Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,491)

Showing posts 469,801 - 469,820 of530,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Smithers, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Gods R Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, give me that good ol' Bronze Age religion. Nobody really knew his name. Today we do.
Flying Spaghetti Monster -- the only god whose existence has been scientifically proven.
Ramen
But I suggest you be fair and don't ignore the Wiccan goddess, as she might get her feelings hurt. She's very sensitive you know, as she love everybody and doesn't believe in hell or a devil ... or evil.

:)
Gods R Delusions

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
According to theology God was the first man to enter into sin. He created Humans KNOWING they would sin ... so he supported sin. I guess that's because he created evil.
Silly stuff in deed!
Silly stuff... or God was very bored.

After all, who wants to party with a bunch of angels?

Every good party needs sinners.

Hope that explains it for you.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
HE,WHO BELIEVES.in the,Son .shall have eternal life ,.
Nothing about works,.
It's,NO SECT . it's basic truth ..And if your CHURCH is,teaching belief in anyone or anything else ..YOU should,run.
No pope ..no priest and no CHURCH is,getting you sAved ..except by telling you GODS,word on this,.
BY HIS,STRIPES,...WE,ARE,HEALED ..
HIS,BLOOD ...not even PETER was there to watch Him.die .
Calvary ...the place of Our salvation ..
He took our sin to the Cross,..
WE CAN DO NO PENANCE GOOD ENOUGH For God's,justice ..And that was the,revelation to LUTHER ..
AS,he,was doing penance ...How,much. ONLY A,PERFEcT BLOOD SACRIFICE can pay ...ONLY ONE PERFECT LAMB . whose,death rent in half the,Tepke veil....we can pray directly TO GOD,..
JESUS,OUR ONLY MEDIATOR .
HE,was telling us,something ..No priests between us,and,God . Only the,Son ..And the SPIRIT with groaning s,in supplication for US,..
To the,Father ..
You Saud,NON CATHOLICS..do not believe in works,,..
OPnly through the Eucharist, only through the Eucharist. Luther was a bigoted man and hated Jews. Adolph Hitler loved Luther and got his ideas from Luther, scary, isn't it.

Smithers, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Gods R Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly stuff... or God was very bored.
After all, who wants to party with a bunch of angels?
Every good party needs sinners.
Hope that explains it for you.
It makes complete sense to me. If I had to live with a man who thought he was perfect, I would stick him with a pin, or maybe a spike, and when he became furious at me ... I would remind him of his human ROOTS.

I suggest that the next time he even thought of putting on the dog, he would be reminded of the encounter of the first kind.

Smithers, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Gods R Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here.
God calls me to proclaim the existence of Bigfoot.
Even if they come up with a skeleton, I would want a whole lot more verification than from someone who was and is a fan of that myth.

Smithers, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>OPnly through the Eucharist, only through the Eucharist. Luther was a bigoted man and hated Jews. Adolph Hitler loved Luther and got his ideas from Luther, scary, isn't it.
Nonsense!

Hitler was a Catholic and his motive was to make the Germans hate one specific group of people and the Jews just happened to be the group on which he focused.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From Mein Kampf..........

Hitler's words ... "As a whole, and at all times, the efficiency of the truly national leader consists primarily in preventing the division of the attention of a people, and always in concentrating it on a single enemy. The more uniformly the fighting will of a people is put into action, the greater will be the magnetic force of the movement and the more powerful the impetus of the blow."

Smithers, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

The fact that Hitler put so many Germans who were not Jews to death, makes it plain he didn't only hate the Jews. He hated anyone he saw as a threat to his position of power.

Smithers, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

From Mein Kampf..........

"It is part of the genius of a great leader to make adversaries of different fields appear as always belonging to one category only, because to weak and unstable characters the knowledge that there are various enemies will lead only too easily to incipient doubts to their own cause.

Smithers, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Those in religious cults commit the same atrocities. They teach that the outsiders are evil enemies of one or another god.

Their aim is to exploit the gullibility of the followers and use them as angry tools to destroy the supposed enemy.

Smithers, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Hitler's words from Mein Kampf..........

I detested the conglomerate of races that the realm's capital manifested; all this racial mixture of Czech's, Poles, Hungarians, Ruthenians, Serbs, and Croats, etc., and among them all, like the eternal fission-fungus {sic} of mankind - Jews and more Jews.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
The fact that Hitler put so many Germans who were not Jews to death, makes it plain he didn't only hate the Jews. He hated anyone he saw as a threat to his position of power.
Yes,he professed his,Catholicism..

Thing about the,JEWS ..in every persecution .....their enemies ..took their property ...

From the,rest of the world ..countries .

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

who="June VanDerMark" <quoted text>
When did you change the Christian dogma to allow Jews, and Muslims and Hindus and Buddhists and Catholics into your Protestant "reformed"-version of heaven.
Silly goose.
And by the way ... the Muslims created their hell many centuries before the Protestants created their hell ... so I suggest that you will burn in Islam's hell ... not the other way around.
After all ... first come ... first "served."

----------

I didn't change Christian dogma. There is ONE GOD, and one Door (Jesus) to heaven. He said that He would not dismiss ANYONE who came to Him.

I know Muslims, Jews and Catholics who have come to Him, and found Him to be real to them. I have heard of Hindu's and Buddhists who have done the same thing, just haven't met those yet.

Even age doesn't matter. Remember Bum Phillips, coach for the Houston Oilers? When he was 78 years old someone told him the truth about God's love. After that, he always told people that God's game of life was the most important 'game' that they would play.

KayMarie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

First the Catholics suggested that Jehovah committed adultery on the Jews with the Catholics. Then the Muslims suggested that Jehovah committed emotional adultery against the Jews AND the Catholics to play house with the Muslims. And now YOU claim that Jehovah committed emotional adultery against the Jews, the Catholics AND the Muslims to play house with your type of Protestantism.
You have committed slander and treason against Jehovah ... and if you think you are HOLY for so-doing ... I suggest you give your head an all-mighty shake, and hope that the lies let loose on their own.

----------
You have vehemently declared that there is no God...and now you declare that I am unfaithful to Him because I have said that He welcomes everyone to come to Him?(Did you get religion lately?)

"He is not willing that ANYONE should perish." (His words)

KayMarie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

who="Gods R Delusions" <quoted text>
lol... Did your wife have her foot operated on in Saudi Arabia?
That has to be the dumbest story this week at least.

----------
And you think that all Muslims live in Afghanistan??? LOL
The head of Homeland Security is a Muslim...as are many other 'advisors' in D.C.

KayMarie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

who="Gods R Delusions" <quoted text>
Walmart Super Center, or do you really raise all your own food like God intended?

----------
We didn't have a Walmart. I had a garden, and canned a lot of our food.

KayMarie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I agree that America is one of the best places to live in the world, but the point IS that the Americans HAVE started wars.
Have you so soon forgotten George Bush's invasion of Iraq and the invasion of Afghanistan???

----------
Have YOU forgotten the 3,000 that died on 9/11? The Boston Bombing?
The Fort Hood shooting?

KayMarie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

who="Corgi lover" <quoted text>OPnly through the Eucharist, only through the Eucharist. Luther was a bigoted man and hated Jews. Adolph Hitler loved Luther and got his ideas from Luther, scary, isn't it.

----------
Lies aren't scary...
KM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I have told you many times before, New Age, "believe what you want" makes no difference to me or "any other Catholic" who knows (without a doubt) the TRUE biblical and historical TRUTH which has, is and will always be grounded in Jesus Christ Himself -The WORD OF GOD made flesh, manifested in and through HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church.
You bible only "fundies" can worship God "in your way"!......I/we as Catholics will continue (as all Catholic Christians have) for over 2000 years, to worship God "in HIS way" in and through HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church!!!!!!
Right on!!! Ah love to see you guys calling your pope a liar!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
..... "Remember my dear love Seraphima, how we got on that topix forum and bashed the Catholic Church together"
Lol. Kidding. Say, you video wasn't of a Greek wedding dance, it was a undercover news story about a fraudulent minister. Did you know that? It was interesting. Probably not is much as a Greek wedding dance. Lol
I had my wife click it and it took her to the dance. You must be yoking. AHHHHHH Yes The Bashing. The good old days. LOL

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
If my wife said that to me, I would run out the door and head to the bar really fast. Lol :-)
Have a great anniversary. Congrats.
Thanx. My grandson (2) was dressed as a lobster for Halloween LOL We spent the night with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 469,801 - 469,820 of530,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••