Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 688815 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#481189 Oct 9, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not about Religion at all
This is your first truthful statement, as I can tell.

You are correct - it is about Self.

Why don't you believe Jesus when he clearly expresses that:

"to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God".

Do you really think other men will save you with their rhetoric and incompleteness of Jesus?
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481190 Oct 9, 2013
wicket can't have holy ticket
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

but they going do anything for money

mony is papers thats all as numbers as zero is hole
hole=did you lift up your soul in vain..
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo

then

dear god someone took map
what i drove

did you see that face
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

see
where you liked hide-yourself
alp him liar or sea-later alli$gator

no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

bummmmmmmmmmmm is bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
planet by planet universum

its exist who can destroy lise as well soul too
compliteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

be good

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#481191 Oct 9, 2013
THE WORDS OF PETER (AT THE HEALING OF THE GATE CALLED BEAUTIFUL)

HERE PETER DISCLAIMS ANY POWER

THAT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS ASSUMED UPON HIM

AN ATTRIBUTES THE POWER OF THE MIRACLE TO JESUS...

Act 3:12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel,

why marvel ye at this? or

--> why look ye so earnestly on us,

as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?<--

Act 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Act 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

Act 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

NOTE HERE ..==>THE NAME OF JESUS

Act 3:16 ==> And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong,<==

whom ye see and know: yea,

the faith which is by him/JESUS hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

Act 3:17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

THE WAY OF SALVATION --->

Act 3:19 ---> Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: <---

Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Act 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

NOTE HERE ===>

Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that

--->every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Act 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

~~~~~~~~~`
QUESTION
WHY DO YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS

look ye so earnestly on us,(PETER)

as though by our(HIS) own power or holiness HE had

made this man to walk?<--(MIRACLES ARE PERFORMED.)

TODAY ALL MIRACLES SHOULD STILL PERFORMED IN THE NAME OF JESUS..

AND WHEN THAT HAPPEN ..NO ONE BUT GOD SHOULD RECEIVE THE GLORY...

GOD WILL PERFORM HIS WORD EVEN IF IT IS SPOKEN FORTH THROUGH AN ASS..

BUT AFTER THE MIRACLE IS PERFORMED...THE ASS IS STILL AN ASS.

EXAMPLE

Num_22:25 And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she thrust herself unto the wall, and crushed Balaam's foot against the wall: and he smote her again.

Num_22:27 And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff.

NOTE

Num_22:28 And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

Num_22:29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.

Num_22:30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay.

Albuquerque, NM

#481192 Oct 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If ever you have something intelligent to say on the matter...please get back o me..
I'm not the one who establishes a theory (about "Adam and Eve's children") and then promotes it as true.

*sighs*

You are starting to sound Catholic.
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481193 Oct 9, 2013
or wicket very low or evil wicket very high
law not exist
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo
does metter what others evil people say

they are not honest as they never beeeeeeeeeeee
not before
not in futureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481194 Oct 9, 2013
evil fly as wiocket where ever i goooooooooooooo

its pu.mp.kin policy
spit over me with evil satanic corupt smelly spirit
see where is your corupt evillllllllllllllllll stayyyyyyyyy

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy

Albuquerque, NM

#481195 Oct 9, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU AINT JESUS...
I am not interested in your fiction...
I want truth
Jesus said
Joh_8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Joh_8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Correct, I am not Jesus. Doh!! Stupid - Jesus died a long time ago.

But Jesus did said - "To know yourself is to know the kingdom of God."

Soooo.....don't shoot me, I'm just a messenger. You are the one who refuses to believe what Jesus said, not me.

Why is it that you don't believe Jesus? You really have never said, but love to divert away from teachigns by Jesus.

Why is that?

Albuquerque, NM

#481196 Oct 9, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
I feel as I am ignoring you all.
But I want you to know I read every word you write.
OK. I read most of them.
Admittedly, when I say most, I mean some.
Crap. OK. I don't read any of them.
But I have people who do!
OK. I really don't have people who do anything.
But that's no defense for your behavior.
Hey! Where's June Bug?
Nice!!

Well not really - better than nice.

Okay, it was really good.

Did I say good? I didn't eman that, I meant it was very wonderful, helpful, and enriching.

;o)

Albuquerque, NM

#481197 Oct 9, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, didn't I say we were DONE?!! That means DO NOT POST TO ME.
Delete!!!
Oh hi Star.

This is a public forum - I can post to anyone I choose.

That again would be Self.

Just like your Self posting such frustrations at me.

What are you afraid of with believing in all of what Jesus taught?

You seem to be frustrated with this.

*sighs*

Don't fret too long, the dismay will pass, if you allow it.

Self.

Albuquerque, NM

#481198 Oct 9, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Then why don't you believe in all of what Jesus taught, if "he makes the rules"?
You are such a hypocrite Star.
Is it that difficult for you to be honest with others?
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, didn't I say we were DONE?!! That means DO NOT POST TO ME.
Delete!!!
Avoiding to answer will not bring you to those answers you lack understanding.

What are you afraid of with not believing in all of what Jesus taught?
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481199 Oct 9, 2013
it is written
don't be very naive
not lift up your soul
lucy is lucy
as foxy is foxy
she liked tripice from every chicken
hot spice sa tave i....

be good

dear God
Did you see that cylinder?

Albuquerque, NM

#481200 Oct 9, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Healing does not come FROM ANY ONE BUT GOD.....
No it doesn't - we all have the ability to heal within us.

It appears you chose to sleep during Science class.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#481201 Oct 9, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to drag you into this Anthony, but there's no other way, I've had it with their lies. I remember that when someone accused you of saying something a while back, you looked up the post too, you didn't like it either. So I hope you'll understand. I've never encountered a bunch like this in my life, absolutely despicable.
Forgive me for not saying 'Peace' or 'Blessings' to give the appearance that I'm holier-than-thou and butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, like those white-washed.
That's ok, I think to some extent we've all got some bigoted opinions, for example, the Catholics here are quite convinced that what we're taught by the Church is true, regardless of what the evangelical fundamentalists say, and the evangelical fundamentlists are quite convinced they know what the Catholic Church teaches, regardless of what the Catholics say.

One thing Rose and others are guilty of is not doing enough research and basing their opinions on anecdotal evidence. I've tried for years to get them to stop it. I hope a pray they have a change of heart.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#481202 Oct 9, 2013
concerned in Brasil wrote:
Clay wrote
What else is needed? For starters, a list of inspired books is needed.
Q. Which ones the ones for the 6th council or the ones from Trent some 1000 years later???
Clay Wrote
An infallible authority to interpret them would be good too.
response
Yes in your case, you clearly are daft but then we will need an infallible interpreter interpreter to assure us that the infallible authority got it right and then one for him and again for him........ see how logic makes your statement so stupid.
If one is able to discern someone is an infallible interpreter then they are able to discern the scriptures to.
Clay wrote
What good are the scriptures unless you get the correct interpretations?
Response
Exactly and the RCC has not interpreted correctly, purgatory, prayers to dead people, Idol statue worship, Papacy, Indulgences,Inquisitions,etc. so its no good.
Clay Wrote
If you lived pre 1452, a printing press might be useful, otherwise the Bible doesn't come out of the sanctuary of the Churches and on to your night stand for private interpretations!
Response
Exactly that is why it was so easy for Rome's little anti-Christs to lie about doctrine like indulgences and get money to satisfy their greed. Then God comes alone and provides a way for all to verify Romes new and novel concepts by enabling all to own Bibles so she comes up with more bull to cover her ass and says only we can interpret correctly, how convenient, what a big fat LIE.
Is truly gospel of John THE true WORD ???

Must we be born again

Must we believe in Jesus,Christ as Lord and SAVIOUR to have eternal life in heaven .?
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481203 Oct 9, 2013
I don't think so
that my enemy with great envy going cry when i died as they try kill me many times..
is that crime..
yes it isssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss
evil is evil
who is thirsty of righteousness

pu.mp.kin crime law

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481204 Oct 9, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do actually believe that Jesus Christ started a Catholic Church, but it became corrupted and some Roman Empire infiltrated her teachings and changed its name to Roman Catholic? They hid the Bible from the concerneds of the world, but when it was finally published in 1452, the word of God was properly revealed to you all?
Well, almost revealed. The Lutherans and Methodist only got sola scripture and sola fide right. They weren't born again enough and still looked Catholic... And so Jesus Christ patiently waited until the Welsh revivals of the early 20th century, to FINALLY reveal the word of God to the Pentecostal born again movement? And now Our Lord relies on you and your massive ego to decipher Bible verses to bring His word to humanity?
And you called me a fool?
FLA is the gospel of John THE true WORD

MUST WE,BE BorN AGAIN in belief

Belief in our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ as our Saviour to attain eternal life with God?
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481205 Oct 9, 2013
why snake try hide lags
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481206 Oct 9, 2013
no silky snake skin

they liked died but can't

it is written
satanic war

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#481207 Oct 9, 2013
EXAMPLE
Num_22:25 And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she thrust herself unto the wall, and crushed Balaam's foot against the wall: and he smote her again.
Num_22:27 And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff.
NOTE
Num_22:28 And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?
Num_22:29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.
Num_22:30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay.

~~~

WHY IS IT THAT YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVEN'T CANONIZED BALAAM'S ASS.

AFTER ALL GOD SPOKE THROUGH HER...

SHOULD SHE NOT QUALIFY AS ONE OF YOUR SAINTS?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481208 Oct 9, 2013
CLAY et al

CIB et al

It seems,to me ,non scholar that I am, neither side of the,one true Church question with never agree,

're: Mary...the RCC history ....the Reformation.

Etc

If we can all agree???? That the,gospels, at the very least come from the same source ...the apostles.

That they were,inspired to pass on the,Words and Life of Jesus Christ to prosperity .

That no one here is going to change HOW THEY WORSHIP...

might we not agree,..That TODAY in this century..

the HOLY Spirit works through each person who acknowledges JESUS,CHRIST as,THE ONE PERFECT Sacrifice
Who took our punishment to the,Cross,..died for our Sins,..was risen on the Third day. And will return again .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Oct 11 Married in 10,646
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct 9 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct 2 The Bible Student 81
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep '17 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,837
More from around the web