Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685474 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#490790 Nov 11, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Chess,you really think plagiarized the post about before and after the schism?
maybe he was being sarcastic ..i think its a trait but hard to tell.

he wants me to buy a book to contribute to a non fjndie fund or something like..that .
..when its! me cant afford the BOOK ..lol

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#490791 Nov 11, 2013
oh well up early for work tom.

cyas after

God bless
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490792 Nov 11, 2013
TabulaRassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon but I think He would travel all over with no big Churches or Synagogues.
He was basically an itinerant preacher of the Love of the Father.
He gave His life for the Father's children, so they could be washed of Sin and spend eternity with Him.
I believe that the Jesus myth was simply one more myth of many, many religious myths.

From what I've studied, there were no female saviors in all the history of religion.

Savior-gods and savior sons of gods was the name of the male chauvinist games of theologians.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490793 Nov 11, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
You just have to consider the source ..when those that serve a
historical Jesus .. have never been born of the Spirit...
How arrogant and how funny.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490794 Nov 11, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am His shining star, as He is mine.
This is why I am so happy.
You are simply suffering from an overdose of self-hypnosis.

Jews don't cotton to Christians simply because the Christians demand that it is true.

Jews have no NEED of you ... much less a desire for you.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#490797 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
RoSesz
You just have to consider the source ..when those that serve a
historical Jesus .. have never been born of the Spirit...
All they can evince is carnal responses..rituals and fleshly religious
pious platitudes...a placebo religious cannot pass it's self off as a real relationship with God through Christ...
The evil will manifest itself in one way or another,,,
Joh_3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Rom_8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom_8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
~~~
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

~~~

Those that are not Born again experienced THE NEW BIRTH walk in the vanity of their carnal minds...

Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

NOTE
Eph 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Eph 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ;

Eph 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

~~~

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren,

by the mercies of God,

that ye present your bodies

a living sacrifice,

holy,

acceptable unto God,

which is your reasonable service.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world:

but be ye transformed

by the renewing of your mind,

that ye may prove what is that good,

and acceptable,

and perfect,

will of God.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490798 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
No there is nothing funny about it...It is terribly sad...
That a person would allow evil spirits to control their mind
I suggest that those that see evil in others have that sentiment of negativity constantly fermenting in their own minds.

You are a Christian and you are certain that you see evil in me.

I am an Atheist and I don't believe that I see evil in you.

How "telling!"
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490799 Nov 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't usually answer a nerd like you but I feel a need to enlighten YOU.
Hahahahahahaha
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490800 Nov 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - when I choose to do something, act upon something, or even believe in something, no one indoctrinates me, nor I indoctrinate myself.
Of course we all allow new indoctrinations to take over our thoughts. If that were not so ... none of us would ever change our own thoughts to having new thoughts.

We can be in a religion and change to a another religion ... or we can be agnostic or Atheist ... but every new thought we allow to enter, I suggest that we have learned through reading or hearing the words already believed by other humans somewhere along life's long, long history.

“New Life”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#490801 Nov 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that the Jesus myth was simply one more myth of many, many religious myths.
From what I've studied, there were no female saviors in all the history of religion.
Savior-gods and savior sons of gods was the name of the male chauvinist games of theologians.
You can call it whatever you wish. That has no bearing on anything.
Believe in Jesus or not, it's your choice. He is Our Savior regardless.
I have made my own decision for Him. He is Lord. But maybe you could keep an open heart and mind. Ask in your heart for guidance on it and forget all this talk about religions. That doesn't matter. Only an opinion and belief on my part.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490802 Nov 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Live in love, you'll be a better person.
Do you ever have an negative feelings towards others???

:)

I'd like to take a baseball bat to a few people I know ... but don't get me wrong. I live in love.

#490803 Nov 11, 2013
THE INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO BE BORN AGAIN IS FOUND IN

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

ONE DON'T HAVE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF ANY RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION TO BE SAVED...

AFTER HE IS SAVED.... HE NEEDS TO FIND

A BIBLE BELIEVING.

.BIBLE PREACHING'..

.BIBLE TEACHING CHURCH.

~~~~~~~

Eph 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

#490804 Nov 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that those that see evil in others have that sentiment of negativity constantly fermenting in their own minds.
You are a Christian and you are certain that you see evil in me.
I am an Atheist and I don't believe that I see evil in you.
How "telling!"
NO YOU ARE NOT AN ATHEIST...

A CONFIRMED ATHEIST DOES NOT ATTEMPT ...TO DO BATTLE AGAINST

THAT WHICH HE/SHE DOES NOT BELIEVE EXIST...

Jas_2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490805 Nov 11, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>====
266 Popes for you to reach this spiritual level???? Better call for reinforcements.
Is that counting the man who became pope on three different occasions?
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490806 Nov 11, 2013
THE INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO BE BORN AGAIN
Were you born into Judaism the second time???

June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490807 Nov 11, 2013
TabulaRassa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call it whatever you wish. That has no bearing on anything.
Believe in Jesus or not, it's your choice. He is Our Savior regardless.
Just because you demand that a Jew has to save you, doesn't mean that the Jew exists, or if he existed would even have a DESIRE to save you.

Presumption on your part is simply a bad habit.

#490808 Nov 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha
~~~

Pro 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Pro 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

GOD WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH

Pro 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

Pro 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

Pro 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Pro 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Pro 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Pro 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Pro 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Pro 1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Pro 1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

Pro 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490809 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
NO YOU ARE NOT AN ATHEIST...
A CONFIRMED ATHEIST DOES NOT ATTEMPT ...TO DO BATTLE AGAINST
THAT WHICH HE/SHE DOES NOT BELIEVE EXIST...
Jas_2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Well if I start to believe in Jehovah, do you believe I will still be EVIL???

After all, he is the only Abrahamic god ... isn't he???

“New Life”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#490810 Nov 11, 2013
THE INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO BE BORN AGAIN IS FOUND IN
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
ONE DON'T HAVE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF ANY RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION TO BE SAVED...
AFTER HE IS SAVED.... HE NEEDS TO FIND
A BIBLE BELIEVING.
.BIBLE PREACHING'..
.BIBLE TEACHING CHURCH.
~~~~~~~
Eph 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Lovely.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#490811 Nov 11, 2013
TabulaRassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely.
What part of lovely is evil ... or what part of evil is lovely.

Please get it right on the mark of truth, as I don't want you leading me down the path to nowhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 hr Married in 10,583
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,840
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web