Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687439 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485517 Oct 27, 2013
Judaism came "before" Christianity. And from all I have studied, Judaism did not and does not base any belief in the "trinity."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Trinitarianism contrasts with nontrinitarian positions which include Binitarianism (one deity in two persons, or two deities), Unitarianism (one deity in one person, analogous to Jewish interpretation of the Shema

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485518 Oct 27, 2013
I believe that Martin Luther was a monk that simply wanted to marry a nun and in turn lead his own form of religion that he (as did all theologians) labeled as the one and only truth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Not only did the founders of the Catholic Church take this dim view of the Jews, I was amazed to find that the great reformer and founder of Protestantism, Martin Luther, shared the same passionate opposition toward them.

http://patrioticvoices.com/showthread.php/anc...
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485519 Oct 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
Why do Protestants tell so many lies about the catholic church?
I suggest you check in your own religion for lies. There are plenty to go around.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485520 Oct 27, 2013
In order to not be associated with Judaism that they vilified as evil, the ex-Jew Catholics changed the dogmas as fast as possible, to veer away from Judaism.

The Sabbath was also changed from Saturday to Sunday.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

IN SHORT... Jews do not believe in a trinity. The Jewish idea of Gd is that Gd is One and Indivisible.

http://www.whatjewsbelieve.org/explanation6.h...
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485521 Oct 27, 2013
And the Catholics were not satisfied to vilify Judaism's dogmas as UNTRUE ... they vilified the Jews that practiced Judaism as evil heretics.

Whether there is some form of justice for those who perpetrate such crimes remains to seen ... but I hope not, as I wish all people well.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#485522 Oct 27, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>and you've done it well.
KNIT..HUSKER ...whatever name,

Please stop picking on SERA,...for commenting on what you said on a,PUBLIC FORUM about your priest..to excuse the nasty word you Said .
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I just reported you.
I pray the poor man never reads,topix.

She was standing up for your Church .

And what you BElieve about my early education makes no difference . I have proved many times, I don't lie.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you, I think you make up a lot because you never paid attn in class. There are others here who went to Catholic school about the same time you did, and you forgot or mistook what the priest and nuns told you. Another thing, you said you went to mass occasionally, seems to me you should pay attn when you go, you wouldn't be posting nonsense about the Church.
You followed me here with some silly typo about my dog months, ago On your other name Persnickety . I think ..You use so many names it's hard to keep.up

You drag the business from one forum to another ..it's unseemly ..And rude to people here who do not know those people or care,.And the people you gossip about ...who are not present to defend themselves .

Every one can tell its,because SERA,is,my friend ..You go after her

Please,stop ...

I have not been answering you for week ..so you go after her .

The whole thing is childish

Post about your beliefs,....not personal attacks,..PLEASE for the twentieth time at least ...

God bless you and give you peace . I pray for you..
That you find,the peace you should have .

And,for myself and others,you cause to have bad feelings,..And hurt

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485523 Oct 27, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have an urgency. The Bishops of the first Vatican council in 1868 felt it necessary to address the issue because the born again movement and SDAs and such were forming and telling everyone the Roman Catholic Church was prophesied in Revelation. Its the Whore of Babylon!! It doesn't make sense, because that's not nor never was the name of the Church itself. That's why the Vatican never said what the title of this thread alleges either.
Yet can't find a single fundie website that will say anything other than Roman Catholic. They stress that title with vengeance. I believe its because they have to paint a picture of a barbaric empire who corrupted the faith and their anti christ leader desires to snatch your Bibles away. The harlot and whore, right? Well, the true reason behind the label Roman completely messes up fundamental Christianity. Its a bombshell that will further force them to embrace yet another lie. To them, the Church must be called Roman. Byzantine, Syrian, Oriental, Ethiopian, Coptic, Greek, Ukrainian Catholics who recognize the office of the Bishop of Rome, will have to be re-labeled for the fundie.
OK. Thanks for the straightforward explanation.
I believe there has developed a great deal of misinformation and exaggeration within the church(s)[followers]...which most could be put to rest, except for stubborn bigotry and hatred.
ALL churches(people) are guilty of iniquities. Until they see themselves honestly, they can not "fix" them...and there will be no "peace". That is what Jesus was trying to tell folks 2000 years ago.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#485524 Oct 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the ones that are destined to hell???
:)
All means including you....

Location hidden

#485525 Oct 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,they do.
SHE ,is,a nice woman .
It's,sad .....
Thank you...I does not matter to me what some here believe me to be.My true friends know me for what I really am...Aint no one here putting food on my table, a roof over my head or clothes on my back...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485526 Oct 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Thanks for the straightforward explanation.
I believe there has developed a great deal of misinformation and exaggeration within the church(s)[followers]...which most could be put to rest, except for stubborn bigotry and hatred.
ALL churches(people) are guilty of iniquities. Until they see themselves honestly, they can not "fix" them...and there will be no "peace". That is what Jesus was trying to tell folks 2000 years ago.
If one replaces Pharisee with Catholic Priest and Sadducee with Protestant Minister, then Jesus makes as much sense today as 2000 years ago.

If Jesus comes back, the Christian Churches will be screaming once again to have him murdered.

Location hidden

#485527 Oct 27, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I just reported you.
Thank you...now stop harassing Rose..

Location hidden

#485528 Oct 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
KNIT..HUSKER ...whatever name,
Please stop picking on SERA,...for commenting on what you said on a,PUBLIC FORUM about your priest..to excuse the nasty word you Said .
<quoted text>
I pray the poor man never reads,topix.
She was standing up for your Church .
And what you BElieve about my early education makes no difference . I have proved many times, I don't lie.
<quoted text>
You followed me here with some silly typo about my dog months, ago On your other name Persnickety . I think ..You use so many names it's hard to keep.up
You drag the business from one forum to another ..it's unseemly ..And rude to people here who do not know those people or care,.And the people you gossip about ...who are not present to defend themselves .
Every one can tell its,because SERA,is,my friend ..You go after her
Please,stop ...
I have not been answering you for week ..so you go after her .
The whole thing is childish
Post about your beliefs,....not personal attacks,..PLEASE for the twentieth time at least ...
God bless you and give you peace . I pray for you..
That you find,the peace you should have .
And,for myself and others,you cause to have bad feelings,..And hurt
rOse...do not let this all bother you. It does not bother me one bit.I have stood up for the Catholic Church against her statements that's its ok for their priest to swear.I am sure when my post are reviewed by Topix they will see who the real harassment lies.

Location hidden

#485529 Oct 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya and everyone knows it.
Thank you..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#485530 Oct 27, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>rOse...do not let this all bother you. It does not bother me one bit.I have stood up for the Catholic Church against her statements that's its ok for their priest to swear.I am sure when my post are reviewed by Topix they will see who the real harassment lies.
True ...:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#485531 Oct 27, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you...I does not matter to me what some here believe me to be.My true friends know me for what I really am...Aint no one here putting food on my table, a roof over my head or clothes on my back...
Lol...hey ..thought I was the cook ;)
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#485532 Oct 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you check in your own religion for lies. There are plenty to go around.
And YOU June are the "trumpet section" leader for the spreading of lies on this forum!!!
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#485533 Oct 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
When the mind..priests,and my catechism.old me I was a Roman Catholic .
I had never heard the word WHORE ..LEt alone Babylon ..And,I thought BLESSED Virgin Mary ,was an actual name ..no one told us what the second word meant ..
Around EIGTH grade,or ninth I figured out it was a DESCRIPION forays state,.
Still never heard WHOTE OF BABYLON. And was still TOLD by different NUNS AND PRIESTS. I WAS A ROMAN CATHOLIC ...And still as,far as,I remember ..Did not know,any Protestants
However ..having tried to convey this to you .several times,....enjoy whatever ideas you've been told Clay ...call me a name if you feel better doing so. I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT WAS TRUE ...had NOTHING TO DO WITH DISRESPECT ...nor any non CATHOLic.
I was as a young person ROMSN CATHOLIC ...
Not everything is,a Protestant conspiracy
Now you know the truth, Rose. Doesn't it feel good to know the truth?
You can still call yourself Roman Catholic- as do I. Only now it'll be in the correct context.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485534 Oct 27, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>All means including you....
Of COURSE you believe that I will go to hell. That's what being a "devout" Christian en-tales.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#485535 Oct 27, 2013
As a child I knew that I could not belong to the Christian faith, as I had no desire to believe that I would go to heaven while others went to hell.

I always found it odd that so many people would believe that a god they claimed loved everybody, would accept them and yet reject others.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485536 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If one replaces Pharisee with Catholic Priest and Sadducee with Protestant Minister, then Jesus makes as much sense today as 2000 years ago.
If Jesus comes back, the Christian Churches will be screaming once again to have him murdered.
I believe you are right.
The bigotry and hatred in civilization is at the highest level in history...and who do we have to thank for that?
Pagans have endured it for thousands of years at the hands of the Abrahamics.
It seems the little people can't even handle the "verbal" abuse among themselves, let alone the threat of torture and extinction in the here and now.
Pagans are not afraid of hell...we [live] in a hell created by the bigots and narcissists of Abrahamic religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 22 Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web