Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701638 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#481836 Oct 13, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying the Mass isn't good unless its an Orthodox Mass? You are wrong. You are spreding hatred without even knowing you are. My Church is started by Christ and will not fall. Deal with it. You spread hatred towards my Church by calling it less than yours. I am on this thread to discuss Catholic issues, something you know nothing about.
Your church started in 1054 according to the Orthodox church.I said that the orthodox service is much more deeper than yours but there is beauty in both churches.I have a RIGHT to my opinion and it is not hatred...these are two differant things...Again, if someone disagrees with you catholic's then according to yous, we are spreading hatred...I know enough about your church to know that it is not the church that Christ started. DEAL WITH IT.. your words..
Michael

Canada

#481837 Oct 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Thunder
You are of course if your own opinion
We choose to believe the bible .
Cain married most likely a,sister .
These,people Adam and Eve were created perfect ..ate the tree if life for who knows how long ....if THRY had NOT chosen o know evil .
They would have stayed in the garden .
Their DNA was,not corrupted by generation of disease .
Invest was not s problem
If this is the ONLY thing that keeps you from.God ..You are selling yourself short .
And I'm.sorry for that ..
Peace
Resez:.........We choose to believe the bible.

......Cain most likely married his sister.

Michael says....OK from the bible! If God created the serpent, Adam & Eve and God is omniscience, shouldn't God have known long before that Adam and Eve would fail, therefore God is responsible for the actions of Adam and Eve and their fall? God knows everything doesn't he?

If there really was a Cain and Able I am sure there were marriages in the first few years of existance, however if for some fluke you are right, then insn't that INCEST? and goes against all our moral teachings?

The adam and eve story is busted.

Michael

Canada

#481838 Oct 13, 2013
to my last post. There would be NO marriages as we know them today.

Location hidden

#481839 Oct 13, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You want us to compare the beauty of the Lord to a catholic mass? well I believe that would be sinful.
No it would not be sinful...but according to YOU (miss perfect) it would be...
Michael

Canada

#481840 Oct 13, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You want us to compare the beauty of the Lord to a catholic mass? well I believe that would be sinful.

Another christian telling another christian they are wrong.

42,001 different christian sects, and each one using the VERY SAME INSPIRED WORDS OF GOD believes ONLY they hold the key to righteousness.

What christian sect number are you Marge? 15432? 25643?

UNBELIEVABLE!

Location hidden

#481841 Oct 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I threw windows in the trash a long time ago...it's it's own worst enemy...and subject to so much malware.
For example ...if you change your dvd or cd player more than 5 times, windows will blackscreen your system...making it inoperable....then they wan't 150 dollars to "allow" you to use it again(when it was perfectly legal in the first place). They are so paranoid about someone "stealing" from them that they corrupted their own system that they made it easily compromised to be "investigated" by them...however that lead to any hack being able to defeat the system.
It is a nightmare.
what do you use instead of windows? I no nothing about computers but my laptop is working great now....

Location hidden

#481842 Oct 13, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>You think we are arrogant because we tell the truth. You evidently want us to say that we are wrong and to leave our Church. This forum is to discuss Catholic issues.
No it is not...you tell the truth as YOU ALL believe it to be...so be it...but you dont have to try and shove your beliefs down non Catholics. Everyone here beleves their church is the Church..this forum is a debate forum and only You claim it to be a catholic only forum...I dont want you to claim your church is wrong or for you to leave your church. In fact stay there. your church needs you more than any other church does.
Michael

Canada

#481843 Oct 13, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>You think we are arrogant because we tell the truth. You evidently want us to say that we are wrong and to leave our Church. This forum is to discuss Catholic issues.
According to HOJO there are 42,001 different christian sects. EACH one believing they hold the key to God exclusively.

How can that be?

If God really inspired a bunch of men to write his INSPIRED WORDS, wouldn't common sense tell you that God would have made the writings CRYSTAL CLEAR for ALL to understand the exact same way?.........but what do we have?

42,001 and growing different interpretations of the INSPIRED words OF God.

Catholics say they are right, Orthodox say they are right, all protestant denominations claim they are right.

Either ONLY one is right or none are right. Odds are not in your favor.(lol)

UNBELIEVABLE!
Michael

Canada

#481844 Oct 13, 2013
More humor from the bible.........but its written in the bible therefore it must be true.
Genesis 4:15 (King James Version)

Page Options
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email
<<
<
=
=
>
>>

Genesis 4:15

And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Michael says........The Lord set a mark upon Cain?? If there are only 3 people on the entire planet I don't believe any markings would be necessary on Cain to find him.

........right from your bible! It must be true.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#481845 Oct 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Thunder
You are of course if your own opinion
We choose to believe the bible .
Cain married most likely a,sister .
These,people Adam and Eve were created perfect ..ate the tree if life for who knows how long ....if THRY had NOT chosen o know evil .
They would have stayed in the garden .
Their DNA was,not corrupted by generation of disease .
Invest was not s problem
If this is the ONLY thing that keeps you from.God ..You are selling yourself short .
And I'm.sorry for that ..
Peace
Perhaps you need to take a closer look at Genesis.
There was only Adam-Eve-Cain, and Abel in the garden when Cain killed Abel. He was banished to Nod right then and there.
Why, and who was he afraid of killing him if he was discovered in Nod? He was afraid of those created by the Elohim, not YHWH. That's why you find 2 stories of creation in Genesis...and even then there is "parts" missing.
The Elohim were the "creator gods" of the major parts of the universe. YHVH/YHWH was not one of them...EL was the highest of the creators. He produced 70 sons which were the "watchers"(Nephilim/ giants)...higher beings than man.
That is who he was afraid of...and rightly so..and that is why he was provided a "mark" that they would recognize, and not harm him.
Seth...do you know who he was? He was the "replacement" for Cain...and it was YHWH who was the "father"...read the words and you will see. That is what "Seth" means.

Location hidden

#481846 Oct 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on a,tablet no Windows ..just that awful ad ..
It's on another religious forum ..But not on a secular one ...
You should be able to open the adblocker and designate that specific ad as "block"...I don't know what ad blocker you use for that.
But I do know that "Adblock" is extremely good for that application...if you can use it in your particular browser.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#481847 Oct 13, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.An argument of total confusion!!
.....Its obvious the infighting on this forum between christians indicate that all cannot be right. Either ONLY one is right or none are right out of the 42,001 different christian sects.
.... Each of these 42,001 christian sects ALL use the very same INSPIRED WORDS OF GOD to justify and verify their each 42,001 different doctrines and bible beliefs. How can that be?
Even if ONE! of these christian sects is right in their their belief of what is written in the bible, that means 42,000 out of 42,001 SECTS are wrong and practicing FALSE beliefs! and that means an awful lot of so called christians are on a pathway to DOOM/GLOOM!
.....The argument if the God of evangelical Christianity existed, then the Bible would be perfectly clear and authoritative to ALL; but since the Bible does not meet either of these criteria, the God of evangelical Christianity probably does not exist.
Michael

I think you know,G is exists,

Despite our differences ..we all believe in Jesus,..who died o basically save us,from our quarreling selves .

TRUST HIM.

READ THE BOKK OF JOHN IN THE BIBLE .

IT does not have to be complicated to be FAITH.

We all believe in SAVING GRACE ..

our rituals,differ ..we disagree But not on that ..

And it's the ONLY thing that matters..That is what JESUS tried to tell us ....

Believe in Him..pray in HIs,name to he Father who created us all.

Despite the example Here ..He will Grant you PEACE

Location hidden

#481848 Oct 13, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
Another thing , you want us to debate, yet we are nice to you and you think we are being arrogant. LOL. We have gone in circles trying to be nice to you, yet you think we are hateful. If you are really interested in joining the Church I can see you on a Catholic forum, but you aren't so you are here to harass us.
Get a clue from your buddies...most catholics here are far from nice to any non catholic here. You guys love to insult and personally attack those that disagree with you.You know, you do it to rose in every post she posts here.People come to this forum to debate the title of this room.It is NOT a Catholic Only forum for people to come here and become Catholic.You call telling someone that you' believe that they never were Catholic" as being nice??? You call telling people to leave this forum, nice??? the non Catholics out number the catholics on this forum.There Is beauty in your church and there is beauty in all of Gods churches...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481849 Oct 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you need to take a closer look at Genesis.
There was only Adam-Eve-Cain, and Abel in the garden when Cain killed Abel. He was banished to Nod right then and there.
Why, and who was he afraid of killing him if he was discovered in Nod? He was afraid of those created by the Elohim, not YHWH. That's why you find 2 stories of creation in Genesis...and even then there is "parts" missing.
The Elohim were the "creator gods" of the major parts of the universe. YHVH/YHWH was not one of them...EL was the highest of the creators. He produced 70 sons which were the "watchers"(Nephilim/ giants)...higher beings than man.
That is who he was afraid of...and rightly so..and that is why he was provided a "mark" that they would recognize, and not harm him.
Seth...do you know who he was? He was the "replacement" for Cain...and it was YHWH who was the "father"...read the words and you will see. That is what "Seth" means.
Oh dear where do you get this,all .

Genesis,mentions,SONS names ..by the time Cain and Abel were grown .there could have been a,dozen daughters .

He Nephil came later when he Fallen. ANGELS mated ..somehow with women..

That was true pollution of the gene pool

THERE US,ONLY ONE,GOD,..ONE CREATOR .Yahweh Elohim .GOD

did people manufacture the ,others,..did demons,inspire,their belief ???

We don't know ..But they are,behind a lot of evil in this earth ..

HOW much evil is just Us ..

One God

Location hidden

#481850 Oct 13, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>what do you use instead of windows? I no nothing about computers but my laptop is working great now....
I am using an Ubuntu/Unix system called "Zorin".
Way cleaner and faster than any windows system.
I utilize the "cube" which rotates to give me four working interfaces at once(although it can actually contain 32 faces)...and it is a fortress against malware. I use "Chrome" as a browser.
I build my own computers, so I have total control of everything.
Any "updates" take only minutes at most, while windows can take hours sometimes....and cause your system to bug and fail.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481851 Oct 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I utilize the "cube" which rotates to give me four working interfaces at once(although it can actually contain 32 faces)...and it is a fortress against malware. I use "Chrome" as a browser.
Any "updates" take only minutes at most, while windows can take hours sometimes....and cause your system to bug and fail.
I'm semi literaTe

Use,Mozilla,on my computer ..this,pad is,neither Windows,..nor IE,..NOR FIREFOX . Still get disgusting ad and screen Grey's,out ..

Location hidden

#481852 Oct 13, 2013
Can you please give me a peanut. Rose and I are collecting them to see which one of us will get the most today...lol

Location hidden

#481853 Oct 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear where do you get this,all .
Genesis,mentions,SONS names ..by the time Cain and Abel were grown .there could have been a,dozen daughters .
He Nephil came later when he Fallen. ANGELS mated ..somehow with women..
That was true pollution of the gene pool
THERE US,ONLY ONE,GOD,..ONE CREATOR .Yahweh Elohim .GOD
did people manufacture the ,others,..did demons,inspire,their belief ???
We don't know ..But they are,behind a lot of evil in this earth ..
HOW much evil is just Us ..
One God
No Ro, that is not what is written...that is only an assumption.
You have to go by what was written...and find the books that Jesus relates to...and understand what the words meant when it was originally written...
Most of those books were forbidden reading and were hunted and destroyed-along with those who possessed them.
Omitting them from the eyes of the people is an act of deceit on the part of corrupted "priests" and "teachers"....one needs to find out why-and then you will know the truth...and only then.
Jesus didn't lie...others after(who killed him) did. And the lies continue to this very day.
Example...Jesus told his disciples NOT to preach to the "gentiles".
Saul-who the writers changed the name to the "Roman" Paul usurped that message and taught the opposite of Jesus.
Who was lying here? Jesus or Paul?
Now you can begin to see why I do not trust the "writings" of these "men".

Location hidden

#481854 Oct 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?..lol...its sounds complicated to me...

Location hidden

#481855 Oct 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm semi literaTe
Use,Mozilla,on my computer ..this,pad is,neither Windows,..nor IE,..NOR FIREFOX . Still get disgusting ad and screen Grey's,out ..
WOW!
Try dumping all your "cookies". That might end what is saved to re-invite the ad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... Tue Tea Bag Residue C... 4
News God made you gay' pope tells victim of clergy s... Tue Hahahlolahah 6
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) May 19 Married in 10,772
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) May 8 Serial deserters 54
News Alfie Evans' dad meets POPE to plead for asylum... Apr 24 C Kersey 1
News Pope writes Chile's bishops after receiving sex... Apr '18 Wisdom of Ages 1
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Apr '18 dubiecatholicarch... 3