Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 681756 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#487485 Nov 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Last night I ws bingoing away in Madrid Spain...lol tonight I am Bingoing in Egypt...lolol no money is exchanged its just points..
I just play the bots ...hard to find a good partner online .

I had a great one year's, ago ...met online ..And lol he and his,wife both played ...But they could never partner ..

Anyway turned out ..out of all the places people,were from they lived 20minutes from us ..

We all became good friends,

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#487486 Nov 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Last night I ws bingoing away in Madrid Spain...lol tonight I am Bingoing in Egypt...lolol no money is exchanged its just points..
I love bingo but don't speak Spanish
truth

Lesmurdie, Australia

#487487 Nov 2, 2013
how you explain running
or traveler

see wide way
as space traveler

see colective forgetfullness

how you can collect with mind of forgetfulness
forgery
farge ferge firge forge furge furgezargezergezirgezorgezurge

far fer fir for fur
ar er ir or ur
ur hour=o'clock jure
o moj jure ojli pure

someone liked darkness

see poem

saren ciju vijugama
dodji dragi jarugama
dodji kad se smrkne
da mi srce ne pukne..

seesee cia via
jaruga=potok=way=see way can be securety secret way
ja ruga=i make comic
i can be astronomic
see
ja ruka
cia via cija vila
cije su VILE
ojli saditi stog od slame
lama lama why you left me
a gdje je stog=tower
aha ha ha ha ha ha ha

my mind
transmiter tower can be tiny things that you can travel instantly
o really
as well destroy instantly too
003 mind can stop

nemoj da ti srce pukne
saren ciaju vijaju ajjavjumjaujujuuuuuu
a cjajuju cjavjuuuuu uh uh ha ha ha

see
not even words say
any transmiter line can do produce anything
cept secret intercept=precetni moj gospodine
see intercept
precsretni moj gospodine
pro-centni moj gospodine
pro-centna moja draga gospojo
jelto nas hojo pojo tu
haj hojo pojo napojse napojse pojo hojo=napoj se=sucking energy or secrets or anything past
where
nobody say where how who as well why?
i am not your teacher..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#487488 Nov 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get to converse with the other players?
yes you can message them on a message board while your playing but I cant do that both at the same time.....(some things I am not good at multitasking) LOLOLOL

Location hidden

#487489 Nov 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I just play the bots ...hard to find a good partner online .
I had a great one year's, ago ...met online ..And lol he and his,wife both played ...But they could never partner ..
Anyway turned out ..out of all the places people,were from they lived 20minutes from us ..
We all became good friends,
That's super! whats a bot? I don't play cards except Go fish and Ole Maid with the grandkids lol

Location hidden

#487490 Nov 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I love bingo but don't speak Spanish
its in English lol with a spanish accents

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#487491 Nov 2, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
not to get into a serious debate with a deceptive snake, but fyi.. the Church Jesus started has no other option then to be run by sinners. Who else is available?
Since salvation is really important, somehow truth needs to be articulated without error. The Papacy at least guarantees that whatever Christianity the second generation of Christians believed, we still will believe today. We can prove that with historic fact.
so either the Catholic Church is right, or Christianity immediately got messed up by the students of the Apostles.
corrupted souls like yourself, will embrace forced ignorance. there ain't much we can do for people who are determined to embrace deception. you're going to believe what you want no matter what evidence is presented.
If I had any idea what you are trying to tell me, I would gladly respond.

Location hidden

#487492 Nov 2, 2013
Clay...

iam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus chose infallible men. Infallible men wrote the Bible. Infallible men wrote the Gospels.
Why do not believe these men? They certainly 'could' have errored on all those stories about Jesus... Yet you believe them? Why? They are men? You believe the writings of men? Thomas wrote his supposed gospel, not Jesus. Thomas was a man. His memory could have been confused. Why do you believe Thomas' memory?

Catholic encyclopedia:
A collection of writings which the Church of God has solemnly recognized as inspired.

The name is derived from the Greek expression biblia (the books), which came into use in the early centuries of Christianity to designate the whole sacred volume. In the Latin of the Middle Ages, the neuter plural for Biblia (gen. bibliorum) gradually came to be regarded as a feminine singular noun (biblia, gen. bibliae, in which singular form the word has passed into the languages of the Western world. It means "The Book", by way of eminence, and therefore well sets forth the sacred character of our inspired literature. Its most important equivalents are: "The Divine Library" (Bibliotheca Divina), which was employed by St. Jerome in the fourth century; "the Scriptures", "the Holy Scripture" terms which are derived from expressions found in the Bible itself; and "the Old and New Testament", in which collective title, "the Old Testament" designates the sacred books written before the coming of Our Lord, and "the New Testament" denotes the inspired writings composed since the coming of Christ.

You are saying this is a lie. Why????!!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487493 Nov 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>yes you can message them on a message board while your playing but I cant do that both at the same time.....(some things I am not good at multitasking) LOLOLOL
hahahhah!
I play poker online when I get the urge, and they have messaging or conversation. That's why I asked. It's a riot sometimes.

Location hidden

#487494 Nov 2, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not possible. The Catholic Church didn't start until 313 AD. ;-)
That has been my argument from day one!!!! How could Peter be the first pope of a denomination that was not until some 300 years after he died!!!????

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#487495 Nov 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>That's super! whats a bot? I don't play cards except Go fish and Ole Maid with the grandkids lol
Bots,are the computer players ..this one program has character th a make faces ..Lol.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#487496 Nov 2, 2013
From Protestantism to Catholic---Why I became what I had hated---by Michael David

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

protestant2catholic.com

Location hidden

#487497 Nov 2, 2013
Peter Paul and Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
From your post above: "....they say the Catholic denomination is the largest in the USA...Christ built no denomination.."
The Catholic Church is NOT a denomination, never was never will be! The Catholic Church is the Universal Church that Christ established. All others are "denominations".
There is ONE LORD!
PPM
You are a liar....your pope approved Bible says in Mt 16:18 "church" means any congregation that follows the teachings of Christ...

The National Council of Churches say you are lying....they say the Catholic denomination is the largest in the USA...Christ built no denomination..

The Bible says you are lying...Christ referred not to any Catholic churches in Rev...because there were none...
- NOMAD-

Plymouth, MA

#487498 Nov 2, 2013
hojo wrote:
The Catholic Church The True Church Founded By Satan the Devil in the 2nd century AD
#LIST OF CHURCHES - FOUNDER {place}(year)
#Roman Catholic - Jesus Christ {Jerusalem}(33)
#Anglican Communion - King Henry VIII {England}(1534)
#Baptist - John Smyth {Amsterdam}(1609)
#Methodist - John Wesley {England}(1703)
#Lutheran - Martin Luther {1521}(Germany)
#Jehovah's Witness - Jesus Christ {New Jerusalem}(1870)
#Winners Chapel - David Oyedepo {Nigeria}(1992)
#Redeem Christian Church of God - Enoch Adeboye {Nigeria}(1952)
#Word of Life Bible Church - Ayo Oritsejafor {Nigeria}(1972)
#Father's House Bible Church - R. S Leigh {Nigeria}(2000)
#House on the Rock - Paul Adefarasin {Nigeria}(1994)
The Catholic Church is the true church established by our Lord Jesus Christ in the year 33 upon Saint Peter's faith. Those who have searched with sincerity of heart have returned to the church.
The Catholic church is not just a Christian denomination, but it is the original pre-denominational church. And the word "Catholic" means "Universal", for those who don't know.
*Jesus Christ Established a Visible Church On Earth*
Every Christian believes that Jesus Christ established and sustains a community of faith, hope and love for all believers. This community we call His Church. The Church that Christ founded is the Catholic Church which has a formal earthly structure established by Christ and which continues under His authority and protection.
In the Old Testament we see God's continual involvement in the lives of the Israelites through appointed prophets. God delivered, instructed and admonished the Israelites. He made His motions in a visible, specific and formal way. He always did so through human hands, mouths, feet, minds and wills. God established a law and a means for executing it.
In concert with His redemptive act, Jesus did three things that established the framework of His Church. First, He chose humans to carry out His work. He appointed Peter to be the visible head of the Church. Jesus said to Peter, "You are Rock and on this rock I will build my Church." (Matthew 16: 18) Jesus said "build," as in to create a structure. Jesus built His structure on specifically chosen human beings Peter and the apostles.
Second, Jesus gave Peter and the apostles the power and authority to carry out His work. "Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven."(Matthew 16:19; 18:18) "Receive the Holy Spirit, whose sins you forgive, they are forgiven, whose sins you retain, they are retained."(John 20:23)
The Early Church was structured in a hierarchical, authoritative and visible and Jesus initiated it in Matthew 16:31-21
***What say yu about the other Catholic Church...The Ortherdox branch of the Catholic Church?

Location hidden

#487499 Nov 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Dear Father .
I pray tonight for us,all on this forum.
For ourselves and our families .
For their Spiritual healing
That they may know and love You .
I pray for healing in body for all who are Here .
For Nick ..for Preston..for the husband of LTM for me and my husband and the families and persons who post here .
For our leaders that they have the wisdom. You gave to Solomon.
For Peace in Israel.
There are spirits of unrest all around us that gloat At our dissent ..And,disharmony and enmity Between and,among us,
We,pray them gone and a,more peaceful. Discussion of OUR beliefs here on this, Forum ..so that none leave here,angry .
In the,most Precious,name,of out LORD JESUS,CHRIST AMEN
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

You have already been rewarded...per Scripture...

Location hidden

#487500 Nov 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahhah!
I play poker online when I get the urge, and they have messaging or conversation. That's why I asked. It's a riot sometimes.
Yes it can lol....but if I miss one Bingo call than I am messed up trying to catch up..so I don't message any one...I get so excited when I get bingo....ask nick lol

Location hidden

#487501 Nov 2, 2013
hojo wrote:
The Catholic Church is The Only True Church Founded By Jesus Christ?
#Jehovah's Witness - Charles Taze Russel {United States}(1870)
The Catholic Church is the true church established by our Lord Jesus Christ in the year 33 upon Saint Peter's faith. Those who have searched with sincerity of heart have returned to the Church and in 2013, are returning in "record numbers"
The Catholic church is not just a Christian denomination, but it is the original pre-denominational Church founded by Jesus Christ HIMSELF (Matthew 16:13-21. And the word "Catholic" means "Universal" which was the ONLY CHURCH until the 16th century Protestant Reformation!! There is "no other" TRUE CHURCH regardless of the "fictitious" bible only deception that has been going on since the 16th century Reformation!!
You are a liar....your pope approved Bible says in Mt 16:18 "church" means any congregation that follows the teachings of Christ...

The National Council of Churches say you are lying....they say the Catholic denomination is the largest in the USA...Christ built no denomination..

The Bible says you are lying...Christ referred not to any Catholic churches in Rev...because there were none...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#487502 Nov 2, 2013
who="Michael" <quoted text>
Without a devil or hell, there is no fear. Without fear organized religions wouldn't exist.

----------
Be assured, there IS a devil. You can see his work all around you.
Yes, I know that people do evil things, but I have heard the cry of many of them who wish they could be free from themselves.

Read the seventh chapter of Romans...

KayMarie

Location hidden

#487503 Nov 2, 2013
hojo wrote:
The Catholic Church is The Only True Church Founded By Jesus Christ?
#Jehovah's Witness - Charles Taze Russel {United States}(1870)
The Catholic Church is the true church established by our Lord Jesus Christ in the year 33 upon Saint Peter's faith. Those who have searched with sincerity of heart have returned to the Church and in 2013, are returning in "record numbers"
The Catholic church is not just a Christian denomination, but it is the original pre-denominational Church founded by Jesus Christ HIMSELF (Matthew 16:13-21. And the word "Catholic" means "Universal" which was the ONLY CHURCH until the 16th century Protestant Reformation!! There is "no other" TRUE CHURCH regardless of the "fictitious" bible only deception that has been going on since the 16th century Reformation!!
hey bubba,,,two things. one, no roman catholic church in Jerusalum in 33...that's very funny...two,you left out the orthodox church,The rest is is just a repeat of your delusion..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487504 Nov 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it can lol....but if I miss one Bingo call than I am messed up trying to catch up..so I don't message any one...I get so excited when I get bingo....ask nick lol
LOL!
You're a hoot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Jun 19 Dementia mental c... 36
News Gregory: Bishops - can never say we are sorry e... Jun 18 Listen to the Word 1
News Pat Robertson Is Birth Control (Nov '14) Jun 13 Donald Scampi 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jun 12 Married in 10,558
News Why Melania Trump covers her head one day and n... Jun 8 lavon affair 10
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... Jun 8 USS LIBERTY 9
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Jun 7 princess_noochie 84,749
More from around the web