Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 599565 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#480542 Oct 6, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
____
LOOK i GIVE YOU WHAT THE GOD SAID IN HIS WORD..
THIS IS WHERE FAITH IN GOD FINDS IS GERMINATED AND BROUGHT TO FRUITION...
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
THE BIBLE SAYS...
Jud 1:22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jud 1:23 And others save with fear,
pulling them out of the fire;
hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
You must have faith in God...faith in a church will only confuse you, and give you a false sense of security..
You have already experienced the diapointment from having faith in an earthly religious system..
I want to introduce you to a personal relationship with your
creator...(with out the middle man,(mans religiosity)
that only muddies the waters by their own interpretations RHETORIC THEOLOGY and conjecture.
Jesus words were personal in his dealings with individuals while he was bodily upon the earth...
AND AT NO TIME WAS IT THE SAME WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT HE CALLED.
HE SAID ..
Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
He has not changed...He still calls men personally and separates
them unto HIMSELF...
The voice of pleading mercy, Mat_11:28-30. Labor is for active manhood; heavy-laden for suffering, patient womanhood. The invitation is to PERSONALLY commit and submit; to come and to bow under the yoke of the Fatherís will. Submission and obedience are the secrets of the blessed life.
What God is offering you is Son-ship...

a personal relationship ...AS A FATHER WITH HIS SON

This begins by being SPIRITUALLY regenerated...from a sinner to a saint..

BY BEING BORN OF THE SPIRIT...NEW BIRTH..

GENEVA COMMENTARY DATED 1611

John 3:3
(2) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot (d) see the (e) kingdom of God.

(2) The beginning of Christianity consists in this,

that we know ourselves not only to be corrupt in part,

but to be wholly dead in sin:

so that our nature has need to be created anew,

with regard to its qualities,

which can be done by no other power,

but by the divine and heavenly, by which we were first created.

(d) That is, "go in", or "enter", as he expounds himself below in (Joh_3:5).

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

(e) The Church: for Christ shows here how we come to be citizens

and

to have anything to do in the city of God.
yTube

AOL

#480543 Oct 6, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480544 Oct 6, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you are a descendent of apes????
No. Are you?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#480545 Oct 6, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Here for your periodic attention fix, I see.
Nope, wrong again, Mikey....lol
http://chirho.me/memes/wp-content/uploads/201...
Its all made up stuff! Even the picture you posted is made up by someone with a artistic imagination.

Go to your church and tell your priest you want to become a Roman catholic priest just like him. Tell him you want to be equal to him. EQUAL! His first reaction to you will be to laugh at you. Right!

If God didn't want me to post, he would have cancelled me out by now. STILL POSTING!..going strong!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#480546 Oct 6, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
____
LOOK i GIVE YOU WHAT THE GOD SAID IN HIS WORD..
THIS IS WHERE FAITH IN GOD FINDS IS GERMINATED AND BROUGHT TO FRUITION...
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
THE BIBLE SAYS...
Jud 1:22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jud 1:23 And others save with fear,
pulling them out of the fire;
hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
You must have faith in God...faith in a church will only confuse you, and give you a false sense of security..
You have already experienced the diapointment from having faith in an earthly religious system..
I want to introduce you to a personal relationship with your
creator...(with out the middle man,(mans religiosity)
that only muddies the waters by their own interpretations RHETORIC THEOLOGY and conjecture.
Jesus words were personal in his dealings with individuals while he was bodily upon the earth...
AND AT NO TIME WAS IT THE SAME WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT HE CALLED.
HE SAID ..
Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
He has not changed...He still calls men personally and separates
them unto HIMSELF...
The voice of pleading mercy, Mat_11:28-30. Labor is for active manhood; heavy-laden for suffering, patient womanhood. The invitation is to PERSONALLY commit and submit; to come and to bow under the yoke of the Fatherís will. Submission and obedience are the secrets of the blessed life.
....you have made your living as a preacher all your life and this is all you got?
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#480547 Oct 6, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Samuel 22:31
"As for God, His way is perfect: The LORD's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 119:140
Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and your servant loves them.
May God Bless you TK42.
TK??
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#480548 Oct 6, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help!!!!
The question was and still is: Are you saying you are a descendent of apes????
Are you saying the American museum of natural history is incorrect?

You are just playing a little game in your mind. Its fear that drives your motivation. Fear of questioning. Sad!

http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/past-exhibiti...
Sherlayne

Glen Gardner, NJ

#480549 Oct 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,...it's all us,..Lol.
First off ...just about CatholiCS.
There,is one CatholIC Church specifically says,it's,alternative ..welcomes,others not welcome by regular ChurCh....caters to the gay community evidently...a,few,like that on my search ..I'm sure they have mostly gay parishioners,
I have seen gays,at another Church I have Been to ..Regular old Church..they Dont card people,at the door ..But I saw,couples I'd,seen at the grocery .
THIS, list is,different ..traditional Catholic Churches were gays are welcome..so they say
On this list I see one listed where I went to grade school.
The first Parish actually in our city since the forties ..my grandmas,CHURCH.
NOTHING OF PROTESTANT .ABOUT IT THAT I KNOW,..masses at Normal Times,listed
YOU people see something you don't like
Has to be protestant ...sorry some,PROT denominations,
Are,strict traditional
SOME NOT ..obviously same for CATHOLic
Now there are some alternate non Catholics churches ..I have no idea,what's,different as,I don't go to one,
Also Protestant Churches s gay person would NEVER go to ..nor be wwelcome.
My only point on his,was to he poster ..whoever .
Gay people TO CHURCHES .....EVEN TO YOURS,.
Why don't they get rid of all their gay clergy? So far I've only seen them protected. Did you ever consider God MADE gays the way they are?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#480550 Oct 6, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't they get rid of all their gay clergy? So far I've only seen them protected. Did you ever consider God MADE gays the way they are?
nope for one reason.

God doesn't make people commit sin and homosexuality is a sin against humanity and more important GOD.

Location hidden

#480551 Oct 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone answer? I wasn't there were you?
Just maybe your own DNA is 100% that of chimps. You should check it out? You might be surprised.
Was mankind created about 8,000 years ago as many christians claim or about 800,000 years ago as many christians claim? Shouldn't you know that?
A Christian will answer: No, I am a descendent of Adam/Eve..
A non Christian will answer: Yes...I am a descendent of apes..

The guy I was talking with said he was not a descendent of Adam/Eve..hence the question..

Location hidden

#480552 Oct 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
You need help!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#480553 Oct 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
ReginaM. says..........Yes, the Bible is a Catholic book. History bears this out.
Michael says........Luke was the ONLY non-jewish gospel writer, therefore the gospels and all other bible writings were written by JEWISH writers. and Jews did not believe in sons of God, so magically long after these writers died the early catholic fathers who formed together, miraculously changed all writings to be UNDER the catholic banner, much like someone changing a Macdonalds big mac into a Wendys baconator.
UNBELIEVABLE!
According to the Orthodox, the Bible is not a catholic book...

Location hidden

#480554 Oct 6, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I CANT HEAR YOU. I HAVE A BANANA IN MY EAR.
Well that explains a lot of things to me now lol......come mister tally man tally me banana,daylight come and me want to go home!!! lol

Location hidden

#480555 Oct 6, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
My neighbor is. You should see him when he mows the yard with his shirt off. I don't know whether to close the window or throw a banana at him...

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#480556 Oct 6, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Tell me how much time lapsed from the time Cain left the presence of the Lord, until he knew his wife....
T ell me the amount of time lapsed between when Eve conceived her second and third child! U know, U still avoided the question!!! The question was, WHERE DID CAIN'S WIFE COME FROM? Was it his sister? Did Eve have other children before Seth was conceived?, because Seth would have only been the 3rd child. If this is the word directly from God, then there should be no contradictions, period!! But yet it seems as though there were extra people already on Earth before Adam and Eve were even created, and Cain took a wife from amongst these extra beings. Or did he take his sister as a wife?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#480557 Oct 6, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>According to the Orthodox, the Bible is not a catholic book...
Yo there my ghetto queen,the Bible? We all know that Christ is the Living Word and the Word is Christ. For God so loved the world.... Noone owns the Blessed Word.

Location hidden

#480558 Oct 6, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I CANT HEAR YOU. I HAVE A BANANA IN MY EAR.
You have only one ear???!!!

Location hidden

#480559 Oct 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Are you?
You are not a descendent of Adam/Eve...you are not a descendent of apes...what are you a descendent of???!!

Location hidden

#480560 Oct 6, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the American museum of natural history is incorrect?
You are just playing a little game in your mind. Its fear that drives your motivation. Fear of questioning. Sad!
You need help!!!!

Location hidden

#480561 Oct 6, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> My neighbor is. You should see him when he mows the yard with his shirt off. I don't know whether to close the window or throw a banana at him...
Why throw it at him?? How would you like some nut at McDonald to throw a hamburger at you!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 18 min Paul Porter1 258
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 4 hr Tricky little mon... 84,300
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Gee Tee 9,601
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... Jul 27 tomin cali 1
News Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Jul 26 pazuzu 91
News Pope previews long-awaited climate letter Jul 25 pazuzu 14
News Poll: US views of Francis dim; a plunge in appr... Jul 24 Bug Spray 20
More from around the web