiseth me; and he that despiseth me, despiseth Him that sent me." - Luke 10:16
Catholic Church is the church most united in Christ. The spectacle of one billion Catholics, three-fifths of all professed Christians, perfectly, indomitably united in belief, in organization, and in worship - the historical fact that Catholics, consistently the largest body of Christians in the world, have always been thus perfectly united - was evidence nobody can not ignore. Here is the unity of Bible prophecy - nowhere else on the Christian scene was there a unity nearly so compact, nearly so long-lived. Nowhere else on the Christian scene was there a unity so obviously permanent. 739
edited for space...

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
church: a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly..
It does not define any denomination....the Catholic denomination is the largest in the USA!!!!!
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#491746 Nov 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I'm so sorry I can't reply to you and all my topix children right now because I wet myself and I must search my closet for another pair of undergarments,as I have a rash on my buttocks.
Ah...yea June.That's more than I wanted to know.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#491747 Nov 14, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the cussing priest?? That's her priest?
SOMETHING about his,avatars . I only read,half of the,slanderous,post but SOME priest ..avatars,and pro aborts,were,mixed in it . And,two women from another thread ..And lies,about me .
truth

Perth, Australia

#491748 Nov 14, 2013
e my shalome
to bi okrugli sladoled na V
to bi ti oni roots korijen doli a gore perwethare
a tako
no per square
a tako shalome pored sesira iza ili sprid neko si ti musko ko oni sto krije ono..a ono ti je kusur
u rusaku
a tako
to bi ti ino nesh i ja ovamo na nas nadrsko
e necesh shalome e necesah shalome po tom sladoledu nako mi dragi bog pomogo
jesi li ti oni sto viches sve ti beri.cetno bilo
e za ono da znash lisicanko..one zelene lisnice su dobre ko masnice
ali da znash salome e nece to tako
ima ko ce vami stati u kraj
o kad vitar pushe i vije svaku rijec ko sijeme a bgme svako zrnce od sjemena nije zdravo..jelto neko od bere kupuje zrnca znaja..ma cuj lisico

ocima po repu
lipo to nacrtaj i viditi ces sve di to stoji na mapi..
nego kako
shukati vraze ajde tamo di te traze
e i to su djundjuvije nase babe mare
kome pare kome suze

jel to neko ko o cem ko

in do nesh pa nesh
who with wicket going under cancel is not good
you give to wrong person trust

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#491749 Nov 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much on it sis.
Hey thunder ..that's been my experience ..what I've seen...on several threads,...opinion good ..personal attacks not good ...And this,is usually a very tame forum ..trust me I've seen much worse ..
truth

Perth, Australia

#491751 Nov 14, 2013
micko keve mi nista nisam ukro

a tako
to vi o izvan boga ko sa marsa
niste
a kak i tak da znas da jes

ma dje si ti
je l to onaj sto se stalno rukuje
a tako
to od sijavice
ma gdje sije i ko se to kome javlja

hja barce ti barce
jelto neko pliva a plivat nezna
jeste
aa tako
dusnik neki
pa da bome nightmare
to ti o svetom anti molitvenjak
kome blitva a kome slitva
a tako
to vi livate vatru na ulje
jeste
ko to kaze lako ces poznat
sto mi tko moze
e vidis
jel to ta jasminka i spomebbnka
jeste
e dvoglavo i tvrdoglavo
da znas da su sve pticurine bile ismijane i bacene pod noge ko ocerupane koke pod noge velikig Glavara..
Glavar nelaze
nema poradi cega
a drugi
a drugi lazu krivo svidoce podmechi i sude
jer znaju sto se iza brda valja.

kOJEG GOSPODARA JE ONA STINA IZA BRDA..DA DA TO SE MISTO ZOVE BIJELE STINE..

UPAMTI DOBRO
truth

Perth, Australia

#491752 Nov 14, 2013
SVE.KOCITE A KOME KOCITE
kome kolac a kome kolacic
nije sve ni u tome
niko nezna na cem stoji
i gdje
not yet
kocijasi voze kola niz provaliju a ono kljuse e nije loshe moj shalome nesto ti se nizbrdo nabrzake ne/juri

da znash shalome ona kucica na spratove
jelto si neke uvijace zatego
a tako
vi ste iz dr.iz.novaca
rekoh ti rekoh moj shalome
da ti pogresish kad si one cuke na me nadrsko
je je jeeeeeeeeeee
daj dobri boze iz combodje da ti se nesroza jadan nebio..
a kako se nebi reklo
shalome da si ti neki mcetanac to kod nas kazu jarac..
e necesh stari jarce
to su oni rekli didu luki
jeste
a kako ti znas da u luke u biblije nepishe da se lovaju ljudi a ne ribe
lovaju stari jarcuge cug ovdje cug nundje..
noon ti je 3..e a u mene je nesto zabiljezeno na ruci izmedju palca i kaziprsta

probaj promislit svaku moju rijec
truth

Perth, Australia

#491753 Nov 14, 2013
when child born with symbol on body
then wise people say
your mother wish something trough pregnancy..

i personalty think not to lose my son
maybe my good poor mother think differently with me

my few symbol. which i have over body
is real
as well secret too

now
shalome how you can be lisica when aron swear ove jarac as goat
is yourparagoaterotate takipak
a tako

all secrets are very well known
truth

Perth, Australia

#491755 Nov 14, 2013
upamti
tamo di vi idjete
necha neche
okolo se seche a sa vama neche
wide way is wide way=pride
Chess

Columbus, OH

#491756 Nov 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly.
The writings of Clement are totally misrepresented also, as pertaining to any of those events....and the words in Acts are mistranslated giving false credence to the supposition.
It just is what it is.
I'll look into that. I was aware of claims that the story of Simon in Acts suffers from redaction, but I never had a reason to pay much attention to the story or the claims.
truth

Perth, Australia

#491757 Nov 14, 2013
people not claim in vain trough law
where is no law
people not look

its call him or her jasminka=who can
or spomenka=ah yes but not as never think it is
lips is lips

i am truth and way see
direction is explain from every words

who liked sell story as jurnaile are as who say put jesus on cross in that company some
now they are as korea as koriti as critis

a you liked zuto=yellow

in do neshija e nesh pa nesh
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr

in this city nothing exist salome pa to se ti shhalish

A yes
doche vile ko ocoma
matija gubec
ma to si ti nesto tija
pola raja i pola pakla ispod maske
i igru ringe ringe raja
a tako to vi meni na ti pokvareni nacin sudite
maskinovci

e neceshhhhhh
nooooooooooooo

its very easy find

in this city nothing exist
truth

Perth, Australia

#491758 Nov 14, 2013
every spirit is not holy
invisible organization
try ruin every person as well every family

where law not exist for victims..

where is not law with corupt satanic spirit there is a not trust no.

why righteousness people suffer

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#491759 Nov 14, 2013
zasto se dobre osobe napadaju
zasto se o njima najgore i prokletije pise
zasto se ti nevedljivi krvnici vacaju dobrih osoba
zasto ih progone i sude

zato sto nema zakona

zato sto se kriju po tajnim skupovima
zasto ste se oblace u lipa odjela a maske nose
zato sto njihovu cud prekrivaju sa drugim pisanim dokumentima

zato sto prekrizivaju sve najgore od vjecnosti do vjecnosti

takoooooo
o ucenoj lazljivim spodobama i sablaznima

e pravecujno
pricestite se
sa pravocajnim dobrima
truth

Perth, Australia

#491760 Nov 15, 2013
a kush sad asked dear god vadi vadi alzavadi
jelto neko pogresio preuzvisheni sviraci..neki svitnjak svitli tamo
a kush sada=where going now
its upside down many words as well many place stay on display on deference parts

dvo.ba.nka
pogledaj se
vidi svoje lice
znam gospodarice sto mislis
svaki gospodar neda nase bake
nece veliku kritiku ili comandu
baba manda ovdje nezivi
onda sa kime vi to
to ja onako
sa jednom lijepom damom
ona ce to lipo razumiti
zbog cega ja moram popustiti
znam sto ces reci
pametniji popusca
truth

Perth, Australia

#491761 Nov 15, 2013
u dugoj kosi nije pamet
shareno manitu drago
boje se olako zamjecuju
a kosne vijuge vijugaju
vija se zavija ko vijenac za pogrebnu pocast
dali je bio rat
zbog Jasminke
ili Spomenke
-nespomeni Bozije ime uzalud
truth

Perth, Australia

#491762 Nov 15, 2013
svi.raciuni uzalud vam muka..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Crucens prepare for Pope Francis Fri huey goins 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Gee Tee 9,892
News Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Prize thanks t... Fri Dump Trump 1
News Life-size pope cutout tours El Paso Thu huey goins 3
News 500 years after reformation, Pope Francis knock... Feb 4 Listen to the Word 1
News Activists have immigrant message for pope Feb 3 wild child 1
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... (Feb '15) Feb 2 barefoot2626 1,955
More from around the web