Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 703712 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#486943 Oct 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
The director said yesterday ..they won't shut it to get out the SECURITY RISKS,in the CODE ..And fix the thing .. they they did NOT fix ..that's,why they made people sign disclaimer as they would sign up ..if they could get on ...they were in a hurry after their years and hundreds,of millions of dollars ...
I'm so ticked off . Because of the law,we changed providers ..'re largest group of Docs and biggest hospital shut out .
All the,AARP folks,really upset ...
I think the hospital was dropped from.the biggest provider because it was,Catholic .....But of course they won't admit it
I bet June would.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#486944 Oct 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>

You are saying the Word of God is a lie.....
No! I am saying that you bible only "fundies" are the liars!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#486945 Oct 31, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Seraphima" <quoted text>I agree with what your saying. I was shocked that someone would say that to you about your two daughters. This is exactly what I am talking about when some here claim that their church is the True church and then say the hateful things they say..
----------
People who don't have a real response...usually are not disciplined either...and resort to condemning the PERSONS with whom they talk.
KayMarie
Precisely.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#486946 Oct 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>

You are saying the National Council of Churches is lying!!!!!!
NO!! I am saying (again) that you bible only "fundies" are the liars, and have been since the Reformation!!
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#486947 Oct 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense!
Hitler was a Catholic
Hitler was a Catholic "In name only" just like Pelosi and Biden!!!
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#486948 Oct 31, 2013
who="June VanDerMark" <quoted text>
I didn't change Christian dogma.
Of course you did.

You took the Catholic's new testament and fakerooed it over in to a Protestant newER testament.

At least the Muslims had the decency to write the Qur'an and not try to make a even newer testament of the new testament.

:)

Surely Jehovah didn't say "Go forth and preach a Protestant gospel!"

hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#486949 Oct 31, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hojo, this is your interpretation of the verses you listed. Shame on you. Remember, you do not interpret...you are a blind dumb sheep.
I didn't interpret these verses!!!! THE CHURCH DID!!!.... just like the bible instructs us to do in arriving at the TRUTH!!!!...Paul in his letter to Timothy tells us in (I Timothy 3:15,...THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#486950 Oct 31, 2013
who="June VanDerMark" <You have vehemently declared that there is no God...and now you declare that I am unfaithful to Him
"Within the theology" you are unfaithful to Jehovah.

Come ON now ... say it ... "I ... confrinting with the word ... do take Jehovah as my one and only Abrahamic god ... AMEN!

There ... don't you feel better now???

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#486951 Oct 31, 2013
who="June VanDerMark" Have YOU forgotten the 3,000 that died on 9/11? The Boston Bombing?
The Fort Hood shooting?
KayMarie
You claimed that America never started a war. I suggest you stop switching subjects in mid-stream. It makes you appear even more dishonest in how you post to others.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

who="June VanDerMark" <quoted text>
I agree that America is one of the best places to live in the world, but the point IS that the Americans HAVE started wars.
Have you so soon forgotten George Bush's invasion of Iraq and the invasion of Afghanistan???
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#486952 Oct 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
All scripture is given by inspiration of God...
Would that include the Muslim's scriptures, the Hindu scriptures, the Buddhist scriptures, the scriptures of Judaism, et cetera?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#486953 Oct 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying the National Council of Churches is lying!!!!!!
They all state that they have the one and only truth corralled in their own churches.

I suggest they might lie about most everything.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#486954 Oct 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So then ... I suggest you stop pretending you are not here to preach, as that is a blatant lie.
Then lets put it another way!! I am here to defend Jesus Christs One True Universal (Catholic) Church, and to speak and proclaim the TRUTH, against non-catholics,(like yourself) who are here (for one purpose only)!!! To hostily attack, blatantly undermine and vindictively "rip" the faith and Salvation of Christians (especially Catholics) on this forum.....If you anti-catholics will stop telling lies about what the Catholic Church actually believes and teaches, we Catholics will stop telling the TRUTH about you non-catholics!!!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#486955 Oct 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that include the Muslim's scriptures, the Hindu scriptures, the Buddhist scriptures, the scriptures of Judaism, et cetera?
Got'a go,Thunder storm warning.

Pray for me my love.....
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#486956 Oct 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
For by grace are ye saved through faith;
Said the theologian as he demanded obedience of all followers to his personalized dogma that GOD wanted them to kill to defend him and his church.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#486957 Oct 31, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then lets put it another way!! I am here to defend Jesus Christs One True Universal (Catholic) Church
I GET it! How many times do you have to repeat it before you get that I GET IT!

I don't believe that it's true ... but I GET that YOU believe it's true.

Every person that values his/her religion believes they have the goose that laid the golden egg!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#486958 Oct 31, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
This is correct teaching. Blessings Kay
Isn't it satisfying when someone sees it YOUR way???

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#486959 Oct 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
The director said yesterday ..they won't shut it to get out the SECURITY RISKS,in the CODE ..And fix the thing .. they they did NOT fix ..that's,why they made people sign disclaimer as they would sign up ..if they could get on ...they were in a hurry after their years and hundreds,of millions of dollars ...
I'm so ticked off . Because of the law,we changed providers ..'re largest group of Docs and biggest hospital shut out .
All the,AARP folks,really upset ...
I think the hospital was dropped from.the biggest provider because it was,Catholic .....But of course they won't admit it
Oh New,coverage,..Double,premiums ..higher deductible ...lovely ..

Save money ..keep your,doctor ..baloney
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#486960 Oct 31, 2013
I. The Church is Hierarchical

Matt. 16:18; 18:18 - Jesus uses the word "ecclesia" only twice in the New Testament Scriptures, which demonstrates in the Greek translation that Jesus intended a visible, unified, hierarchical, and authoritative Church. Acts 2 confirms the Church with Bishops, Elders, Priests and Deacons.

Acts 20:17,28 - Paul refers to both the elders or priests ("presbyteroi") and the bishops ("episkopoi") of the Church. Both are ordained leaders within the hierarchical structure of the Church.

1 Cor. 12:28 - God Himself appoints the various positions of authority within the Church. As a loving Father, God gives His children the freedom and authority to act with charity and justice to bring about His work of salvation.

Eph. 4:11 - the Church is hierarchical and includes apostles, prophets, pastors, and teachers, all charged to build up the Church. The Church is not an invisible entity with an invisible foundation.

Phil. 1:1 - Paul addresses the bishops and deacons of the Church. They can all trace their unbroken lineage back to the apostles.

1 Tim. 3:1; Titus 1:7 - Christ's Church has bishops ("episkopoi") who are direct successors of the apostles. The bishops can trace the authority conferred upon them back to the apostles.

1 Tim. 5:17; Titus 1:5; James 5:14 - Christ's Church also has elders or priests ("presbyteroi") who serve the bishops.

1 Tim. 3:8 - Christ's Church also has deacons ("diakonoi"). Thus, Jesus Christ's Church has a hierarchy of authority - bishops, priests and deacons, who can all trace their lineage back to Peter and the apostles.

Exodus 28:1 and 19:6 – shows the three offices of the Old Testament priesthood (1). high priest – Aaron (Ex. 28:1); (2). Ministerial priests – Aaron’s sons (Ex. 19:6; 28:1); and (3). Universal priests – Israel (Ex. 19:6). The New Testament priesthood also has three offices:(1) High Priest – Jesus Christ (Heb. 3:1); (2) Ministerial priests – the ordained bishops and priests (Rom. 15:16; 1 Tim. 3:1,8; 5:17; Titus 1:7); and (3) Universal priests - all the baptized (1 Pet. 2:5,9; Rev. 1:6).
globalreport

Marietta, GA

#486961 Oct 31, 2013

END TIME Prophecies ....READY (News)

http://youtu.be/90UR1CGj9SQ

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#486962 Oct 31, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hey June! I just heard on the news that only 6 people nation wide signed up for Obama Care!
I wish they would get the kinks out so we'd have the fine health care that you Canadians enjoy.LOL.
Well no system is perfect.

There is a lot of abuse to the health-care system in Canada. People go to the doctor that I suggest never would go if they had to pay out of pocket for each visit.

Any system that is good, will be abused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Tells Bishops Not to Accept Gay Seminarians Jun 1 Fundie Sniffling 4
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) May 28 Apostolic of another 10,775
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... May 25 The Lightbearer 9
News Pope to gay sex abuse victim: 'God loves you' May 25 RalphB 8
News God made you gay' pope tells victim of clergy s... May 22 Hahahlolahah 6
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) May '18 Serial deserters 54
News Alfie Evans' dad meets POPE to plead for asylum... Apr '18 C Kersey 1