Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 595970 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#480415 Oct 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the conflicting genealogies offered up in the "new" that caused this. They should have left well enough alone. All they did was compound the realization that the writings are errant.
Those two genealogists,explained above

From Two different Davidic lines
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#480416 Oct 5, 2013
What about the "backslider" or somebody that forsakes the Lord? The Bible says he will suffer loss (rewards, etc.)- but he himself shall be saved! "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus the Messiah. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: BUT HE HIMSELF SHALL BE SAVED; yet so as by fire." -- 1 Corinthians 3:11-15

We become the BODY OF the Messiah!

For we are MEMBERS OF HIS BODY, of his flesh, and of his bones." Ephesians 5:30

Now ye are the BODY OF the Messiah, and members in particular." 1 Corinthians 12:18

What if we later - BELIEVE NOT?

Our salvation is so secure - even if we BELIEVE NOT after we're saved, because we become part of Him (the body of the Messiah), "...yet he abideth faithful: HE CANNOT DENY HIMSELF." "If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: HE CANNOT DENY HIMSELF." 2 Timothy 2:13 But what if I sin an awful sin? Corinthians 5 reports of an awful sin in the church. And even though Paul commands ".. To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh" - Paul still speaks of that person being saved - "...that the spirit MAY BE SAVED.. " It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife...To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit MAY BE SAVED in the day of the Lord Jesus." 1 Corinthians 5:1,5

To lose your salvation - makes God a LIAR!

With all the PROMISES from God to KEEP you, to SAVE you, to PRESERVE you - to even suggest you could lose your salvation - is to call God a LIAR! "...he that BELIEVETH NOT GOD hath made him a LIAR; ..." 1 John 5:10 Why do people doubt their salvation? They trust in feelings rather than the word of God. "He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool:..." Proverbs 28:26 They are confused by the simplicity of salvation. "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from THE SIMPLICITY that is in the Messiah."
2 Corinthians 11:3 They trust in tradition or church teachings rather than the word of God. "Making the word of God of none effect through your TRADITION,..."Mark 7:13 They trust in their own righteousness."... and all OUR RIGHTEOUSNESSES are as filthy rags;..." -- Isaiah 64:6

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480417 Oct 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Those two genealogists,explained above
From Two different Davidic lines
The obvious error in that is that "lineage" was determined from the firstborn male of each and every generation....all the way back through and even preceding the Sumerian bloodlines. That is where the "Abrahamic" line actually comes from.
Any deviation from it renders the line "broken" and the blood impure from that point on..
There can NOT be two different lines of firstborn within any genealogy...it is simply impossible, and any attempt to modify that sequence is purely adulterated obfuscation and deceit on the part of the perpetrator(s).
The Sumerians show thousands and thousands of years of the "blood rule"...but the "universal church" had to construct a fabricated genealogy in order to make it appear that it was factual.
In their zeal, they implicated themselves to the forgery involved in the duplicity of errant genealogies.
You are welcome to believe these two fellows if you wish.
I do not...the evidence is against the proposition.
truth

Perth, Australia

#480418 Oct 5, 2013
don't used my name in vain

It is from God hide many secrets
but who search will discover
when you descover many things
how you will act?!
Holy Scripture teach you;'act with conciseness and understanding'.

Where is cylinder?

Peace be with you all.

Pray for those who don't have peace.

INRI
truth

Perth, Australia

#480419 Oct 5, 2013
Under sky everything have name and identification
direction as well symbols too.

n
truth

Perth, Australia

#480420 Oct 5, 2013
your Abraham need blessing
find where

'Everything will past my words not..did you abuse and accuse prosecuted rest and killed many prophets'

read in act bible

I born in past 7 generation from first branch my family.

Why Abraham need blessing.

Abraham is not real Creator..many have fathers and fore-fathers as well fore-mothers..

'i been before'
who?..your Creator..

Holy Scripture tell you
-don't be deceived
-don't be posses

What Abraham say he will curse!!!

aa just like that
Why?
Why Abraham need blessing? read in act=bible
From whom!

I told you who liked that people going be split.

satan go away from meeeeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#480421 Oct 5, 2013
Don't force me wrote always some things.

Universal pain is universal Crown that church is where

INRI

Where is cylinder ?

Dear God
Why Lord need cylinder?
truth

Perth, Australia

#480422 Oct 5, 2013
satanic wicket people are liars they want set up anything against everyone.

It is written
righteousness people don't have any rights.

it is written
Its exist
-very low wicket organization
-very high organization

to destroy or ruin every person and every family

Is then error or sin?

maybe that sort of as Paul Saul as accuse and prosecute liked sit on place which not belong to him..
he have blessing from Ananias o yee where in Damaskus

Peter say; 'Ananias why you laying Holy Spirit.'

yeeeeeeeee

Jesus have two recommendation
-his spirit
-n.mother

now other wicket satanic layers as accusers and abusers are around me every day..

i say to you
your corupt law is not my law
false wicket satanic spirit are not my witness

serve to your evil
not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I say to you

Where is cylinder?
no nuke
no bio

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#480423 Oct 5, 2013
who="RoSesz" DEAREST FATHER ,
We come before you this,week.
Asking again for healing for those in need .
Nick..pad..Preston
And those in my family and in everyone's here .
We thank you that Kay is home with GIF and pray
To lessen any pain she has .
We pray for your grace o our families and your Spirit
To touch those who font know You I'm their hearts.
We as,you PLEASE help our LEADERS DO THEIR WORK
to benefit the Country.
Lastly we pray that call on his forum be granted peace
And lessen anger between us .
In Jesus name ..
AMEN

----------
Beautiful! Thank you. AMEN!
KM
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#480424 Oct 5, 2013
Concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Oh another dumb dumb post that takes no effort, no biblical or historical research.
Did you get it from a generic hate site with blanks just insert the person or group you can't debate with??
There is absolutely NOTHING to debate, NOTHING to discuss and NOTHING to deliberate over. The TRUE biblical interpretation of the bible (began and ended) in 3872, 393 and 397AD.
The TRUTH of TRUE Apostolic Church History has been verified, authenticated and proven (over and pver and by the "vast majority" of Historian authors and writers both Catholic and Protestant from the first 1500 years of the Catholic Church. You "bible only (relative truth) fundies,should just "go argue with the rest of your 42,000 inconsistent and contradicting denomination, who don't agree with your either. We as Catholics (all know)that the TRUTH has, is and will always be grounded in Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One True Catholic Church --and----in the God, who is not the author of your bible only confusion and chaos!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#480425 Oct 5, 2013
who="DeAngelo of Memphis" Yea, but U still ignored the contradiction. Whether Cain met his wife in refuge or as soon as he was banished to the wilderness this is still an utter contradiction to how life began as far as the number of people present. Is it possible that Cain took a sister as a bride and had offspring? Like I said, U and many others never examine the text. U just believe what U're told because U're taught that if U question what is obviously questionable, U will suffer a terrible fate. So can U explain this contradiction?

----------

I've spent much of the last 66 years 'examining the text', and the more I study it, the more the questions/contradictions disappear.
I've done a LOT of questioning, and have less and less fear of 'a terrible fate', and am more and more convinced that my heavenly Father loves me.

The first 14 years I was taught the Bible stories...then I met the Author of The Book, and started studying it for my self.

Again, what are those 'contradictions' in the gospels? There were many things that happened on those last days, and all could not be written down. Each man wrote the things that he himself witnessed.

KayMarie

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480426 Oct 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The obvious error in that is that "lineage" was determined from the firstborn male of each and every generation....all the way back through and even preceding the Sumerian bloodlines. That is where the "Abrahamic" line actually comes from.
Any deviation from it renders the line "broken" and the blood impure from that point on..
There can NOT be two different lines of firstborn within any genealogy...it is simply impossible, and any attempt to modify that sequence is purely adulterated obfuscation and deceit on the part of the perpetrator(s).
The Sumerians show thousands and thousands of years of the "blood rule"...but the "universal church" had to construct a fabricated genealogy in order to make it appear that it was factual.
In their zeal, they implicated themselves to the forgery involved in the duplicity of errant genealogies.
You are welcome to believe these two fellows if you wish.
I do not...the evidence is against the proposition.
Oh please

My younger sister is still of my father's,blood line .
We are talking GOD ..who knows from whence we all come ..

Jesus the LEGAL firstborn of Joseph (adopted)

Mary ..his mother . Both descended from different Davidic bloodline .

A descendant of David ...
.believe ..don't ....

Those two links,spell it out .

You will not disprove the bible to any believer ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480427 Oct 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="RoSesz" DEAREST FATHER ,
Nick..pad..Preston
to benefit the Country.
In Jesus name ..
AMEN
----------
Beautiful! Thank you. AMEN!
KM
AMEN

Our to pray here once a week at 9 on Saturday ...thanks for your agreement ..And glad you are home ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480428 Oct 5, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
If heaven is suppose to be Gods spiritual world, where was God before he created heaven? What was the purpose of God for all time before if there was nothing?
The bible is full of contradictions and half or non truths......check it out.
In the bible when a discrepancy occurs then one has to wonder where does the fiction stop, and where does the truth begin?
Catholics/Protestants all use the very same inspired words of God to practice their own conflicting doctrines from the very same book.
UNBELIEVABLE!......AND BUSTED!
Everywhere.

There is NO TIME for God ..there us No Before,God .

time is our measure ..not God's

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#480429 Oct 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
DEAREST FATHER ,
Nick..pad..Preston
to benefit the Country.
In Jesus name ..
AMEN
==========

In the Name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
Lord Jesus, we thank you that you have brought us together
in fellowship and have kept our bond strong. We draw all our strength from you. We thank you for life, and for every goodness and blessing we enjoy that all comes from you. We thank you for Kayes return. Please keep her and Gif well.I thank you my Savior for all those here who have prayed for me and my "angel" caretaker.
Please help us to overcome sin and through Your great sacrifice to become more an image of you

We ask you these things in the Name of Jesus

Amen

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480430 Oct 5, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>That last comment was uncalled for.
It's her way ..Sera ..personal insults ..

I posted a,link of TRADITIONAL Catholic Churches that SAY they are gay friendly...ON THE LINK ..not Protestant..... Catholic

She has to insult me to refute ..

I'm not answering any of her posts .
truth

Perth, Australia

#480431 Oct 5, 2013
12 3 6 9

my measure

I'N' R I

DON'T USED MY NAME IN VAIN
HEAVEN=NEVA EH

REMEMBER

rejection

it is written
stumbling block which someone reject

where life exist
a nkh

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy

don't used my name in vain

Where is cylinder?

Who liked stay on god place?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480433 Oct 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please
My younger sister is still of my father's,blood line .
We are talking GOD ..who knows from whence we all come ..
Jesus the LEGAL firstborn of Joseph (adopted)
Mary ..his mother . Both descended from different Davidic bloodline .
A descendant of David ...
.believe ..don't ....
Those two links,spell it out .
You will not disprove the bible to any believer ..
I don't need to...it does that all by itself.
I simply explained how "succession" has been determined throughout history.
Willful ignorance is no excuse in the light of facts...and I provided just that...and you rejected them.
End of any rational discussion.

Location hidden

#480434 Oct 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the conflicting genealogies offered up in the "new" that caused this. They should have left well enough alone. All they did was compound the realization that the writings are errant.
Genealogies have nothing to do with it...

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

There is no way to tell how long the above event lasted....

Location hidden

#480435 Oct 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
DEAREST FATHER ,
Nick..pad..Preston
to benefit the Country.
In Jesus name ..
AMEN
Mt 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 11 hr Mr Sir 9,528
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Tue 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Jun 26 Earthling-1 118
News Pope urges revolution to save Earth, fix 'perve... Jun 25 Sterkfontein Swar... 30
News Delamaide: Pope joins bank critics Jun 23 Eleanor 1
More from around the web