Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,344
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#490148 Nov 9, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Only happy positive people are invited. You have time to change lol
I'll pass ... thanks. I like being away from the crowds of phony people with their phony religious nuances.

:)

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#490149 Nov 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I can relate to that. I have never felt the need for "group" involvement...and seldom take another's word as fact without substantiation. Not that it is a "bad" thing. It's just the way I am...which could possibly change, but not likely.
And you're trusting us???? Lol ..I take that as,a,compliment I think

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#490150 Nov 9, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pass ... thanks. I like being away from the crowds of phony people with their phony religious nuances.
:)
phoney people? I don't hang with phoney people. They are eliminated from my live.
Peter Paul and Mary

San Antonio, TX

#490151 Nov 9, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
To threaten others that they will go to hell, is putting a curse on others ... and that is black magic.
You are invoking a devil to perform the curse that you believe will belong to others.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
witchcraft
noun
noun: witchcraft
the practice of magic, especially black magic; the use of spells and the invocation of spirits.
https://www.google.ca/#q=witchcraft+definitio...
"To threaten others that they will go to hell, is putting a curse on others ... and that is black magic.
You are invoking a devil to perform the curse that you believe will belong to others."

Actually,"to threaten others that they will go to hell", Is being judgemental and placing oneself as the high judge of others'
actions. Not witchcraft, just projecting what we fear onto those who don't agree with our philosophies and what we perceive being our own morals and truths. No need to invoke spirits or use spells, there is plenty of darkness within all of us to "judge" others without the use of outer entities that the weak try to use or invoke to do the harm.

There is ONE LORD!

"
truth

Australia

#490152 Nov 9, 2013
How you call hot temperature?
Did you remember what I told you for humans animals
birds fish green tree and so on its not good..its overwhelming..modern language can explain better.
Did you remember how i describe its took me up
yee i see huge ball as Sun front of me ..yee its not burn me no.

be good
I can suffer for you as complete love others not.
INRI is Cross as salvation that you can be save.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#490153 Nov 9, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>You are very kind.
Orthodoxy has 2,000 years of theologians. If rational debate and discussion is your thing, you can find a lifetime of reading, information, and debate to fill your curious mind.
But, for Orthodox, the only reason theologians wrote, detailed and debated these subjects was to help those who did not know Jesus know something about Him. I
n other words, Orthodoxy has theology, but that is because people outside like to talk about it. Orthodoxy is about something totally different.
It is about falling in love.
We are not expected to understand what is too difficult for us, we are not expected to comprehend the incomprehensible
God is not interested in His people being right ABOUT Him, but being abiding (or living) IN Him.
God wants us to fall in love with Him, to revel in Him, to abide in Him.
This process of love falling deeper in love is never ending, because the God with whom we fall in love is infinite.
Never heard it explained in that way before Nick...or maybe I have never "listened" either. I don't know.

Location hidden

#490154 Nov 9, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that Solomon and Moses were made-up characters by Jewish theologians.
Theologians were and still are always busy in their imaginations creating fictitious scenarios ... as that was and is how they earned and still earn their KEEPS.
Gerald Gardner was one of the most modern theologians that created quite a STIR with his fictional nonsense.
Possibly so. I can't honestly say with any surety whether they actually existed...and I have looked deeply. I doubt Gardner was any better informed about any of his(claims) as well.
truth

Australia

#490155 Nov 9, 2013
God give free will..remember that.
People have family too..they have desire for life depend how they could understand all of them can't.

All God creation have reason why is like that!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#490156 Nov 9, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Father God In your mercy, we ask .
For healing of the physical ailments,
The mental , physical and spiritual anguish in our families .
We ask for salvation among those we love..for Holy Spirit to speak to their hearts and to the hearts of
ALL UNBELIEVERS, to hear your WORD . until the day of Your Coming .
We,ask for our Leaders, To have wisdom. To do what is,GOOD for our country.
I ask we have PEACE among us .
In Jesus,name ..We ask .. Amen
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Location hidden

#490157 Nov 9, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed 100%.
IMHO, the purpose of mythology is to understand ourselves, not some invisible (and inevitably useless) deity.
"I said you are ALL Gods!" Psalm 82
There ya go!

Location hidden

#490158 Nov 9, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong argument Ox ..
He,and this,priest scholar he,quotes,are doubting Luke ..the communication..the nativity ..
Nothing to do with what your talking about their marriage
I responded to what you said about Mary..

Quote: And YOU SAY IT SAYS,MARY was,Not a,Virgin ???
Conceived of the,SPIRIT???
That's,what you implied I'M JUST ASKING?????
truth

Australia

#490159 Nov 9, 2013
God have helpers too..never past who is in need.
Poor pray too for job health and so on.
be bless

Ones upon time very nice prince go out from his duty..yee he go around see what poor people say who liked ruin his Kingdom as well how.
Remember I told you about good seeds and very bad seeds.
Lovely Prince stood between them without knowing who he is and watching troublemakers who try ruin and spend everything what so ever others working for many who is want in as within ruin just for money.
Who can sustains with suffering as well to be faithful.
It is written what so ever you can keep on earth you can keep in Heaven too.
What so ever you lose here you going lose in Heaven.
marge

Ames, IA

#490160 Nov 9, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Father God In your mercy, we ask .
For healing of the physical ailments,
The mental , physical and spiritual anguish in our families .
We ask for salvation among those we love..for Holy Spirit to speak to their hearts and to the hearts of
ALL UNBELIEVERS, to hear your WORD . until the day of Your Coming .
We,ask for our Leaders, To have wisdom. To do what is,GOOD for our country.
I ask we have PEACE among us .
In Jesus,name ..We ask .. Amen
AMEN

I love you Rosie and your prayers, pay no attention to ox.

Location hidden

#490161 Nov 9, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN
I love you Rosie and your prayers, pay no attention to ox.
What I posted was not my words...they were the words of Christ....
marge

Ames, IA

#490162 Nov 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
What I posted was not my words...they were the words of Christ....
She is not a hypocrite.
truth

Australia

#490163 Nov 9, 2013
What so ever you lose here you lose in Heaven?
It is written.

Location hidden

#490164 Nov 9, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe her memory goes all the way back to what she was doing in her previous life.(lol)
I won't "knock" KM for the statement. I have no ground. It takes a certain amount of prudent confidence just to make such a statement in this atmosphere, knowing it stands to be intensely scrutinized, and most likely ridiculed.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#490165 Nov 9, 2013
In the Name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit

Father

In your infinite mercy please come to me when I do not come to you,nudge me with your caring hands when I do not listen to your voice,silence my fears when I call Your Son's Name,and help me to become more real in your Truth.

Please comfort and heal LTM and her husband, Rose and her husband,Preston and his family, Black Knight,Confronting and Kay Marie, Pad,and any of those I have forgotten,

We ask you in Jesus' Name

Amen

Location hidden

#490166 Nov 9, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not a hypocrite.
She is..per Scripture: And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Location hidden

#490167 Nov 9, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
In the Name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit
Father
In your infinite mercy please come to me when I do not come to you,nudge me with your caring hands when I do not listen to your voice,silence my fears when I call Your Son's Name,and help me to become more real in your Truth.
Please comfort and heal LTM and her husband, Rose and her husband,Preston and his family, Black Knight,Confronting and Kay Marie, Pad,and any of those I have forgotten,
We ask you in Jesus' Name
Amen
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence 3 hr QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 2
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Jesus saves 8,717
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Dec 23 USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Dec 21 Doc Proper 12
More from around the web