Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685847 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

YTube

Marietta, GA

#485699 Oct 28, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

VID

Belgrade, Serbia

#485700 Oct 28, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Daniels prayer... at the ending of the 70 years of Israel's captivity in Babylon..
Dan 9:4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said,
O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
Dan 9:5 We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:
Dan 9:6 Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.
Dan 9:7 O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.
Dan 9:8 O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.
Dan 9:9 To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;
Dan 9:10 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
Dan 9:11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
Dan 9:12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
Dan 9:13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
Dan 9:14 Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.
Dan 9:15 And now, O Lord our God, that hast brought thy people forth out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and hast gotten thee renown, as at this day; we have sinned, we have done wickedly.
Dan 9:16 O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.
Dan 9:17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.
Dan 9:18 O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.
Dan 9:19 O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.
_______
Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Under question whos book is that book.
probably they steal it in mesopotamia and changed.
Like later mohamad robbed a priest and revrited his version.
I'm like 10000% sure that it isnt their couse some little details tell me whole world about it.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#485701 Oct 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
THE holocaust was a,blight on humanities,history ...And yet Gods,plan in spite,of even the most vile of humans acts,..
NEVER AGAIN.....??
IT WILL BE ATTEMPTED...AGAIN .....THIS TIME IT WILL BE AN ATTEMPT TO

ANNIHILATE Israel FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH...

Russia and Iran and other Arabic nations will come against Israel

(Jerusalem)...

BUT WHEN THIS HAPPENS

God will destroy the enemies of Israel ...with hail stones earthquakes,

plagues... ETC HE WILL CONFUSE THEM UNTIL They will turn upon each

other and destroy EACH OTHER...

In their gross ignorance The leadership of the UNITED STATES IS ATTEMPTING TO INCLUDE THE U.S. IN THIS WAR against Israel

...if they succeed... America will no longer exist.

READ WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IS AHEAD FOR ISRAEL...

Eze 39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog,(RUSSIA) and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Eze 39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

Eze 39:8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

Eze 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

Eze 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.

Eze 39:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

Eze 39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

Eze 39:13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.

Eze 39:22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

Eze 39:23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

Eze 39:24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

Eze 39:25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

Eze 39:26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

THIS PROPHECY WAS FULFILLED IN 1948...
Eze 39:27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

Eze 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

Eze 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#485702 Oct 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You never noticed you were getting points,for posting .
It flashed on the screen. In those forums..plus there,was a,big board told you how many points at the side and a the top.
The beta,sign I thunk came at 500 points ..the other was you were playing when it ended ...
Of course I noticed it ... but there was nothing I did to encourage it. All I was doing was my normal rate of posting, which I do every day when I'm not on holidays.

I didn't sign in to anything in order to compete, nor was I suspecting that by my normal rate of posting I would end up with those icky symbols plastered on my avatar.

#485705 Oct 28, 2013
gOD WILLDESTROY THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL AND
ISRAEL WILL ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR MESSIAH...--->

Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Zec_14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem;

Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and

their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and

their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

~~~~~~`
Zec 12:10 And

-->I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485706 Oct 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
It is much like Christianity in that respect.
In the USA at least most Jews and Christians could care less about religion. They give themselves a label and follow a few of the traditional rituals but little more.
The fundamentalists and zealots are a minority.
<quoted text>
I agree that most people don't take religion in a very serious manner ... but there are put on a front that they try to follow their religion in a VERY serious manner.

In Dr. Morgentaler's first clinic ... 80 percent of the women having abortions were Catholic, and you can bet that most of those women were sitting in church on Sunday as though nothing out of the ordinary occurred.

Preachers often get caught diddling prostitutes, or having affairs, or even committing murder of their own mates, with the intent of marrying mistresses.

Hypocrisy within the invisible walls of religion, and outside of the walls built by religion ... is to be human ... as we all play the game of hypocrisy.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#485707 Oct 28, 2013
Daniels prayer... at the ending of the 70 years of Israel's captivity in Babylon..
Dan 9:4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said,
O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
Dan 9:5 We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:
Dan 9:6 Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.
Dan 9:7 O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.
Dan 9:8 O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.
Dan 9:9 To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;
Dan 9:10 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
Dan 9:11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
Dan 9:12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
Dan 9:13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
Dan 9:14 Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.
Dan 9:15 And now, O Lord our God, that hast brought thy people forth out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and hast gotten thee renown, as at this day; we have sinned, we have done wickedly.
Dan 9:16 O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.
Dan 9:17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.
Dan 9:18 O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.
Dan 9:19 O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.
_______
Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Thank you for Daniel's prayer. always loved David's prayer for forgiveness. I was unaware of Daniel's prayer for Israel. Appreciate it.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485708 Oct 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's,not a,silly thing there
In Israel it's,an issue, as,any Jew..getS to be there by Right of Return ..even if your ancestor was,Jewish . As those like the NAZIS killed you for one drip of Jewish blood in your veins .
LOST JEWS,from.Africa and all over welcome and,I believed citizenship.....God bless Israel
The,idea,is,NEVER AGAIN Will a,Jew,not have a homeland to flee to if persecuted .
If I was,them. I'd feel the,same,...they were stuck under Hitler because many countries,would not give them asylum ..AND THEY HAD NO HOME, JUNE ..
even here in the,US we turned some back .. to be killed or imprisoned ...to our etrrnal shame ...IMO...thankfully he guilt was,enough to slay with them..
BELUEVE or not this is,prophecy ..he Return....But it's,also Justice ..
Thank God
Agreed.
Thanks!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485709 Oct 28, 2013
gOD WILLDESTROY THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL AND
ISRAEL WILL ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR MESSIAH...--->
Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Zec_14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem;
Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and
their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and
their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
~~~~~~`
Zec 12:10 And
-->I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Do you remember the special poem I wrote for you to repeat to your self in the mirror???

:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

I swing those scriptures to and fro
High-de-High and away I go

I demand I own the truth
You are just a useless sleuth

Judgment day is coming soon
I've been advised that you are doomed

I preached and preached that you would go free
From the devil's grasp if you listened to me

But you ignored my prophetic vision
You choose the path of lost derision

God knows best, but I know too
That God loves me and the Devil loves you

June VanDerMark
June 12, 2013

“"None shall pass"”

There

#485710 Oct 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
All those,nasty icons on a,post about Israel..REALLY???
On THIS,THREAD ???
There are still many 'Christians' who think Hitler was doing God's work by murdering 6 million innocent people.

...and it isn't just the KKK and neo-Nazis.

Very sad indeed.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#485711 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that most people don't take religion in a very serious manner ... but there are put on a front that they try to follow their religion in a VERY serious manner.
In Dr. Morgentaler's first clinic ... 80 percent of the women having abortions were Catholic, and you can bet that most of those women were sitting in church on Sunday as though nothing out of the ordinary occurred.
Preachers often get caught diddling prostitutes, or having affairs, or even committing murder of their own mates, with the intent of marrying mistresses.
Hypocrisy within the invisible walls of religion, and outside of the walls built by religion ... is to be human ... as we all play the game of hypocrisy.
Agreed.

I only play the 'game' with myself. I have principles and try to live up to them. I often fail to do so. It is difficult to get through the denial stage but it is not only the honest thing to do, it is the only way to grow as a person (IMHO).
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485712 Oct 28, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for Daniel's prayer. always loved David's prayer for forgiveness. I was unaware of Daniel's prayer for Israel. Appreciate it.
I don't forgive those who preach that others will spend eternity in hell ... as I never in the first place held a grudge against them. I always believed that they didn't know any better, as they had simply swallowed the lies preached to them by the theologians.

The secret IS ... to never hold a grudge in the first place, and then there will be nothing to forgive.

The Christian god hasn't yet learned that secret ... or he would not have allowed a devil and hell in his kingdom to in turn work full time for him.

Tongue in cheek
marge

Leesburg, GA

#485713 Oct 28, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
That number over fifty million, is only in the United States, millions more all over the world. Now, you can spout out all kinds of scripture, but do you actually live like Christ wants you to? will you stand up against the pro aborts and say they are wrong?
didn't I see where you voted pro-abortion and did not the catholics overwhelmingly vote pro-abortion?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485715 Oct 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still many 'Christians' who think Hitler was doing God's work by murdering 6 million innocent people.
...and it isn't just the KKK and neo-Nazis.
Very sad indeed.
“I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so”
[Adolph Hitler, to Gen. Gerhard Engel, 1941]

#485716 Oct 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember the special poem I wrote for you to repeat to your self in the mirror???
:)
I swing those scriptures to and fro
High-de-High and away I go
I demand I own the truth
You are just a useless sleuth
Judgment day is coming soon
I've been advised that you are doomed
I preached and preached that you would go free
From the devil's grasp if you listened to me
But you ignored my prophetic vision
You choose the path of lost derision
God knows best, but I know too
That God loves me and the Devil loves you
June VanDerMark
June 12, 2013
~~~

I AM CAREFUL WHERE FEED...

I REFUSED TO GO TO A RESTAURANT IN CARLISLE PA OF LATE...

Each time I went I found dirty dishes....

I reported this to the manager twice and showed him the food on the dishes...Later I pointed the dirty dishes out to a waitress..

I knEw that if I found it again I would probably bring it to the attention of the health dept..

SO I STOPPED GOING..

THIS PAST WEEK THE PLACE CAUGHT FIRE AND BURNED...

NO MORE DIRTY DISHES...

you post from the abundance of abomination in your defiled heart/mind...and I don't feed there..

Mat_15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Mar_7:20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485717 Oct 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I only play the 'game' with myself. I have principles and try to live up to them. I often fail to do so. It is difficult to get through the denial stage but it is not only the honest thing to do, it is the only way to grow as a person (IMHO).
My goal is to try to be just a little less self-centered ... and that, from my perspective, is being realistic.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#485719 Oct 28, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
HOJO,
The Word of God was forever settled in heaven and not here on earth as false teachers ascribe.
Psalm 119:89
89 Your word, Lord, is eternal;
it stands FIRM in the heavens.
God gave the Word and revealed it to Christ.
John 12:49-50
49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”
Listen carefully Truth!!!
Jesus Christ IS the WORD of GOD, made flesh! And the WORD was made flesh and dwelt among us. Jesus is the Word of God (made flesh) in HIS CHURCH. Jesus IS the CHURCH!!!!! The authority of the TRUTH, is in HIS CHURCH! JESUS (The WORD) and HIS CHURCH are one!..The TRUE WORD OF GOD, is "only" in His Son Jesus and the authority is found "only" in HIS CHURCH (Paul said so) which IS the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH (I Timothy 3:15.(NOT in the bible alone)..... Jesus is the TRUE Bread of Life, come down from heaven!..... HIS TRUE BODY AND HIS TRUE BLOOD is in (ONLY) in the Eucharist (John 6:47-59) ONLY recognized, ONLY given and ONLY manifested in and through His One (and only one) True Apostolic Catholic Church.......... Without HIS TRUE BODY AND BLOOD, you CANNOT have eternal life!! We all know that HIS command leads to eternal life, because Jesus HIMSELF (specifically said it in John 6:47-59 (again) "Unless you eat my BODY (which is REAL food) and drink my blood (which is REAL drink) YOU CANNOT HAVE "ETERNAL LIFE". Nowhere does it say that The WORD OF GOD is in the bible alone and nowhere in the Bible does it "clearly" say that it is!!!
You "bible only fundies" have "made this up" on your own!!!!

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#485721 Oct 28, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Hitler followed what Martin Luther thought of the Jewish people. Hitler did not practice his religion he was born to, not at all in fact he executed thousands of clergy and was going to go after the Catholics when he was done with the Jews. Hitler also loved seances , mediums and the pagan religion of the Roman Empire. To say he was a devout Catholic is wrong and was started up by anti Catholics to hurt Catholics.
Hitler was an ego-maniac, who, as do many ego-maniacs ... used his own "style" of religion to suit his own aims.

The early Catholic popes committed the same behavior when they ordered the killing of innocent humans as heretics as offenders of the supposed god.

Mein Kampf … Adolf Hitler … Published 1939.

Pg. 146 down

We possess Authentic records of Chancellor Hitler's private views of the religious situation. One of these may be cited in part:'Hitler said concerning Catholic opposition, especially in Bavaria, that its fomentors were wasting their time. They might as well stop pipe-dreaming. He would not follow the example of Bismark. He was a Catholic. Providence had arranged that. Bismarck had failed because he had been a Protestant - and Protestants have no conception of what the Catholic Church is. The important thing was to sense what people felt in religious matters and what endeared the Church to them. If the clerical caste would not disappear voluntarily, he would direct propaganda against the Church until people would be unable to hide their disgust when the word 'Church' was mentioned. Why, it was necessary only to make Church history popular. He would have films made. Looking at them the German people would see how the clergy had exploited them, lived off them. How they had sucked the money out of the country. How they had worked hand in glove with the Jews, how they had practiced immoral vice, how they had spread lies. These films would be so interesting that everybody would itch to see them. He would make the clergy ridiculous. He would expose all the tangled mass of corruption, selfishness and deceit of which they had been guilty. Let the bourgeoisie tear its hair. He would have the youth and the people on his side. He would guarantee that if he set his mind to it, he could destroy the Church in a few years. The whole institution was just a hollow shell. One good kick, and it would tumble together in a heap.'
truth

Bullsbrook, Australia

#485722 Oct 28, 2013
you have nothing at all
you admited
nothing plus nothing=2 nothings=dust into dust..what a about vlaga=its very vet region

why vlaga=as tropic region

you say that not me
you admited that you choose not me..

now
vlaga=v.lag.a
ok lag leg lig log lug

umro je neko
u maju
i lug sa pticama tim
odisao je sanjim
poem
ha ha ha
my teacher say no
tyour poems are zero
go home

relly you brdy friends
nasty nesty nosty nisty nusti
a tako
nasrtljivi=not pations
besty=as bird house as sporty as big nos=its mean planty procent in something
nistavni stew=destroyers
nusti=nuznost hitnost nabrzake sve volite

a tak i tak

hole when are you like hide yourself
truth

Bullsbrook, Australia

#485723 Oct 28, 2013
don't cry hojo
when i died
my enimy is very close every day and every night

by hojo pojo

even birds can be dead

nothing exist hojo
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 16 Married in 10,583
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web