Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,256)

Showing posts 465,101 - 465,120 of512,049
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

altar

after prayers i go sleep that time..so early then usual..deadly sleep..i don't remember nothing at all why is like that..
i remember that i come front of big huge door..i see door become open themselves..no no i don't touch that..then i see as church but nobody there its night..o i see its not night for me no..i remember its stop me from right side of Altar..yee i looking there i see myself..but i don't see who is there no..no any symbol before altar after altar or on altar..
i simply fill its pool me toward Altar I appier in pure white dress very healthy on face is smile happiness ..

white altar
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

StarC wrote:
CONFIRMATION – the sacrament which confers the Holy
Spirit to make us strong and perfect Christians and
soldiers of Jesus Christ: "Now when the apostles,
who were in Jerusalem, had heard that Samaria had
received the word of God, they sent unto them
Peter and John. Who, when they were come, prayed
for them, that they might receive the Holy Spirit.
... Then they laid their hands upon them, and
they received the Holy Spirit." (Acts 8:14-17.
Also see Acts 19:6).
You said, quote, "the sacrament which confers the Holy
Spirit to make us strong and perfect Christians and
soldiers of Jesus Christ:" End quote.

You are strong and perfect because of a "sacrament"? Where can I find the word "sacrament" in the Bible?

No.....you are not perfect, you are not strong and you certainly are not Christian.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
My argument is not with God but with bible only preachers like YOU who twist, pervert and distort the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible, to make it mean "ONLY what YOU want it to mean"!..... Your conclusions are predicated upon (one thing and one thing only)....... Your OWN "opinionated anti-catholic" hostility, vengeance and vindictiveness toward Jesus Christ HIMSELF and His historically and biblically PROVEN One True Catholic Church....... This ongoing condemnation and judgement against the faith and Salvation of other Christians (especially Catholics) "clearly reveals" the (undermining bigotry" that you rely upon in order to keep your bible only ministry from sinking further and further into oblivion where it belongs!!!!!You do NOT speak for God and NEVER WILL until you come to "true salvation" in Jesus Christ!!!!
SALVATION COMES BY BELIEVING ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST..

ALL ELSE IS.... ANTICHRIST
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

pray prayers Cross INRI

represent your suffering trough your prayers..
don't fill shame
Jesus Christ been one who past every shame..
don't be afraid

when priest wash hand on Altar
asked who seek and asked its going receive

what you need asked that moment

'wash me cleanse me from my past life my present day and keep my future for me and any members of my family.'

When they reject Jesus trough Court process and washed hand from him..many of us find some in our life.

OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

StarC wrote:
To understand what a sacrament is, and what it
does for a person, one must know the correct, the
traditional Christian, definition of a sacrament.
Properly defined, a sacrament is
"an outward sign
instituted by Christ
to give grace" (holiness) to
the soul ...
that is to say, it is a divinely
prescribed ceremony of the Church in which the
words and action combine to form what is at the
same time both a sign of divine grace and a fount
of divine grace. When this special grace –
distinct from ordinary, inspirational grace – is
imparted to the soul, the Holy Spirit of God is
imparted to the soul, imbuing the soul with divine
life, uniting the soul to Christ.
As the Scriptures point out, this grace is the
grace of salvation – without it man is, in a very
real sense, isolated from Christ. And as the
Scriptures point out, Christ gave His Church seven
sacraments to serve as well-springs of this
ineffable, soul-saving grace, the grace which
flows from His sacrifice on Calvary:
Seven Sacraments
BAPTISM – the sacrament of spiritual rebirth
through which we are made children of God and
heirs of Heaven: "Amen, amen I say to thee,
unless a man be born again of water and the Holy
Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
(John 3:5. Also see Acts 2:38, Rom. 6:2-6).
More Roman Catholic garbage.

You said, quote, "BAPTISM – the sacrament of spiritual rebirth
through which we are made children of God and
heirs of Heaven: "Amen, amen I say to thee,
unless a man be born again of water and the Holy
Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
(John 3:5." End quote.

Baptism? No, not hardly. Nicodemus would not have know about CHRISTIAN baptism.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The final decision as to the salvation of other Christians, as to who is saved and who is not, who is going to heaven and who is not--- is not mine to make!....... GOD is the FINAL JUDGE--not me, not you, not confrinting, not any other bible only "fundie) or ANYONE else on this forum (even though they think they are!!!
Yes,agree,

THE COMMENT WAS A CHURCH DOES,NOT SAVE ...Jesus,does. We,agree

But you keep saying only your CHURCH saves,..that was why I asked .

You can be in a Church HOJO ..But not be saved ...any church ..not just yours,.

People go for all sorts,if reasons,...sorry to say ...it's,nit the,CHURCH ..NOT BILLY GRAHAM..NOT THE POPE...NO ONE BUT JESUS,SAVES,
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

StarC wrote:
EXTREME UNCTION –
the sacrament, sometimes called the
Last Anointing, which strengthens the sick and
sanctifies the dying: "Is any man sick among you? Let him bring in the priests of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord ... and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him." (James 5:14-15. Also see Mark 6:12-13).
HOLY ORDERS –
the sacrament of ordination which empowers
priests to offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass,
administer the sacraments, and officiate over all
the other proper affairs of the Church: "For
every high priest taken from among men, is
ordained for men in the things that appertain to
God, that he may offer up gifts and sacrifices for
sins ... Neither doth any man take the honor to
himself, but he that is called by God, as Aaron
was." (Heb. 5:1-4. Also see Acts 20:28, 1 Tim.
4:14). Also: "And taking bread, he gave thanks,
and broke; and gave to them, saying: This is my
body, which is given for you. Do this for a
commemoration of me." (Luke 22:19).
More deplorable Roman Catholic mumbo jumbo. Garbage....to be thrown away with the rest of the trash.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

remember decivers and posessors took what is belong to you..
they have what god prepeare for you..

many did not know it is as it is..
many organization exist
-very low
-very high organization
which can as well ruin life of every person and family too..

remember
pray cleance me my past ..keep me in my present today and protect my future..

remember many been reject

i find my self on Cross INRI
-with legs hand entire vbody
-with mind as crown pain as universal pain

I resist yes if you can do its good

i remember that power oh my head

but i resist

i don't fill sorry
nooooooooooooooooo

i experience that

Jesus Christ been on CROSS
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

on last day of my exam day my teacher give me test
disign is part of creation..
i finish within 15 minutes..but she put me on 3 x deference chair try hide from others kids not to help..
i do ..but she asked me did you finish many times i refuse until i fill comfortable..she say yes you can give me your test what you finish then do what ever you liked..i start another disign

i look in sheos of very nice small Lady as my teacher..yep

i disign her shoes too..
ha ha ha
I don't relize she stay on back side watching very cafrfully until i return look in her face..oh red face..my god..where i have to go now..i will lose my diploma..
no no no
She took that..yee out she say

ohhhh my God

i stay front of blac.board
yee not out from school i loOked go on fresh air..
but not..

I HAVE TO RESOLVE ALL PROBLEMS FROM MY FRIENDS

they copy i know anger of my teacher she don't relize i choose on black.board help my friends who rest in classroom waithing as mercy ..they know they going fall..
Me i don't have excelent result because of her anger..
but shoes id been perfect

shoes as saint holy Franjo represent path of holiness following Jesus Christ..
Saint Franjo have 5 wounds of Jesus Christ and helper of powerthy as well he liked birds..he speak with them..yee holy birds did you see something trough world tell our lovly saints Franjo if you see something..
yep

Under foot of Cross Mother Mary took her Son in her Arm..
pray foot..step by step..its going revile you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

hojo wrote:
Sola Verbum Dei
(the Word of God alone)
Both the written and the oral tradition
Catholic Tradition often seems odd to those outside the Catholic Church. People assume it’s something that we just…“made up.” The word “tradition” actually means handing down something to another person. Scripture testifies to this meaning of Catholic Tradition as the normal mode of transmitting the Faith (both written and oral)
“So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter.”(2 Thess 2:15)”For I received from the Lord what I also handed on to you….”(1 Cor 11:23)
“For I handed on to you as of first importance what I also received….”(1 Cor 15:3)
“…I know whom I have believed [i.e., Jesus], and I am sure that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me. Follow the pattern of the sound words which you have heard from me, in the faith and love which are in Christ Jesus; guard the truth that has been entrusted to you by the Holy Spirit who dwells within us.”(2 Tim 1:11-14)
“You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus, nding the Catholic Church and the Catholic Christian faith.
Ese oral traditions!
edited for space

Paul was preaching to Jews...not Catholics.when he spoke of traditions in both Thessaloinan epistles.....hence the definition of "tradition"..Quote: tradition: paradosis: transmission, i.e.(concretely) a precept; specially, the Jewish traditionary law:--ordinance, tradition.

But....this is either ignored by catlicks.....denied by catlicks...or not known by catlicks!!!!!

Introduction to the Book of 1 Thessalonians
The Testimony and Success of a Faithful Congregation
The Mission of the Local Church
1 Thessalonians 1:1-20
by Cooper Abrams
Introduction: 1 Thessalonians is Paul's earliest Epistles (letters) written around 51-52 AD. Paul was probably in Corinth a short time after he left Thessalonica.
1. The church at Thessalonica was founded by Paul on his 2nd missionary journey in which the Gospel was taken to Macedonia which was eastern Europe. This was a sea side Roman city, with a good harbor which made it an important trade center. After beginning the new church in Philippi, Paul went to Thessalonica and the New Testament tells us he was only there three weeks or three Jewish Sabbath days.
a. In Acts 17:1-16 Paul and Silas stopped there on his way after leaving Philippi, Berea. It was on the east coast of Macedonia between Berea and Athens. Silas was the Jew from Jerusalem who had been sent to Antioch after the Paul and Barabus went there to resolve the issue of Gentile believers eating meat from the local pagan run meat markets and eating meat with blood still in it. He was led of the Lord to be Paul's helper and traveled with him.
b. Paul, as was his practice, went to the Jewish synagogue and there he reasoned with the Jews from the Scriptures the Old Testament scriptures. In other words, Paul preached Jesus the Messiah from the Old Testament.
c. Some of the Jews believed but others, moved by jealousy opposed Paul and the Gospel. These who opposed him were Jews, self-righteous Pharisees. Although the Old Testament clearly showed Jesus to be the Christ the Messiah, they rejected Him the same as the Jewish religious leaders in Jerusalem.
-These unbelieving Jews were not satisfied just to reject the Gospel, they also wanted to destroy Paul who preached it. Some of the most dangerous people in the world are religious zealots. The Jews gathered a mob of men of dubious character, called "lewd men of a baser sort" (Acts 17:5), to destroy Paul. These were evil and vulgar men, whom the Jewish leaders had stirred up and bribed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

who="Husker Du" <quoted text> You don't know anything about Catholicism, so please quit commenting on things you don't know. No one believes you were Catholic at one time, no one. This is a Catholic thread in a Catholic forum, leave or quit disagreeing, K?

----------
She knows a lot about the Truth...

KM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

hojo wrote:
Sola Verbum Dei
(the Word of God alone)
Both the written and the oral tradition
Catholic Tradition often seems odd to those outside the Catholic Church. People assume it’s something that we just…“made up.” The word “tradition” actually means handing down something to another person. Scripture testifies to this meaning of Catholic Tradition as the normal mode of transmitting the Faith (both written and oral)
“So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter.”(2 Thess 2:15)”For I received from the Lord what I also handed on to you….”(1 Cor 11:23)
“For I handed on to you as of first importance what I also received….”(1 Cor 15:3)
“…I know whom I have believed [i.e., Jesus], and I am sure that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me. Follow the pattern of the sound words which you have heard from me, in the faith and love which are in Christ Jesus; guard the truth that has been entrusted to you by the Holy Spirit who dwells within us.”(2 Tim 1:11-14)
“Yoce for all delivered to the saints.”(Jude 1:3)
This is the most basic meaning of Catholic Tradition: it is the true Faith itself, given to the Apostles by Christ and faithfully transmitted to each new generation.(Catechism, 77-78)
Sacred Tradition comes from Christ. It’s the full, living gift of Christ to the Apostles, faithfully handed down through each generation. It is through Tradition that the Holy Spirit makes the Risen Lord present among us, offering us the very same saving Word and Sacraments that he gave to the Apostles!
Understanding Catholic Tradition is essential to understanding the Catholic Church and the Catholic Christian faith.
Essentially, tradition is a thing handed down from one generation to the next. This is precisely the meaning of the biblical word for tradition: paradosis. because, in fact, the bible itself is tradition! Further, we make distinctions between large T and small t traditions even in secular and folk culture. Small t traditions express something of a culture, like a tangerine in your Christmas stocking or singing the happy birthday song at birthday parties. Some small t traditions (like toasting the bride and groom) are very ancient and widely diffused. Some, like Guy Fawkes night, are fairly new and may be confined to only one culture. Some have religious significance, like Advent candles, some are just ingrained customs (like birthday candles). Human culture is immersed in an ocean of such traditions ranging from throwing wedding rice to saluting the flag to celebrating bachelor parties. However, tradition is more than the mere cultural window dressing of small t traditions. It isn’t just little customs. It is also a way of being, thinking and seeing which powerfully (and often unconsciously) influences our lives and even our relationship with God and in the case of His Word, both in the written and in the oral traditions!
edited for space...sec try

Tell me...yes or no...is the following a lie...it comes from the NABre pope approved Bible:
Church: this word (Greek ekklsia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. Jesus’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God. The gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it: the netherworld (Greek Had&#275;s, the abode of the dead) is conceived of as a walled city whose gates will not close in upon the church of Jesus, i.e., it will not be overcome by the power of death.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
AS FAR AS,I CAN SEE,WE ARE,ALL BELUEVERS,
WHY THE ICON on a prayer .
I mean come on..I hoped we could at least
Pray together ..if not
Making fun is,disturbing among Christians,...
Shame on whoever ...shame
In.my faith ..prayer is,serious
~~~
IT DEPENDS UPON WHOM WE BELIEVE IN AND WHOM WE PRAY TO...

AS FOR PRAYER

TH BIBLE SAYS..."let your requests be made known unto God."

IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT

LETTING YOUR REQUEST BE MADE KNOWN UNTO MARY..

OR AMY OTHER DEAD PERSON

IF MARY CAN ANSWER PRAYER...

WOULD THEY PLEASE EXPLAIN (TO US)WHY JESUS HAD TO BE PUT TO DEATH AND BE RESURRECTED...

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

___

Jesus is our high priest that experienced all that we could ever face upon earth...

MARY DID NOT....

READ WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

Heb_4:15 For we have not an high priest

which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities;

but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

THERE WAS NO PROXY HIGH PRIEST IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

FACT IS WHEN THE HIGH PRIEST WAS IGNORED..

THE ONE THAT IGNORED HIM WAS PUNISHED..

READ THE EXAMPLE

1Sa 13:7 And some of the Hebrews went over Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead. As for Saul, he was yet in Gilgal, and all the people followed him trembling.

1Sa 13:8 And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him.

1Sa 13:9 And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. And he offered the burnt offering.

NOTE
1Sa 13:10 And it came to pass, that as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him, that he might salute him.

1Sa 13:11 And Samuel said, What hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash;

1Sa 13:12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.

THE FOOLISHNESS OF KING SAUL
1Sa 13:13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever.

NOTE HIS PUNISHMENT SAUL RECEIVED FOR ASSUMING HIMSELF INTO THE POSITION AS PRIEST...

1Sa 13:14 But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.

IN THEIR ARROGANCE ...THE ROMAN CATHOLICS ...HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD...AND THEY ALSO WILL BE THE LOSERS.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

if are you reject from everyone
and every door close for your life and your rights
pray Station Cross INRI
Remember
trough Court process Jesus Christ been rejected as many innocent victims..

if are you obne of them
pray for your enemy witcand great enevy

between them are great diploma your leaders judges teachers lawyers priests and so on..

trough your tears and prayers represent your suffering you don't need go in any church noooooooooooooo

there satan evil and many wicket siting too..
yee they know how going ruin every person and every family..

i say to you
pray station of Cross INRI
Jesus Is been rejected too

its going revil you
not only past but futuire too

disign is part of creation
smooth silky skin
they liked died but can't
its bring me in light
yeee
so fast
i walk between them
i see i asked
open wounds
they liked died but can't

its going revil to you
don't fill shame pray
pray and cry
don't listen nice diploma in nice suits
remember they are nothing
Jesus Christ name above all

pray
its took me
between two buildings red anfd dark chocolite clor
dead body laying down as poison
they have nice suits with nice diploma

pray its going revil youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu future too

yes yes yes you can remove many things not to going happen

i walk i talk its darkness not for me noooooooooooooooo
they laying on street as pigs yes nice diploma with nice suits

pray don't fill shame

its going revile you future

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Rev Harlan Pritchett wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ve been away for awhile, but when God directed me back, I immediately realized it was to read your post and remind you that our beloved KJV 1611 was guided by His Hand to deliver His Word. He did not see fit to authorize a substitute pamphlet containing watered down doctrine geared for consumption by children and other laymen. First and foremost, God gives us a direct vertical relationship. He does not require a horizontal conduit involving specially trained middlemen serving as kachinas to run our messages to Him or His back to us. Talk about costly and unnecessary layers of bureaucracy! God’s not a bureaucrat; He’s the boss and His door is always open. No kachinas, no statues or other needless and expensive props to distract, just God.
Gospel truth!!!!! Amen!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

i don't careeeeeeeeeeee
no
who know about me
noooooooooooooooooooooo

its easy set up for others yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

under skin satan send many evil demonic spirit too
legions is many

now

don't be affraid what they say about you because they are on border lined

mercy my lord

yep

satanic evil spirits in body of many many many

pray station of Cross don't be affraid

over your suffering represent everything on Cross to lord Jesus Christ

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

they are nothing at all
don't be affraid what they going tell you about you
they are nothing at all

Jesus Christ name above all..

Did you see that cylinder as heavenly body from north canstelation..
noo

see
i drove
i disign that map by myself
directlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy
zillion/zillion no
with ordinary hand

pray its going revil to you
don't be affraid
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,agree,
THE COMMENT WAS A CHURCH DOES,NOT SAVE ...Jesus,does. We,agree
But you keep saying only your CHURCH saves,..that was why I asked .
I have NEVER said that the Church saves!! Why do you keep repeating this! Statements like this are just more of the same old Protestant Propaganda that I heard for over 35 years as a bible only Protestant.
You are beginning to sound like one of them!!!I thought that you were looking for the Truth!! If you continue to "hang on" to your oersonal anti-catholic vindictivess, hostility and lies, you will NEVER find the TRUTH!!.....
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
edited for space...sec try
Tell me...yes or no...is the following a lie...it comes from the NABre pope approved Bible:
Church: this word (Greek ekklsia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. Jesus’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God. The gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it: the netherworld (Greek Had&#275;s, the abode of the dead) is conceived of as a walled city whose gates will not close in upon the church of Jesus, i.e., it will not be overcome by the power of death.
"Some of the most dangerous people in the world are religious zealots."

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
IT DEPENDS UPON WHOM WE BELIEVE IN AND WHOM WE PRAY TO...
AS FOR PRAYER
TH BIBLE SAYS..."let your requests be made known unto God."
IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT
LETTING YOUR REQUEST BE MADE KNOWN UNTO MARY..
OR AMY OTHER DEAD PERSON
IF MARY CAN ANSWER PRAYER...
WOULD THEY PLEASE EXPLAIN (TO US)WHY JESUS HAD TO BE PUT TO DEATH AND BE RESURRECTED...
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
___
Jesus is our high priest that experienced all that we could ever face upon earth...
MARY DID NOT....
READ WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS
Heb_4:15 For we have not an high priest
which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities;
but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
THERE WAS NO PROXY HIGH PRIEST IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
FACT IS WHEN THE HIGH PRIEST WAS IGNORED..
THE ONE THAT IGNORED HIM WAS PUNISHED..
READ THE EXAMPLE
1Sa 13:7 And some of the Hebrews went over Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead. As for Saul, he was yet in Gilgal, and all the people followed him trembling.
1Sa 13:8 And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him.
1Sa 13:9 And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. And he offered the burnt offering.
NOTE
1Sa 13:10 And it came to pass, that as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him, that he might salute him.
1Sa 13:11 And Samuel said, What hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash;
1Sa 13:12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.
THE FOOLISHNESS OF KING SAUL
1Sa 13:13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever.
NOTE HIS PUNISHMENT SAUL RECEIVED FOR ASSUMING HIMSELF INTO THE POSITION AS PRIEST...
1Sa 13:14 But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.
IN THEIR ARROGANCE ...THE ROMAN CATHOLICS ...HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD...AND THEY ALSO WILL BE THE LOSERS.
I was,assuming they also respected prayers to tell Father in the name if Jesus.

ACTUALLY may only be one person

If you look at the comments tonight I'm not welcome ..evidently ..

Sigh ...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

please read

How you call person who say;''we are now square'..

'someone who is thirsty of revenge'
see timoty say many say simular

lagion is most satanic demons

o lord have Mercy on us.

now
remember
pray rosary novena navena nevena nivena novena nuvena

pray don't be afraid
not give up if you fill so horrible
then you need more more more more pray
not give up..

don't worry what someone say

if they reject you
you can reject them too

just pray
Lord Jesus Christ are you there

absolutely God can hear prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 465,101 - 465,120 of512,049
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••