Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 691924 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481169 Oct 9, 2013
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481170 Oct 9, 2013
first they send you most evil spirits on most satanic way then accuse you with corupt wevil police evil lawyers evil jusdges

your evil law
is not my law

evil law is nothing
remember that

its only for satinic evil organization which they have

don't serve evil
never sit with evil
never eat with evils
never take from them nothing as curse at all

pray for them
bless them every day

satanic evil game still going
as never stop
as they are
they just verse anther game on very nice way
smoth silky snake skin

but i see what i have to see

light
going burn over them

what corupt media can offer with them

they liked died but can't
opens wounds everywhere
Clay

Detroit, MI

#481171 Oct 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
NABre:
The scriptures are the source of wisdom, i.e., of belief in and loving fulfillment of God’s word revealed in Christ, through whom salvation is given.
What more is needed than Scriptures, the source of wisdom, of belief in and loving fulfillment of God’s word revealed in Christ, through whom salvation is given?
NABre:
Useful for teaching…every good work: because as God’s word the scriptures share his divine authority. It is exercised through those who are ministers of the word.
Since Scriptures share the divine authority of God, what more is needed than Scripture for useful teaching, for every good work,by those who are ministers of the Word??
NABre:
All scripture is inspired by God: this could possibly also be translated,“All scripture inspired by God is useful for….”
Since all scripture is inspired by God and could possibly also be translated,“All scripture inspired by God is useful for….”...what else is needed??
NABre:
In this classic reference to inspiration, God is its principal author, with the writer as the human collaborator. Thus the scriptures are the word of God in human language.
What else is needed than the Word of God, Him being the principal author?
Show me in the above where the NABre teaches that Scripture needs to be supplemented for teaching…for every good work...for wisdom.
What else is needed? For starters, a list of inspired books is needed. An infallible authority to interpret them would be good too. What good are the scriptures unless you get the correct interpretations?
If you lived pre 1452, a printing press might be useful, otherwise the Bible doesn't come out of the sanctuary of the Churches and on to your night stand for private interpretations!
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481172 Oct 9, 2013
why you spiting over prophets
how many been under abuse asult and accusation rest prosecuted and put on shame..
o much more killed

why
because Satan game against humanity
someone don't liked that others know

now
someone speak openly as you can see
don't cry when i died
Are you going divided me
Amen am;en
Clay

Detroit, MI

#481173 Oct 9, 2013
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you finally got one thing right.
However the Universal Church found in the Bible and found in the 1st-21st centuries is not and never has been the Man Made RCC that really came into full existence at the Great Schism. Rome really started its Power hungry grap a couple centuries before but Sacking Constantinople was the Icing on the cake.
That is the issue, the false claim you and your like make in spite of overwhelming Biblical and Historical evidence to the contrary.
Truth Matters
So you do actually believe that Jesus Christ started a Catholic Church, but it became corrupted and some Roman Empire infiltrated her teachings and changed its name to Roman Catholic? They hid the Bible from the concerneds of the world, but when it was finally published in 1452, the word of God was properly revealed to you all?
Well, almost revealed. The Lutherans and Methodist only got sola scripture and sola fide right. They weren't born again enough and still looked Catholic... And so Jesus Christ patiently waited until the Welsh revivals of the early 20th century, to FINALLY reveal the word of God to the Pentecostal born again movement? And now Our Lord relies on you and your massive ego to decipher Bible verses to bring His word to humanity?
And you called me a fool?
Clay

Detroit, MI

#481174 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The Truth hurts sometimes especially when you reject it for a man made institution like the RCC.
History disproves the Papacy the RCC as being the one true yadda yadda
History via Inquisition and Crusades against Bible believing Christians killing man women and child shows us this Fact all on its own, and that it went on for some 500 years. This RCC is not of Jesus was not lead by the Holy Spirit, some 27 Popes instituted and affirmed torture and murder of those who believed rightly and or wrongly what Rome believed. Surely one of these so called popes so called Apostles if lead by the Holy Spirit would on his own have stopped this but it did not happen by Romes doing, it took great men of courage who stood up and challenged Rome in the 14th and 15th centuries to bring about this change to stop Romes Murderous anti-biblical practices. This change took place because of Bible believing Sola Scriptoria Christians in spite of Romes blood bath to stop them.
It was at the end of the 1800's Romes final Papal army fell and lost to the armies of what is Italy today, as by this time even they could stand Romes carnage no more.
The Pope was banished to what is now Vatican city, and it was by another under the table deal that Italy gave the Vatican city nation status via the Dictator Mussolini who sought to legitimize his power from Rome. He bought this by granting the RCC and Vatican city independence as a city state in exchange for Romes blessing him as Italy's legitimate leader. POSSIBLY THE GREATEST INDULGENCE GRANTED BY ROMES LITTLE HORN, little anti-christ in the history of the world.
Mussolini aligned himself with evil in Germany and the carnage well its history.
The history of the Roman Latin sect know as the Roman Catholic Church today and its notion The church of Rome is the one true church yadda yadda can not be reckoned with the Facts of the Bible and History,they contradict each other, it is beyond reason and logic to believe this nonsense, to do so one must be depraved or one has had their heart harden as the pharisee of Jesus's day.
All the Romans here that support the RCC and its claims have turned a blind eye on the atrocities and contradictions of Rome for they love men more than God.
They show this by their actions and that speaks louder than a post of lies.
Step one in fanaticism is to ignore facts. Step two is to insert your own facts. Your take on history is not accepted by any credible historian. Its a conspiracy scenario from a conspiracy Christian.

The Crusades were not against 'Bible believing Christians'. I'm not going to get into it because we've gone over it a month ago, you were shown your errors, but I see you did the fundie creed and completely ignored it because it conflicted with your pre determined outcome. You are having a difficult time here, and I'm concerned. Your manner represents a person who isn't so sure in their belief. The snotty name calling tone represents an insecure position and lack of confidence.
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#481175 Oct 9, 2013
Clay wrote
What else is needed? For starters, a list of inspired books is needed.

Q. Which ones the ones for the 6th council or the ones from Trent some 1000 years later???

Clay Wrote

An infallible authority to interpret them would be good too.

response

Yes in your case, you clearly are daft but then we will need an infallible interpreter interpreter to assure us that the infallible authority got it right and then one for him and again for him........ see how logic makes your statement so stupid.

If one is able to discern someone is an infallible interpreter then they are able to discern the scriptures to.

Clay wrote

What good are the scriptures unless you get the correct interpretations?

Response

Exactly and the RCC has not interpreted correctly, purgatory, prayers to dead people, Idol statue worship, Papacy, Indulgences,Inquisitions,etc. so its no good.

Clay Wrote

If you lived pre 1452, a printing press might be useful, otherwise the Bible doesn't come out of the sanctuary of the Churches and on to your night stand for private interpretations!

Response

Exactly that is why it was so easy for Rome's little anti-Christs to lie about doctrine like indulgences and get money to satisfy their greed. Then God comes alone and provides a way for all to verify Romes new and novel concepts by enabling all to own Bibles so she comes up with more bull to cover her ass and says only we can interpret correctly, how convenient, what a big fat LIE.
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481176 Oct 9, 2013
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#481177 Oct 9, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do actually believe that Jesus Christ started a Catholic Church, but it became corrupted and some Roman Empire infiltrated her teachings and changed its name to Roman Catholic? They hid the Bible from the concerneds of the world, but when it was finally published in 1452, the word of God was properly revealed to you all?
Well, almost revealed. The Lutherans and Methodist only got sola scripture and sola fide right. They weren't born again enough and still looked Catholic... And so Jesus Christ patiently waited until the Welsh revivals of the early 20th century, to FINALLY reveal the word of God to the Pentecostal born again movement? And now Our Lord relies on you and your massive ego to decipher Bible verses to bring His word to humanity?
And you called me a fool?
Where to begin with the above incoherent gobble goop

Jesus started a Church, those indewlt with the Holy Spirit, who have recieved Jesus as Lord and Savior are memembers of his Bride his Chruch.

When Jesus planted his church he planted one that would be come universal clearly it was not at the time.

The church at Rome was never been the whole Church and never will be. Are there humans in Rome today who in Spirit belong to the real one true church of Jesus the Christ? I am sure they are and some in spite of RCC teachings might be some of them but the vast majority who are open to the Spirits leading leave the RCC.

The church at Rome not the Church became corrupt, as she still is today. She looks nothing like how the Bible shows the Church of Christ Jesus will be manifested in this world.

Because you have never studied Christian history and choose to only regurgitate Roman Catholic talking points, or spew the name calling card you are unaware that in every time in history since Jesus walked the earth their have been Sola's as you call us on this planet.

The chain never broken.

The church at Rome the establishment. yes was very much bought by the Caesars of day and started Rome's corruption.It was slow at first but in 800 AD it took off, as she was run by money hungry, power hungry popes who thought nothing of murdering and torturing to secure power and wealth which climaxed in the Great Schism. Rome's Bishop excommunicating a fellow Bishop in Constantinople.
Romes leaders saw how much wealth could be had by controlling the faithful she instituted infant baptism as law to make all tax payers to Rome, and then when those who in the know revolted she marched on them in crusades, murdering hundreds of thousands, and then came up with the inquisitions to keep control.
a
Rome and Rome alone has been the greatest divider, diversionary force in Christendom.

The professors of History worldwide and times gone by are virtually unanimous on that historical fact.

Unless they are RC anti-truth promoters but they are in the minority and most RC scholars do not deny this either, the facts are so overwhelming.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#481178 Oct 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward....I repeat: Seems to me the antibiotics are staying with her....am I missing something here???
glad that you believe in OSAS, you are a very poor example of a person supposed to be a Christian.

to make light of a person suffering with an illness.

Location hidden

#481179 Oct 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward....I repeat: Seems to me the antibiotics are staying with her....am I missing something here???
yeah. a brain.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#481180 Oct 9, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I did.
some good news, Shannon came home tonight. she has a UTI.Urinary tract infection ,and is being treated with antibiotics
Great news, Preston!

She needs to drink lots of water and Cranberry juice...or you can even buy the Cranberry pills....

My daughter has to take them....

She needs to try to stay away from sodas....

Blessings to her!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#481181 Oct 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me the antibiotics are staying with her....am I missing something here???
I don't understand. I am not claiming a miracle or healing occurred. I am thanking God for watching over a child and family that was suffering and getting the right people with the right tools to help her. I am not criticizing you. I just don't understand your post to me.

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#481182 Oct 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Miffed I are not....just stating facts: You are not only not on the same page...you are not even in the same book!!!!
Exactly, because the book you use is incomplete, so I am showing you the other "God isnpired texts" that your religion refuses to speak about.

Why is it that you don't believe Jesus?

Why are you letting men dictate your belief fron incomplete information.
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481183 Oct 9, 2013
you try control
but you are hopeless
and you are nobody too

don't you

when i died don't cry

they don't have keyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Forrestdale, Australia

#481184 Oct 9, 2013
Did you remember?

2.5 years with memory as tiny child..

Who push me over door step?

How mental person can remember that early age?

thanks for your corupt mental documents

crime is crime to be so long push away from righteousness

it is written
Who is thirsty over righteousness!!!

by
Clay

Detroit, MI

#481185 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Where to begin with the above incoherent gobble goop
Jesus started a Church, those indewlt with the Holy Spirit, who have recieved Jesus as Lord and Savior are memembers of his Bride his Chruch.
When Jesus planted his church he planted one that would be come universal clearly it was not at the time.
The church at Rome was never been the whole Church and never will be. Are there humans in Rome today who in Spirit belong to the real one true church of Jesus the Christ? I am sure they are and some in spite of RCC teachings might be some of them but the vast majority who are open to the Spirits leading leave the RCC.
The church at Rome not the Church became corrupt, as she still is today. She looks nothing like how the Bible shows the Church of Christ Jesus will be manifested in this world.
Because you have never studied Christian history and choose to only regurgitate Roman Catholic talking points, or spew the name calling card you are unaware that in every time in history since Jesus walked the earth their have been Sola's as you call us on this planet.
The chain never broken.
The church at Rome the establishment. yes was very much bought by the Caesars of day and started Rome's corruption.It was slow at first but in 800 AD it took off, as she was run by money hungry, power hungry popes who thought nothing of murdering and torturing to secure power and wealth which climaxed in the Great Schism. Rome's Bishop excommunicating a fellow Bishop in Constantinople.
Romes leaders saw how much wealth could be had by controlling the faithful she instituted infant baptism as law to make all tax payers to Rome, and then when those who in the know revolted she marched on them in crusades, murdering hundreds of thousands, and then came up with the inquisitions to keep control.
a
Rome and Rome alone has been the greatest divider, diversionary force in Christendom.
The professors of History worldwide and times gone by are virtually unanimous on that historical fact.
Unless they are RC anti-truth promoters but they are in the minority and most RC scholars do not deny this either, the facts are so overwhelming.
Rome Rome RCC RCC Blah Blah. I'm trying to understand your ideology. Is it the Roman rite Mass you hate? Is it just the diocese of Rome?

You say their Biblical understandings are wrong, but their Biblical understandings are the same as the 22 other Catholic Churches plus most of what the Orthodox Churches understand too. So why the emphasis on Rome? The bottom line is that you don't have answers for any of the ideology you spew. When confronted with the gaps in your logic and bizarre accusations of her history, you turn to silly name calling.... Which btw, I totally forgive you for.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#481186 Oct 9, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
"What I am I owe to Our Lady".......
That brought the prayers [Rv 8:3] to Jesus, Jesus is the healer.
Luke 1:42 "and blessed is the fruit of your womb, JESUS."
Jesus is Mary's fruit. Good fruit does not come from anything but a good tree (Mt. 7:17-18)!
Jesus gave his apostles healing power. Mt 10:8
Healing does not come FROM ANY ONE BUT GOD.....

IT CANNOT BE SAID OF ANY ONE BUT JESUS CHRIST GODS' ONLY SON....

"Isa 53:5 But

1.HE was wounded for our transgressions,

2.HE was bruised for our iniquities:

3.the chastisement of our peace was upon HIM; and

4. with HIS stripes we are healed.

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and

5.the LORD hath laid on HIM the iniquity of us all. "

THE NAME OF MARY HAS NO POWER

Mat_18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

Mat_18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Mar_9:37 Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

Mar_9:39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

Mar_9:41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

Mar_13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mar_16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Luk_9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Luk_21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Joh_14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Joh_14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Joh_14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Joh_15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Joh_16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Joh_16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Joh_16:26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

THE SUMMATION/CONCLUSION OF IT ALL..

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,

ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND EARTH.

.....NO ONE ELSE HAS ANY...POWER!

WHAT IS DONE IN MARY'S NAME OR ANY ONE ELSE'S IS NOT OF GOD.

Albuquerque, NM

#481187 Oct 9, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="New Age Spiritual Leader"
Incorrect conclusion. The Bible is used in America and look at what is happening to us.
By your logic - the Bible is causing America to fail.
DOH!!
----------
The Bible is being ab-used in America. While we used it, America became the greatest nation on earth...and likely the greatest in history.
KM
Make up our minds - it is being "used" or "abused"? Or maybe it will be some other new qualifier that you will include just so you can validate your personal viewpoint.

First you exclaim that the without the Bible a country will not fail, yet I've shown where a country uses the Bible and fails.

You do realize that countries that are under hard times - has nothing to do with the Bible, right?
Self.

Albuquerque, NM

#481188 Oct 9, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church is NOT in trouble!!! Those who have "rejected the TRUTH of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the TRUTH of the Doctrine of Faith and Morals----"they" are the ones in trouble'!!!!
Both Catholic, Protestant, Atheist, Agnostic etc.
Isaiah 53:6 "All we like sheep have gone astray,and have turned (everyone) to his own way, and the Lord has laid on HIM the iniquity of us all"!!!!
No the Catholic Church is in trouble.

Why are you not supporting your Pope? If you do read current news stories, you will find that his shake-up seems not to be aligned with your expectations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Sun Frindly 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 4 Mr Sir 10,694
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov 27 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov '17 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov '17 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct '17 The Bible Student 1
More from around the web