Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650723 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487215 Nov 1, 2013
no we are not as you tink
how you say
united

did i told you i see crowd
but i see my belonging as protected my family tree my people..

crowd is crowd
my people is my people my souls my belonging
they are me
i am as i am

You can't be liar to holy Spirit!
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/pomegrana...

i see white dress as you see pure souls yee
one by one head up to head as within sipak as pomegranate..

http://biblehub.com/revelation/3-5.htm

i been full of joy full of happiness heart oh i see
kako moja dusa titra
kako duh moj klikce u meni
full of Grace
Hail mother Mary and Jesus.

crowd say like that
ever and ever AMEN
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487216 Nov 1, 2013
ha ha ha patriot

this is that what i say to you
not lift up soul in vain
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

proverb 4;23
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
dreams dr e am s=$

i know how transform you all
future too
find all your secrets too

Please say again whats Lord want!

every heavenly position
earthly too

by
marge

Leesburg, GA

#487217 Nov 1, 2013
Anyone watching Hannity?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#487218 Nov 1, 2013
who="Liam " <quoted text>
Jesus chose infallible men. Infallible men wrote the Bible. Infallible men wrote the Gospels.
Why do not believe these men? They certainly 'could' have errored on all those stories about Jesus... Yet you believe them? Why? They are men? You believe the writings of men? Thomas wrote his supposed gospel, not Jesus. Thomas was a man. His memory could have been confused. Why do you believe Thomas' memory?

----------
Listen to your self! If MEN wrote the Bible, WHO wrote the traditions of the fathers that you uphold? Were any of those writers greater than Jesus' disciples who wrote the gospels? Were they greater than Peter, and Paul?

Did they know the gospel better than those men who walked with Him daily? You say sometimes that the fathers learned from the disciples...was what they learned from them greater than their own knowledge?

KayMarie

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#487219 Nov 1, 2013
marge wrote:
Anyone watching Hannity?
No not yet ..what's on .

I just turned ..health care again??

Ours,is,really messed,up..
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487220 Nov 1, 2013
i don't trust any more corupt institution as well organization
no
i don't liked them
not at all

not any more
noooooo
they done toward me and my family
finish

i know what they set up on owfull way

i wrote openly that can see

not deserved from me forgiveness not

they are not perfect as they think they want used and misused and set up what so ever

its can be destroy everything
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487221 Nov 1, 2013
i don't trust corupt criminals with nice lips
they know they are

not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

22 years i am under constant visible and invisible attack..

i am alive as well very well
i don't need nothing at all
from them
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487222 Nov 1, 2013
not even pray with them
noooooooooooo
not sit not eat with them
not in first chair
noooooooooooooooooooooooo

see
agree

Hyden, KY

#487223 Nov 1, 2013
Y
Elizabeth wrote:
As someone who is catholic and was raised in the faith, I find this truly offensive that the Pope would make a statement like this. It is making me seriously consider leaving the church. As long as popele believe in God and the holy trinity, why does it matter whether they believe as catholics, methodists, lutherans, etc? I think Benedict has gone too far with this statement and I do believe it is going to hurt the catholic church in the long run.
You must believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was conceived of the HOLY SPIRIT and Died on the Cross and was RAISED from the dead. HE is the ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER...He said, " NO MAN COMES TO THE FATHER BUT THROUGH ME.." Better wake up no matter what RELIGIOUS church you are associated with...if you don't believe, confess and turn from the sins of the world, you will not see GOD. There is a HELL and a HEAVEN. What you choose to believe is your decision!!
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487224 Nov 1, 2013
see
my words suprime court
'ko kashu zamisha takvu ce je i pokusat'
see kasha is corn dust cooking on very watering way ad vinegar few galic with plain hot olive oil..see

its ordinary words in stomach its nerves for your justification as every judge liked sit on place where not spouse to be..

God is know why is like that!

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/11-21.htm

your law is not my law
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo
22 years invisible attackers wicket evil they do that

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487225 Nov 1, 2013
see nechuuuu=nooooooooooo
now
i am honest
you are not
if they posses your soul
who can be save trough your deceivers and possessors
a yes yes did they need be bless

its not nice say blesasat= naive
hello mr/mrs bosa as bosa you can plest and vest as dance as pleso..yeppppppppppp
Pleso is airport you can fix up that yee
please is something deference..in pro-cent in naive poems

ha ha ha ha
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487226 Nov 1, 2013
you need be naive =neve i
where confess yourself
Who put me on INRI?
lags hands body and mind united there

now

How you can be liar?

see
e neceshhhhhhhhhhhhh=noooooooooo oo
see
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
marge

Leesburg, GA

#487227 Nov 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
No not yet ..what's on .
I just turned ..health care again??
Ours,is,really messed,up..
People are really mad, they were lied to that's enough.

Sorry yours is messed up Rosie, you know who to look to for everything:)

Location hidden

#487228 Nov 1, 2013
Clay...

iam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus chose infallible men. Infallible men wrote the Bible. Infallible men wrote the Gospels.
Why do not believe these men? They certainly 'could' have errored on all those stories about Jesus... Yet you believe them? Why? They are men? You believe the writings of men? Thomas wrote his supposed gospel, not Jesus. Thomas was a man. His memory could have been confused. Why do you believe Thomas' memory?

Catholic encyclopedia:
A collection of writings which the Church of God has solemnly recognized as inspired.

The name is derived from the Greek expression biblia (the books), which came into use in the early centuries of Christianity to designate the whole sacred volume. In the Latin of the Middle Ages, the neuter plural for Biblia (gen. bibliorum) gradually came to be regarded as a feminine singular noun (biblia, gen. bibliae, in which singular form the word has passed into the languages of the Western world. It means "The Book", by way of eminence, and therefore well sets forth the sacred character of our inspired literature. Its most important equivalents are: "The Divine Library" (Bibliotheca Divina), which was employed by St. Jerome in the fourth century; "the Scriptures", "the Holy Scripture" — terms which are derived from expressions found in the Bible itself; and "the Old and New Testament", in which collective title, "the Old Testament" designates the sacred books written before the coming of Our Lord, and "the New Testament" denotes the inspired writings composed since the coming of Christ.

You are saying this is a lie. Why????!!!!
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487229 Nov 1, 2013
ko sa davlom tikve sadi
razbijaju mu se od glavu
pamkin watermelon bostan cucumber and so on

aj aj tikve x plus x u glavu nix
mala moja iz bos.tona
vidi $am.pion.a
sve se vidi
ko iz aviona
re re re re ra ra ra ra

pion in chees game can win as shah mat
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/pa...

your law is not my law
who say that
not me
i just wrote that you see
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pion

did i told you every spirit is not holy
but you say last time
oh people can speak in deference tongue

shut up
go away from me satan
shame on you
its not nice posess others and attacking constantly
shame on you

see ordinary language
aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487230 Nov 1, 2013
sto pet.l.jas
petljas petljas jadan nebio

https://bible.org/article/romans-328-and-jas-...

see
i told you about parallels systems

i try explain to you how others used trough passage of holy scripture what so ever cristains jew or muslim
i try give you warning many times
ones implemented finish

my mind is not yours
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#487231 Nov 1, 2013
you liked call other people sick
why
your wicket evil satanic people set up
don't you
no no no no

your law is not my law
as well never will be
shut up
your lairs
will you

so what

all of you now is mine
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pp

earth sweare to heaven not will be secret
noooooooooooooooooooooo

je li mrs junice punice
sto se palis pod oxu
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#487232 Nov 1, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You accused me of lying. I ask you to show my words that proved your baseless accusation. You have nothing to say...
According to Atemcowboy, you did the same to him..
That makes you a liar.
You say Christ built the Catholic church..that is a lie...so says your pope....so says the National Council of Churches..
You are a liar and have been so proven...
I'll remain with the TRUTH of the TRUE WORD OF GOD, the TRUE Interpretation of the Bible and the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church that has been verified, authenticated and proven to be TRUE for over 2000 years...... You, Ox, can do and believe what you want, right along with the rest of your 42,100+ other contradicting and inconsistent bible only "editorialists!..... Makes no difference to me!!!...There is NOTHING MORE to discuss, debate or deliberate.... Go argue with your other 42,100 bible only "fundies" who don't agree with you either!!!!

Location hidden

#487233 Nov 1, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll remain with the TRUTH of the TRUE WORD OF GOD, the TRUE Interpretation of the Bible and the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church that has been verified, authenticated and proven to be TRUE for over 2000 years...... You, Ox, can do and believe what you want, right along with the rest of your 42,100+ other contradicting and inconsistent bible only "editorialists!..... Makes no difference to me!!!...There is NOTHING MORE to discuss, debate or deliberate.... Go argue with your other 42,100 bible only "fundies" who don't agree with you either!!!!
Your words clearly prove me correct about you...you are a liar...you accuse people of things you cannot prove....you are pathetic...
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#487234 Nov 1, 2013
Jesus Christs One True Church.. The Catholic Church

The Catholic Church was the only Christian Church until the Protestant Reformation in 1522 and it contains the
fullness of truth as revealed in sacred scripture and sacred tradition. All other churches contain only partial
truths at best. Today there are 42,000+ Christian denominations all teaching different and conflicting
doctrines. This was not Christ's plan for his Church.

Most non-catholics do not believe that Christ established a visible Church, but instead believe that Christ
established an invisible abstract church with no authoritative structure to teach the Truth. This belief makes no
sense when subjected to the Bible, history, and common sense. This belief creates many false, conflicting, and contradicting doctrines.

The fact is this: Christ did establish One Church and he promised that this Church would be with us until the
end of time.

Jesus established One Church, which is visible and in which doctrine matters and does not conflict. This
church contains the fullness of truth as revealed by God; all others have partial truth, at best.

Bible verses which prove the Catholic Church's teaching on One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church:

“If I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God which is the Church of the living
God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth”.(1 Tim 3:15) This verse says that it is the Church (not churches) that is
the upholder of the truth and not the Bible alone as most non-catholics believe. How can we know the truth if
this invisible church is allowed by God to teach conflicting doctrines?

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against
it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and
whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven’" (Matt. 16:18-19). The Church is infallible and will not teach
error. If the Church did teach error then the powers of death (hell) have prevailed over it.

“If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house will
not be able to stand.”.(Mk 3:24-25) Jesus condemns interdenominationalism and conflicting doctrines.

“And going down to Caesarea, he went up to Jerusalem, and saluted the church, and so came down to Antioch”(Acts 18:
22) The Church had to be visible if this verse is true.

“For I am the least of the apostles, unfit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.”(1Cor.15:9)
The Church had to be visible if Paul persecuted it!

“And I answered,`Who are you, Lord?' And he said to me,`I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you are persecuting.” Paul
did not physically persecute Jesus, but Jesus tells Paul since he was persecuting His Church he was persecuting
Him. The Church had to be visible in order for this verse to make sense.

“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have
gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every word may be confirmed
by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the Church; and if he refuses to listen
even to the Church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.”(Matt 18:15-17) What church do you tell it to if they all teach conflicting doctrines? This Church must be the Church which Christ founded which is the "pinnacle, pillar and foundation of the Truth.

“Where the Bishop appears, there let the people be, just as where Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church.” St.
Ignatius of Antioch, Letter to the Smyrneans 8, 107 A.D. The early Church Christians mentioned by name, the Catholic Church. The Church was, is and will always be visible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web