Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 573,686
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#484081 Oct 22, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Blazing Saddles LOL
Oh yeah that was it ..silly movie,..
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#484082 Oct 22, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Oh BULLS**T YOU are no miss manners. And yes you do support abortion. You support the pill and even told people to give it to unmarried young adults and teenagers in case they give in. YOU can't and won't believe in teaching children that pre marital sex is wrong. YOU support Bitner Foo and all the rest of the pro aborts. YOU did not make any friends on the pro life side, did ya. YOU supported foo when myself and others complained on rthe words foo used to describe Jesus. You posted how there was a lost tribe known as the jebusses. Why are you on a Catholic forum if you are against the Church sooooo much?
James 3: 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. 10 From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.

Don't you just love it when someone who claims to be a Christian and then denies Christ with their mouth.

and we wonder why there are atheists among us.

You're a joke Husker

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#484083 Oct 22, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Marching up and down streets with posters does nothing but draw attention to yourself. The general public has become numb to this tactic.
.....If one is REALLY! concerned about abortions than pro-life people should band together, offer these women support, collect money, go into the hosptials and women shelters pay the women if they would carry their babies to full term and have adoption agencies set up, instead of condeming some poor young girl who might have no support mechanism or no one to turn to.
Its time you get to work instead of useless marching and hateful condemning.
The Pregnancy Crisis,Center that I'm on old terms,with ..does,give support to theses,girls,
..And is,also there for the ones who have had abortions...And come back because they feel empty inside ..

They don't pay the girls,..But they counsel girls,and the man at times ..give clothes,. Crib BABY supplies ..I went to one if their locations,
Near,me it was,like a,baby store warehouse ..
They help them get with others,who facilitate,adoptions,..or help keep the family together ..
Their director is,a,wonderful woman

I've gotten mail with the stories of some of these,young families,eh o have been made with the,support of these,wonderful folks,..
They provide a,setting where the girls,don't feel like pariahs,
Make friends,..

Sometimes,support is the one thing that can keep these,young women from
Giving in to the,abortion mentality ..to pressure.
Liam

Chicago, IL

#484085 Oct 22, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Most teens have pre-marital sex. Thats life! I had pre-marital sex, lot of times, and enjoyed every minute of it, and I am now 63.
You are just pissing into the wind with your condemning.
I had pre marital sex too, and it was wrong. At least the CC has the guts to still stand up and condemn it, while you and Protestants say, gee there going to do it anyway. Lets give them condoms.
Btw, every teen I knew who got pregnant- and I knew allot- were using contraception at the time. People with the protestant and secular liberal mindset have failed them.
No God, no accountability, no problem. Right Mike?
truth

Perth, Australia

#484086 Oct 22, 2013
modern then that

av av av its nothing then peacfull face on many place

anger can kill many
but can weak up and keep you from death..never go sleep when others want..
Jesus say
not to sleep
be weak up

someone say i can put you in sleep on most evil way
i don't liked deference club or organizations no
i can be very angry day by day

what Jesus say
he try keep house as his father as family house
then
what a about your family house
what you will choose club or house
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#484087 Oct 22, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I had pre marital sex too, and it was wrong. At least the CC has the guts to still stand up and condemn it, while you and Protestants say, gee there going to do it anyway. Lets give them condoms.
Btw, every teen I knew who got pregnant- and I knew allot- were using contraception at the time. People with the protestant and secular liberal mindset have failed them.
Did the catholic leaders fail catholics when they hid the molesting of priests?
truth

Perth, Australia

#484088 Oct 22, 2013
look
globe virus over globe security as you see mother womb

as motherboard see
read me carefully

on every motherboard of any center what so ever you prepare as innovation its exist as will be exist disaster..

under loving power as magnet field as in within its exist many many parallel universe..yee

could you imagine small cell as complex invisible
but very powerful mind system..or huge system..

we are deference in everything yee..

my mind is not yours

anger
oh with that power my anger can destroy universe

in peace as i want..my love can sustain all..

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#484089 Oct 22, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Most teens have pre-marital sex. Thats life! I had pre-marital sex, lot of times, and enjoyed every minute of it, and I am now 63.
You are just pissing into the wind with your condemning.
Teen sex is,Not a,good idea,..especially this crazy hook up mentality today ..it's,harmful ..in many ways,and does not please,God
It's nothing like when we were young ....out there ..But it does happen

But ..young boys and girls very young are doing it ..I'd much rather they learn to be protected than hurt another by aborting their babies ..And hurt or ruin their lives in the process ..not to mention spreading diseases that could kill them..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#484090 Oct 22, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Lol get my SAUCE going
LOL!

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#484091 Oct 22, 2013
These,kids get into bad situations ..abortion..aids ..And there is no life to be saved .

NOT being active is the only SURE way to keep any of this,from happening ...And I'd counsel ANYONE and have ON thE DANGERS,involved.
But in this world ..as it is...ignorance is not a useful tool either ..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#484092 Oct 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Sadly most of the texts from his time were burned by Christians.
The closest we can probably get to what he taught (unless more hidden texts are found)are in the Gospels of Mark (early short version) and Thomas.
If you want to capture the true essence of what Jesus was attempting to bring to fruition, research the teachings of Ptah.
The only difference, is he was adapting it to fit the Hebrew nationals in an attempt to bring them back to the old way of peace and harmony from which they were fallen.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#484093 Oct 22, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
It wrong ..And no one says it isn't ..But you aren't the young girl caught unaware in your exploits,...in a,weak moment ..

No one is saying contraception is the best answer ...But MILLLIONS OF BABIES,ARE,BEING RIPPED APART ..young girls,with crushed hearts ...
Sorry but I'm not sure you understand what these,girls,feel .

I'd rather prevent this,catastrophe than not .
You obviously know,TEENS,don't always,listen

And boys,are,just as,guilty ..But they can and,DO WALK AWAY ..

THIS,is,really not tell forum ..But BOYS,and,Men are not the ones with their lives on the line .. unless they become teen dads,and give up
On college .OR they get a,disease that they later . Good MEN that they are,pass on to their wives,...(some don't get diagnosed or treated just sit there to pass on ))

Your right NO SEX,is,best. But thats,not what us,going on .

You were a teen ..DID YOU LISTEN . It's much worse today ..these kids,see their hero's,as the empty heads,on the internet and,TV .
peer pressure as always is the biggest influence ..

Sometimes it's better they at leas know everything ..than be ignorant and caught in a situation that can,affect their whole lives ..
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#484094 Oct 22, 2013
OldJG wrote:
Rome has done her best to destroy the Bible, should it come into possession of her people in their mother tongue. In Reformation days she consigned the Bible to the flames, and down through history practiced torture, imprisonment and death on those who sought to read and believe the truths of the Word of God.
IS ROME THE PERSERVER OF THE BIBLE?
Rome asserts that we are under her debt for the preservation of the Bible and maintains that she is the guardian of the Bible. Is this so?
No, this is another lie of Rome. The Bible is not the word of any Pope or Church but is the Word of God and has been Divinely preserved by God for the world of men through His grace alone. It was safeguarded for us, not by the Church of Rome who did everything in her power to destroy the Bible, but by the Jews and the saints, for the faith was delivered to the saints - the true believers in Christ, members of the universal church.
WHAT IS VATICAN II?
Vatican II was the Roman Catholic Church Council opened by Pope John on 11 October, 1962, and closed by Pope John Paul on 8 December, 1965. It issued an update by Rome on her dogmas. Ecumenical clergy in the 'Protestant' churches claimed that it marked a change in Rome's doctrines. The documents issued by Vatican II explode this claim as an atrocious lie.
WHAT IS THE ATTITUDE OF THE CHURCH OF ROME TODAY TO THE BIBLE?
Vatican Council II did not change in any basic way Rome's attitude to the Bible. Rome still claims that she alone can interpret the Bible. She also still claims that religious authority is based upon the Bible plus Tradition, and directs that the Bible should only be read in versions approved by her. Such versions change the text of Scripture in order to make it bolster up Rome's false doctrines. Further, she still claims that she alone can infallibly interpret the Bible.
Vatican II - Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation (18 November 1965):
'Consequently it is not from sacred Scriptures alone that the Church draws her certainty about everything which has been revealed. Therefore both sacred tradition and sacred scripture are to be accepted and venerated with the same sense of devotion and reverence [...] It is clear therefore that sacred scripture and the teaching authority of the church, in accord to God's most wise design, are so linked and joined together that one cannot stand without the others, and that altogether and each in its own way under the action of the one Holy Spirit contribute effectively of the salvation of souls.'(Chapter 2, Paragraph 9)
CATECHISM OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH - Dublin, Veritas, 1995:
'Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture, then, are bound closely together, and communicate one with the other. For both of them, flowing out of the same well-spring, come together in some fashion to form one thing, and move towards the same goal.[…] As a result the Church, to whom transmission and interpretation of Revelation is entrusted, does not derive her certainty about all revealed truths from holy Scriptures alone. Both Scripture and Tradition must be accepted and honored with equal sentiments of devotion and reverence.'(Paragraphs 80, 82
The Catholic Church has not only changes Gods Laws, and the Holy Scriptures, it has also changed it's only laws and doctrine down through history many times.
To cover up their own lies and sinful behavior, depending on which pope was in power.
God does not change, Jesus said not one {t} or {.} would change from His Holy Word. The Holy Bible is God breathed, the catholic's have denied it as such, what blaspheme .
Liam

Chicago, IL

#484095 Oct 22, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the catholic leaders fail catholics when they hid the molesting of priests?
Yes. Not only did they fail Catholics, they failed society in general. Thankfully it was a low percentage who did it.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#484096 Oct 22, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was your voice on the most serious matter in the catholic church?
Since the inception of the roman catholic church sexual abuse by catholic clergy on our children worldwide has been documented in the churches very own canon laws and papal documents, lieing, deceiving and covering up the worst sins of all, and offering no help to the young victims. Where was your voice on these matters?
http://www.awrsipe.com/patrick_wall/executive...
UNBELIEVABLE!
This is so true.
I'm reading a book by Geoffrey Robertson QC titled: "The Case Of The Pope". The book came out around 2010.
Well documented facts and documents.
There is no way on earth that the Roman Catholic Church can deny these criminal acts and crimes of covering up.

We all remember not long ago how the ex-Pope Benedict said about him not covering up clergy abuse. How can he so easily say those comments and yet many Catholic around the world just agree and support him.
Pope John-Paul II is to be a saint. That's a slap in the face to clergy abuse victims in the past and present.

Pope Francis didn't even comment on what ex-Pope Benedict said. We saw the two of them embrace and smiling.
Pope Francis is a new Pope but I still don't trust him. Words are nice and good but it is action people want to see.
truth

Perth, Australia

#484097 Oct 22, 2013
sex is pleasure

as many universe growing
where not as love
you are lose
its going universally remove you
see
its exist as parallel universe
as biological o'clock
bigger can sweep off smaller
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#484098 Oct 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to capture the true essence of what Jesus was attempting to bring to fruition, research the teachings of Ptah.
The only difference, is he was adapting it to fit the Hebrew nationals in an attempt to bring them back to the old way of peace and harmony from which they were fallen.
The hot dogs??
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#484099 Oct 22, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Not only did they fail Catholics, they failed society in general. Thankfully it was a low percentage who did it.
Guess you best be careful who you say who fail who huh?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#484100 Oct 22, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen ..definitely nee some prayers,tonight :)
Amen!

Preston has given you some good advice.

Just take care of your spiritual condition.

All that matters is that you are right with God!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#484101 Oct 22, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't long ago but actually recent and I brought it up, because she isn't so nice. The poster who had the abortion is not sorry for killing her unborn child, she has fought tooth and nail against the pro life movement. Rose was played by the pro aborts. The pro life posters really had tried to be friends with her, including me, but she came off as not so pro life by supporting abortifaciants and pre marital sex. She actually turned on the pro life posters and caused a lot of grief. Roser posted how we should give teenagedgirls the pill in case their impulses kicked in.
WHO CARES..NO ONE!!! AND WE DONT BELIEVE YOU!! you are trying to hard to convince us that your the good guy and shes the bad..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... 23 min bmz 1,999
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Mr Sir 8,910
Saudi effort to promote open society abroad in ... Feb 23 jinxi 3
9 Historical Events That Occurred on Christmas Day Feb 21 cupcake 1
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Feb 20 amc 4
Episcopal parish to join Catholic Church (Jun '11) Feb 19 how g 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Feb 19 Jaimie 83,954
More from around the web