Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654611 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#481924 Oct 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I took your advice and installed adblocker plus. it took around two minutes or less. so lets see if it works.
http://simple-adblock.com/
will not be responsible if it doesn't work but will let everyone know if it does
Good for you.
I hope it works cowboy...if not, it is another type of malware, and it appears it is quite sophisticated.
If so, you will have to hunt it down in your history and remove it.
Good luck with it.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#481925 Oct 13, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with the price of beef in Japan????!!!!
There is no Scripture that teaches we are too "stand on the street corners" and do as the Pharisees....pray to be seen of men...
I equate the net as the street corners in Scripture..
Does your nurse know you are up and about????
~~~
Yes my heavenly Father anticipates my needs...daily...

JESUS SAID

Mar_10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Luk_18:17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

Deu_10:18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

Php_4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Jas_1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Sorry about your lack of wisdom..and maintenance..

Location hidden

#481926 Oct 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
the common misconception among you and all the other fundies is that the Bible came prepared- from the Apostles- and the Roman Catholic Church deciphered the writings, thus forming a theology based upon what a group of Bishops could see, after careful study.
well, that is how the Pentecostal revival was formed. that's not how the catholic faith was formed. The Church came first and the Bible as you know it, is the product of the sacred tradition of this Church. Jesus never commanded anyone to form a Christian set on scriptures. He simply installed an authoritative teaching Magisterium. if you weren't so deliberately ignorant, you could see the Church that's still standing to this day.
Paul was preaching to Jews...not Catholics.when he spoke of traditions in both Thessaloinan epistles.....hence the definition of "tradition"..Quote: tradition: paradosis: transmission, i.e.(concretely) a precept; specially, the Jewish traditionary law:--ordinance, tradition.

But....this is either ignored by catlicks.....denied by catlicks...or not known by catlicks!!!!!

Introduction to the Book of 1 Thessalonians
The Testimony and Success of a Faithful Congregation
The Mission of the Local Church
1 Thessalonians 1:1-20
by Cooper Abrams
Introduction: 1 Thessalonians is Paul's earliest Epistles (letters) written around 51-52 AD. Paul was probably in Corinth a short time after he left Thessalonica.
1. The church at Thessalonica was founded by Paul on his 2nd missionary journey in which the Gospel was taken to Macedonia which was eastern Europe. This was a sea side Roman city, with a good harbor which made it an important trade center. After beginning the new church in Philippi, Paul went to Thessalonica and the New Testament tells us he was only there three weeks or three Jewish Sabbath days.
a. In Acts 17:1-16 Paul and Silas stopped there on his way after leaving Philippi, Berea. It was on the east coast of Macedonia between Berea and Athens. Silas was the Jew from Jerusalem who had been sent to Antioch after the Paul and Barabus went there to resolve the issue of Gentile believers eating meat from the local pagan run meat markets and eating meat with blood still in it. He was led of the Lord to be Paul's helper and traveled with him.
b. Paul, as was his practice, went to the Jewish synagogue and there he reasoned with the Jews from the Scriptures the Old Testament scriptures. In other words, Paul preached Jesus the Messiah from the Old Testament.
c. Some of the Jews believed but others, moved by jealousy opposed Paul and the Gospel. These who opposed him were Jews, self-righteous Pharisees. Although the Old Testament clearly showed Jesus to be the Christ the Messiah, they rejected Him the same as the Jewish religious leaders in Jerusalem.
-These unbelieving Jews were not satisfied just to reject the Gospel, they also wanted to destroy Paul who preached it. Some of the most dangerous people in the world are religious zealots. The Jews gathered a mob of men of dubious character, called "lewd men of a baser sort" (Acts 17:5), to destroy Paul. These were evil and vulgar men, whom the Jewish leaders had stirred up and bribed.

Location hidden

#481927 Oct 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
they are now much bolder, the ad is appearing to the right of the page
Just great...(sarcasm)...are toy familiar with malware bytes?
It is a program that seeks out and destroyes those "black holes"....but you had better know your OS very well, as you can destroy it's startup system in the process.
if a trojan miner has entered your startup process, you have to nearly rewrite it to rid it, and that requires you to be an expert programmer....and I can't help you with that from here.
Adblocker plus is am excellent program...but if your system is already compromised, it can't fix it.
An oz. of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#481928 Oct 13, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture is not world history. Scriptures are christian belief ONLY!.
There are no writers, scribes, philosophers, statesmen, government officials, or Jews from the entire mediteranean from 4BCE to 30AD that recorded or handed down any tradition/story/miracle that there was a God man named Jesus, yet ONLY in christian scriptures it claims the crowds following Jesus were enormous, and he performed miracles for thousands, yet TOTAL silence from anyone in the entire mediteranean during this time period.
The only writings/stories/hand me down traditions came ONLY decades after this man supposedly died. Then suspiciously these writings disappeared for nearly 160 years before they ALL suspiciously appeared again at the same time and ONLY on the doorstep of the catholic fathers and no one else.
.... Imagine today for the very first time, we hear about the civil war that ended about 160 years ago? About the same amount of time lapsed after the death of Jesus (christians claim)before the christian fathers heard about the gospel writers and what they wrote for the first time.
UNBELIEVABLE!
.... Anyone can write anything about a dead man because he can't dispute anything they wrote about him.
.....very troublesome.
TO THE CATHOLICS HERE ..THIS IS WHAT I MEANT BY MY POST ..You and the ARGUMENTS AGSINST belief in Scripture

TO MICHAEL

Any other collection of writings this old ..That agree on so many things ..That hark back to even older works in their content by events
That happened ..would be hailed as great history ..

But because of FAITH at its heart it's,mocked as myth..superstition.

The words,might be in terms understood at the time ..But they are not contradictory ..despite what you say .

They explain Creation..the settling of Israel...the awaited Messiah ..believed to be so by many Jews ..
The events of His life and death..the spread of Christianity .

It's history ...written by people who believed in ONE GOD ..

And was accepted as such f or centuries,..until secularism invaded the world ...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481929 Oct 13, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible ALSO says.....
Who is the father of Joseph?
MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.
Confrinting, who was the real father of Joseph? The bible gives two different (answers) names. Was it Jacob or Heli?
Take a guess?
One genealogy is of Mary ..another of Joseph ..both descendants of King David ..

http://www.heartofisrael.net/chazak/articles/...
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#481930 Oct 13, 2013
Today on the anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima, Portugal, Pope Francis consecrated the entire world to the Immaculate heart of Mary.
Pope Pius XII in 1952 consecrated the Soviet Union to Mary. They of course, laughed in his face. But Pius warned them that the Blessed Virgin is always victorious. 40 yrs later, they collapsed and now Russia is still going through a conversion process (that'll likely take another generation or two to reverse the damage caused by the Communists).

I think the age of the self proclaimed, bible thumping authorities is coming to an end. This too will likely take a generation or two to reverse. The false Christianity you all preached will slowly filter away in my opinion.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consecration_of_Russia

Location hidden

#481931 Oct 13, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
I USE MALWAREBYTES ANITMALWARE ...C CLEANER,... SPY BOT... SEARCH AND
DESTROY...
MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS..IS BETTER THAN A.V.G.
THESE HAVE WORKED FOR ME...
i STAY AWAY FROM NORTON ...i HAD IT ONCE AND A VIRUS FROZE IT AND DESTROYED MY REGISTRY...IT ALSO DOMINATES YOU P.C..
I HAVE FOUND MALWAREBYTES ANITMALWARE BEST..FOR A VIRUS
Malwarebytes and spybot are advanced programs, and one has to be extremely careful when using them...especially if you are using windows...and your startup has been compromised....as when the malware is eliminated, so is the process of "startup" paths...and the OS crashes.
Exactly why I no longer use windows programs.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#481932 Oct 13, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was preaching to Jews...not Catholics.when he spoke of traditions in both Thessaloinan epistles.....hence the definition of "tradition"..Quote: tradition: paradosis: transmission, i.e.(concretely) a precept; specially, the Jewish traditionary law:--ordinance, tradition.
But....this is either ignored by catlicks.....denied by catlicks...or not known by catlicks!!!!!
Introduction to the Book of 1 Thessalonians
The Testimony and Success of a Faithful Congregation
The Mission of the Local Church
1 Thessalonians 1:1-20
by Cooper Abrams
Introduction: 1 Thessalonians is Paul's earliest Epistles (letters) written around 51-52 AD. Paul was probably in Corinth a short time after he left Thessalonica.
1. The church at Thessalonica was founded by Paul on his 2nd missionary journey in which the Gospel was taken to Macedonia which was eastern Europe. This was a sea side Roman city, with a good harbor which made it an important trade center. After beginning the new church in Philippi, Paul went to Thessalonica and the New Testament tells us he was only there three weeks or three Jewish Sabbath days.
a. In Acts 17:1-16 Paul and Silas stopped there on his way after leaving Philippi, Berea. It was on the east coast of Macedonia between Berea and Athens. Silas was the Jew from Jerusalem who had been sent to Antioch after the Paul and Barabus went there to resolve the issue of Gentile believers eating meat from the local pagan run meat markets and eating meat with blood still in it. He was led of the Lord to be Paul's helper and traveled with him.
b. Paul, as was his practice, went to the Jewish synagogue and there he reasoned with the Jews from the Scriptures the Old Testament scriptures. In other words, Paul preached Jesus the Messiah from the Old Testament.
c. Some of the Jews believed but others, moved by jealousy opposed Paul and the Gospel. These who opposed him were Jews, self-righteous Pharisees. Although the Old Testament clearly showed Jesus to be the Christ the Messiah, they rejected Him the same as the Jewish religious leaders in Jerusalem.
-These unbelieving Jews were not satisfied just to reject the Gospel, they also wanted to destroy Paul who preached it. Some of the most dangerous people in the world are religious zealots. The Jews gathered a mob of men of dubious character, called "lewd men of a baser sort" (Acts 17:5), to destroy Paul. These were evil and vulgar men, whom the Jewish leaders had stirred up and bribed.
Ah yes, Paul was telling the Jews to hold steadfast to the JEWISH traditions the Apostles were teaching them by word of mouth and letter. lol
You all think you find a way around every problematic verse. If it don't fit with your ideology, you simply come up with something that does!
The Bible is not yours to play around with. Its a collection of sacred Books that was compiled by the Catholic Church for the Catholic Church. 1500 yrs later, some morons got a hold of it and started 45,000 different christianities. You, Ox, are 45,001. You do not share any of the theology your fellow born againers believe. You may as well pay $29.00 to become your own minister and kick Preston and Confrint out on the street. Heck, declare yourself a Bishop, then shove a Bible verse down their throat until they agree with ya! lol
LTM

Terrace Bay, Canada

#481933 Oct 13, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>How is your husband doing? Nice to see you...GBu
WELL SERE, HE IS STILL WITH A CATHETER, THEY TAKE IT OUT IN THE MORNING AT NIGHT ITS BACK IN.
HE CAN'T GO ON HIS OWN,WE HADF TO RUSH HIM INTO THE HOSPTIAL AT 4 IN THE MORNING IN WAS IN TRUMA FOR 5 HOURS, HE WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN HE WAS ALMOST CONVULSING,
I am going for a second opinion, please pray that God leads us to a good Doctor, who will actually do something for him.
They got him on 3 pills now, my husband hardly took a pill before of any kind.
I need prayers too Sere, I am getting a little discourage, it hard seeing your husband in that much pain , I don't have to tell you that.
How is Herme doing, is he recovering, how are his lungs???

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481934 Oct 13, 2013
LTM

Terrace Bay, Canada

#481935 Oct 13, 2013
The Psalms

God's Omnipresence and Omniscience
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising;
thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down,
and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue,
but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before,
and laid thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy Spirit?
Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:
if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning,
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 even there shall thy hand lead me,
and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me;
even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee;
but the night shineth as the day:
the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou hast possessed my reins:
thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
marvelous are thy works;
and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee
when I was made in secret,
and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect;
and in thy book all my members were written,
which in continuance were fashioned,
when as yet there was none of them.

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:
when I awake, I am still with thee.

19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God:
depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly,
and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee?
And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred:
I count them mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart:
try me, and know my thoughts:

24 and see if there be any wicked way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

#481936 Oct 13, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with the price of beef in Japan????!!!!
There is no Scripture that teaches we are too "stand on the street corners" and do as the Pharisees....pray to be seen of men...
I equate the net as the street corners in Scripture..
Does your nurse know you are up and about????

~
~~~

Eph_4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

I AN NOT ASHAMED TO PRAY PUBLICLY HERE IN THE WEB

AT LEAST PRAYER IS EDIFYING...

PREYING UPON OTHERS IS NOT...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481937 Oct 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
Today on the anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima, Portugal, Pope Francis consecrated the entire world to the Immaculate heart of Mary.
Pope Pius XII in 1952 consecrated the Soviet Union to Mary. They of course, laughed in his face. But Pius warned them that the Blessed Virgin is always victorious. 40 yrs later, they collapsed and now Russia is still going through a conversion process (that'll likely take another generation or two to reverse the damage caused by the Communists).
I think the age of the self proclaimed, bible thumping authorities is coming to an end. This too will likely take a generation or two to reverse. The false Christianity you all preached will slowly filter away in my opinion.
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consecration_of_Russia
So we who belueve Jesus Christ died in prioritization for the Sins,of
MAN...
WE ARE FALSE CHRISTIANS,

Well thanks,..at least it's in the open .

You honestly believe we do not know the saving Grace given by God .

That GOD is only CAPABLE. LIMITED.

. BY YOUR CHURCH TO WORK THROUGH IT

THAT he HOLY Spirit WHO turned me to Christ .
.TO FULL FAITH AND BELIEF IN OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR .

IS NOT ABLE TO DO THIS FOR me..for those anywhere on this earth
HE CHOOSES EITHOUT THE GUIDANCE OF MEN IN ROME ..

I'M astounded ..But not surprised .

You think God has limits That He is not all powerful

Able to reAch WHO He wants ..HOW HE CHOOSES ..where THEY are .

The God I learned of could anything ...

#481938 Oct 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Malwarebytes and spybot are advanced programs, and one has to be extremely careful when using them...especially if you are using windows...and your startup has been compromised....as when the malware is eliminated, so is the process of "startup" paths...and the OS crashes.
Exactly why I no longer use windows programs.
~~~

I have EXP AND

I have not had any problem with either of them ...I have used them for years...

If one reads and follows THE INSTRUCTIONS ...I have found the

tutorials easy to be understood and use..I am not a computer whiz

at 79 years of age....

VISTA THOUGH....MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT BALL OF WAX...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#481939 Oct 13, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL SERE, HE IS STILL WITH A CATHETER, THEY TAKE IT OUT IN THE MORNING AT NIGHT ITS BACK IN.
HE CAN'T GO ON HIS OWN,WE HADF TO RUSH HIM INTO THE HOSPTIAL AT 4 IN THE MORNING IN WAS IN TRUMA FOR 5 HOURS, HE WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN HE WAS ALMOST CONVULSING,
I am going for a second opinion, please pray that God leads us to a good Doctor, who will actually do something for him.
They got him on 3 pills now, my husband hardly took a pill before of any kind.
I need prayers too Sere, I am getting a little discourage, it hard seeing your husband in that much pain , I don't have to tell you that.
How is Herme doing, is he recovering, how are his lungs???
Go for a second opinion and a third. keep going till you find the right doctor.Nick went thru 3 pulmonary doctors and it was a rhuematoid doctor that dignosed him! He went 2 years without a being diagnosed.This past June they finally knew what he has.He has a team of doctors now and he is making progress. Its slow, but we are Blessed that the illness is not getting worst.Keep strong and keep fighting for your husband. God will see you thru!We will keep your husband and you in our prayers.get a second opinion...God Bless...you can email me any time you wanna talk...
Welloe

Pittsburgh, PA

#481940 Oct 13, 2013

The Devil poop Catholics out dude heres proof

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481941 Oct 13, 2013
LTM wrote:
The Psalms
God's Omnipresence and Omniscience
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.
1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising;
thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down,
and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue,
but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before,
and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy Spirit?
Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:
if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning,
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 even there shall thy hand lead me,
and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me;
even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee;
but the night shineth as the day:
the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins:
thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
marvelous are thy works;
and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee
when I was made in secret,
and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect;
and in thy book all my members were written,
which in continuance were fashioned,
when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:
when I awake, I am still with thee.
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God:
depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly,
and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee?
And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred:
I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart:
try me, and know my thoughts:
24 and see if there be any wicked way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.
Beautiful ..thanks,..so sorry to hear,about your hubby .

I'd keep him safe and may you find a,old urologist or meteorologist ..eho can help ..wiTH God leading..
My hubby has,one,fake knee..one,messed up.knee ..a bad back ..etc.
Always,in pain .he,worked,so many ears this,way ..now he doesn't it seems,worse,..in some ways,

Between us,we make a,lot o pray about ....

Yours,sounds,so serious,..God bless you both ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481942 Oct 13, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
I have EXP AND
I have not had any problem with either of them ...I have used them for years...
If one reads and follows THE INSTRUCTIONS ...I have found the
tutorials easy to be understood and use..I am not a computer whiz
at 79 years of age....
VISTA THOUGH....MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT BALL OF WAX...
I heard,Vista,was,awful ..they've had Windows,7 and,8 since,..I like,seven
And I have an xp that we,added,memory to .

Eight seems,intrusive ..everything seems,to brimmed to a MS,email account .
Just my opinion.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481943 Oct 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful ..thanks,..so sorry to hear,about your hubby .
I'd keep him safe and may you find a,old urologist or meteorologist ..eho can help ..wiTH God leading..
My hubby has,one,fake knee..one,messed up.knee ..a bad back ..etc.
Always,in pain .he,worked,so many ears this,way ..now he doesn't it seems,worse,..in some ways,
Between us,we make a,lot o pray about ....
Yours,sounds,so serious,..God bless you both ..
Sorry GOD,KEEP HIM SAFE and heal him.in the name of Our,Lord,Jesus,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr StillNotSure 10,211
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 24 South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web