Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,140)

Showing posts 462,781 - 462,800 of530,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
endtimes

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
A pastor's wife was expecting a baby, so he stood before the congregation and asked for a raise.
After much discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck.
After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the preacher's expanding salary. A great deal of yelling and inner bickering ensued, as to how much the clergyman's additional children were costing the church, and how much more it could potentially cost.
After listening to them for about an hour, the pastor rose from his chair and spoke,'Children are a gift from God, and we will take as many gifts as He gives us'. Complete silence fell on the congregation.
From the back pew, a little old lady struggled to stand, and finally said in her litte frail voice,'Rain is also a gift from God, but when we get too much of it, we wear rubbers..'
The entire congregation said,'Amen..'
~~~

Your above post is crude rude and objectionable

Your standard of Christian ethics and morality

does not evince Christian attributes...

Just because you have a bully pulpit, and believe that your

end is worth just about any means that comes down the pike

does not make you remarks moral, nor acceptable..

David prayed..

Psa_19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

As Granny used to say..

Your mouth needs a washen out with some old fashion lye soap...

Jesus said...

Luk_6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder who marge, the board alpha male thinks has touched you these past few months.
WHILE OTHER CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU, SHE HAS BEEN MEAN AND SPITEFUL TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE.
and for that, an for the sake of Christianity, I apologize to you and your wife. this woman has no place in this Gospel Walk.
and I rebuke her in the Name of the Lord.
GBU my Christian brother at heart. You always pick my spirits up. May Christ watch over you always.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
David prayed..
Psa_19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
As Granny used to say..
Jesus said...
Luk_6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
glad that others feel the same way about his filthy and vulgar posts
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Hermi my hubby agrees with all I say on here as he has the same ministry elsewhere and not online. No one can argue against our 'doctrine', from the Bible:)
Marge,

STAY OUT OF ALL THIS.....

Concern yourself with your spiritual walk.....
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

don't walk on your finger foot

don't fly as bird in dark night
don't suck blade from others its crime
don't set up trap for good people
don't accuse false
don't judge on evil way

be bless
be bless
be bless

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
OLDJG says..........The Roman Catholic Church is a notable exception. The official church teaching still opposes all forms of birth control except abstinence and the rhythm method, saying, "it is necessary that each and every marriage act remain ordered per se to the procreation of human life." However, polls show that only 15% of U.S. Roman Catholics view contraception as morally wrong.
......and! by far most roman catholics do not attend mandatory sunday mass weekly.........and! millions of roman catholics are divorced which goes against church teachings.......and more catholics everyday are in accepting of same sex marriage.
Do these examples of church rules that are broken by most catholics indicate a church out of touch with its followers and in crisis?
ABSOLUTELY!
~~~

The stand of the Roman Catholic Church AGAINST " THE NEW BIRTH"

being Born again Spiritually ...

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

EFFECTS THEIR DECISIONS...

THERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES IGNORE ...(SUCH AS BEING BORN AGAIN

WHICH IS THE FIRST WORKS OF BECOMING A CHRISTIAN)

AND OTHERS THAT THEY DEEM MORE IMPORTANT...

THE BIBLE SAYS

Mat_6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

UNTIL THEY SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS

ABOVE THEIR KINGDOM OF ROME ITALY ..

.NO MATTER WHAT SECULAR MORAL STANDARDS THEY SET..

IT IS OF NO ETERNAL CONSEQUENCE TO THEM..BEFORE GOD...

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Mat 7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

Mat 7:29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Marge,
marge is certainly not showing any Christian attributes and compassion by harassing them constantly.

and she actually thinks that she is performing a ministerial duty by doing so.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
A pastor's wife was expecting a baby, so he stood before the congregation and asked for a raise.
After much discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck.
After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the preacher's expanding salary. A great deal of yelling and inner bickering ensued, as to how much the clergyman's additional children were costing the church, and how much more it could potentially cost.
After listening to them for about an hour, the pastor rose from his chair and spoke,'Children are a gift from God, and we will take as many gifts as He gives us'. Complete silence fell on the congregation.
From the back pew, a little old lady struggled to stand, and finally said in her litte frail voice,'Rain is also a gift from God, but when we get too much of it, we wear rubbers..'
Really OldJG.....

Does this bring GLORY to our Lord, Jesus Christ???

Is this some thing that our God would love to hear come out of your mouth???

Does this bring praises to our God???
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really OldJG.....
Does this bring GLORY to our Lord, Jesus Christ???
Is this some thing that our God would love to hear come out of your mouth???
Does this bring praises to our God???
This is a joke. You know, HUMOR! Sorry it offended you.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
David prayed..
As Granny used to say..
Jesus said...
This is a joke. Try laughing once. It feels good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a joke. You know, HUMOR! Sorry it offended you.
you still don't understand that Gods People don't talk like that, in public or PRIVATE.

and you have been rebuked several times for this vulgarity and I am glad that others feel the same way as I do about your posts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

for Marge.

1 Corinthians 10:32
Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God--
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

smooth silky skin
design is part of creation

its bring me with light
i see what i have to see

they liked died but can't

pray
god will revile you smart ow-full secrets

why you liked be smart

its not good always be smart
but hurt others

never sit in first chair
never eat drink with rich

bless you enemy
pray for them
god will revile what they preparing
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

find
if i need i will remove you all
many dimension as well parallel universe
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

who say that
not me
i just wrote that good people know

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Marge,
He who has the Spirit of Christ in him, will love those whom Christ loved so as to die for them. Injuries done to Christians, are done to Christ; but most of all, the entangling them in guilt: wounding their consciences, is wounding him. We should be very tender of doing any thing that may occasion stumbling to others, though it may be innocent in itself. And if we must not endanger other men's souls, how much should we take care not to destroy our own!Matthew Henry.

some good advice that you have given her, however I have found that she doesn't adhere to Biblical principles, only her own!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

destroyers are always some
they never change
accusers are some too

players with people and spirit within are some thrstyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

see

then you will find invisible my owfull attackers
evil serving evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllll

nothing exist in this city

nothing

evil serve evil

by
Human Being

Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me here...
If you would look before your arrogant religion, and look to PTAH... you would not be confounded in the errant teachings in the first place. You might understand who and what you are, and have a much better relationship with others in your existence, and be better equipped to handle any interaction you might encounter.
Your religion does not teach you that...and I am sorry for you in that respect.
I have told you...you can not deny that when you come to be judged by Maat.
Black Thunder 42

Peace

I am quite happy, and very blessed in my life with Jesus Christ.

If you think about it, what you present to me is like asking the Jews headed for the Promised Land to go back to Egypt. Some were tempted. I am not.

And if you think about it a little more, what you ask of me would be for a Christian to return to a world of superstition, and the world.

For you, it may be all well and good to understand things as you do. But my path is clear now, no looking back for me.

Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Thunder 42
Peace
I am quite happy, and very blessed in my life with Jesus Christ.
If you think about it, what you present to me is like asking the Jews headed for the Promised Land to go back to Egypt. Some were tempted. I am not.
And if you think about it a little more, what you ask of me would be for a Christian to return to a world of superstition, and the world.
For you, it may be all well and good to understand things as you do. But my path is clear now, no looking back for me.
Peace
here is another misspelling according to you by none other than paul himself.

adelphon &#7936;&#948;&#949 ;&#955;&#966;&#972 ;&#957; brother

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

here is the same verse and you with your vast knowledge can easily spot the word brethren in it.lol

quapropter si esca scandalizat fratrem meum non manducabo carnem in aeternum ne fratrem meum scandalizem

my spell check has went off the wall on these few words in Latin.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 462,781 - 462,800 of530,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••