Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701539 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#480904 Oct 7, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone sins, I do and you *born again* ones sure do. Rose has made very outlandish remarks about my Church. These remarks are very bigoted. She acts all innocent when she makes certain remarks yet she is quite the vicious one. The devil acts that way towards the Church. The devil hates Christ and ole scratch will do anything to get people to put her down ,her as in Church. Rose should admit she has never stepped into a Catholic Church, she has no idea how wonderful the Church is. Rose gets her ideas from jack chick publications.
I am Orthodox and the orthodox church is the True Church of Christ. Your church began in 1054 and went down hill ever since....how does that feel now?....will you now come back and tell me I am wrong. yes you will because you were brought up to believe that you church is correct and I believe mine is...but for me personally,I believe that it does not matter what your faith is. If you act like a uncivilized moron your in the wrong church to begin with.....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#480905 Oct 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>personally, I think it is extravagant. candles put in her nostrils would accomplish the same effect and be much cheaper than batteries.
especially red wax candles when they drip(ok, I know, overkill on the joke but I just couldn't help myself).
LOL

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#480906 Oct 7, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
This website has two main purposes. The first intention is for this website to be a place of support and refuge for Orthodox Christians who are gay – for us to tell our stories about being Orthodox and gay. The second aim is to offer an opportunity for constructive criticism and comments on the official and not so official stances of the Orthodox Church and Orthodox Christians on homosexuality.
There are two main guiding principles of this website:
One: The Orthodox Church is the Bride of Christ.
Two: Being gay is a gift of God, the Creator. Therefore expressing that gift in a healthy and mature relationship is also blessed by God.
http://www.orthodoxandgay.com/
A forum of Protestant and Orthodox churches in India has said homosexuality is “a natural or genetical reality”, adopting a radically different stand from other influential Christian denominations across the world.”
“The National Council of Churches in India (NCCI), which represents around 1.3 crore Christians in the country, also said the rest of the Christian world needed to “rethink’’ its stated position that homosexuality is a sin against God.”
http://queeringthechurch.com/2009/08/06/more-...
The whole discussion causing the uproar is my posting a,link to Churches,..

And people .....are gay...some go to Church ..

Some are Catholic and go o Catholic Church

This,area is extremely liberal and diverse,...it's a fact

We have lots,if Churches

That site is national...

I don't know,what is,preached in a gay friendly church .

Just they are,on a,LIST...

Why is,that so threatening .???

I also said,THERE,ARE,ALTERNATIVE IN CATHOLIC CHURCHES,..

THEY ate,all over this,area .

Thats,a,fact too

Does,that make bigoted,against non Catholics,too

Location hidden

#480907 Oct 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
HELLOO
HUMAN
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Very Nice LOL

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480908 Oct 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
one night at a church that I had started to attend after I got saved, a woman waked in, a poor woman by the appearance of her clothes, and during an altar Call, she walked up and gave her life to the Lord.
and Steve ray spoke up and began to talk about women coming to Church wearing Pants. the woman got hurt and ran out of the church and she never returned. her soul will be required at his hands, I believe that.
what, just what, if that was not a woman, but was Jesus or an angel? they do visit us, you know, as the bible says.
Exactly right..we can only pray She, gave her,life to Jesus,anyway

Location hidden

#480909 Oct 7, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is your game. The question was gay friendly? The response to Rosez was that Catholics who openly promote homosexuality are in direct defiance of the Church. The Response was to show an Arch Bishop who turned his back to people who wore rainbow sashes to openly defy the church and partake in communion. Some of them even trying to grab it. The response was to Show that Pope Francis excommunicated a priest a week ago who openly rebelled promoting same sex marriage. A bit different than the secular media and the protestants in here said he said eh? But then in context statements or honesty isnt yours or any of the protestants in here forte. The response was these are protestors not in communion with the church. The response was that women calling themselves priests have been excommunicated. The church has an order. I dont think anyone denies there are not those in the church who are trying to sew dischord. I know a break is coming sooner than later as they can find a Protestant church with openly gay Bishops who promote it. Protestants have come home due to this just as Catholics will have to leave because it will not be. The point is no these are not people who are in conformity. I do not believe the churches I posted are truly Orthodox, but then you would have to check with your infallible sources and decide who is really Orthodox. You are a Protestant anyway if you could just get past worshipping Mary. Im sure Marge can help with you that. YOu are an abortion to the truth. lol That respectful language from hypocrites like you and your wife. My point is if Rose can tell us what the church teaches and taught from her very limited view despite being shown she was wrong many times then I can say offically that the Orthodox sites I posted is what your church now teaches. You sure change alot of infallible things. You are an idiot and blind hate filled bigot indifferent to your church. Go have respect for these people and let them teach that Homosexuality is good and blessed. Who knows you may think so too. You better check with Rosez as she knows all about it. Hey who cares what Gk CHesterton said as he knew way more than Rosez ever did. I would wager that as a child she was helped tremendously by Nuns. I have said she has no depth. The church doesnt teach you have to believe evolution. A Bishop impramuture doesnt mean what you and she stated. You are an idiot and the absolute worst scholar ever. I will be happy to teach you what real Orthodox believe. I will even check with Rosez if it makes you happy. I will even quote Jesus is saviour.com a favorite of your fundie hate balls. Its not good, but its the truth. Rosey eats up everything as gospel except a deeper understanding. Im sure between her childhood and 50 she spent hours upon hours studying and asking questions about her faith seeking for increase. I would wager she stopped going to church for many years and most certainly did not look to the church but outside it. Eat another banana maybe it will clean you out. Everybody knows all Orthodox priests are pedophiles and homosexuals and you have a bigger problem than anyone else. Its in your structure. lol Have a banana on me you blind hypocrite.
----------
I get it. I understand this game. Now I am "it" and I am supposed to chase you and make you "it".Nawwww

Location hidden

#480910 Oct 7, 2013
marge wrote:
We have zero homosexuals in our church, you will be asked to leave, when they get serious and want to be a Christian, they are welcomed back.
How do you know?Do you screen them when they come thru the doors or do they have to fill out a questioner...or do you have gaydar?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#480911 Oct 7, 2013
It is the duty and responsibility of Every Christian to share the gospel with every person they come in contact with.

we are to urge them to come forward and give their life to the Lord, NOT RUN THEM OUT OF CHURCH.

Help them find the Lord and then allow God to work on their faults and sins.

He and He alone can and will clean them up.

I know, He did that for me.

I guess that is why I don't care for marge and her attitude, she reminds me of steve. who forgot how he used to pimp his wife, gambling for money shooting pool, until one night, she ran up against a guy named Baltimore Charlie who cleaned them out and mocked her and him.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480912 Oct 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I admit that I thought it was funny, especially the part about being from outer space.
He found me out

I was,trying to hide

did you see my pictures

Location hidden

#480913 Oct 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole discussion causing the uproar is my posting a,link to Churches,..
And people .....are gay...some go to Church ..
Some are Catholic and go o Catholic Church
This,area is extremely liberal and diverse,...it's a fact
We have lots,if Churches
That site is national...
I don't know,what is,preached in a gay friendly church .
Just they are,on a,LIST...
Why is,that so threatening .???
I also said,THERE,ARE,ALTERNATIVE IN CATHOLIC CHURCHES,..
THEY ate,all over this,area .
Thats,a,fact too
Does,that make bigoted,against non Catholics,too
see rose,now you got me in trouble too lol....just put on a pot of coffee. come on over we'll cry together..lol

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480914 Oct 7, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Very Nice LOL
I fell asleep ..woke up . Had to read your post twice ..Lol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#480915 Oct 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
He found me out
I was,trying to hide
did you see my pictures
DONT put that in your avatar.lol

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480916 Oct 7, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is your game. The question was gay friendly? The response to Rosez was that Catholics who openly promote homosexuality are in direct defiance of the Church. The Response was to show an Arch Bishop who turned his back to people who wore rainbow sashes to openly defy the church and partake in communion. Some of them even trying to grab it. The response was to Show that Pope Francis excommunicated a priest a week ago who openly rebelled promoting same sex marriage. A bit different than the secular media and the protestants in here said he said eh? But then in context statements or honesty isnt yours or any of the protestants in here forte. The response was these are protestors not in communion with the church. The response was that women calling themselves priests have been excommunicated. The church has an order. I dont think anyone denies there are not those in the church who are trying to sew dischord. I know a break is coming sooner than later as they can find a Protestant church with openly gay Bishops who promote it. Protestants have come home due to this just as Catholics will have to leave because it will not be. The point is no these are not people who are in conformity. I do not believe the churches I posted are truly Orthodox, but then you would have to check with your infallible sources and decide who is really Orthodox. You are a Protestant anyway if you could just get past worshipping Mary. Im sure Marge can help with you that. YOu are an abortion to the truth. lol That respectful language from hypocrites like you and your wife. My point is if Rose can tell us what the church teaches and taught from her very limited view despite being shown she was wrong many times then I can say offically that the Orthodox sites I posted is what your church now teaches. You sure change alot of infallible things. You are an idiot and blind hate filled bigot indifferent to your church. Go have respect for these people and let them teach that Homosexuality is good and blessed. Who knows you may think so too. You better check with Rosez as she knows all about it. Hey who cares what Gk CHesterton said as he knew way more than Rosez ever did. I would wager that as a child she was helped tremendously by Nuns. I have said she has no depth. The church doesnt teach you have to believe evolution. A Bishop impramuture doesnt mean what you and she stated. You are an idiot and the absolute worst scholar ever. I will be happy to teach you what real Orthodox believe. I will even check with Rosez if it makes you happy. I will even quote Jesus is saviour.com a favorite of your fundie hate balls. Its not good, but its the truth. Rosey eats up everything as gospel except a deeper understanding. Im sure between her childhood and 50 she spent hours upon hours studying and asking questions about her faith seeking for increase. I would wager she stopped going to church for many years and most certainly did not look to the church but outside it. Eat another banana maybe it will clean you out. Everybody knows all Orthodox priests are pedophiles and homosexuals and you have a bigger problem than anyone else. Its in your structure. lol Have a banana on me you blind hypocrite.
What bishop...???

I still do not remember anything about a,bishop ..seriously ..I don't.

I Saud,Catholic Churches, on that link .

I said non Catholic Churches,too ..

They ate,all over this,part of my state .

I said nothing of any odd practices ...

They seem to be saying gays,can attend

What's,the big deal

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#480917 Oct 7, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa!! That scrambled my brain a bit but I can follow U though. Good example but this is not the case according to what is written in scripture about these first few people. Seth was the third male born and Cain had a wife and child before Seth's birth. Hmmmm!!! I'm not trying to be a "heathen" or nothing. I just want to get a better understanding of what I'm told to follow that will give me some kind of peace when I pass this life.
Your incredible desire to prove God's Word is fallible, is beyond understanding...

You have, again, expressed it: Whoa!! Seth was the third male born and Cain had a wife and child before Seth's birth. Hmmmm!!!

Yes.....but....how many daughters were born after Cain was born and before Seth was born????? Adam was a hundred and thirty years when Seth was born. What you are saying shows Adam disobeying the Commandment of God to be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth....that he sat there until he was one hundred and thirty years twiddling his thumbs...then fathered Seth??????

Only three children in one hundred and thirty years???? No way!!!!

Location hidden

#480918 Oct 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
He found me out
I was,trying to hide
did you see my pictures
Rose, love the family pictures!Was that this summers vacation at the beach..Your husband is a keeper you lucky dog you..LOLOL
marge

Leesburg, GA

#480919 Oct 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know?Do you screen them when they come thru the doors or do they have to fill out a questioner...or do you have gaydar?
These days they just quarrel they were born that way, it's a big difference in our churches, we don't believe they were born that way and you do.

They are far from 'gay', don't you see?

Location hidden

#480920 Oct 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell asleep ..woke up . Had to read your post twice ..Lol
I know the feeling. I live with the man LOL

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480921 Oct 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>see rose,now you got me in trouble too lol....just put on a pot of coffee. come on over we'll cry together..lol
Be right over ..keep it warm.

Sorry ..this,is,one of the,least sensual arguments,on here .

It's a website ..maybe it's,lying .

Maybe the churches,give tests,at the,door.

Then turn people away .

I went to ,CATHOLIC CHURCH ..no one carded me ..it was,Good Friday
Stations,

I like worshipping on Good,Friday .

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480922 Oct 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Rose, love the family pictures!Was that this summers vacation at the beach..Your husband is a keeper you lucky dog you..LOLOL
The big advantage for us is,..no haircuts,..:)

Location hidden

#480923 Oct 7, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
These days they just quarrel they were born that way, it's a big difference in our churches, we don't believe they were born that way and you do.
They are far from 'gay', don't you see?
wrong...how do you know what I believe when I never spoke of it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... 11 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 4
News God made you gay' pope tells victim of clergy s... 11 hr Hahahlolahah 6
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) May 19 Married in 10,772
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) May 8 Serial deserters 54
News Alfie Evans' dad meets POPE to plead for asylum... Apr 24 C Kersey 1
News Pope writes Chile's bishops after receiving sex... Apr '18 Wisdom of Ages 1
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Apr '18 dubiecatholicarch... 3