Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,567)

Showing posts 471,321 - 471,340 of530,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>well...I have never tried to preach to anyone on this forum that My church was the right church come be like me...
Yet you must believe in the superior benefits offered within your church, or you wouldn't BE in your specific church.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I don't expect anything from anyone....including you.
Then why are you on the forum???

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Jesus Signed My Pardon
I suggest you presume far too much and too often!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you must believe in the superior benefits offered within your church, or you wouldn't BE in your specific church.
This is correct and?

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Richie T wrote:
<quoted text>No, my dear lost woman, You are to join Jesus. Are you calling Him a cult leader?
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
NO ... I believe that the character Jesus is but a myth compiled by ex-Jew Catholics in the quest to start a new religion ... totally foreign to Judaism.

There are many savior-god myths in all other religions.

I don't believe that myths get hurt feelings, or care that humans are worshipping them.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

They will come even as angels of light.
They will have many face and be on many place.

I say to you be strong and aware of everything conciseness are much strong side but not to be deceived.

Don't dined name Almighty name!
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>This is correct and?
You might not refer to expressing your opinions about your wonderful faith "preaching" ... but I suggest others could take it that way.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

I suggest that the new testament is anti-Semitic ... but to the Jews that believed in multiple gods, no doubt the old testament with its one-god dogma was and is also anti-Semitic.

The multiple Jewish sects are as divisive as are the multiple sects in all religions.

Braggarts will continue to brag that they know the one and only truth.

Fortune tellers are they ... only they use words in book instead of crystal balls.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Is that true words of God have to be spread?

What so ever I say to you right path is right?

Jesus walking between sinners ..all of us do some way.
How you know what your Master prepare for you?
How you going recognize mislead?

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Working for the Lord"]<quoted text> We do not believe in the millennium. There is no earthly reign going to happenQ.
----------
You know more than the Bible?
KayMarie
Thought so ..thanks

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You might not refer to expressing your opinions about your wonderful faith "preaching" ... but I suggest others could take it that way.
June...I respect the fact that you choose not to believe in God and I don't condemn (sp?)you for it. I look at you as a human being first.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

How can be wisdom old or modern?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Need glasses ??
Lol
I HAVR lots of contact lenses ...!!#
I wish it was all that simple...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

They will tell you many things not coming in mind.
But i say to you
its coming to be appear what you did not know or never hear or never sea..but its exist before.
Its written!

How you will know about your Ancient?

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish it was all that simple...
I know..But FAITH is,simple ..RELIGION tries,o make it complex

This is,from a friend

A friend of mine once told me, that they bible was "sorta" like the ocean. It's shallow enough, that small children adults can wadw around in the edges, but yet it can be as deep as any would wish to go, but the simplicity of Gods salvation plan is just that simple.
It is us humans that wish to complicate it, or even worse many who have been saved by God's Good Grace wish to make it complicated to all others.
What they obtained freely, that want others to earn,or as the bible puts it, they put heavy, grievous loads onto the backs of other's, that they themselves do not, nor are able to carry themselves.
One story that comes to mind, is when the one man owed much, much, to a king, but the king called the man in, to tell him that his debt had been forgiven fully, yet that man meets another man, as he leaves the kings quarters, who owes him a very,very small amount, but instead of forgiving that man of the tiny amount, and being thankful that he had been forgiven for sooo much -he grabs him and curses him, and tells him that since he is broke and cannot pay then he will have him, and his wife put into jail where they will forever remain,and will have his children sold into slavery.
Of course you know the story, and how when the king finds out what the man he just forgave sooo much for has done to another who owed sooo little, then he changed his mind and threw that evil man into the lowest parts of the king's dungeon, where he would forever be.
I'm far from being the guy a want to be "in the Lord ",but nevertheless I am in the Lord, and He in me.
After over 12 years, of ups and downs, and deep valleys I dug myself - I'm still absolutely amazed at just how Good, God is to me.
A sinner.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

It is written
What you not see or not hear?!

Your Creator left law in time and space.

Others don't liked that you know.

I say to you..no-one of us is not be going to be save
trough what coming.

Others will say to you with great jealous or pride its not true..yes it is.

If they asked you..please tell us time!

No -one know time..it is written..when you hear for rumoring about war and similar things ..you know its already there..but believe me..its not yet finish.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

and then its bring me into deep..its not looking eye of humans no..then i see what i have to see..its not natural hand do as we do every day..its huge massive rock passage trough where must bring..i see what i have to see or except what my soul can..its do not with ordinary hand..i simple fly..no no no i did not do that or see who do that..no..ha ha what a great trust..did i control that..no.
Where is that could you tell us please..not coming in mind even if i want.no.
I am honest you not..its language of ordinary way..very specific is deference.

Something i must have..my subconsciousness..register that.
yes it is
this planet is been always under watching..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Please tell me how you call yourself..not directly.
Who search will find..other way..its heart wide in deep as well very hard find what you search.

Holy scripture written about that.
I establish you on every water canal rivers lakes
sea and Oceans.
Please confe why humans animals birds fish and so on need water.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you see the face of Christ in everyone ..even those you disagree with???
You treat them.as,you would treat
Christ??
And you treat people who have sinned the same way
CHRIST did???
Please,think really hard before you answer,...thanks,
Do you know the difference between telling someone they are wrong and disliking what they post about the Catholic Church? Are all Catholics supposed to bow down to protestants and agree with all the heresy they spread? Saint Padre Pio used to tell people off in the confessional for what they forgot or what they didn't think was a sin. Christ gave Saint Pio the ability to read the minds of the confessors. Dorothy Day got angry and she is a s Servant of God along with the Apostles, they got angry quite often. God gave us backbones to be able to be confident and tell people that what they are doing is sinful. Rose said this *And you treat people who have sinned the same way
CHRIST did* Christ didn't sin, He is God. Maybe you better think real hard before you type.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

now you are liar if say not watching anyone any more..yes it is..
Please tell me why my God keep my samantija so long.
How you can be for sure in my samantija.

In this city nothing exist darkness no moon no stars no sun..why I see that..who aloud to me see?!

Did I earn something what others don't have or others try possess what is not belong to them.

Nothing many deserve simple nothing..no.
My God know that..then why I have to be scare if my God fill safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 471,321 - 471,340 of530,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••