Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,655
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#479856 Oct 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Good nite but a Christian never actually dies. They're merely changed in a moment,in the twinkling of an eye.
Have you been there? Lying in bed, them telling you and your wife they don't think you are going to make it. Lying for days and thinking thinking thinking. Christ pulls you out of it and you prepare.No you are wrong. Dying is a process when you know ahead you are going to die. The moment of dying is different.
truth

Perth, Australia

#479857 Oct 3, 2013
satanic evil forces as air prince not prince for people or goodness of them

evil come to ruin
deceived and posses

they making systems and law of them but not for others
not for good or righteousness

it is written

wicket satanic people are thirsty of good and righteousness people souls..

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#479858 Oct 3, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
I am not a scholar.I am not snmart.I am on a journey just as all of you.
Mrge who fancies herself as some type of minister doesnt know the Bible is clear on one thing. and here is the verse that agrees with your words that you have posted in the past.

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

I know that Sera doesn't like to read words like these but

OXBORE AND MARGE ARE IDIOTS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND YOU CAN THROW OLDJG IN THE GARAGE WITH THEM, ALL THREE OF THEM SMELL,

but Gods People have that sweet Savor about them.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#479859 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>Have you been there? Lying in bed, them telling you and your wife they don't think you are going to make it. Lying for days and thinking thinking thinking. Christ pulls you out of it and you prepare.No you are wrong. Dying is a process when you know ahead you are going to die. The moment of dying is different.
God is a God of the living, not of the dead.

John 8:51-52 and Mark 12:27.

Location hidden

#479860 Oct 3, 2013
marge wrote:
If someone preaches they have got blessings from praying to dead people is not a Christian imo.
thankfully God doesn't care about what marge thinks.

don't you think it is strange that GIF/KAY, myself and Ros along with LTM like them?

and the catholics along with marge AND osbore DONT?

I for one don't wish to be associated in group 2.

Location hidden

#479861 Oct 3, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not ever once hear me say I called on the dead at one time!
My kids know its a sin to pray to the dead.
if your kids pray for you, it is to late. you are already dead, we can smell your stench all over the internet.
truth

Perth, Australia

#479862 Oct 3, 2013
evil serve evil

don't cry when i died

Which corupt diploma you want?
How much you trust corupt diploma?
zero

Location hidden

#479863 Oct 3, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Mrge who fancies herself as some type of minister doesnt know the Bible is clear on one thing. and here is the verse that agrees with your words that you have posted in the past.
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
I know that Sera doesn't like to read words like these but
OXBORE AND MARGE ARE IDIOTS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND YOU CAN THROW OLDJG IN THE GARAGE WITH THEM, ALL THREE OF THEM SMELL,
but Gods People have that sweet Savor about them.
I know you are the real deal. I read your posts carefully. You have studied . You have lived it. You know. I will continue to learn from you. Thanks.

Location hidden

#479864 Oct 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>God is a God of the living, not of the dead.
John 8:51-52 and Mark 12:27.
Tony. Do you understand? I am not talking about the dead. I am talking about my coming an eyelash away from dying.Christ was there in my heart and there was peace. How can you miss that point to propagandize about something I wasn't even talking about. am not talking about Topix . I am talking about real life. Not little comments and arguments. Remember cause you will be there one day. If my testimony about Christ is less important than you making a point about praying to the dead which was not even talking about well well.

Location hidden

#479865 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>I know you are the real deal. I read your posts carefully. You have studied . You have lived it. You know. I will continue to learn from you. Thanks.
when I got Saved, I went to a church different that that of my moms and she didn't care.

she just wanted me in church, that was her main concern.

and there is so much difference between her and what we read from marge.

marge has been a worthless poster on this forum ever since she came on with LTM. LTM has grown in the Lord,

while marge has continued to romp with the devil, she has no discernment, nor has she learned to bridle her tongue. tho I must admit, her whining to LTM was kinda funny, like a petulant spoiled brat.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#479866 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>Tony. Do you understand? I am not talking about the dead. I am talking about my coming an eyelash away from dying.Christ was there in my heart and there was peace. How can you miss that point to propagandize about something I wasn't even talking about. am not talking about Topix . I am talking about real life. Not little comments and arguments. Remember cause you will be there one day. If my testimony about Christ is less important than you making a point about praying to the dead which was not even talking about well well.
There is no such thing as a dead Christian if they truly are a Christian. Scripture clearly shows God stating that if you keep His words you shall NEVER see death. Therefore you weren't gonna die. You were merely getting ready to transition from the flesh into that Spiritual body that happens in the moment in a twinkling of an eye.

Many people don't realize or understand the resurrection. The word resurrection has more than one meaning in the Greek. Resurrection for a Christian happens at the moment they transition from life in the flesh to life in the Spiritual body. In the moment in the twinkling of an eye.

There is no such thing as a dead Christian.

You sound like you were or have been having a pretty good pity party for yourself because of your suffering in the flesh that almost brought you to that transition,the transition that you call death. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DEAD CHRISTIAN.

When Lazarus died the people didn't understand why Christ wept. He didn't weep because Lazarus had """died" "",Christ wept because it saddened Him because He the resurrection was standing right there with them and they had no idea at all. That's what made Him weep. It made Him so sad that He not only wept but He groaned at their unbelief and lack of knowledge. I feel like doing the same for you. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DEAD CHRISTIAN.
truth

Perth, Australia

#479867 Oct 3, 2013
one night after prayers i left my rosary on table near kitchen where telephon stay
i fill so so horible

i fill as eletricity going over my back..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i told you before

5 up to 5 city
5 up to 5 city many city stay
i see as insert
yes insert 5 up to 5
name by name
name by name
as you see tears as pure see tears

5 by 5 insert by insert
city by city

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

no nuke
my mind is not yours

when i died don't cry

n
truth

Perth, Australia

#479868 Oct 3, 2013
you liked tri.pice o trip i c e

where
second from 26 words
secrets
ah yes soup opera from chicken tripice

whats deference between map and mljac as lunch

svaki dan jacaju kroz tajne kanale koje su iskopane u vodi ko kad vidis stomak od kokose

my anger going toward you as holy cross upsidown from holy peter kokos..
oni siljkasti sesir na piljak okreni naopako ko kokos slomljene trtuske
a gdje
pa na karti

sad ce oni novu tehnologiju

u ovom gradu nema vise nikog

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

lako ce oni to lipo nadoknadit sto nemaju

a vi
gdje ste stali
truth

Perth, Australia

#479870 Oct 3, 2013
anger=regna

now

for each secret each second
not to much

be bless
is march
25/25
52/52
2525 5252
martial art

to you my brothers and sisters
5 april $inj
i been between my people
they did not know that
but i been alone in my mind
upon me sky is been gry and dark after come very nice sunny day

o mate some my friends call old priest he is been very angry character neglected with long hair as you see him in film wicket film in dark Forrest
who is there with light usually cat going around

a mateeeeeeeeeeeeee
shut up mate
you serving evil in dark fiction film

my priest choose me
say something he replay
about what

nobody represent your group

you know
you have in head he replay
could you imagen that speech
ahhhhhhhhhh
da mi dragi Bog oprosti

to you
my brothers and systers
far away in land oceania
28 years ago

see b4 extra '17'
why
nothing
is that nice
no
in bible number have something its zero
zero=0
from god is that you need hide
zero or hole is something in hide
q
but i have 3x qqq
on deference explanation

march is sp.ring month
in geometric way
its describe on deference way
3x one s two t two connected one empty
from one word

i can wrote day by day
much more explanation without nothing

start with anything
Clay

United States

#479871 Oct 3, 2013
marge wrote:
I see no reason why I have to be gentle with Hermi's soul if he's praying to the dead he needs help from someone.
2Tim 1:16-18, the Apostle Paul prays for a dead man. Don't let some unauthorized pastor tell you it says something else.
truth

Perth, Australia

#479872 Oct 3, 2013
5000 years
see future

Are you for sure you calculated good?
1000 human years is one Jesus day

Could you imagine huge amount parallel universe many many many under loving power!!!

my mind is not yours

what they done to me and my family deeply hurt me
chuck

Dublin, OH

#479873 Oct 3, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it because Just Sayin', someone who seldom posts here, easily picked up on your hypocrisy and called you on it?
I wasn't going to reply but you continue to open your cake hole and look stupid, I can't resist. Read carefully and see how stupid you look.

This was my post to Anthony:
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...all this without Christ. Just like my family and friends...you are lost Tony.
God's Word says without the shredding of blood there is no remission of sins. The 4 basic gifts mention are receive because the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
Christ means nothing to you people. All your faith is in your pope and your church.

and Just Sayin reply to me:
There's a lot of wacky new ideas floating around, but this one is new to me:
"God's Word says without the shredding of blood..."

**Obviously making fine of my typo on "shredding" but you say he picked up on my hypocrisy. No...like you, just can't help from opening his cake hole. Actually he was insulting me but you wouldn't dare rebuke him now would you sweetheart.

**Just Sayin was making fun of the way I spelled SHEDDING. If he had stones, he'd tell he did and then you can apologize to me.
chuck

Dublin, OH

#479874 Oct 3, 2013
chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to reply but you continue to open your cake hole and look stupid, I can't resist. Read carefully and see how stupid you look.
This was my post to Anthony:
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...all this without Christ. Just like my family and friends...you are lost Tony.
God's Word says without the shredding of blood there is no remission of sins. The 4 basic gifts mention are receive because the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
Christ means nothing to you people. All your faith is in your pope and your church.
and Just Sayin reply to me:
There's a lot of wacky new ideas floating around, but this one is new to me:
"God's Word says without the shredding of blood..."
**Obviously making fine of my typo on "shredding" but you say he picked up on my hypocrisy. No...like you, just can't help from opening his cake hole. Actually he was insulting me but you wouldn't dare rebuke him now would you sweetheart.
**Just Sayin was making fun of the way I spelled SHEDDING. If he had stones, he'd tell he did and then you can apologize to me.
I used a bad choice of words in my last sentence to Just Sayin...I'm sorry.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#479875 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>Have you been there? Lying in bed, them telling you and your wife they don't think you are going to make it. Lying for days and thinking thinking thinking. Christ pulls you out of it and you prepare.No you are wrong. Dying is a process when you know ahead you are going to die. The moment of dying is different.
Pleaseee Nickie,dont talk about it anymore....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#479876 Oct 3, 2013
marge wrote:
I see no reason why I have to be gentle with Hermi's soul if he's praying to the dead he needs help from someone.
Marge,It is not Nicks soul that you need be concerned about. It is Your Own.You are correct in stating that you need not be gentle with Nicks soul. Lets pray that God will be gentle with your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey 48 min Serkan Turkbayram 6
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Mr Sir 8,518
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Mon Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE