Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687311 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#487121 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you stop insulting me by putting that damned "peace" symbol on your posts, I plan to ignore you ... you pompous Catholic ass!
June

I understand. Perhaps you would prefer the Arabic greeting instead of English?

Anyway, the Kingdom has been busy the last couple of years. I am deeply concerned over the beheading of non-Muslim foreign maids for being witches, and other contrived issues.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/13/...

But since your preference seems to always compare Christianity and Islam, I suppose you are happy about such things?

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/10/2...
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#487122 Nov 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,he professed his,Catholicism..
Thing about the,JEWS ..in every persecution .....their enemies ..took their property ...
From the,rest of the world ..countries .
In another post you said he wasn't. Hitler was born into a Catholic family but did not ever practice his faith, please google it and find out or get a history book and read it. Hitler hated Catholics and loved the philosphy of Luther and what he wanted to do to Jews. Hitler also was heavily involved in the occult and wanted to be a Roman god. Do you understand Hitler put to death thousands of clergy?
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#487123 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I could believe I am enlightened. That would be easy and emotionally fulfilling ... if I allowed it to occur ... but I won't.
A belief that is that easy in giving promises of absolute answers, is probably not worthy of attention.
I focus on asking questions.
June

Questions can be used for seeking truth or lies. In which one of these, truth or lies, do you find your greatest satisfaction?
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#487125 Nov 1, 2013
June said Catholic ass!

I bet she an't geting any action in the bedroom lately and that was a slip of the toung.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#487126 Nov 1, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Falsely reporting what?
You falsely reported that Dr Richard Kimble killed his wife. Now he is a fugitive looking for a 1 armed man.
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#487127 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
According to YOUR HIGHNESS ... what exactly came from the pen of a man named Jesus??? NOTHING!!!
You know you can't put your faith in the words written or spoken by men ... and all those supposed holy books were compiled by none other than MEN ... writing of their MANY imaginary saviors!!!
June

I have to go along with you on this one June(sorry to disappoint you).

Imaginary saviors, and writings of men are not where on should put their faith.

So where do you put your faith?

P.....Sorry, I almost forgot.(smiles)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#487129 Nov 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
June,
When we meet God,we WILL ONLY be judged by our actions,..beliefs,..relationsh ip .
Not in comparison to anyone else .
It's,all up to Him ..
You are so confused.....

Here you claim to know what "God" will do....."will only" - when in fact you don't know how "God" judges, but will make false claims and say you do. Is this just to mislead others into your unfounded belief system.

...and then you state...."it's all up to Him" - signifying that you don't know what "God" will do.

I can see why you are still a so-called "Christian", you don't knwo what the hell to believe, so you just parrot others and tag along to their undfounded beliefs.

*sighs*

SUGGESTION: Take time to learn not to make-up false claims based upon the speculation of men.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#487130 Nov 1, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>MEEEE TOOOOO!!!! YOU are my life and my every breath. Without you I am nothing.You came into my life and showed me a love that I thought I would never have.You brought me to God when I turned away from him.You are my reason for living.Yes,I still see you as the tall handsome strong man that threw me up on the washer that day when I greeted you at the back door as you came home from work.In my eyes,you will never change but remain young and strong for your purest beauty is inside you.You will always be my knight riding on a white horse coming to take me to your castle...Love you with All my Being....x0x0x0
You shouldn't be putting your personal life on a public forum.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#487131 Nov 1, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>All you have to do is read Sister Lucia's books, you will understand, only till then. The Blessed Virgin kept appearing to Lucia until Lucia died in 2005. Lucia underlined everything the Virgin said in the bible.
again for the 3rd time...you said it was in the bible. do you have a book and chapter so I can read about it.

let me decide if I can understand it...k. thanks

just admit it. you saw someone on the internet who was catholic say it was in the bible and you believed it. you posted that on here and I called you on it and now you're stuck and look like a fool.

if I'm wrong, then give me the book and chapter of the bible...thanks
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#487132 Nov 1, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>All you have to do is read Sister Lucia's books, you will understand, only till then. The Blessed Virgin kept appearing to Lucia until Lucia died in 2005. Lucia underlined everything the Virgin said in the bible.
Have you noticed that not one catholic has posted, "here the book and chapter of the bible about Fatima". It's only you...

Albuquerque, NM

#487133 Nov 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Why would I say something like that.
Without Christianity, you went to jail.

It sounds like if you weren't involved with Christianity, you probably would have not gone to jail.

The argument could go both ways.

Catholicism has nothing to do with the choices you make.

C'mon Liam, you seem smarter than this.
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#487134 Nov 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
All beliefs written by men could be false.
We all pick and choose from history what suits our emotions ... and if we are not careful ... we can stuck in a certain idea that somebody or other actually told absolute truth.
June

They could..., but there may be many beliefs, which are not false, and a few which may be true.

The point is, I think God appreciates it, when a person discerns Truth amidst all the garbage out there, and rewards them with prudence and wisdom....Regretably there is a lot of trial and error in obtaining that reward. It does not seem to be hard-wired into the human condition.

Albuquerque, NM

#487135 Nov 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. Duh. I meant FALLIBLE men. I typed too fast. Jesus chose FALLIBLE men .
FALLIBLE men wrote the Gospel. Why do you believe FALLIBLE men?
Good. Correcting yourself is a step in the right direction, but feeding my question back to me, will get us nowhere, except and end to the discussion.

I've already - many times - explained that I don't accept man's choice in belief. Especially fallible men.

So back to my question to you, why do you think fallible men can define an infallible entity?
- Especially when you know that they are fallible and make mistakes.

C'mon Liam, go ahead, and twist up another bullshite story....I'm waiting.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#487136 Nov 1, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>
You falsely reported that Dr Richard Kimble killed his wife. Now he is a fugitive looking for a 1 armed man.
You are too much! LOL

Albuquerque, NM

#487137 Nov 1, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

To take words out of context, as you have now tried to change the discussion to what you want, is actually a deceiptful tactic or method that many so-called "Christians" do. Please do not revert back to that stance.
I wrote:
"Yeah - just like I've stated - Self is the active participant in your actions.
No religion or "God" involved."
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It means the same thing to me as the one-line that I posted meant to me.
No you didn't, you selected that single sentence and then ran with it, asking baout "Spirit" and what nots - which had nothing to do with the original post I made.

Man, you sure still have alot of "Christian" tendencies, even when you claim you aren't one.

You are starting to sound spurious at best.

And you think you found something truthful?
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe that your "self" is active in the sense of knowing mysteries that others claim to know.
Please post where I stated this. Or is this another one of your so-called opinion of my posts?

*sighs*
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
For instance ... do you KNOW that we are made of spirit, or is that your own mental input simply being "activated?"
Are you asking me or telling me?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#487139 Nov 1, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>In another post you said he wasn't. Hitler was born into a Catholic family but did not ever practice his faith, please google it and find out or get a history book and read it. Hitler hated Catholics and loved the philosphy of Luther and what he wanted to do to Jews. Hitler also was heavily involved in the occult and wanted to be a Roman god. Do you understand Hitler put to death thousands of clergy?
Hmmm is it really you Knit ..been three names,and now New,spelling

All in the,last 3 days ..

ANY WAY persecuting Jews has a great history in the CHURCH .

http://www.religioustolerance.org/vat_hol11.h...

The,excuse,JEWS,KILLED JESUS has been used by many to confiscate,property (several then used,as Catholic Churches)

Not even touching on the efforts to forcibly convert them .

Thankfully
IN VATICAN 2. And POPE Benedict that excuse was,banned finally .to the,Credit of he RCC

We're others guilty if it ..yes ..

Yet it is Christians,who have helped Jews individually ..

And as a whole in the recent century .the great efforts to help.get Jews put of Russia,and Africa ...many Christians have helped.

But that thinking pervaded the CHURCH FOR CENTURIES

Hitler killed anyone who did not go along with his thinking ...Especially HE did not approve of the OT..said Jesus wasn't Jewish .

So yes he killed all kinds of CHRISTIANS ..evrn Luteran clergy ..who did not agree.

But HE SAID he WAS RAISED A CATHOLIC ..

I do not think.he acted as any sort of a,human being ..let alone a Chrisian.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487140 Nov 1, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, I think God appreciates it, when a person discerns Truth amidst all the garbage out there
First ... you are presuming that out of all the human-created gods, only the god of the Jews ... Jehovah exists. And second, you are presuming that out of all the "garbage" ... YOU are able to discern what is truth in order to in turn appease the emotions of the supposed "god."

That is a whole lot of discernment for which you seem all too willing to take the credit.

:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#487141 Nov 1, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't be putting your personal life on a public forum.
Your kidding right?? Non personal info ...????

And those two have a,great CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE and graciously shared with us their anniversary ..

God bless them both ..
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#487142 Nov 1, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking me or telling me?
If it appears as a question, it IS a question.

June VanDerMark wrote:

<quoted text>
For instance ... do you KNOW that we are made of spirit, or is that your own mental input simply being "activated?"

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#487143 Nov 1, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...You crack.me up!##!#!

Maybe little green men seen in your area,??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 17 hr Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web