Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,311
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#480071 Oct 3, 2013
its very easy set up with para-satanic evil program
toward many people victimise as well accuse abuse asult prosecurted rest so on..

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#480072 Oct 3, 2013
Is Missing Sunday Mass a Mortal Sin?

Missing Sunday Mass is a serious sin because you are putting something else at a higher priority than God.

Among Catholics who do not attend Mass weekly, distinct differences in the reasons cited for missing Mass are related to their frequency of Mass attendance. For some it is an issue of schedules, health, or other responsibilities, while for others the reason is related to their attitudes about their faith.

Location hidden

#480073 Oct 3, 2013
There be many catlicks walking around with un confessed sin.

Is it possible for a person with a mortal sin still on his soul to die and go to heaven?

Answer: No. "To die in mortal sin without repenting and accepting Godís merciful love means remaining separated from him forever by our own free choice" (CCC 1033).

The above answer is what I was taught from the git-go...

BTW...the old "ace in the hole purgatory" is no longer an option....now the catlicks teach there is no such place!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#480074 Oct 3, 2013
28 ..22 years minimum para evil program

Did people have rights on bread and milk?
in shopping center who waiting thereeeeeeeeeee
o yes they waiting thereeeeeeeeeeee house
someone can go inside without knocking too

Did you pray one have to died or divorce?
Is that Satanic evil spirit want?

99% victims

by

“the final days are upon us”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#480075 Oct 3, 2013
Matthew 24 ~ Jesus: then they will deliver you to tribulation .. and will kill you .. and you will be hated by all nations because of my name ... https://praiseorbash.com/voteFeed/vote...

Location hidden

#480076 Oct 3, 2013
dadmans abode wrote:
Matthew 24 ~ Jesus: then they will deliver you to tribulation .. and will kill you .. and you will be hated by all nations because of my name ... https://praiseorbash.com/voteFeed/vote...
Matthew 24 says that???? Your Bible is defected....get a refund!!!

My Bible has 61 verses in Matthew 24 and it says a lot more than that!!!!!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#480077 Oct 4, 2013
now you need know about cross
i love you all
i fill very good
truth

Perth, Australia

#480078 Oct 4, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...

i make few maps extra
my tiny place
vojne jezera its mean before is been in water
i drove map
universaly aquarius

i drove map too
o lord of universe

no no no you are not any lord not at all

ones implimented finish

i am as i am

heaven=neva eh

now

entire universum

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its my secret
others using my name in vain

n

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#480079 Oct 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not just the verse you need to look at. You need to look at what Peter actually did and how the Church he headed came to fruition. Peter ordained Ignatius and set the Church up in Antioch. He ordained and taught Clement of Rome along with the Apostle Paul. The Church has been structurally visible since. You shouldn't be so jealous of the man. Maybe someday you'll be forced to give up your comfortable lifestyle and horses and be crucified for Jesus Christ like Peter was. Could you do it?
now why am I not surprised that you couldn't tell us what those keys were.
Clay

United States

#480080 Oct 4, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can honestly think that God was pleased with where the CC was,wrapped up in politics and the Inquisiton ..even if they ( Snipped).
The Catholic Church brought the Gospel to the world with no tv; no internet, no published Bibles or books, no motorized transportation; through plagues and famine; for the first 300 yrs, most of her hierarchy was arrested and martyrd.

During some periods of a less than perfect Papacy, the CC was building hospitals and feeding the poor using some of the greatest saints in our history. This is Our Lords mystical bride. Remember Rose, people need to greatly exaggerate and magnify the sins of this Church- even falsely placing blame on them when they don't deserve it- in order to debunk her.

I don't believe for a second God wills for Evangelicals to convert Catholics into
Protestantism. Of all the good you born agains do, you do not get credit for bringing people OUT of the Catholic Church.

Having said that, I don't necessarily doubt that God called people like Preston and Confrint to help stop the bleeding that humans created. Face it, the moral decay since the 60's required an extreme action by God, perhaps. I'm not pretending to know His ways, but it would seem logical to use certain men where they are at. Evangelicals have done great things pulling people out of the gutter and telling them about Jesus Christ. Many lives have been saved as a result of them. Are the pastors telling them the full Gospel truth? Probably not, but it doesn't matter when someone is so messed up. At least they were shown by the evangelical pastor how to turn their lives to Christ, allowing Jesus to work in their hearts. That's how I see it... God definitely has worked with protestants where they are at. I believe His will is for you to not stay out there in Protestantism though.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#480081 Oct 4, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
IF PER CHANCE CHRIST BUILT HIS CHURCH UPON PETER...(WHICH IS AN
ERRONEOUS ASSUMPTION)
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS SOCIETY HAS NO MORE CLAIM TO IT...SCRIPTURALLY...
THAN ANY
OTHER GROUP THAT CLAIMS TO BE CHRISTIAN....ON THE EARTH..
If per chance Christ built His Church (WHICH HE DID) upon Peter (WHICH HE ALSO DID)---and----(WHICH IS BIBLICALLY TRUE in MATTHEW 16).....The (ONE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH--INITIATED BY JESUS HIMSELF)
is the ONLY CHURCH that has the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH--(claim to it scripturally) because IT WAS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH in 382,393 and 397AD ---FROM THE EARLY CHURCH FATHERS OF THE CHURCH THAT GAVE "ALL OF US CHRISTIANS" the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible confirmed, verified and authenticated over and over and over again by the vast majority of Church Historicans and Apologist authors and writers (both Catholic and Protestant)......... Your refusing to admit the TRUTH Confrinting, CANNOT nor WILL EVER change over 2000 years of TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH HISTORY.
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#480082 Oct 4, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pride and arrogance that causes someone like you to read the words of men who were taught by the apostles and say they were wrong. No, my faith is in Christ and His Body the Church, which He founded. It's not in Catholic haters 2000 years later who say they're part of some invisible church consisting of anybody who has faith in the bible alone and who claim inspiration but can't even agree with the protestant standing next to him. Sorry.
The Pharisee in his Arrogance and deceit makes a Straw man no surprise.

I never said any one specific early Church father was wrong.
I have quoted early church fathers that disagree with the RCC assertions in context though.

I said you and your RCC cheery pick them and quote them out of context, and then make a claim they all agreed on everything unanimously when they did not.

The early church fathers on all sorts of issues can be found to disagree. Eucharist is literal of figurative, Baptism for infants only for adults,

Here is one belief they all held and I have yet to see any writing of any early church father differ on, NOT to be political not to join any army, and not to wage war under any circumstances then along came the crusades some 1000 years later.

you and your sect take hypocrisy to whole new and higher level then mankind has seen before.
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#480083 Oct 4, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, the bible supports it. The early Church taught it. I'm just trying to understand whether you think baptism itself, the water and the invocation actually conveys grace or not.
You are a laugh that is for sure.

Here is how your debating skills go.

RCC says sun rises in the West all early church fathers unanimously agree.

We post an early church father's quote showing he believed it rises in the East.

You respond

Dan, the bible supports it don't ask me where. The early Church taught it not sure who but I can get some cheery picked out of context quotes from new advent if you like. I'm just trying to understand whether you think the sun is hot and conveys heat, please go down this rabbit trail with me as I am trying to avoid the point of your post cause I really can't defend my man made tradition.

LOL you are hoot and that is about it.
Clay

United States

#480084 Oct 4, 2013
Concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pharisee in his Arrogance and deceit makes a Straw man no surprise.
I never said any one specific early Church father was wrong.
I have quoted early church fathers that disagree with the RCC assertions in context though.
I said you and your RCC cheery pick them and quote them out of context, and then make a claim they all agreed on everything unanimously when they did not.
The early church fathers on all sorts of issues can be found to disagree. Eucharist is literal of figurative, Baptism for infants only for adults,
Here is one belief they all held and I have yet to see any writing of any early church father differ on, NOT to be political not to join any army, and not to wage war under any circumstances then along came the crusades some 1000 years later.
you and your sect take hypocrisy to whole new and higher level then mankind has seen before.
The cherry picking of the Church fathers is done by your side. You flat out ignore the most damning aspects of their writings, and you embrace some that only appear to validate the fundie theology.
There were disagreements among the Church leaders in every decade since 33 AD. There are still disagreements today too. This is all the more reason why Christ installed a Church and not a list of Books. Anthony is right, you guys are very arrogant to think you know more about the Ministry of Jesus Christ than Ignatius and Clement- who walked, ate and slept beside the Apostles. When they speak of what the Church and Eucharist is, than THAT is what the Church and Eucharist are.
You have no authority to show up 2,000 yrs later, and undo what these men taught. You're just a dude with a fairly new printed Bible that contains SOME of what SOME of the Apostles wrote.
yTube

AOL

#480085 Oct 4, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#480086 Oct 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The cherry picking of the Church fathers is done by your side. You flat out ignore the most damning aspects of their writings, and you embrace some that only appear to validate the fundie theology.
There were disagreements among the Church leaders in every decade since 33 AD. There are still disagreements today too. This is all the more reason why Christ installed a Church and not a list of Books. Anthony is right, you guys are very arrogant to think you know more about the Ministry of Jesus Christ than Ignatius and Clement- who walked, ate and slept beside the Apostles. When they speak of what the Church and Eucharist is, than THAT is what the Church and Eucharist are.
You have no authority to show up 2,000 yrs later, and undo what these men taught. You're just a dude with a fairly new printed Bible that contains SOME of what SOME of the Apostles wrote.
Your new pope Francis just indicated that the previous administration of the roman catholic church were NARCISISSTIC. The same men that you have boasted about continously on this forum.

What does that say about you?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#480087 Oct 4, 2013
Pope Francis the new gun in town claims he is going to clean house of the narcissistic hirearchy of the catholic church, then he is going to make PJohn a saint, one of the very men he claimed was part of the problem. UNBELIEVABLE BUFFOONS!

Where was Pope Francis voice when he was in the #2 spot as a cardinal for many years? SILENCE!

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#480088 Oct 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not just the verse you need to look at. You need to look at what Peter actually did and how the Church he headed came to fruition. Peter ordained Ignatius and set the Church up in Antioch. He ordained and taught Clement of Rome along with the Apostle Paul. The Church has been structurally visible since. You shouldn't be so jealous of the man. Maybe someday you'll be forced to give up your comfortable lifestyle and horses and be crucified for Jesus Christ like Peter was. Could you do it?
Clay says....Its not just the verse you need to look at. You need to look at what Peter actually did and how the Church he headed came to fruition.

Michael says...OH!!....Lets just EVERYONE! "CHERRY PICK" whatever the bibe says, disregard what WE DON'T like and just mold what we individuallly like and create MILLIONS of differernt meanings.

BRILLIANT!! CLAY (LOL)

UNBELIEVABLE!
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#480089 Oct 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only arrogant but dumb

The HOLY SPIRIT is alive and functioning as he did in 33AD with the same SPIRIT THAT IS OMNIPOTENT OMNISCIENT and speaking to those he dwells in today leading them teaching them in all Jesus taught just as Jesus promised when he left.

I walk with the same Spirit in me today as Peter did, I make mistakes as great as he did and sin as great as he did.

My calling clearly is not the same as his, but I am his equal in Spirit that is for sure. The bible tells me so, his role was chosen not because he is better than me, Paul's life clearly was not before he was called. It was only because it pleased the Father. That is good enough for me, I am not jealous or think he is greater than I or any Church Father.

I am sure they look at the age we live and marvel at how life has changed and God chose us for this time because it pleases him.
At my finger tip I have access to first 300 years of early church fathers something they could never have imagined when they walked on earth.

YOU make dead Men Idols and make graven images of them and worship them, by bowing before statues of them and pray to them, I do not, I bow before no man no pope especially something made in the likeness of someone nobody knows what they looked like when they were alive. Your man made acts of worship are ABSURD, Peter would never allow it the Bible declares it, nor would Paul the Bible tells us so.

But here is the RCC's conundrum , it claims Unanimous early church fathers believing the same, but HISTORY shows this claim to be false.

Yes you can quote early church fathers that shot down big time what I assert. I never said you did not nor could not. You have no disagreement there with me, that again is your straw man.

But I don't need unanimous consent as I never claimed my positions or assertions were based on it. I don't claim authority for my dogma that my sect is the one and only based on unanimous early church father's beliefs.

BUT THE RCC SECT DOES.

AND THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY BECAUSE WHAT YOU CLAIM AS THE BASIS OF YOUR RCC'S AUTHORITY AS THE ONE TRUE YADDA YADDA TURNS OUT TO BE FALSE, when one examines the biblical and historical facts.

You have no case the claim the emperor is wearing clothes till the cows come home but he is not.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#480091 Oct 4, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
If per chance Christ built His Church (WHICH HE DID) upon Peter (WHICH HE ALSO DID)---and----(WHICH IS BIBLICALLY TRUE in MATTHEW 16).....The (ONE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH--INITIATED BY JESUS HIMSELF)
is the ONLY CHURCH that has the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH--(claim to it scripturally) because IT WAS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH in 382,393 and 397AD ---FROM THE EARLY CHURCH FATHERS OF THE CHURCH THAT GAVE "ALL OF US CHRISTIANS" the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible confirmed, verified and authenticated over and over and over again by the vast majority of Church Historicans and Apologist authors and writers (both Catholic and Protestant)......... Your refusing to admit the TRUTH Confrinting, CANNOT nor WILL EVER change over 2000 years of TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH HISTORY.
~~~

Your refusing to admit the TRUTH Confrinting, CANNOT nor WILL EVER change over 2000 years of TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH HISTORY.

Your religious society has gone the same rout as many other benevolent organizations..

such as the A.S.P.C.A. It started out with GOOD INTENTIONS and

gravitated into big business...and as it grew it became more and more

arrogant and controlling....IT Now claims a monopoly and a franchise on

the most sought after goal of humanity..HEAVEN ITSELF.

IT CHANGED IT'S POLICIES (which was supposed to represent Christ) to carnal worldly attitudes and actions

AND

ABANDONED IT'S HONORABLE REASON FOR EXISTENCE EONS AGO.

Like some Colleges here in America that was instituted to train Ministers

there is no semblance of the reason/purpose for which they were first

established...

You keep propping up a dead carcass..and no matter how many cosmetics you add to make it appear to be alive...

One cannot get past the stench of sin debauchery and death in it's

mausoleums.

It stopped COMPOSEING AND GIVING GLORY TO GOD EONS AGO and NOW IT IS

DEOMPOSEING IN ITS OWN GLORY...

Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Married in 8,693
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 15 hr Cat74 11
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 17 hr kent 83,896
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Thu Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Thu Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Wed cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web