Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
465,641 - 465,660 of 532,755 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Tony17" Everyone that finally overcomes will live forever in the Kingdom of God here on earth but they are NOT ETERNAL. Eternal means that you have no beginning nor ending and ONLY GOD fits that description. Or are you,LIKE SATAN, claiming that you will be like the MOST HIGH?
And FYI, there are deeper revelations of words that only the Holy Spirit can give than what and how man can define them.......EVEN FROM THE GREEK or the Hebrew etc. KAY?
Let the Holy Spirit lead you and learn not to lean unto your own understanding.
----------
The NEW BIRTH results in being part of the body/bride of Christ. He is eternal...if I receive HIM, then I HAVE eternal life.
KayMarie
No my friend. You greatly misunderstand what ETERNAL means. You will be given EVERLASTING LIFE if you overcome but only God is Eternal because He has no beginning. YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE HAS A BEGINNING. Therefore we cannot be Eternal. But we can live forever if we overcome.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

I haven't been with you guys in a few days. We had to combine two units so that another unit could be upgraded here so the patient load is very high. I've been busier than a one armed man trying to hang wallpaper.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
I haven't been with you guys in a few days. We had to combine two units so that another unit could be upgraded here so the patient load is very high. I've been busier than a one armed man trying to hang wallpaper.
I take offense against crass remarks about "one armed man"...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious my friend that you have NOT read the scriptures in their entirety for had you read them then you would see that scriptures tells us that the God head is gonna dwell right here on planet earth. We are told that God created this earth not in vain but that He created it to be inhabited forever.
God also stated that He would make all things anew. Thats why I tell people that all those animals that are now extinct, He will bring back and He will also introduce new species as well.
Now would you like for me to post those scriptures that prove that we will dwell here on planet earth for all eternity? God is coming here and heaven is wherever He is and He will be right here on earth which will become a renewed paradise.
We will be in those immortal bodies. Why? Because flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God. We will be changed, in a moment in a twinkling of an eye into those spiritual bodies. There will be no flesh on that glorious new earth.
Truth, have you not studied the scripture where John saw a vision of the NEW JERUSALEM coming down from God?

http://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelatio...

Have you ever studied the measurements of this NEW JERUSALEM? Verse 24 of Revelation says thaT """"THE KINGS OF THE EARTH""" that are overcomers that God set up as kings will be able to visit that city of NEW JERUSALEM.

As I stated, you have NOT studied the scriptures in their entirety. Study CAREFULLY the link I posted above on Revelation 21.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I take offense against crass remarks about "one armed man"...
Do you now? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I have never taken offense over the many times you have made crass remarks to me such as me suffering from certain fumes ( you know what statements you made to me that I refer to).

Lets not be a self righteous hypocrit.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you now? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
I have never taken offense over the many times you have made crass remarks to me such as me suffering from certain fumes ( you know what statements you made to me that I refer to).
Lets not be a self righteous hypocrit.
Your words:

That is because you are comfortable in what you are....you are what you are... and can be that because of my sacrifice that made it possible...

I am infuriated that you refer to a "one armed man"...that is demeaning and is the most insulting thing scum like you can say to me.......

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words:
That is because you are comfortable in what you are....you are what you are... and can be that because of my sacrifice that made it possible...
I am infuriated that you refer to a "one armed man"...that is demeaning and is the most insulting thing scum like you can say to me.......
Well hakuna matata,LOL,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Truth, have you not studied the scripture where John saw a vision of the NEW JERUSALEM coming down from God?
http://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelatio...
Have you ever studied the measurements of this NEW JERUSALEM? Verse 24 of Revelation says thaT """"THE KINGS OF THE EARTH""" that are overcomers that God set up as kings will be able to visit that city of NEW JERUSALEM.
As I stated, you have NOT studied the scriptures in their entirety. Study CAREFULLY the link I posted above on Revelation 21.
I'm puzzled as to why people think the overcomers will not be here on earth in a restored earthly paradise.

Their thinking and misled beliefs greatly contradicts what scripture tells us. We are shown in Revelation 21:24 after the NEW JERUSALEM has come down from God,that the kings of the """"earth """"" (READ IT AND WEEP) will BRING THEIR PRAISE AND HONOR into that NEW CITY OF JERUSALEM.

So obviously there were still here on earth after God sent down that new city of Jerusalem. Scripture also further tells us that God will create new heavens AND A NEW EARTH wherein dwelleth righteousness. What's the purpose of this new earth if everyone will be in some place in their imagination that they think is heaven?

God stated....BEHOLD I MAKE ALL THINGS ANEW.

You people can listen to what these deluded humans say or you can listen to what the word of God states. And the word of God shows us that eternity will be spent right here on good old planet earth. A renewed EARTH. Earth is gonna be restored, not destroyed.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

It amuses me when certain forum members portend to try and correct me when I can easily take the scriptures and prove them wrong ....................BY THE WORD OF GOD.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH----AN UNBROKEN HISTORY

Jesus said his Church would be "the light of the world." He then noted that "a city set on a hill cannot be hid" (Matt. 5:14). This means his Church is a "visible" organization. It must have characteristics that clearly identify it and that distinguish it from other churches. Jesus promised, "I will build my Church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it" (Matt. 16:18). This means that his Church will never be destroyed and will never fall away from him. His Church will survive until his return.

Among the Christian churches, only the Catholic Church has existed since the time of Jesus. Every other Christian church is an offshoot of the Catholic Church. The Eastern Orthodox churches broke away from unity with the pope in 1054. The Protestant churches were established during the Reformation, which began in 1517.(Most of today’s Protestant churches are actually offshoots of the original Protestant offshoots.)

Only the Catholic Church existed in the tenth century, in the fifth century, and in the first century, faithfully teaching the doctrines given by Christ to the apostles, omitting nothing. The line of popes can be traced back, in unbroken succession, to Peter himself. This is unequaled by any institution in history.

Even the oldest government is new compared to the papacy, and the churches that send out door-to-door missionaries are young compared to the Catholic Church. Many of these churches began as recently as the nineteenth or twentieth centuries. Some even began during your own lifetime. None of them can claim to be the Church Jesus established.

The Catholic Church has existed for nearly 2,000 years, despite constant opposition from the world. This is testimony to the Church’s divine origin. It must be more than a merely human organization, especially considering that its human members— even some of its leaders—have been unwise, corrupt, or prone to heresy.

Any merely human organization with such members would have collapsed early on. The Catholic Church is the "fullness of the faith" today as the most vigorous church in the world (and the largest, with a billion members: one sixth of the human race), and that is testimony not to the cleverness of the Church’s leaders, but to the protection of the Holy Spirit.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

that day after prayers i look on tv..yes they say on news Madeline McCann disappear.

I
pray before sleeping..
forgive me my god
you promise what is lost can be obtain with prayers
and faith as well what bobody can't you can..
after deep sleep

i find myself
ohhhhhhhhhh so quick

its bring me
where
in house yee what i see so quick..my God..its so quick..not to much see but i see mum..i see that white stairs yee its start bring me up..yee
i remember i see white upstairs
yee than

i see yee
so beautifull golden light
so beutifull light golden ligh so pure than i see her face yes madeline face..
its show to me so quick..

then i realize her house must be with uupstars white upstars..
yee

i realize its house of her parents where she lived,,yee i see her face pure in that golden light..
thanks for that day..
i swee
no
i don't have passaport no
i really don't have passaport i don't travel in your country ..i am not investigator..no

then second time

i see church yee ,,i see church i see around church priest go so quick around church is that church near you or another city where you lost her..
but i see man
yee he stay on bridge..with dark coat....its show to me somewhere bridge is over water yee where that man stay ..

yee

i am very suprice corection of white stairs in house of her parents..
yee
thanks for that day you show to me with your loving power..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

white stars

yee so beautifull golden light
yee i see her in that light

n
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24532139

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/2-18.htm
i cry that day i pray

my god
i rest after i go in deep sleep
but i don't sleep
no

i see its show to me man with black coat on
bridge

br. id ge verbal
Proverbs 2;18

my good Lord
my good old mother took that Cross many times and cry too and pray too
she send me that cross..yee
pray my child and cry
God can hear prayers always.

its been golden light so beautifull golden light

its bring me inside house so quick
yeeeee

but i see white upstairs jee on midlle i see again beautifull golden light
then its conect me
i see her face in that light

go go go go far away from that house
go go go far away from that house

verbal
proverbs 2;18
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, I'm sure you'll find plenty. Either it's a personal attack and insult or it's not. You can't judge one group and give everyone else a pass, including yourself. THAT is hypocrisy. Mr. self-righteous!
Why are you so obsessed with my address? It's creepy!
When someone keeps changing their address OBSESSEDLY people wonder what you are hiding. For all we know you live in Alaska.

I might disagree with your philosophy but rarely do I call names, or insult someone. Thats just not me.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm puzzled as to why people think the overcomers will not be here on earth in a restored earthly paradise.
Their thinking and misled beliefs greatly contradicts what scripture tells us. We are shown in Revelation 21:24 after the NEW JERUSALEM has come down from God,that the kings of the """"earth """"" (READ IT AND WEEP) will BRING THEIR PRAISE AND HONOR into that NEW CITY OF JERUSALEM.
So obviously there were still here on earth after God sent down that new city of Jerusalem. Scripture also further tells us that God will create new heavens AND A NEW EARTH wherein dwelleth righteousness. What's the purpose of this new earth if everyone will be in some place in their imagination that they think is heaven?
God stated....BEHOLD I MAKE ALL THINGS ANEW.
You people can listen to what these deluded humans say or you can listen to what the word of God states. And the word of God shows us that eternity will be spent right here on good old planet earth. A renewed EARTH. Earth is gonna be restored, not destroyed.
Tony,

This world is temporary....

We are NOT to conform to this world....

2 Corinthians 4:18

18 So we fix our eyes NOT on what is seen, but on what is UNSEEN, since what is seen is TEMPORARY, but what is <<<<<UNSEEN is ETERNAL.>>>>>

UNSEEN IS ETERNAL.....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
It amuses me when certain forum members portend to try and correct me when I can easily take the scriptures and prove them wrong ..........BY THE WORD OF GOD.
Tony,

2 Corinthians 4:18

18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

WHY is the world temporary?

God wants to make a new one (better one, cleansed) without sin and evil.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

then you need study about
53 sect from India

please tell me about alphabetic
which language is a shape as needle
look on map
line
bering sea
burma sumatra and so tiny line
as postolar hard needle for hard plastic or leather
shoes bags..and so on
po sto liar

How you call that people when you see them in big huge shopping center?
-they do lots of things as key ..as with shoes.. as bags and so on..
magic people as well someone always set up that sort of people..

line on map

my mind is not yours no
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

i am not interesting about any adress..
i don't asked about any secrets no
its you say that not me

i never been london..i am not traceler..maybe i past aiport ones..but not that i need any house or anyone..
what a shame from people who always think someone intefering in life of them..
shame..what a shame..

read better earth sweare to heaven not will be secrets no..
impossible hide anything..no
i don't wanted know no

not at all
i am not care what others think as never care for any reaction
your law is not mine
marty and victims don't need respect about any law not at all

you can pray and cry too
is that hard..i am not care what others think
no
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Why this English people keep very expensive cheese from donkey..how much over $dollars?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

http://biblesuite.com/s/shoes.htm
postolar shoes as leather as plastic or similar as key or what

who you call that people..crafty

yesssss
crafty

why they are crafty with needle as you look upside ? look on other side..as symbol..
after all you don't know my meaning noooooooo
then you never find what you wish
no
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

no i am not interesting for anyone as well not trust anyone

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

as well

why crafty people are smart

its not mean worthy as look that have to be worthy
nooooooooooooooooo
not worthy on that way..because not worthy to much not really..
i don't liked liars and users no

as well i am not care after all what they think no

its worthy how look as crafty

yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppp

ding dong
all your secrets
by by by

now

i am not serve anyone
my bigger then someone say yes
no

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••