Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701539 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#487759 Nov 3, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Aww your getting vicious. You know, when you came to Topix seversl months ago, you made a claim that you had an illegitimate baby, Ladilulu had an abortion, same story, really. both children were male too. You have been using phrases that Ladi used too. Ladi also threw fits when we said the pill was an abortifacient. Hmmm. You were on Topix 24-7 several months, just like Ladi. Posters should know this, because you make things up.
1 how am I viscous,..I said nothing untrue people,use the pill for medical reasons the same as,surgery ....And it's,not for Houston judge any medical decision they make ......EVER ..

2for the thousandth time ...I'm not ..never have been Ladi as you are,implying ...though you hounded her also ...And now,spreading yet another person's,business,on a,forum it does,not belong ....

3,Why Should posters,Here know anything about either LADI or myself of a,personal nature ...WHY ??'

That's,what I'd call viscous,knit and slander ...
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487760 Nov 3, 2013
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell the false religions by their foolish, conflicting, confusing dogma.
Ramen
Yup ... watch them use words to fight about whose imaginary god is right.

Pasta just goes about its own business.

:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#487761 Nov 3, 2013
truth wrote:
Rose
I am not judging you..
as i never judge
hysterectomy is not sin its sickness in human body..
Jesus not judge any women..its to much going with law which is out of conciseness against woman's and mothers..
Be strong Rose..your real Creator exist.
Love your God Rose ..love your mother and father love your oldest within is wisdom.
Ones you destroy wisdom you destroy everything.
I know,a,hysterectomy is,not a sin..dear ..thank you .

I was,asking the other was,because the pill is,also used,for medical reasons,by women who suffer great pain ..so they get surgery ..
truth

Perth, Australia

#487762 Nov 3, 2013
Don't close yourself with your borders..observer always exist.

If i need i will remove entire globe.
Who say that? Not me!
I just wrote that you can see.

Nobody save you are you Muslim Christians Jew Hindu and so on.

Civilization before exist much more stronger but its been destroy.

Think about that.

Its exist huge loving Power many universe exist.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487763 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay,
Why do you think that we are suppose to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world???
AAHHHAAAA ... so Liam is actually Clay??? How interesting that people feel a need to change the names on their avatars. Human Being used to be Robert F., But maybe he didn't like himself enough to stay the same.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#487764 Nov 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
1 how am I viscous,..I said nothing untrue people,use the pill for medical reasons the same as,surgery ....And it's,not for Houston judge any medical decision they make ......EVER ..
2for the thousandth time ...I'm not ..never have been Ladi as you are,implying ...though you hounded her also ...And now,spreading yet another person's,business,on a,forum it does,not belong ....
3,Why Should posters,Here know anything about either LADI or myself of a,personal nature ...WHY ??'
Rose...if you don't reply to her post she will eventually go away. She is Kooier than my coo coo clock lol
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487765 Nov 3, 2013
truth wrote:
Rose
I am not judging you..
as i never judge
Do you believe that "other" people deserve to go to hell???

THAT is judging.

Location hidden

#487766 Nov 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need no viscous cook on the road Rose..lol we will all pay the price for that lolol
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487767 Nov 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
If one,loves,Jesus ...Good works,are,something we,want to do
.AS,HE TOLD US,.....
Especially that part about having faith that other people deserve to go to hell if they belong to the wrong religion.

Location hidden

#487768 Nov 3, 2013
What happened to the Steelers?:(
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487769 Nov 3, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you been led by the Holy Spirit...
Which spirit is your pet image???

June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487770 Nov 3, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I agree...I feel so sorry for Rose that this person is on her back all the time.
Why???

She can leave the forum and spend all her time with people who agree that she is holy and saved and all that mushy stuff that people in religion love to hear about their selves.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487771 Nov 3, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a dumb question. If you're implying that people are going to hell for not being Christian based ONLY on the environment they were born in, then you are sick.
God is the prefect judge. God is infinite Love and Mercy. Don't you think he'd require people to first hear the Gospel and make a decision before He sends them to eternal suffering?
That's why you guys frighten me. You go out of your way to force ignorance upon yourself and frankly, make the rest of Christianity look as equally ignorant.
The basis of Christianity was and is, that one has to be of the Christian faith to be saved.

Why are you trying to pretend it is otherwise???

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#487772 Nov 3, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>You are despicable!!! Your main motive to bringing up Rose's business in this forum is to discredited her in this forum.You act as tho your life is picture perfect! Again...this forum is NOT a birth control forum and NO ONE here gives a hoot what goes on in a different forum.You continue to sling her name through the mud when you have been asked by her to leave her along and to stop.Your actions shows that you are no Christian and your a ver poor example for any Catholic to try and bring anyone to your church.
And,please,trust I'm.not this other person she insists I am..also a few others,...
And the,poor woman hardly comes,on here,any more and her business,should not be fodder for GOSSIP ''
Great example
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487773 Nov 3, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Well, being full of blarney is better than being full of something else..lol
You would know!
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487774 Nov 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there were. That all changed with the "new" interpretations of corrupted Hebrew priests. From that point on the masochists were in command in religion and state....and the Abrahamics sought to wipe out and destroy every possible facet of the original systems of belief regarding any female position of importance and sovereign deity...even as far as going into Africa and defacing all structures and writings of previous culture(s).
This is the barbaric and deceptive culture you now live under(within). The "wolf' in "sheep" cloths.
The Hebrew priests came long before Christianity. Christianity was a break-away of Abrahamic one-god-dogma Judaism. I suggest there were no women ministers in the one-god dogma of Judaism, OR in Christianity as the gnostic literature implies.

The Gnostics were breakaway Catholics, with countless sects of their own ... apparently 50 ... or more and they were nuttier than fruitcakes and far from owning supposed HIGH knowledge ... whatever animal that might be!
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487775 Nov 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Oh before,I forget ..I thank God for each of my offspring .
Do you also thank Jehovah for the offspring of all the Jews, the Muslims and Hindus and Buddhist and Atheists and Agnostics???

I doubt it!
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487776 Nov 3, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I say those muslim that torture and kill the Christians in the East will burn in hell>
Does that mean that all the Christians that committed those same atrocities against each other and against the Muslims should also burn in hell ... from your ever so compassionate opinion???

YUCK!

Location hidden

#487777 Nov 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And,please,trust I'm.not this other person she insists I am..also a few others,...
And the,poor woman hardly comes,on here,any more and her business,should not be fodder for GOSSIP ''
Great example
Rose...I am can to see people for who they are by their actions...GBu

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#487778 Nov 3, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
And another thing, you got soooo upset that we called Ladi's baby Dereck. Too upset, enough to make people wonder about YOU.
More,gossip about a woman NOT here to defend herself ...slander ..

You and your friends named that poor lost child ...And made fun of her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... 11 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 4
News God made you gay' pope tells victim of clergy s... 11 hr Hahahlolahah 6
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) May 19 Married in 10,772
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) May 8 Serial deserters 54
News Alfie Evans' dad meets POPE to plead for asylum... Apr 24 C Kersey 1
News Pope writes Chile's bishops after receiving sex... Apr '18 Wisdom of Ages 1
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Apr '18 dubiecatholicarch... 3