Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,190)

Showing posts 463,781 - 463,800 of513,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't defend your sects claims just say so no need for all this nonsensical miss direction above.
I see you don't even attempt to address the quotes from the Vatican web site.
What the matter Clay boo hoo hoo truth got your keyboard frozen? apparently so.
I can and do defend my 'sects' claims. And I will til i die. Its very easy to defend it too. You're nothing but an ignorant bigot. You make for easy refutation.

If you are seriously interested. I mean seriously interested in what we Catholics actually believe, then I will go thru every accusation. In fact, its my duty and pleasure too. Right now, using your criteria of 'Mary worship' and the quotes you used to prove it, you just threw the Angel Gabriel into idolatry for saying "Hail Mary, full of Grace". And Elizabeth worshiped Mary too when she said, "blessed are you amongst woman, and blessed is the fruit of your womb". And Mary herself was arrogant for saying, "all generations shall call me blessed".

Keep reaching you phony. Bearing false witness is the only thing that sustains fundamental Christianity. I love being on the receiving end of it too- believe it or not. It proves I'm on the correct team.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thanks for the blessing received.
I went back to your link thought this was appropriate from three pages before your link.
FOR CLAY AND ANTHONY.
FROM 2008
The Reformers never took out any books the RCC added books in 16th century.
The RCC says this is truth.
The New Catholic Encyclopedia affirms that Jerome rejected the Apocrypha as being canonical and that the councils of Carthage and Hippo did not establish the Old Testament canon. It states explicitly that this was not authoritatively done until the Council of Trent:
St. Jerome distinguished between canonical books and ecclesiastical books (the apocrypha). The latter he judged were circulated by the Church as good spiritual reading but were not recognized as authoritative Scripture....The situation remained unclear in the ensuing centuries....According to Catholic doctrine, the proximate criterion of the biblical canon is the infallible decision of the Church. This decision was not given until rather late in the history of the Church at the Council of Trent....The Council of Trent definitively settledanon. That this had not been done previously is apparent from the uncertainty that persisted up to the time of Trent. New Catholic Encyclopedia, II:390, III:29
The first general council of the Western church to dogmatically decree the Apocrypha to be part of the canon and therefore to be accorded the status of Scripture was the Council of Trent in the mid-sixteenth century. This was done contrary to the universal practice of the Jews and the church up to that time. And Trent places under anathema all who reject this teaching.
'If anyone does not accept as sacred and canonical the aforesaid books in their entirety and with all their parts, as they have been accustomed to be read in the Catholic Church and as they are contained in the Old Latin Vulgate Edition, and knowingly and deliberately rejects the aforesaid traditions, let him be anathema'(Fourth Session, Decree Concerning the Canonical Scriptures, of The Canons and Decrees of the Council of Trent [Rockford: Tan, 1978], 18).
I discovered to my surprise that it was the Roman Catholic Church, not the Protestant, which was responsible for the introduction of novel teachings very late in the history of the church. When one examines the related issues of Scripture, tradition, and the canon, the facts reveal that it is the Protestant teaching that is closest to both Scripture and the teaching of the truly historic catholic church.
Truth Matters
So as I stated in 2008 and now in 2013 You don't Need William Webster or James White to tell you all you need is the the officially sanctioned New Advent encyclopedia to know that Luther and the reformers never took any books out as I stated last week as I stated in 2008 and as I have affirmed once again. William and James are the distractions, their straw men they use to avoid the point the facts presented, they can't refute the evidence so for
This is why I post through these Pharisees like Anthony Clay Star and alike, you can put in front of them Iron clad evidence and they just simply stick their heads in the sand and ignore it and call you names and say your evil because you forgot to dot and i or cross a t.
FOR THE LOVE OF THEIR SOCIAL CLUB KNOWN AS THE RCC IS THEIR TRUE LOVE IT IS WHERE THEY TRULY HAVE PUT THEIR FAITH. ITS MAN MADE BUT THEY LOVE IT ANYWAY, MORE THAN GOD.
MAY GOD HELP THEM FOR ITS BEYOND ANY HUMAN POWER.
Isn't it interesting to see how,we posted years,back...I've found a,few old threads,
AND THAT I WAS POSTING ..contrary to what another poster HUSKER..KNIT AND PRAY as she known back then ...
said,I was NOT .And called me lying about it .an insult I hate ..
I forgive it . But want to set the record straight
I actually found this looking for SOMETHING else '...sniter poster I liked ..'but it's nice to know I was not sleep walking or LYING ..And that the few,of us,I found,said essentially the same things,...

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it... I tried to explain this to her, but she seems to think the bible is a short order cooks notes, that can be changed whe Rose feels like it. She is quite ignorant to respond to me too. We all have a right to an opinion.
Its quite simple,'so it is written so it will be done.'
For instance as far as I am concerne there is no grey are where homosexuality is concerned with the Catholic faith. I don't care how right societies values and trends think they are or how many lefties push fo it, my Church will never accept it.
Hmmm don't remember posting to you ...unless??? You are,someone else ..

I did not discuss your Church and homosexuals ...regarding doctrine ..ever

I did say that they go to Churches including Catholic Church..on another thread

It's,true . They go to Churches..so what ..

Said,NOT ONE THING about your Church opinion or teaching ...ever about homosexuals,...

As,far as the bible ..... Yes I believe it ..again your point???
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

nobody i8nsult anyone
its letters
yee
nobody touch you personally
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

liar if you sat that i touch you

no
yee with bless water and bless salt

me
i don't do that as others do toward me and my family

then
don't asked forgiveness from me
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

wicket people accusers
i don't fill shame wrote that
no
where is that cylinder
i am not care what others think about me
you hurt me and my family to much
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssss

if i go have gun tommorow i will find my enemy
yesssssss very easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal,
---
2Co 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2Co 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
Fantastic quote. Thankx

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
There is three sides to a triangle...And there are three sides to this
forum...
1.There is your side
2.There is my side
AND
3.There is God's side...
WHEN EITHER OF US... GO AGAINST ....COME UP SHORT....OR GO BEYOND GOD'S
SIDE...INTO CONJECTURE AND CARNAL ATTRIBUTES...we are in error....
GOD IS LOVE,..
WHEN WE DO NOT MANIFEST LOVE FOR EACH OTHER ...
GOD IS NO LONGER PRESENT...IN OUR DEBATE...
THERE SHOULD BE .... NO GRAY AREA ..
.FOR THEN THE DEBATE BECOMES A
SQUARE ...WHICH MEANS THE DEVIL IS INCLUDED AND CAN CLAIM EQUAL SPACE
IN THE DEBATE...
JESUS SAID ...HE IS THE TRUTH
Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
SO TRUTH IN LOVE SHOULD BE THE CRITERIA/PURPOSE OF OUR DISCOURSE..
Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Eph 4:15 --> But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
Eph 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
Eph 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ;
Eph 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
___
MY POSITION HERE IS AS A PASTOR (not necessarily your pastor) AND
TEACHER...
My calling is to preach teach publish and defend the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST...
my charge is..TO.PRESENT THE WORD ..GOD'S word...IN LOVE
IF I HAVE FAILED THE LOVE PART... I offer my APOLOGIES
MY DESIRE IS TO...CONFRONT WITH TRUTH...
Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
MY RESPONSIBILITY IS TO ...
2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
I hear you. And have learned a lot here .

Just ..we,all Live Jesus,I hope .

In the end He knows,

But there are a,lot of misconceptions floating around.

I think a lot of older Catholics were close TO WORSHIP with Mary .

We,also did not have bible study . AS SUCH ...yes it was in our weekly missals ..

But the Catechism ruled ..the,OLD BALTIMORE ONE ..

http://catecheticsonline.com/...

I think he RCC has changed some but people here can't admit that .
.that's,their problem not mine

They do have real bible study today .

who knows what the future brings,:)

But WE ALL HAVE THE SAME SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST .

We will be judged on what we knew...one by one .

We SHOULD ALL be open to the leading of he HOLY Spirit.

It's,Jesus,we should love ... He is our mediator

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

THERE IS ONLY ONE... NEW COVENANT...WILL AND TESTAMENT...

THERE IS ONLY ONE... NEW COVENANT...WILL AND TESTAMENT...CONTRACT BETWEEN GOD AND MAN AND IT IS ILLEGAL TO REVISE IT ...CHANGE IT......ADD TO IT...DELETE FROM IT...AFTER THE DEATH OF.... JESUS CHRIST...THE TESTATOR..

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the-IT -> covenants <--of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:-->

covenants <--DEFINED IN GREEK AS USED IN EPH 2:12 G1242 &#948;_ 3;&#945;&# 952;&#951; &#769;_ 4;&#951; diathe&#772;ke &#772; dee-ath-ay'-kay From G1303; properly a disposition, that is,(specifically) a contract (especially a devisory will):- covenant, testament.

~~~~

THE NEW -->TESTAMENT <--That the Roman Catholics reject IS THE COVENANT OF PROMISE...

-->TESTAMENT <--DEFINED IN GREEK G1242 &#948;_ 3;&#945;&# 952;&#951; &#769;_ 4;&#951; diathe&#772;ke &#772; dee-ath-ay'-kay From G1303; properly a disposition, that is,(specifically) a contract (especially a devisory will):- covenant, testament.

~~~ THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAVE ATTEMPTED TO REVISE THE NEW TESTAMENT They have attempted to impose, their own carnal assumptions...whic h is a violation against the original WILL AND TESTAMENT that was written by the testator (JESUS CHRIST) AFTER HIS DEATH...

Heb 9:15 And for this cause he/JESUS is the--> mediator <--of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

--> MEDIATOR <--DEFINED IN GREEK AS USED IN HEBREWS 9:15. G3316 &#956;^ 9;&#963;&# 953;&#769; &#964;_ 1;&#962; mesite&#772;s mes-ee'-tace From G3319; a go between, that is,(simply) an internunciator, or (by implication) a reconciler (intercessor):- mediator.

Heb 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the --->testator. <---

Heb 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the --->testator <--- liveth.

--->TESTATOR <--- DEFINED IN GREEK... AS USED IN HEBREWS 9:16-17 G1303 &#948;_ 3;&#945;&# 964;&#953; &#769;_ 2;&#949;&# 956;&#945; &#953; diatithemai dee-at-ith'-em-ahe e Middle voice from G1223 and G5087; to put apart, that is,(figuratively) dispose (by assignment, compact or bequest):- appoint, make, testator.

ON THE THIRD DAY JESUS ROSE AGAIN FROM THE DEAD...

TO BECOME THE -->EXECUTOR< -- OF HIS WILL...

THE NEW TESTAMENT... Executer EX'ECUTER, n.

One who performs or carries (A WILL AND TESTAMENT) into effect.[See executor.

JESUS HAS NO Co-executor

CO-EXECUTOR, n. A joint executor.

NOR DOES HE HAVE A CO-EXEC'UTRESS

CO-EXEC'UTRIX, n. A female executor; a woman appointed by a testator to execute his will.[The latter word is generally used.]

HE ALONE IS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS.

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

The Roman Catholic church has attempted to erect a partition between themselves and an other Christians saved by grace.

IN their effort of exclusiveness, they have exiled themselves and become strangers and foreigners, and refuse to be fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; while claiming to be the ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH They are feeding from a exotic source that is separate from the word of God,

THEY disclaim it. Presenting a placebo in its place...

they have wandered down a dead end street that offers no certain continuing dwelling place in eternity.

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

THE ONLY CITY THAT THEY HAVE FAITH IN ...

IS ROME ITALY. ALL INVITATIONS THEY OFFER (IS TO AN EARTHLY CITY AND A CARNAL ROAD MAP FOR DIRECTIONS.)

WITH THEIR CARNAL EXCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP

THE ONLY SALVATION THEY OFFER STARTS AND ENDS THERE...

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
This,may be her only outlet to the free world ..just saying ..
she can use good English is she so chooses. and she can read, she put Brasil on her post. I just pay her no never mind, all of us are used to her by now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

When We All Get To Heaven and sing along!

Sing the wondrous love of Jesus,
Sing His mercy and His grace.
In the mansions bright and blessed
He'll prepare for us a place.

Refrain:
When we all get to Heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
We'll sing and shout the victory!

While we walk the pilgrim pathway,
Clouds will overspread the sky;
But when traveling days are over,
Not a shadow, not a sigh.

Refrain:
When we all see Jesus,

Let us then be true and faithful,
Trusting, serving every day;
Just one glimpse of Him in glory
Will the toils of life repay.

Refrain:
When we all see Jesus,

Onward to the prize before us!
Soon His beauty we'll behold;
Soon the pearly gates will open;
We shall tread the streets of gold.

Refrain:
When we all see Jesus,
-

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

<quoted text>
I think you are very naive IP address is in Australia very pro Christian, Perth Freemantle are essential the same city been there work with colleagues who live there. There team just lost the AFL final game to Hawthorn, Well done Hawthorn good on ya Mates.
if I am not mistaken, she is a Serbian who had to flee from Kosovo beause of war.

just cut her some slack and move on.she doesn't attack anyone on here, well if she does, we don't know it.lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

When We All Get To Heaven and sing along! REVISED

ROMAN CATHOLIC VERSIONS

Sing the wondrous love of MARY
Sing HER mercy and His grace.
In the mansions bright and blessed
SHe'll prepare for us a place.

Refrain:
When we all see MARY,

While we walk the pilgrim pathway,
Clouds will overspread the sky;
But when traveling days are over,
Not a shadow, not a sigh.

Refrain:
When we all see MARY,

Let us then be true and faithful,
Trusting, serving every day;
Just one glimpse of HER in glory
Will the toils of life repay.

Refrain:
When we all see MARY,

Onward to the prize before us!
Soon HER beauty we'll behold;
Soon the pearly gates will open;
We shall tread the streets of gold.

Refrain:
When we all see MARY
-

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/04/cat...

You will probably have to cut/paste this one in your browser.

All of us need to be sure that HE is our deliverer. The current war against Christianity is aimed against any who name the name of God/Christ Jesus.

KM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Back up prophet, you got caught in a lie already. Why are you going on fanatic overdrive with the same cult pamphlets that oldg and everyone else uses? Don't you think we see the same recycled propaganda over and over? Its long refuted stuff. Come up with something a little more fresh than some 18th century writing by a Priest that made it onto a fundie leaflet and passed around the towns by the elders of the 'evangelical bible baptist Presbyterian witnesses' or whatever you call yourselves! Lol
You got caught already, knowingly spreading a lie that the Pope told us to worship Mary. Or you didn't proof read the pamphlet. Its ok, it happens.
Never tell a lie that is so easily proven a lie!!!!

Pope Worships Mary!- Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!
www.jesus-is-savior.com/.../pope_worships_mar ... Cached
A prayer to Mary offered up by the Catholic pontiff. Many deny that Catholics pray to Mary. Here is proof that not only do they pray to Mary, but ...

Mary Worship
www.inplainsite.org/html/mary_worship.html Cached
The Pope officially gave Mary the title “Queen of Heaven” and established a feast day honoring Mary, Queen of Heaven.
John Paul II worshipping Mary - presents of God ministry
www.remnantofgod.org/jp2mary.htm Cached

Pope John Paul bowing before a statue of Mary in worship.(See below right pic as well) On May 7 Pope John Paul II dedicated his general audience to "the Virgin Mary ...

Mary worship!- presents of God ministry
www.remnantofgod.org/godmary.htm Cached
FIRST BIBLICAL SIGN OF MARY WORSHIP "And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain ... POPE DECL ARES CATHOLICS MUST

WORSHIP MARY
AntiChristPope: POPE WORSHIPS CATHOLIC MARY
antichristpope.blogspot.com/.../04/pope-worsh ... Cached
"Queen of peace, pray for us! Our gaze is directed toward you in great fear, to you do we turn with ever-more insistent faith in these times marked by many ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Clay you are such a little weasel. To all reading along.
I said, as the bible backs me up we have some 6000 years of human history recorded in the Bible from Adam and Eve on after the fall of mankind. to go from 2 to 7 billion inhabitants today no one questions, not genetics not anthropology none that this occurred in some 6000 years give or take. The math is sound and highly plausible.
How old the earth is I have never said I have not seen any conclusive evidence for an age one way or the other, I stated we don't know how much time transpired in the Garden before the Fall as they did not record time the Bible is silent on this, as there was no death we can assume fairly that there was no need. We record time now after the fall because we Age and have children before the fall neither had occurred yet.
So please stop being such a disingenuous deceitful liar saying I teach the world is 5000 years old. I don't never said I did.
However if you keep doing all this lying, that is not so bad either for my case is strengthened with those truly seeking truth and they will see from your actions you don't have a case, that your assertions are false.
Again this is your man made straw man attributing falsehoods to me as you can't address the fact your sect has been debunked as the one true Yadda Yadda
Ge 1:1 ¶ In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

There is no reference point as to when in history this creation occurred....
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Jesus the Good Shepherd
…8"All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9"I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.…
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

John 10:1
"Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

John 10:3
The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

John 10:7
Therefore Jesus said again, "Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
John 10:1
"Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.
John 10:3
The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
John 10:7
Therefore Jesus said again, "Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep.
thankfully he is the gate to the Sheep, even tho the goats eat the same grass.
it isn't hard to figure out which that you are marge.

and God just gave that to me, just 4 U.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>she can use good English is she so chooses. and she can read, she put Brasil on her post. I just pay her no never mind, all of us are used to her by now.
Oh ..I usually scroll after someone said her English not good .. it some times I say God Bless her ...:)

She sounds sad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 463,781 - 463,800 of513,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••