Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667516 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#485905 Oct 28, 2013
Even had Jesus had a yearning to renew his faith, which would not be plausible if he was teaching all about enlightenment ... he would not have been "baptized" which is a Catholic ceremony. He would have had a ceremony such as the following, officiated by a Rabbi of the highest calling ... Rabboni.

That is theological common sense.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Immerse in the Mikveh?

Immersion in the mikveh (sometimes pronounced mikvah) actualizes the transition between the convert's old identity and his or her new one as a Jew.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/life/Life_Eve...
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#485906 Oct 28, 2013

Quesnel, Canada

#485907 Oct 28, 2013
Silly gibberish, written by Catholic theologians.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Signs & Symbols in Christian Art

The World Beyond.

When the Devil is represented, he is a small, black, and cowering figure. In contrast, Christ is large and commanding. Adam, the first man, stands at the entrance to greet Him. Next to him stands Eve, and among the crowd behind them can usually be seen the crowned figures of David, Moses, and St. John the Baptist.
Michael

Canada

#485908 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget the little Muslim children that must suffer on earth and forever in the hereafter, because their parents weren't of the Catholic faith.
Sickening dogma!
Lets not forget the little jewish children born into the wrong faith.

Imagine, God chooses the righteous by what belief system by chance you are born into?

Jews say they are the chosen people. Catholics say they are right. Protestants say catholics are wrong and that they are right, Muslims say christianity is bogus..

Will the real Jesus/Allah please stand up?.........Nothing!!.... Just as I thought.
Michael

Canada

#485909 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Silly gibberish, written by Catholic theologians.
The World Beyond.
When the Devil is represented, he is a small, black, and cowering figure. In contrast, Christ is large and commanding. Adam, the first man, stands at the entrance to greet Him. Next to him stands Eve, and among the crowd behind them can usually be seen the crowned figures of David, Moses, and St. John the Baptist.
June says.........Silly gibberish, written by Catholic theologians.

Michael says........If there is more than one catholic theologen then that means there must be different interpretations of the catholic faith, otherwise wouldn't one theologen just be required?

BUSTED! again!
Michael

Canada

#485910 Oct 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus HIMSELF said "My body is (REAL FOOD) and my blood is (REAL DRINK). You, Truth, are a typical "bible only ---21 century "distorting of over 2000 year of biblical and historical TRUTH" Protestant, who just "makes things up" in order to fit your anti-catholic (distorted opinions)! The fact is that the overwhelming "vast majority" of highly accredited Church Historians, Theologians and Apologistic authors and writers (both Catholic and Protestant) "who have studied and researched this subject and know a (great deal more than you will EVER know, debunk and refute your "ridiculous editorialized conclusions"! Get a TRUE Church history lesson instead of relying upon your "modern day" bible only "hack" preachers) and then "get back to me" You have absolutely "no idea"as to what you are talking about, which doesn't surprise ANY of us Catholics!!!!
If every catholic ranted like you do, your church would go down the toilet faster than you could flush it.
Michael

Canada

#485911 Oct 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus HIMSELF said "My body is (REAL FOOD) and my blood is (REAL DRINK). You, Truth, are a typical "bible only ---21 century "distorting of over 2000 year of biblical and historical TRUTH" Protestant, who just "makes things up" in order to fit your anti-catholic (distorted opinions)! The fact is that the overwhelming "vast majority" of highly accredited Church Historians, Theologians and Apologistic authors and writers (both Catholic and Protestant) "who have studied and researched this subject and know a (great deal more than you will EVER know, debunk and refute your "ridiculous editorialized conclusions"! Get a TRUE Church history lesson instead of relying upon your "modern day" bible only "hack" preachers) and then "get back to me" You have absolutely "no idea"as to what you are talking about, which doesn't surprise ANY of us Catholics!!!!
Why aren't there any catholic priests, nuns, or deacons on this forum backing up what you claim?

Your a lone wolf..........OW!UUUUUUU! OW!UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Quesnel, Canada

#485912 Oct 28, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not forget the little jewish children born into the wrong faith.
Imagine, God chooses the righteous by what belief system by chance you are born into?
Jews say they are the chosen people. Catholics say they are right. Protestants say catholics are wrong and that they are right, Muslims say christianity is bogus..
Will the real Jesus/Allah please stand up?.........Nothing!!.... Just as I thought.
Theology was always based on the idea ... "'I' just had another thought!"
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#485913 Oct 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
HOJO,

Just as baptism is SPIRITUAL,

SO is....

Partaking of the Lord's Supper....

Lord's supper is NOT physical...eating flesh and blood...

It is SPIRITUAL.....

And, the Word of God is SPIRITUAL....

We are to feast on the Word of God.....NOT flesh and blood...

But,

SPIRITUAL FOOD....

Ezekiel 3:1

3 And he said to me,“Son of man, eat whatever you find here. Eat this scroll, and go, speak to the house of Israel.”

We MUST have an appetite for what God provides.

Quesnel, Canada

#485914 Oct 28, 2013
Silly stuff indeed!

The World Beyond.

Hell, or Limbo, is portrayed in Renaissance painting as a cavelike place, crowned with those who await His coming. When its gates are shown, they are being trampled beneath Christ’s feet.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#485915 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray for peace ... while fighting for Catholicism being the one and only truth ... while the Protestant to whom you stated "Amen" fights for his Protestantism as the one and only truth.
You are both religious hypocrites.
At least keep us,straight June,..I'm not Catholic ..nor do I BELUEVE it to be the,TRUE Faith

Belief in our Saviour Jesus,Christ ..is THE TRUE FAITH.

FAITH IN GOD,..not men or institutions,.

And AMEN is,agreement in his,prayer

Quesnel, Canada

#485916 Oct 28, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
And for those who backslide, a good way for God, may be to withdraw, or blind the soul to His Presence. I confess, it has been very effective on me.
So now you are convinced you are an enlightened Catholic HUH???

I perceive you are a pompous ass, who believes that your supposed god has every right to reject those who refuse to join your Catholic cult.

You might be getting older now ... but you insist on staying stupefied by the silly word SALVATION.

Quesnel, Canada

#485917 Oct 28, 2013
The idea that a faithful Jew would form a Christian community would be news to all Jews around the world.

It simply wouldn't occur!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

The Saints

St. Peter the Apostle

Peter carried the word of the Savior throughout Asia Minor, centering his activities around Antioch. Subsequently, he came to Rome, where, it is believed, he formed the first Christian community there.
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#485918 Oct 28, 2013
God always listen prayers.
Deceivers and possessors have effect on many to choose or not to choose.
We stay many many many times under some attack.

Deference that you can recognize..as well see over yourself or love-ones or friends of any organization.

Creator created all of us.
Never say not.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#485919 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be funny ... except that the Catholics slaughtered the Jews for centuries as heretics.
Now you are feigning love, as you believe it's the Christian thing to do.
YUCK!
I have said ..recently in fact ..That very thing ..the,persecution of the,Jews,..horrible,.

Their losing SECULAR POWER ..the REFORMATION..most likely an indirect consequence ..God works,His ways,.

If they curse you ..they will be cursed.

AGAIN ..JUNE,..NOT CATHOLIC...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#485920 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you and god ... who are the chosen ones ... oh Catholic one???
:)
NOT CATHOLIC .

the,Jewish are,God's,Chosen. Into them He was,born..we,are,just adopted children of Abraham .

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#485921 Oct 28, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, and since I have been on here for years, I got squatters rights, and I don't give a [squat] what husk thinks.
Lol ..miss that wit!!!

Hope,all is,well.

And if your driving ..I'm with Sara no disappearing!#!!
truth

Melbourne, Australia

#485922 Oct 28, 2013
Prosecution of Christians are some
or any people.

about money..a yes
they have new bible to control
in matrix so long with that bible come something..

economy finance and politics..without that power not stability any organization any ruling over any people..

what say real bible or deference holy scripture remember
all tribe and nation are describe as people against people tribe against tribe nation against nation..it is written

you point finger where

no..hitler
no..posess body from deference spirit is deference story..

you not tell who make plain in secret how why where what as well planing on long perion 50 100 years as vision on front..keep power..

o well
ordinary people nobody asked..simple someone will say..you are under law you have to go..did they plain something ..no..nobody asked nothing from ordinary people not at all..then don't accuse please people ..

divine warning is always well-come..yee
others don't liked that someone know..
now

we have many problems geometric asymmetric and digit..its powerful..
mind for control our conciseness is not stabilize always..
its action and reaction with human weakness
geometric asymmetric and numbers..

what deference manual..you say emanuel..

now here we speak about center for making right decizion where automatic can't have control..
only one things as manual..see em.anuel

now

as i told you
insert stay
one by one
5 by 5 city

see
lag leg lig log lug
4'log about what
nooooooooooooooooooooo
be good or else

How its looks as tears so clean front of you
see read nicely what i describe to you how its not be good deceived or posses..oh

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#485923 Oct 28, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Now if you were a pro life poster, you would know that it is an abomination to see our future , over fifty million in this Country alone be slaughtered. You should have noticed that the abortion business is just like what the nazies did, but worse. YOU WILL NOT acknowledge that. Nor do you seemed upset at what has been done since 1973. Respecting life is about my religion, and I will bring it up if I want. You haven't done your job speaking out at all and were called on it many times by the pro life posters. You were seen as a pro abort supporter, and your supporting the pill makes you part of the culture of death whether you like it or not. And nothing is worse than reading how others persecuted good Christians and you did nothing about it, you wanted to be friends and you sure didn't want to rock the boat. Another thing, you believe in what the pro aborts say about the pro lifers. Its sad but true. And, if chicky has her way with her grandkids, then they will turn out like her and the devil will have their way with them, if you know anything you would know if one disrespects God and persecutes good people like chicky does, calls Christ filth and won't repent, you know where they will end up if they don't change. You are a Judas plain and simple. YOU made the big mistake in trying to believe those evil people and what they promote.
CHICKY???haven't posted to her in years,...And always,against her ideas,..But No I don't curse her ,grandchildren. As you have .

Nor,anyone ..nor their children ...

I am against ABORTION...as you well know ...

Now,...keep abortion debate with THEM ..those people not here to comment on that board ..

I just do not agree with the,WAY you post to people ...And use the name of God,to do it ...it's,a,bad,example of how,we would conduct ourselves .
Cursing ..insulting ????

Nope won't do it ..here or there knit .

You want to be a,poor example have at it ...I will not fight your feud ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#485924 Oct 28, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler didn't love Christ. Where do you get that from? He wanted everyone to worship himself.
I said that very thing ..he was,an egomaniac .
I did not say he loved Christ

He,said he was Catholic .not me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 8 hr Rose_NoHo 193
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Sat Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 20 Married in 10,385
News Preview: The Pope's Choir Dec 20 KenJr26 1
More from around the web