Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 573,935
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#480614 Oct 6, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so your answer is that Cain took one of his sisters (that was never mention in the Word) as a wife and she bore his child? Let me mention that there was much emphasis in the Bible when it came to Seth being born as if Eve had no other sons after Abel was slain. So since U say that daughters weren't mentioned, can we assume that Eve had nothing but girls after Abel's death and that Cain bore children with his sisters and Adam impregnated his daughters to populated the land during that time of only a few humans?!? Maybe Abel before he was killed helped out and fertilized some of his sisters too, right?!?
Where does it say NO MALES,AFTER SETH

SETH WAS,THE PROGENITOR OF THE SAVIOUR,LINE ...taking the place of Abel .

AGSIN I'm sure we had many many children over the centuries
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#480616 Oct 6, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>==========
My Post #480593 We all know that Christ is the Living Word and the Word is Christ. For God so loved the world.... Noone owns the Blessed Word.
Noone mentioned the Church. I stated that GOD gave us the WORD and the LIVING WORD. "For God so loved the world...." If you want to put your Church above God it would not surprise me. I think it is disrespectful to claim the Orthodox Church "gave" people the Bible. You go right ahead and claim credit.
It was an indirect response to my post, which *was* about the Bible and the Church. Of course no one owns the Blessed Word! How silly!

I truly am sorry that you feel it necessary to make ad hominem attacks. If it makes you feel better, have at it, but it's uncalled for.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#480617 Oct 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
I am having church tonight in my home.just me and the Lord.
molly was very famous back in 1946. so much that when hank Williams wrote a song, they made him let her sing it. then she got Saved and quit country music. married the leader of the band, who became a DJ in Huntington, W Va. and she almost always sang one or two songs and was very Spiritual. she started out with the Bales brothers(both Preachers) and along with her, they had Jimmy Dickens, the Louvin Bros. and several more
God bless you .

That nails,story was,good ..:)

This is good

In the same vein

I cannot hear the music

http://www.promiseofgod.com/weeping-willow/
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#480618 Oct 6, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
The Psalms:
The Music of Heaven
St. Ambrose of Milan
Early Church Father & Doctor of the Church
St. Ambrose of Milan - Early Church Father and Doctor of the ChurchThis excerpt from Saint Ambrose Explanations of the Psalms (Ps 1, 9-12: CSEL, 64, 7, 9-10) provides a poetic and moving description of the role of the book of psalms in the prayer life of the Christian Church. Though many devotional prayers are are to be found in the treasury of the Catholic Tradition, it is the psalter which is the true prayer book and hymnal of both the Jerusalem temple and the Christian Church. Ambrose notes here how there is a psalm appropriate for every mood and occasion and explains how the psalms inspire the imagination and emotions with their beauty and instruct the intellect with their profound teaching. This meditation is used in the Roman Office of Readings for Saturday in the 10th week in ordinary time with Joshua 24:1-7, 13-28 as the accompanying biblical reading.
What is more pleasing than a psalm? David expresses it well: Praise the Lord, for a song of praise is good: let there be praise of our God with gladness and grace. Yes, a psalm is a blessing on the lips of the people, a hymn in praise of God, the assemblyís homage, a general acclamation, a word that speaks for all, the voice of the Church, a confession of faith in song. It is the voice of complete assent, the joy of freedom, a cry of happiness, the echo of gladness. It soothes the temper, distracts from care, lightens the burden of sorrow. It is a source of security at night, a lesson in wisdom by day. It is a shield when we are afraid, a celebration of holiness, a vision of serenity, a promise of peace and harmony. It is like a lyre, evoking harmony from a blend of notes. Day begins to the music of a psalm. Day closes to the echo of a psalm.
In a psalm, instruction vies with beauty. We sing for pleasure. We learn for our profit. What experience is not covered by a reading of the psalms? I come across the words: A song for the beloved, and I am aflame with desire for Godís love. I go through Godís revelation in all its beauty, the intimations of resurrection, the gifts of his promise. I learn to avoid sin. I see my mistake in feeling ashamed of repentance for my sins.
What is a psalm but a musical instrument to give expression to all the virtues? The psalmist of old used it, with the aid of the Holy Spirit, to make earth re-echo the music of heaven. He used the dead gut of strings to create harmony from a variety of notes, in order to send up to heaven the song of Godís praise. In doing so he taught us that we must first die to sin, and then create in our lives on earth a harmony through virtuous deeds, if the grace of our devotion is to reach up to the Lord.
David thus taught us that we must sing an interior song of praise, like Saint Paul, who tells us: I shall pray in spirit, and also with understanding; I shall sing in spirit, and also with understanding. We must fashion our lives and shape our actions in the light of the things that are above. We must not allow pleasure to awaken bodily passions, which weigh our soul down instead of freeing it. The holy prophet told us that his songs of praise were to celebrate the freeing of his soul, when he said: I shall sing to you, God, on the Lyre, holy one of Israel; my lips will rejoice when I have sung to you, and my soul also, which you have set free.
http://www.crossroadsinitiative.com/library_a...
Excellent post Regina!! The Mandelein Psalter is a wonderful source of prayer, reading and meditation used as a bible addition and supplement for the Divine Office of Reading and the Liturgy of the Hours which I use every night in adoration. Hope things are well with you. Always enjoy your comments as you continue to "keep the TRUE Catholic Christian faith" which Our Lord gave us centuries ago!!! God's blessing to you and your family!
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#480619 Oct 6, 2013
The Bible is the book of the Church. We therefore read Holy Scripture, not as isolated individuals, but as members of the Church. In order to keep Holy Scripture in the mind of the Church, we observe how Scripture is used in worship, and how it is interpreted by the Holy Fathers. Our approach then to the Bible is both Liturgical and Patristic.

The soul of Holy Orthodoxy is prayer, and it is also Holy Scripture since the Christian Church is a Scriptural Church. The Eastern Orthodox Church follows the beliefs of the Old Testament, the New Testament and including several books of the Apocrypha. Since the Eastern Orthodox Church therefore looks to Holy Scripture the Bible as the supreme expression of God"s revelation to man, and it must not be regarded as something set up over the Church, but as something that lives and is understood within the Church (that is why one should not separate Holy Scripture and Holy Tradition). It is from the Church that Holy Scripture ultimately derives its authority, for it was the Church, which originally decided which books form a part of Holy Scripture; and it is the Church alone which can interpret Holy Scripture with authority.
http://www.serfes.org/orthodox/scripturesinth...
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#480620 Oct 6, 2013
I. CHRIST - THE UNIQUE WORD OF SACRED SCRIPTURE

101 In order to reveal himself to men, in the condescension of his goodness God speaks to them in human words: "Indeed the words of God, expressed in the words of men, are in every way like human language, just as the Word of the eternal Father, when he took on himself the flesh of human weakness, became like men."63

102 Through all the words of Sacred Scripture, God speaks only one single Word, his one Utterance in whom he expresses himself completely:64

You recall that one and the same Word of God extends throughout Scripture, that it is one and the same Utterance that resounds in the mouths of all the sacred writers, since he who was in the beginning God with God has no need of separate syllables; for he is not subject to time.65

103 For this reason, the Church has always venerated the Scriptures as she venerates the Lord's Body. She never ceases to present to the faithful the bread of life, taken from the one table of God's Word and Christ's Body.66

104 In Sacred Scripture, the Church constantly finds her nourishment and her strength, for she welcomes it not as a human word, "but as what it really is, the word of God".67 "In the sacred books, the Father who is in heaven comes lovingly to meet his children, and talks with them."68
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive...
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#480621 Oct 6, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
The Psalms:
The Music of Heaven
St. Ambrose of Milan
Early Church Father & Doctor of the Church
St. Ambrose of Milan - Early Church Father and Doctor of the ChurchThis excerpt from Saint Ambrose Explanations of the Psalms (Ps 1, 9-12: CSEL, 64, 7, 9-10) provides a poetic and moving description of the role of the book of psalms in the prayer life of the Christian Church. Though many devotional prayers are are to be found in the treasury of the Catholic Tradition, it is the psalter which is the true prayer book and hymnal of both the Jerusalem temple and the Christian Church. Ambrose notes here how there is a psalm appropriate for every mood and occasion and explains how the psalms inspire the imagination and emotions with their beauty and instruct the intellect with their profound teaching. This meditation is used in the Roman Office of Readings for Saturday in the 10th week in ordinary time with Joshua 24:1-7, 13-28 as the accompanying biblical reading.
What is more pleasing than a psalm? David expresses it well: Praise the Lord, for a song of praise is good: let there be praise of our God with gladness and grace. Yes, a psalm is a blessing on the lips of the people, a hymn in praise of God, the assemblyís homage, a general acclamation, a word that speaks for all, the voice of the Church, a confession of faith in song. It is the voice of complete assent, the joy of freedom, a cry of happiness, the echo of gladness. It soothes the temper, distracts from care, lightens the burden of sorrow. It is a source of security at night, a lesson in wisdom by day. It is a shield when we are afraid, a celebration of holiness, a vision of serenity, a promise of peace and harmony. It is like a lyre, evoking harmony from a blend of notes. Day begins to the music of a psalm. Day closes to the echo of a psalm.
In a psalm, instruction vies with beauty. We sing for pleasure. We learn for our profit. What experience is not covered by a reading of the psalms? I come across the words: A song for the beloved, and I am aflame with desire for Godís love. I go through Godís revelation in all its beauty, the intimations of resurrection, the gifts of his promise. I learn to avoid sin. I see my mistake in feeling ashamed of repentance for my sins.

David thus taught us that we must sing an interior song of praise, like Saint Paul, who tells us: I shall pray in spirit, and also with understanding; I shall sing in spirit, and also with understanding. We must fashion our lives and shape our actions in the light of the things that are above. We must not allow pleasure to awaken bodily passions, which weigh our soul down instead of freeing it. The holy prophet told us that his songs of praise were to celebrate the freeing of his soul, when he said: I shall sing to you, God, on the Lyre, holy one of Israel; my lips will rejoice when I have sung to you, and my soul also, which you have set free.
http://www.crossroadsinitiative.com/library_a...
Excellent post Regina!! The Mandelein Psalter is a wonderful source of prayer, reading and meditation used as a bible addition and supplement for the Divine Office of Reading and the Liturgy of the Hours which I use every night in adoration. Hope things are well with you. Always enjoy your comments as you continue to "keep the TRUE Catholic Christian faith" which Our Lord gave us centuries ago!!! God's blessing to you and your family! centuries enjoy your comments as you continue to "keep the TRUE Catholic Christian faith" which Our Lord gave us centuries ago!!! God's blessing to you and your family!
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#480622 Oct 6, 2013
120 It was by the apostolic Tradition that the Church discerned which writings are to be included in the list of the sacred books.90 This complete list is called the canon of Scripture. It includes 46 books for the Old Testament (45 if we count Jeremiah and Lamentations as one) and 27 for the New.91

II. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TRADITION AND SACRED SCRIPTURE

One common source...

80 "Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture, then, are bound closely together, and communicate one with the other. For both of them, flowing out from the same divine well-spring, come together in some fashion to form one thing, and move towards the same goal."40 Each of them makes present and fruitful in the Church the mystery of Christ, who promised to remain with his own "always, to the close of the age".41

81 "Sacred Scripture is the speech of God as it is put down in writing under the breath of the Holy Spirit."42

"And [Holy] Tradition transmits in its entirety the Word of God which has been entrusted to the apostles by Christ the Lord and the Holy Spirit. It transmits it to the successors of the apostles so that, enlightened by the Spirit of truth, they may faithfully preserve, expound and spread it abroad by their preaching."43
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive...
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#480623 Oct 6, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post Regina!! The Mandelein Psalter is a wonderful source of prayer, reading and meditation used as a bible addition and supplement for the Divine Office of Reading and the Liturgy of the Hours which I use every night in adoration. Hope things are well with you. Always enjoy your comments as you continue to "keep the TRUE Catholic Christian faith" which Our Lord gave us centuries ago!!! God's blessing to you and your family! centuries enjoy your comments as you continue to "keep the TRUE Catholic Christian faith" which Our Lord gave us centuries ago!!! God's blessing to you and your family!
Thank you, Hojo! I'm glad you liked it. Bravo for praying the Psalter! I love the Divine Office. This excerpt from St. Ambrose was one of the readings a few months ago in the Office of Readings. It's actually Part 2. Part 1 was the reading for the day before and I like it even better, but can't find it online right now.

I appreciate your taking notice of tonight's posts. God bless you and yours also, Hojo!

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#480624 Oct 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Her male children are named ..First three anyway .
We don't know about the females,.
I imagine she had many children before and after Seth....perhaps even girls between Cain and Abel...as they were men when Abel was killed .
Since God old hem to multiply ..She was probably quite fertile ..
Had many many children .just because of the gestation time for women.
We can posit there were a,lot of them ..And perhaps her offspring had mire than one wife ...as did Jacob ...
Just a supposition
So Cain took one of his sisters as a wife, right?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#480625 Oct 6, 2013
==========

Scriptures always come first- over tradition, over any other source

We do not believe 100 priests, Patriarchs when they contradict Scripture.

The Orthodox have fought off more than 100 priests in the past. Using Scripture.

The soul of Holy Orthodoxy is prayer, and it is also Holy Scripture since the Christian Church is a Scriptural Church.

Orthodox Christians when reading Holy Scripture, accept the guidance of the Church. Many sayings in the Bible which by themselves not clear.

The individual reader, however sincere, is in danger of error if he trusts only his own personal interpretations.

Therefore who helps us in understanding Holy Scripture and who guides us?

First the Holy Spirit and secondly Tradition and the Holy Fathers over the many centuries which have helped with the interpretations of the Bible.

The Fathers can err.

The only Fathers' writings that are accepted are those backed by Scripture. The Fathers quote very very extensively from Scripture to back their statements.

wwwdoyour own research.com

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#480626 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>So Cain took one of his sisters as a wife, right?
I said. That's,my opinion ...,

Location hidden

#480627 Oct 6, 2013
Orthodox OK to Question

Plead God with prayers and tears for Him to send you a guide who is dispassionate and holy. At the same time, also study the divine Scriptures by yourself and particularly the practical writings of the Holy Fathers; so that by cross-examining the teachings and works of your teacher and Leader with these [writings] you may become able to see and to comprehend [his teachings].

And those teachings that are in agreement with the Scriptures, you should adopt and hold them dear in your mind, while the adulterated and foreign ones you should learn to perceive them as such and to turn them away, in order not to be deceived.

For know this: many deceivers and false teachers have come forth in these days"

St Simeon

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#480628 Oct 6, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
==========
Scriptures always come first- over tradition, over any other source
We do not believe 100 priests, Patriarchs when they contradict Scripture.
The Orthodox have fought off more than 100 priests in the past. Using Scripture.
The soul of Holy Orthodoxy is prayer, and it is also Holy Scripture since the Christian Church is a Scriptural Church.
Orthodox Christians when reading Holy Scripture, accept the guidance of the Church. Many sayings in the Bible which by themselves not clear.
The individual reader, however sincere, is in danger of error if he trusts only his own personal interpretations.
Therefore who helps us in understanding Holy Scripture and who guides us?
First the Holy Spirit and secondly Tradition and the Holy Fathers over the many centuries which have helped with the interpretations of the Bible.
The Fathers can err.
The only Fathers' writings that are accepted are those backed by Scripture. The Fathers quote very very extensively from Scripture to back their statements.
wwwdoyour own research.com
That goes,to an Arab site !!!!!

Location hidden

#480629 Oct 6, 2013
Orthodox Church

Obedience transcends mere submissiveness, with which it is commonly confused.

The virtue of obedience occurs within the context of loving trust and personal relationship between two people in Christ, which in itself reveals the presence of Christ (cf. Mt. 18:20).

Without this special relationship, one gains nothing from authority but pride, and nothing from obedience but guilt.

Such feelings, however, defeat the very purpose of spiritual authority and hierarchy in the Church.

The Church of Christ is hierarchical, and this hierarchy "corresponds to an imitation of God," reflecting the order of life "even among the celestial beings."[10]

Yet the Church is not solely hierarchical in its ministry and service: the Holy Spirit is poured out on all the people of God.

Each faithful is considered king, priest, and prophet, while the gifts of the Spirit are many and varied (1 Cor. 12:28-30), understood as being neither restricted to the ordained ministry nor reduced to the level of obedience alone (cf. 1 Thess. 5:19-20).

One recalls the influence in the Christian East of unordained, "lay" or monastic elders, which has often proved far greater than that of any hierarch.

The sacramental authority of the hierarchy always exists alongside the spiritual authority of the saints. Both are required and presuppose each other. Ideally, the two work together, like two wings of a bird.

They counterbalance and complement one another when needed. The hierarchical order and dimension of the Church cannot be correctly interpreted except in relation to the priestly and prophetic ministry entrusted to the entire people of God (1 Pet 2:9), clergy and laity.

Authority in the Church is always identified with the vivifying breath of the Spirit.
There must be synergy, not tyranny.

Location hidden

#480630 Oct 6, 2013
Orthodoxy

Authoritativeness is incompatible with Orthodoxy because this form engenders a fracture between the religious collective and the religious person, between the Church and her members.

There is no spiritual life without the freedom of conscience, there is not even a concept of the Church, since the Church does not tolerate slaves within her, but God wants only the free.

But the authentic freedom of religious conscience, freedom of the spirit, is made evident not in an isolated autonomous personality, self-asserted in individualism but in a personality conscious of being in a superpersonal spiritual unity, in a unity with a spiritual organism, within the Body of Christ, i.e. the Church.

My personal conscience is not placed outside and is not placed in opposition to the superpersonal conscience of the Church, it is revealed only within the Church's conscience.

But, without an active spiritual deepening of my personal conscience, of my personal spiritual freedom, the life of the Church is not realized, since this life cannot be external to, nor be imposed upon, the person. Participation in the Church demands spiritual freedom, not only from the first entry into the Church, which Catholicism also recognizes, but throughout one's whole life.

The Church's freedom with respect to the State was always precarious, but Orthodoxy always enjoyed freedom within the Church. In Orthodoxy freedom is organically linked with Sobornost', i.e. with the activity of the Holy Spirit upon the religious collective which has been with the Church not only during the times of the Ecumenical Councils, but at all times. Sobornost' in Orthodoxy, which is the life of the Church's people, never had any external juridical signs

Location hidden

#480631 Oct 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
That goes,to an Arab site !!!!!
lol sorry rose if you want sites Ill give them to you.I don't give them out here cause many don't want to do the work of research and go to maybe 1 or 2 sites. The site listed was a joke sorry again
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#480632 Oct 6, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
120 It was by the apostolic Tradition that the Church discerned which writings are to be included in the list of the sacred books.

Ephesians 3:4, "When you have read this, you can perceive my insight into the mystery of Christ." That's a rather startling statement. How would you feel if I say, "When this talk is done, you will perceive my profound insight into the Catholic Faith."? Wait a second, Hahn; that's a little bombastic, isn't it, if you don't say so yourself? But Paul says so himself. "When you read what I'm saying to you, Ephesians, about the mystery of Christ, you can perceive into this mystery which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit, and what is the mystery that I have so much insight into? How the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, partakers of the promise in Christ for the Gospel."

"To me," Paul says, "though I am the very least of all the Saints, this grace was given to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ and to make all men see what is the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in God who created all things." (Eph 3:8-9) Wow, Paul, what is this plan hidden for the ages? "That through the Church, the manifold wisdom of God might now be made know to the Principalities and Powers in the heavenly places." (Eph 3:10)

It's the Church which is communicating to the Angels and the Archangels, the Principalities, the Powers, the Cherubim, and the Seraphim as well as to the demons, the wisdom of God: how God who is so great can do wondrous things through the least of His creatures, through us, the members of His Mystical Body. That is the mystery of Christ that Paul has so much profound insight into, and all of this is according to the eternal purpose which He has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord.

For this reason Paul says, "I bow my knees before the Father from whom His entire family in heaven and on earth is named." (Eph 3:14-15) We are the Family of God. There is one Father, there is one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism, one calling that we've received. That calling is to be members of the one worldwide, universal, Catholic family, which is the Mystery of Christ (the fullness of Him who fills all in all) and the one body of Christ (which fulfills everything that the Old Testament Saints waited and longed for).

So in Ephesians 4, listen to St. Paul. He beseeches, he commands, he challenges, he urges. He says, "I, therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of the calling to which you have been called" (Eph 4:1)- I beg you. I could command it, but I'm begging you to live a life worthy of the calling to which you have been called - "with all lowliness and meekness, with patience, forbearing one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. For there is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call. One Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of us all who is above all and through all and in all." (Eph 4:2-6) There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one hope, one calling because there is one Father, there is one family, and we're His family.

What do you call a man who fathers two or three different families? Where I come from you call him a jerk or a scoundrel. Hopefully you don't have to call him Dad because the reputation of a man is bound up with his fidelity to his wife and family.

God has fathered one family. Christ has one bride. It isn't an invisible plasmic mist. It is a visible body. If the Church was only an invisible entity, if the visible structure didn't really mean anything, then Paul would have called us the soul of Christ, not the body of Christ.....

http://www.catholic-pages.com/church/splendou...

Good night

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#480633 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>Ok, so your answer is that Cain took one of his sisters (that was never mention in the Word) as a wife and she bore his child? Let me mention that there was much emphasis in the Bible when it came to Seth being born as if Eve had no other sons after Abel was slain. So since U say that daughters weren't mentioned, can we assume that Eve had nothing but girls after Abel's death and that Cain bore children with his sisters and Adam impregnated his daughters to populated the land during that time of only a few humans?!? Maybe Abel before he was killed helped out and fertilized some of his sisters too, right?!?
You are a liar...your words: Ok, so your answer is that Cain took one of his sisters (that was never mention in the Word) as a wife and she bore his child?

This is what I said: Cain's wife was a descendent of Adam/Eve...Scripture shows there was a large population of Adam/Eve descendents, from which he chose a wife. Proof of this is that he built a city for them after his son was born. The kinship between the two is uncertain....but they were, as I am, descended form Adam/Eve..

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#480634 Oct 6, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="RoSesz"
OX
I LEARNED GROUP PRAYING ..we sat in a circle ..told our concerns and prayed ...in my SBC CHURCH..all of us adding to the prayer ..OUT LOUD .NO CLOSETS..
IT made us closer..which is my intent here..
so my SBC CHURCH was WRONG ..THE PEOPLE HYPOCRITES..
.according to you ..
You're SBC????
Pray in your closet..pray at CHURCH..pray in a circle ...
And I will do as my conscience tells ME ..
----------
Scripture says: "Pray without ceasing (stopping)." Pray anywhere all the time. There is no 'wrong place' to pray.(The followers of Jesus prayed in the Upper Room for ten days together.)
His criticism of the Pharisee's was not where they prayed, but that they loved to be seen praying long prayers publicly...seeming to prove that they were holier than others.
KayMarie
You remind me of the old adage about the blind wos finding a acorn....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Cultastic 8,911
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 12 hr Maryc 83,955
Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... 20 hr Lawrence Wolf 2,021
Most Americans see combating climate change as ... Sun The Fact Is 2
Saudi effort to promote open society abroad in ... Feb 23 jinxi 3
9 Historical Events That Occurred on Christmas Day Feb 21 cupcake 1
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Feb 20 amc 4
More from around the web