Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701818 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483758 Oct 20, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>In Nckie's hayday he play trumet in a R&B band Soul Sounda Inc. They played a lot of Otis and Sly
Ya good stuff by any measure! I could show a couple lots we could pull in and pay for the trip with the sounds...if we could put it together.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#483759 Oct 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> THAT's what I'm talk'n about sis...plan'n. I know folks across the country, but ya gotta have yer staples in the pocket if yer gonna survive the run. The cookie determines the utinsils and staples needed for the tour...no questions asked. All trail drives are dependent upon that premise.
NEVER argue with the cookie...lest ya plan on starv'n!...or eat'n BEANS the whole tour!
NO BEANS!!!!

Lol.

Just so NO ONE EVER MAKES ME DRIVE.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#483760 Oct 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no atheist sir, I just don't believe in your limited deity, your trumped and cinflicting scriptures, and I am not evolved completely from any ape....despite what you believe.
You are still a despicable hateful human being who is opposite what Jesus taught folks should be. Own it.
Carry on making a fool of yourself son.
atheist: One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

You said you do not believe in my "limited deity"nor in His Word...that fills the bill...

You have not denied believing in evolution over Creation.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#483761 Oct 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> THAT's what I'm talk'n about sis...plan'n. I know folks across the country, but ya gotta have yer staples in the pocket if yer gonna survive the run. The cookie determines the utinsils and staples needed for the tour...no questions asked. All trail drives are dependent upon that premise.
NEVER argue with the cookie...lest ya plan on starv'n!...or eat'n BEANS the whole tour!
we are eating beans! gotta cut corners..lol (whispers....plus we'll get better milage)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#483762 Oct 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>designated Driver
Ahh good ..You??

Have to have a backup ..NOT ME,.
I cannot stress that enough ...

And trust me,I won't sing ...be thankful

Location hidden

#483763 Oct 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
good night people. GBu
Nite Preston...sleep well God Bless!...Thank you

Location hidden

#483764 Oct 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh BS!
I never "trespassed" against your deity...YOU were just looking to defame me in your perverted hateful way. I had no intention of defaming your deity, but if you keep it up, I certainly will.
You asked for it, you have it coming, and you will get it.
You think YOU are your deity. YOU are NOT!
If you wish to play your dirty little game, let's get it on.
Not only did you trespass against God...you are now lying and saying you did no such thing...

Deity:(Christian Religious Writings / Theology) the. the Supreme Being; God

Again...you are debasing God by referring Him as "your deity"...

Location hidden

#483765 Oct 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'are too!
We's gonna pull a car or scooter behind. We ain't gonna be kept up all night list'n ta such indescretions. Don't ya worry none...we'll keep ya out of the rain an all...
thanks for the umbrella lol

Location hidden

#483766 Oct 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. And he probably says "depart from me"..."I never knew you"....but in your arrogance, you never hear him.
I am His son...of course He knows me!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#483767 Oct 20, 2013
please tell me
did you find alzavadi=turn against other=perfect translation..
alzavadi is in africa
you can make from alzavadi=diva zla davikozla
its mean sucrofize goat
see read aron

Aron not represent lamb!
Aron represent goat!
please explain right and left

Aron is Moses brother..why don't you find out why they prosecuted christans.

Why you think Jesus is been stupid see mistake of his people.

I ts as someone give knife from back.

Attackers from back is not nice.

Thanks God I am good thinker.

Your Creator give to man and woman all tree flowers animals fish birds under feet as real commaNd.

Location hidden

#483768 Oct 20, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>In Nckie's hayday he play trumet in a R&B band Soul Sounda Inc. They played a lot of Otis and Sly
Shoot! We used ta pull all our dropdecks side by side in the back lot of the TS and make a giant stage and dance floor in Missouri, Cali., and AZ., and the party would be on! Food, danc'n, bands, disco, and booze...we had it all! I mean hundreds of folks came and went in the mean...and never any trouble...good folks for the most part...and it didn't cost anyone anything they didn't wan't ta part with. Basically it was all charity.
truth

Perth, Australia

#483769 Oct 20, 2013
then he say they suround me as oxes from basana..

look basin
hoho ho santa closo hosana basana bosana

my mind is not yours

crazy and lazy
lupetalo
i will give you l o petals..
who say that
Whats deference between petals and petljash..
pet=5 petljas=word of trouble
petariti something with 5..
plesti vesti is as nitingsiting can be city bity bi biiiiiiiii o liooil CA be waht?..aaaareeeeeeeeee water too oooooo can be something else too.
grrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr

can be anger
as well deference animals which live there
and so on
pridjevn and pro;djevo evo ma gdje gdje ti srce zeli

proverb4;11
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

see
my anger is holy too
every words

now
o God of all Misery Mis.ery
help us

i say to you help yourself
read and drove map dig dig

everything have some value as well heavenly and another things..

by my lovle confe
woman can't be nothing no

Location hidden

#483770 Oct 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
atheist: One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.
You said you do not believe in my "limited deity"nor in His Word...that fills the bill...
You have not denied believing in evolution over Creation.
No son...you did not "evolve" the way you have been told.
And as far as "God"...I do not believe in your deity. I believe in a 'higher" existence than your religion describes....but you would never understand it...so just continue to call me names...I could only expect it from you, as that "fills" your bill".
Atheist?...only in your "limited" frame of mind...so in your eyes I am an atheist...in my knowledge, YOU are the atheist.
It is what it is.

Location hidden

#483771 Oct 20, 2013
Paul was preaching to Jews...not Catholics.when he spoke of traditions in both Thessaloinan epistles.....hence the definition of "tradition"..Quote: tradition: paradosis: transmission, i.e.(concretely) a precept; specially, the Jewish traditionary law:--ordinance, tradition.

But....this is either ignored by catlicks.....denied by catlicks...or not known by catlicks!!!!!

Introduction to the Book of 1 Thessalonians
The Testimony and Success of a Faithful Congregation
The Mission of the Local Church

1 Thessalonians 1:1-20

by Cooper Abrams

Introduction: 1 Thessalonians is Paul's earliest Epistles (letters) written around 51-52 AD. Paul was probably in Corinth a short time after he left Thessalonica.

1. The church at Thessalonica was founded by Paul on his 2nd missionary journey in which the Gospel was taken to Macedonia which was eastern Europe. This was a sea side Roman city, with a good harbor which made it an important trade center. After beginning the new church in Philippi, Paul went to Thessalonica and the New Testament tells us he was only there three weeks or three Jewish Sabbath days.

a. In Acts 17:1-16 Paul and Silas stopped there on his way after leaving Philippi, Berea. It was on the east coast of Macedonia between Berea and Athens. Silas was the Jew from Jerusalem who had been sent to Antioch after the Paul and Barabus went there to resolve the issue of Gentile believers eating meat from the local pagan run meat markets and eating meat with blood still in it. He was led of the Lord to be Paul's helper and traveled with him.

b. Paul, as was his practice, went to the Jewish synagogue and there he reasoned with the Jews from the Scriptures the Old Testament scriptures. In other words, Paul preached Jesus the Messiah from the Old Testament.

c. Some of the Jews believed but others, moved by jealousy opposed Paul and the Gospel. These who opposed him were Jews, self-righteous Pharisees. Although the Old Testament clearly showed Jesus to be the Christ the Messiah, they rejected Him the same as the Jewish religious leaders in Jerusalem.

-These unbelieving Jews were not satisfied just to reject the Gospel, they also wanted to destroy Paul who preached it. Some of the most dangerous people in the world are religious zealots. The Jews gathered a mob of men of dubious character, called "lewd men of a baser sort" (Acts 17:5), to destroy Paul. These were evil and vulgar men, whom the Jewish leaders had stirred up and bribed.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#483772 Oct 20, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>we are eating beans! gotta cut corners..lol (whispers....plus we'll get better milage)
mileage scmileage..I'm.the cook ..no beans ..

It might be hot or cold ..outside....think bit better about it ..not going to spell it out ...

Lol

Location hidden

#483773 Oct 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did you trespass against God...you are now lying and saying you did no such thing...
Deity:(Christian Religious Writings / Theology) the. the Supreme Being; God
Again...you are debasing God by referring Him as "your deity"...
Your deity is NOT my deity...In fact it IS a lesser deity in the ALL.
Sorry about your luck...THAT is NOT my fault you chose your position.
Please call me some more names in the name of your deity.
What is it that you can not understand that your deity is not even compatible with my beliefs. I don't care what you think of how I view your "lesser" deity. I am not "disrespecting" your deity. I am telling you how it is...take it or leave it. It's no different than you do to others concerning YOUR deity.
LIVE WITH IT SON!
truth

Perth, Australia

#483774 Oct 20, 2013
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
my mind is not yours

desert as insert
a cifra='N'umbers
lijepo skin zirafa lijepo oderes jedni i svaka rupa ko map-a na karti aha
rupa=svaka tocka hoce da se bocka

zirafa is bigest tall animals

Are you for sure Aron make good dil with god as goat?

how many projection you make ..o mate zene nekomandiraju..onu tvoju kanu od pive ive up as satelite a onu sacuru gdje peces kropirew i me so as dish pribochi sa strane ip ip bip bip..many signal..yep

then camara can't be tama.ra as dark..can be light..
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thinker as crazy and lazy as bezbriznost as buterfly short but happy as fun funtasy..dream as every dreamer..

by mate popij ivo pivo

United States

#483775 Oct 20, 2013
guest wrote:
"ML ruined it for you proterstants that is why there is spin off after spin off after spin off… to the point where there is 42K churches, and none can agree."
-
You Catholics on this board, keep repeating this *42,000 Protestant Churches* mantra as if the Catholic church is pure and clean and free of sin. Martin Luther did not ruin it for...
-
hojo wrote:
No Catholic has ever said that the Catholic Church is pure, clean and free from sin! No one is denying that the Catholic Church has sinners, just like "every one" of your 42,100 contradicting and inconsistent Peotestant (divided denominations)!!! This is precisely why Jesus Christ established HIS CHURCH----(to save sinners)! Just because every member of the Catholic Church sins doesn't mean that it was not founded by Jesus Christ HIMSELF to teach HIS infallible TRUTH, which is the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the FAITH!..... God is not the author of 42,100 contradicting "relative truth" conflicting interpretations of HIS WORD!!!
-
-
guest wrote:
okay.
Fine.
If you believe that the Catholic Church – responsible for more tortures and murders than any other Christian faith; The Catholic Church which is responsible for triggering the rise of Islam (the Arab tribes, later to be called Muslims, learned the art of murdering in the name of God by watching the Catholics do that very thing for a full 300 years); The Catholic Church which tortured and murdered heretics since its beginning, is responsible for more death and misery than all 42,000 Protestant churches combined.
The thing you are forgetting is that Protestants deliberately separated from your church FIRST because of THESE VERY HORROR STORIES perpetrated by the RCC, which, THANK GOD, have been recorded throughout the church's history - lest we forget. The Catholic Church would love to be able to ignore its past history of torturing and murdering so-called heretics, but she can't - because it's been recorded in history.
Jesus Christ established HIS CHURCH to save sinners, you are correct about that. He did not establish his church in order to excuse and enable those following a perverted leader to think it's okay to torture and murder heretics.
-
It is the Catholic Church that is responsible for bringing this confusion to Christianity!
-
Jesus never said, "Murder and torture the heretics", but the pope most certainly did. When the Pope said that, he proved most certainly that he was not following the Fullness of the Truth and the Fullness of the Faith. How could he POSSIBLY?
Those who followed the Pope and did as he commanded ALSO were not following the Fullness of the Truth and the Fullness of the Faith. How could they, possibly? for THEY were following the Pope.
-
God is not the author of all this confusion you are correct about that, as well. God is the author of his Holy Word, The Bible. Catholics do not follow the Bible, they follow the Pope instead.
-
-
here you go, hojo,
-
A Study in Absolute Catholic Power

http://www.mtc.org/inquis.html

Bible believing Christians have always been a threat to the RCC - so the RCC set out to eliminate them from the face of the Earth.
Only thing is, is you can't quash the Truth of God.
The very fact that there are survivors of the Catholic Church Inquisition shows it didn't know what it was doing. It doesn't know what it is doing to this day. It is going AGAINST THE VERY WORD OF GOD.

Location hidden

#483776 Oct 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I am His son...of course He knows me!!!!
Then you should start acting like it...so far you have been a complete failure....even then you would not be acceptable on my realm.
truth

Perth, Australia

#483777 Oct 20, 2013
aron reprent goat aha not lamb

read N..now numbers
its me
a nkh
o bosana o bos.ana hosana
ma nemoj a tko ce sanjat za vas svaki dan

now zirafa=numbers ziro racun
pametni su oni koji zauzimaju desert mountains and empty place
nije na prodaju ali je za iznajmit
plati pa se rugaj
huge directions
heavenly position
perfect place
but not in vain
down in deep you have everything

remember
last battle coming on earth..down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... 18 hr The Lightbearer 9
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 23 hr ChristIsTheAnswer 10,773
News Pope Tells Bishops Not to Accept Gay Seminarians Fri Rainbow Kid 2
News Pope to gay sex abuse victim: 'God loves you' Fri RalphB 8
News God made you gay' pope tells victim of clergy s... May 22 Hahahlolahah 6
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) May 8 Serial deserters 54
News Alfie Evans' dad meets POPE to plead for asylum... Apr '18 C Kersey 1