Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
473,041 - 473,060 of 532,712 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
BibleGod has hands?
Bible god has hands just like you and I.

And like us, Bible god has a Father and a mother, but only Father is a real God, although many people pray to or through mother.

Of course, this is all part of the ever-changing delusion.

There is only one scientifically proven God, which is my God and he doesn't have hands.

Ramen

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Peter Paul and Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually,"to threaten others that they will go to hell", Is being judgemental and placing oneself as the high judge of others'
actions.

There is ONE LORD!
"
If he had lived, that would be Jesus. He would have been throwing curses on those who didn't believe in him ... and THAT is witchcraft, as in black magic.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
And why, according to Isaiah 66:1, he needs a footstool -- to prop up those limp limbs.
Speaking of BibleGod's right hand, if Jesus sits there, for whom is the position at Jesus' left hand prepared, according to Mark 10:40?
BibleGod?
And if BibleGod is at Jesus' left hand, isn't that lower status than that held by whomever sits at Jesus' right hand?
Of course, they could be sitting in opposite directions, in which case, BibleGod and Jesus could be at each other's right hand, eh?
And who sits at BibleGod's left hand? And does he hold a higher status than whoever is sitting at Jesus' right hand, or is it the other way around?
Dang. Heavenly rewards sure are complicated.
Tats,why we,leave them to The,Creator .

It's,HIS,Heaven ..He gets,to make the rules....

Whatever you think ..or I think..it's,as,human s,...we,have had our wills,on earth....such a FINE Job we've,made of it too..

Quite,rightly GOD will not allow our pollution....And I am not speaking of CARBON footprints,...silly bunch of EARTH worshipping concepts,.

I mean the pollution of our,SIN in His,Home ...Will not be,allowed,..

You folks..esp June,..jeep talking of how,fair???

It's,HIS,HOME ....And,each of Us,should be,able to understand that concept ..As,WE,choose what to allow,in our homes ..at least for Now,.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

How many of the Gospel writers actually met Jesus?

Exactly ZERO.

Details are the devil to delusions.

All gods are hearsay and myth, except mine.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly so. I can't honestly say with any surety whether they actually existed...and I have looked deeply. I doubt Gardner was any better informed about any of his(claims) as well.
Well, I suggest that if we choose to believe one "set" of myths as being based on truth, it would only be fair to believe that all myths are based on truth.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't "knock" KM for the statement. I have no ground. It takes a certain amount of prudent confidence just to make such a statement in this atmosphere, knowing it stands to be intensely scrutinized, and most likely ridiculed.
If we don't want our beliefs intensely scrutinized and ridiculed, I suggest we shouldn't BE on a forum.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be comparable with the "waters" in the journey depicted in the "Book of the Dead". Those in the river have the opportunity to rise above the waters if they so chose.
Sound familiar?
Every theologian on earth promised to rise heads above the waters (above the dumb people) and enlighten ... if only you follow their myths as being based on truth.

It was and is the trick of the trade.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
At least the pasta-god doesn't reject me for not believing in him.
Or is it a her??? I don't want to show disrespect.
Bless you. No disrespect taken.

My God rejects no one.

My God has never ordered anyone murdered or tortured.

In fact, what kind of lost soul would worship a tyrant spirit who murders innocent children and animals?

What kind of tyrant would call for the death of "witches" and allow so many innocent women to die in it's name?

Hello????????

A delusional god, that's what kind.

Reason and logic say my God is the only God worthy of worship.

And like a true God, my God doesn't demand or even desire worship.

My God is a BIG HEARTED God.

Ramen

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Science and application.
Science claims to be theory. Religious witchcraft claims to be able to tell the future.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
How many of the Gospel writers actually met Jesus?
Exactly ZERO.
Details are the devil to delusions.
All gods are hearsay and myth, except mine.
Incorrect.

I worship Julia Voth.

And I have several restraining orders against me to prove she's real.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Understanding the Essenes and Nazarines, and their teachings and history will better the understanding of history, religion, and the writings of the bible in regard to Jesus and the message. IMO
I disagree. The essenes and nazarines were simply mortal humans with religious theories ... and theories under any circumstances, do not enlighten ... they simply make certain people cling-on to certain theories as being based on truth, and that is the cause of religious right-fighting in the first place.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks..esp June,..jeep talking of how,fair???
I don't recall mentioning fair in that post -- or any recent post.

I'm just trying to figure out the pecking order.

Although speaking of unfair, I think it's unfair that you didn't help me with my frequent fundie miles by buying Brown's book.

How am I ever gonna get to the holy land of Bermuda else wise?

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once the incantation has been uttered, the invocation is loosed in the dimension(by willful force), and can not be recanted, as it has already begun it's interaction within the universal law of nature. Almost always, it comes full circle and harms the very instigator of the act along with all the damage intended and even that not intended(through the ignorance) by that perpetrator.
That is why such acts or actions are discouraged and frowned upon by those who know and understand the "practice".
Many "christians"(and others) do not realize the damage that can be done by their "mouth" to all that surrounds them--including their own self condemnation by their "works" They are forbidden to even read about it.
It is not what goes "into" the mouth that harms--it is what comes "out" of the mouth that harms.
Well ... that is your theory.

That ill thoughts do return to the sender is based on religious "principles" ... but it's any body's guess if that is true.

That again, is witchcraft type of believing. "If I send a curse to you, the curse will come back to me ... but if I send a 'blessing' to you, the blessing will come back to me."

It's religious theory, but there is not one shred of proof that such teachings are based on truth.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible god has hands just like you and I.
And like us, Bible god has a Father and a mother, but only Father is a real God, although many people pray to or through mother.
Of course, this is all part of the ever-changing delusion.
There is only one scientifically proven God, which is my God and he doesn't have hands.
Ramen
Good to know.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps one day I will reveal to you where I learned how it is done.
More essence and nazarene type of knowledge???

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
The best thing that a loving God could do on this planet is strike Rome, Jerusalem and Mecca with asteroids.
Maybe you could pray.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We are to pray together here on earth
That everyone will become a Christian of your CLASS???

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
And why, according to Isaiah 66:1, he needs a footstool -- to prop up those limp limbs.
Speaking of BibleGod's right hand, if Jesus sits there, for whom is the position at Jesus' left hand prepared, according to Mark 10:40?
BibleGod?
And if BibleGod is at Jesus' left hand, isn't that lower status than that held by whomever sits at Jesus' right hand?
Of course, they could be sitting in opposite directions, in which case, BibleGod and Jesus could be at each other's right hand, eh?
And who sits at BibleGod's left hand? And does he hold a higher status than whoever is sitting at Jesus' right hand, or is it the other way around?
Dang. Heavenly rewards sure are complicated.
It gets complicated when the Trinity attempts a circle jerk.

LOL

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall mentioning fair in that post -- or any recent post.
I'm just trying to figure out the pecking order.
Although speaking of unfair, I think it's unfair that you didn't help me with my frequent fundie miles by buying Brown's book.
How am I ever gonna get to the holy land of Bermuda else wise?
No you didn't ..But it's,a,consistent non believers,rant .

God is,not fair ..why would he punish folks,for not believing ..For bot loving Him.

HIS,HOME ..he is,the host ...AND GETS,TO INVITE,and,allow,His,guests .
If you don't RSVP ...You don't get to go ..

The home of the,Evil One ...that's,his,and you can choose,either ..live for the,work ..You get his,world ..

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Science claims to be theory. Religious witchcraft claims to be able to tell the future.
LOL

They can't even tell the truth about the recent past.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 58 min Gee-Tee 8,137
More Thu True Christian witness 2
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Thu Abdurratln 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Thu ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Jul 21 Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••