Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 682005 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#489852 Nov 8, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are comfortable with the idea that Christians are witches???
So are the Wiccans, and that might be why the Wiccans welcome Christians into their own cults.
They know that Christians are old hands at witchcraft-practices.
"Hocus Pocus ... Jesus come into our confessionals ... and be with us while we murder some more Jews!"
Christians do not associate with witchcraft. Confessionals are part of the false doctrine of the Catholic church.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#489853 Nov 8, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can understand/figure out the above ..you should be able understand that Peter was not singled out to be better than the rest of the apostles...
Read what JESUS HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT...
Luk 22:24 And there was also a strife among them,(THE APOSTLES) which of them should be accounted the greatest.
Luk 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
Luk 22:26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
Luk 22:27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat?
but I am among you as he that serveth.
Luk 22:28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.
Luk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
Luk 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
JESUS DID NOT SET PETER ABOVE TH OTHER APOSTLES..HERE...
Well thought I said the,throne of Peter WILL be in Jerusalem provided by Jesus ..not a,throne chair in Rome,...nor would He have wanted a Ring for Caesar to kisz

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#489854 Nov 8, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>==========
Here is a shot at your request for response from an Orthodox
The Jesus story was centered on his death on the cross and the resurrection. The Good News began with Easter.
The Christmas story developed much later.
This accounts for the fact that Mark, the earliest Gospel, gives no information on the birth of Jesus.
The church did not formally celebrate Christmas until the fourth century (Rome A.D. 336).
The infancy tradition was never part of the preaching (kerygma) or the teaching(Didache) of the early Church. The only mention Paul makes is that Jesus was born of a woman (Galatians 04:04).
In the preaching of Acts and Paulís letters there is no mention of Jesus' birth or any miraculous happenings connected with it (02:23, 32; 03:14-15; 04:10; 10:39-40; 1 Corinthians 15:03-04).
This makes sense. Paul is writing in response to specific controversies facing the early Church. He's not writing to pagans who need to learn about who Jesus is. He's writing to existing Christians. So he skips a lot of the background, because they already know it.
In other words, he's writing apologetics, not a biography.
The Gospels are the biographies of Christ
You don't see a lot of biography in Paul's letters, or a lot of apologetics in the Synoptic Gospels, but that's because they're different genres of Books.
Makes sense to me.

Location hidden

#489855 Nov 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
No one got that?
Really?
Tough crowd. Tough crowd.
Well, tip the wait staff anyway.
Hear?
LOL!
I got it...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#489856 Nov 8, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>==========
Here is a shot at your request for response from an Orthodox
The Jesus story was centered on his death on the cross and the resurrection. The Good News began with Easter.
The Christmas story developed much later.
This accounts for the fact that Mark, the earliest Gospel, gives no information on the birth of Jesus.
The church did not formally celebrate Christmas until the fourth century (Rome A.D. 336).
The infancy tradition was never part of the preaching (kerygma) or the teaching(Didache) of the early Church. The only mention Paul makes is that Jesus was born of a woman (Galatians 04:04).
In the preaching of Acts and Paulís letters there is no mention of Jesus' birth or any miraculous happenings connected with it (02:23, 32; 03:14-15; 04:10; 10:39-40; 1 Corinthians 15:03-04).
This makes sense. Paul is writing in response to specific controversies facing the early Church. He's not writing to pagans who need to learn about who Jesus is. He's writing to existing Christians. So he skips a lot of the background, because they already know it.
In other words, he's writing apologetics, not a biography.
The Gospels are the biographies of Christ
You don't see a lot of biography in Paul's letters, or a lot of apologetics in the Synoptic Gospels, but that's because they're different genres of Books.
Thank you Nick

And,Luke most definitely since he was,no one of the apostles ..would have interviewed people,..including. Mary to get the whole story ..

But possibly ..the,women talked also...among themselves,..thus,Matthew had the story ..

We,CAN ONKY conjecture ...But for a,priest to cast doubts ..is,really bad IMO ..which seems,to scare the Catholics,from commenting .

Of course they seem not to believe Genesis,.so why not Luke ...after all it was not written by a,"""Early """CATHOLIC """"FATHER """"

Which I find strange in light of all the MARIOLOGY PROCLAMATIONS ..But
Again

LUKE,didn't say HER conception was Immaculate ...so he might not be as trustworthy as,the,POPE who did ..

And yes,I'm.being sarcastic ...sorry . But it's,just unbelievable..
truth

Perth, Australia

#489857 Nov 8, 2013
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol...

see
act accident
why i need pay price which others produce
you need innocent people don't you

o still is not crime
no why should

i say to you
why your law is not my law

back
socci

Cameron, MO

#489858 Nov 8, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
There were many "religions" before Catholicism ... but I suggest not any Christian religions.
GENESIS is the oldest text on the planet.
http://archive.org/details/WhoWroteTheBookOfG...

Moses did not write Genesis, he only translated it according to one theory--the most credible theory on Genesis.

Subsequent prophets of God wrote about the coming of Jesus. In fact the entire Jewish sacrificial system instituted at the Garden due to sin was a shadow of the coming Messiah--the final sacrifice.

All Catholicism did was change the faith to suit Rome's pagan traditions. The books of the Bible were written by the Apostles before the close of the 1st century.
truth

Perth, Australia

#489859 Nov 8, 2013
truth

Perth, Australia

#489860 Nov 8, 2013

why innocent victim need be target
why me..coincident..no

a you liked be cizer as tezer as well rizat

really

you practicing over us to much
28 years

Location hidden

#489861 Nov 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
NOR A RING that Caesar kissed...I doubt he would want one.
The papacy is just jealous of Solomon and Moses is all.
They never had that kind of power...and never will. They have to use multitudes of men to even come near their accomplishments, and then take the glory for it in deceit.
truth

Perth, Australia

#489862 Nov 8, 2013

every mouths don't have some numbers of day..why
that you can't counted
astro is astronomy
yee
aha

traveler yee
trave brave crave drave frave grave
'grave'
see =kill
see your mosess astro.tel
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#489863 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
WHEN JESUS WAS APPROACHED BY THE MOTHER OF JAMES AND JOHN
JESUS DID NOT SAY THAT PETER WAS CHOSEN ABOVE THE OTHERS..
HE SAID...Mat 20:20 Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.
Mat 20:21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
Mat 20:22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
Mat 20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
HE SAID THE DECISION OF WHOM WOULD BE GREATEST WOULD BE MADE BY THE
HEAVENLY FATHER
AND
HE MADE NO MENTION OF PETER BEING HIS VICAR...
-->NOTE THIS WAS AFTER THE ROMAN CATHOLIC'S ALLEGED APPOINTMENT OF PETER<--
I always,learn from you ..thanks,

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#489864 Nov 8, 2013
who="RoSesz" <quoted text>
Thank you Nick
And,Luke most definitely since he was,no one of the apostles ..would have interviewed people,..including. Mary to get the whole story ..
But possibly ..the,women talked also...among themselves,..thus,Matthew had the story ..
We,CAN ONKY conjecture ...But for a,priest to cast doubts ..is,really bad IMO ..which seems,to scare the Catholics,from commenting .
Of course they seem not to believe Genesis,.so why not Luke ...after all it was not written by a,"""Early """CATHOLIC """"FATHER """"
Again
LUKE,didn't say HER conception was Immaculate ...so he might not be as trustworthy as,the,POPE who did ..

----------
Luke said that he searched out witnesses to all of the events, and got his information from those who were there. A good journalist.

KayMarie

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#489865 Nov 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The papacy is just jealous of Solomon and Moses is all.
They never had that kind of power...and never will. They have to use multitudes of men to even come near their accomplishments, and then take the glory for it in deceit.
Possibly ..I just don't think the CHurch that Jesus,founded was ever meant to be rich materially ...have kings,bow,to its,leader ....etc

I also would not join a Christian mega Church

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#489866 Nov 8, 2013
who="RoSesz" <quoted text>
Thank you Nick
Again
----------
Luke said that he searched out witnesses to all of the events, and got his information from those who were there. A good journalist.
KayMarie
Yes,he,was,...any good biographer would do the same .

And,I'm.sure Mary was one he,interviewed .

The idea that all the gospel writer would talk about things, she most likely kept in her heart ..And,since THRY didn't it couldn't be true is,foolish .

By if a priest doubts,Luke,..Well..You know ..can't all against that
truth

Perth, Australia

#489867 Nov 8, 2013
solomonite l
tel=digit
see bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
geometri simetric
see nuke see bio
astro=tel

see
please find
every securety is not safe

find
every dot to dot

see
what i say to you

find

gold and silver every element everything materialisticly looking
see
what i say to you

see
read nicly
now you are who
jelouse over israel

shut up
please see ones more

bummmmm
no nuke no bio
better be good
any reason to not understood
to be understand as you can understood

silliry
don't be silly mr cilliry
are you for sure
tower
rilic are tiny mountains
see

now
read
tower

see
bummmmmmmmmmmm zummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

why you say

zummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

what deference between zum and razum=concessness
understand to be understood
saint franjo

ti si razumio=you understood

my uncle franjo and his wife janja
janja sing
oj kolaru
napravi mi nogu
da dragana
poljubiti mogu
its folklor song
see words
fol klor=color
see fall fell fil foll full
see full color on
see fil color

please tel me
dark green color and gry

meaning
please tell me

mare please tell me
green color and gry

i liked you need be safe
grygre

now about holy gurgur ninski
truth

Perth, Australia

#489868 Nov 8, 2013
i am not care what you think
i care what i have to say
love your god
please tell me
where wrote go on knee or kiss

is suffering love

love me
love is not zum
love is notdum
love is not bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i liked speak with you
is that argument
is that varka or krava or brava or zdrava
a tako
$dr ava
pleaee jednu kavu sa kockom=swuare sugar
who asked Mare coffe with square sugar

mare did you drink to be sick as square ?sugar $ugar..

mare anyone died or past away as square drink
o well if you not drink coofe
then
see
skirk
$kirk kork=plutno=mare p lut o
pluto

what pluto do
https://www.google.com.au/search...

pluton bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
how much 21 41
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

see why
who died as 41

Location hidden

#489869 Nov 8, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Christians do not associate with witchcraft. Confessionals are part of the false doctrine of the Catholic church.
You use medicines made from natural herbs, You use medical techniques developed from experiment, you determine what will possibly happen in the future from the calculations of past experience and trials, you seek (hedge) protection from unwanted iniquity which surrounds you, you believe you can influence all of the above through (prayer/ritual) asking for and receiving.
OH YES. You practice the art of witchcraft every day, and don't even realize it.

Location hidden

#489870 Nov 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly ..I just don't think the CHurch that Jesus,founded was ever meant to be rich materially ...have kings,bow,to its,leader ....etc
I also would not join a Christian mega Church
I believe I understand why.
truth

Perth, Australia

#489871 Nov 8, 2013
Are you jealous?
man do that
why
man usual looking many many many girls..

see
faith

words of faith and betray

all of us have in life some sort of that
alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll
noone save

now
bat bet bit bot but
tub
tab teb tib tob
toby

to be or not to be

a tobo ti bi bio sjobo $jo boooooooooooooooooo

no
you can't love
noo

now
boj or girl
if girl not boj
then bira=pivo
seed jecam as zob see horse food=used for strong
component as in sport or something else
adict
adict=act

see act

talk nicly as ordinary language
father and mother talk nicly always
understood to understand
saint franjo is been real saints
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee
now
see
bitter bitter
netrabam
nechu

see who took tabl;e as book its bitter in stomach=angel about what

why ants have colonny
see seeds
good seed and very bad seeds

see good seed and very bad person seeds
trough very bad person seed come every betray as well not faithfullnes
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
generaly looking who

now
3x shape of face and character

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Jun 19 Dementia mental c... 36
News Gregory: Bishops - can never say we are sorry e... Jun 18 Listen to the Word 1
News Pat Robertson Is Birth Control (Nov '14) Jun 13 Donald Scampi 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jun 12 Married in 10,558
News Why Melania Trump covers her head one day and n... Jun 8 lavon affair 10
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... Jun 8 USS LIBERTY 9
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Jun 7 princess_noochie 84,749
More from around the web