Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,145)

Showing posts 462,881 - 462,900 of512,275
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Ox by the way my first comment was not directed at you
Did I say it was????

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

A person cannot understand Sola Scriptura,even its validity, unless they know its history. Those that incorrectly believe it means to refer to no other sources other than the Bible, unfortunately will never know the very Sola Scriptura they believe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Hermi my hubby agrees with all I say on here as he has the same ministry elsewhere and not online. No one can argue against our 'doctrine', from the Bible:)
why are you posting to me? I am a phony Christian. Go find another sinner to crucify so you can practice your version of Christianity that you say I dont understand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say it was????
I was trying to be kind to you to keep a semblance of friendship. Apparently that isnt going to happen so I am moving on to other things.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic does not aline with Scripture...
Show me Scripture says it is OK for a person to commit sexually perverted acts, as long as he uses a condom, to keep himself alive, or for any other reason...
If...and I say that sincerely, if God wants to lead him to salvation...He does not need a condom...
I said very clearly that no one is condoning the act and that is not what I am proposing. So there is no need for a Bible reference to back up something I do not believe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic does not aline with Scripture...
Show me Scripture says it is OK for a person to commit sexually perverted acts, as long as he uses a condom, to keep himself alive, or for any other reason...
If...and I say that sincerely, if God wants to lead him to salvation...He does not need a condom...
You have to keep him alive so he can hear God's word. After you teach him, pray with him, etc.,then if he does not repent,he uses the condom to continue to commit the sin he now has had adequate counsel for. You do not sontinue to condone his using a condom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

<quoted text>I said very clearly that no one is condoning the act and that is not what I am proposing. So there is no need for a Bible reference to back up something I do not believe.
You are condoning the act...if he uses a condom...you said so!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

<quoted text>You have to keep him alive so he can hear God's word. After you teach him, pray with him, etc.,then if he does not repent,he uses the condom to continue to commit the sin he now has had adequate counsel for. You do not sontinue to condone his using a condom.
This guy is old enough to knowingly commit sexually perverted acts, and you say he has never heard God's Word!!!!! He knows not that he sins???? From which planet is he!!!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
! Keep on keeping on calling your pope a liar!!!! Ah love it!!!!!
No Ox!! You just love "lying" to yourself and to others with your bible only Protestant Propaganda!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is old enough to knowingly commit sexually perverted acts, and you say he has never heard God's Word!!!!! He knows not that he sins???? From which planet is he!!!
Ox there is an entirely different world out there.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

yep miracle and innovation like never before.

in vain
Concerned in Brasil

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a direct quote from YOUR OWN EXPERT William Webster;
"The doctrine of baptism is one of the few teachings within Roman Catholicism for which it can be said that there is a universal consent of the Fathers....From the early days of the Church, baptism was universally perceived as the means of receiving four basic gifts: the remission of sins, deliverance from death, regeneration, and the bestowal of the Holy Spirit." (Webster, page 95-96)
From his book "The Church of Rome at the Bar of History"
Tell him, don't tell me.
Again you miss the point and most importantly CONTEXT. Yes all agree as do I that a believer must be baptized.

How when and by whom has not.

This is TYPICAL RC cherry picking on your part

YOU refuse to be fair and honest with the context and continually play fast and lose with the truth, the meaning of the author whether human or divine.

You and Clinton would get along jsut fine I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

That is because you re-define the words so you can say your not lying.

Ya you are not lying you are just being a deceitful dishonest devil.
Concerned in Brasil

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more than happy to engage in a charitable debate. When you post page after page of Webster's opinions with no link and I respond with a link which covers a point-by-point refutation you accuse me of acting prideful and acting superior.
If you had one ounce of sincerity you would read my links and offer a counter point instead of ignoring them and launching an attack on my character.
I read them, why address links concerning James White from Alpha and Omega ministries when I never quoted him. I have worked with his ministry have his books get his podcasts he has in your words destroyed every RC he has gone up against in a debate.

For all would be seekers of Truth Go to http://www.aomin.org/

YOU are a disingenuous pharisees, no if ands buts or ors.

Again I will continue to post through you to fair balanced open minded truth seekers.

You have been living a lie so long I dare say your heart is rock, I can't help you as with all RC's I pray for Gods Will

Blessings in Christ Jesus.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

our loving God keep everything under loving Pover
entire universum
many paralel universe..

please tell me
why they try suck my mind and stolen my dreams..

INRI
-there is a no Law
-there is a no love
-there is a not Marcy
its suffering
its complete there

i been there with body and mind
universal pain as Crown pain
its very hard resist but i resist

My God I love you.

i listening our lovely Father
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Hermi my hubby agrees with all I say on here as he has the same ministry elsewhere and not online. No one can argue against our 'doctrine', from the Bible:)
so we take it that your husband is just as big a flake as you have proven yourself to be since you first came on here. I am really glad that LTM got out from under your umbrella.

You HAVE NO ministry since you are not called by God to preach even tho I saw you tell RoS that all of you people should preach a message on this forum. and I just laughed at YOU!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>==========
I have asked you to leave me alone.I put no credence in your judgments about me, my wife, or anything spiritual.In other words , I put my faith in Christ who knows my my heart. I do not put my faith in Marge who would like to take His place here and determine who is Christian and who is not.I need not your dissonant tones.
I wonder who marge, the board alpha male thinks has touched you these past few months.

WHILE OTHER CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU, SHE HAS BEEN MEAN AND SPITEFUL TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

and for that, an for the sake of Christianity, I apologize to you and your wife. this woman has no place in this Gospel Walk.

and I rebuke her in the Name of the Lord.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

when a person tells me and everyone else that they Love the Lord and it shows,

then God aint gonna look at the name on the door of the church that they attend.

some like marge can profess God but they don't Possess Him in their heart,

and with marge, it shows that she has the heart of the devil down in her soul.

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

when i enter in this house i take off my bad
i decided pray and cry front of Cross
on carpet
many many night
then i just finish in sleep
opsssssss
someone fall over meeeeeeeeeee
Where are come-from this lady..yep.
see
payers is magic
jaaaaaa she try put me in dead sleep
God not aloud that
its going revile my enemy which try ruin my life trough night in sleep..

I told you
prayers front of INRI
working very well

that lady fall from magic spell

for moment i see her face and body

yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppp

ow-full

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrinting
Peace
I am trying to get beyond words here..., since the time of Jesus, the world has been judged. Jesus preached the Kingdom is near.
What I see, IMHO is that we are looking from the perspective of time, and through time. But Eternal Judgment has taken place.
There are no more Jews and Gentiles. One is either born-again, or they are not. One is either looking for God, or they are not.
All these things that you think that are in the future as some prophecy, have come and passed. The Eternal Kingdom of God through Jesus Christ is forever. Live in Jesus Christ.
If the Jew of today doesn't see, and the Gentile doesn't see, then there is no difference between them. The Jews carry forward traditions, as do Gentiles. These things don't matter. The Temple was destroyed. To rebuild it would be more like trying to rebuild the tower of Nimrod.
Of course there are going to be remnants of Jews, but they cannot work their way into the Kingdom of Heaven, as neither can a Gentile....
We have two millennia of time from the perspective of the writers of the New Testament, to see the nearness of the Kingdom of Heaven. Just keep looking at Jesus.
Peace
Forgive me here...
If you would look before your arrogant religion, and look to PTAH... you would not be confounded in the errant teachings in the first place. You might understand who and what you are, and have a much better relationship with others in your existence, and be better equipped to handle any interaction you might encounter.
Your religion does not teach you that...and I am sorry for you in that respect.
I have told you...you can not deny that when you come to be judged by Maat.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

i pray for my enemy
bless them trough prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 462,881 - 462,900 of512,275
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••