Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654526 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#479322 Sep 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth
Peace
I very much believe this....
The question is, "Who are Israel?"
If we are grafted onto Israel as Christians, and much of the Jews have been removed as deadwood and burned, then as grafted branches, we too are in the wilderness and find REST in Jesus....
What we need to do is remain watchful and become as Jesus. Then we will not be removed and burned as deadwood or unproductive branches.
Keep your mind and heart on Jesus!
~~~
YOU SAY KEEP YOU MIND UPON JESUS AND WELL WE SHOULD...
BUT WE ALSO NEED TO HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE OF THE PIT FROM WHICH WE WERE DELIVERED AND HOW IT TOOK PLACE...
THEIR ROLE IN THEIR REJECTION OF JESUS BY ISRAEL (AS A NATION )IS IMPORTANT TO ALL CHRISTIANS..
___
Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Rom 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
Rom 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
Rom 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of
confronting

Shortened for response.

Peace

Your words are true. There are many lessons one can learn. But isn't it hard to keep a clear conscience, unless one immediately turns to God in sincere pleading for forgiveness of sin?

There are things we forget about over the years, that pop up into memories as we get older that need immediate attention.

So it is best to keep one's attention to the Holy Spirit speaking within one born of Jesus Christ. It is in a sense His Voice within us, speaking to us to clear up some lesson we need to learn, but hadn't paid attention to in the past.

Peace
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#479323 Sep 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus,came out of the Nation of Israel
The Church..body of believers,started there ..The remnant of God's Chosen are and will be there ..NO MATTER IF TE END IS NEAR OR A HIBDRED YEARS,FROM NOW,..I don't see it as s desperate belief .
We KNOW THAT IS,WHERE JESUS WILL RETURN..where the,witnesses,will preach .
Where Jesus,Will reign in the New,Jerusalem .
Israel gave BIRTH TO OUR COMMON FAITH. The,Resurrection was,there .
The Spirit manifested there ..
Your Church is very interested in a,presence there ..
I think.I COUKD be Israel being the woman.
If it's Mary ..Well then it is ..
We won't know till it happens ..
You all think its Mary I assume ??
Structurally ..why ..please??
RoSesz

Peace

I am not sure of what you mean. But here is my opinion. Mary will always be near Jesus.

From the time before Jesus birth, until her last words in the Bible ("Do what he says.") she is and will always be the greatest evangelist on earth and in heaven for Him. The Word became flesh through her alone.

There is no preacher/evangelist on this earth that can reach beyond the bottom of her feet. If there is anyone who thinks they are, they will be brought to total shame.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#479324 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Believe what you will...
THE account of SAUL OF TARSUS being APPREHENDED,by JESUS HIMSELF,=>,...
ON THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS and sent...
Act 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Act 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
Act 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Act 9:8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
Act 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
AND WHAT JESUS SAID TO ANANIAS concerning Paul ...IS ENOUGH TO
AUTHENTICATED PAUL AS BEING INSPIRED OF THE HOLY GHOST..THUS SPEAKING GOD'S WORD.
Act 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
Act 9:11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
Act 9:12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
Act 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
Act 9:14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
Act 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
Act 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Act 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
Act 9:19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.
Act 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
YOU CAN ATTEMPT TO DENY THE CALL OF GOD ON PAUL'S LIFE ( AND CALL JESUS a liar IF YOU OPT TO)
BUT I ACCEPT THE WORD OF THE APOSTLE PAUL AS THE WORD OF GOD...
THE HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKING THROUGH HIM AS HE DID JESUS.
JESUS SAID WHAT HE FATHER SAID...AND SO DID PAUL AND THE REST OF THE
..APOSTLES...
"Believe what you will..."

I will, just like you do.

But that wasn't the question. I asked you "When are you going to begin posting teachings by Jesus that support "Paul" position?

But instead, you think restating your belief in "Paul" answers my question, when it doesn't, but it does show your ignorance towards Jesus.

Is there anything taught by Jesus you do accept?
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#479325 Sep 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,
Israel is,secular..however the,Jews,HAVE RETURNED ..as,prophesied,.
There,is,Messianic movement there
More ..there,are those FAITHFUL JEWS preparing for a,NEW TEMPLE ..
EDUCATING priests,making vestments,and instruments,of worship .
Red heifers being raised
Will there be one in our lifetime ..only God knows,..But educate faithfully preparing for worship and for Messiah..he faithful Jews who worship YAHWEH..Will not be forgotten by the Father.
The,desert is blooming.. grapes growing ..all prophesied ..
In Jesus time the government was,ROMAN .
Jerusalem will be,as,David's,kingdom only when Jesus,sits,on David's,throne
And we HAVE..no idea,when ..But unlike before 1948.''Israel is a nation ..with Jews returned from the Diaspora..as,prophesied .
It's right that they have a,HOME ..unlike those turned away in the war Ro be slaughtered ..no country to accept them ..
And,God used THIS,COUNTRY to help ..Thank God ..
RoSesz

Peace

Your optimism for Jesus immanent return is good. My warning is just don't misplace that optimism by what you see, and hear, and are taught in the world, no matter how reliable the source.

Instead be focused, keep your faith, hope, and love in Jesus Christ until his return.

So many older people see the world falling apart. But it has always been like that, as well as earthquakes, wars, rumors of wars, etc....It is hard sometimes to think, Jesus should have returned yesterday, the world is in such bad shape....But this is not true, its always been like this or that. People always not focused on Jesus Christ, back before his time, during his time, and after his time on earth....

Its nice to grow old with Jesus, the pasture is greener.

Albuquerque, NM

#479326 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Believe what you will...
THE account of SAUL OF TARSUS being APPREHENDED,by JESUS HIMSELF,=>,...
ON THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS and sent...
Act 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Act 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
Act 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Act 9:8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
Act 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
AND WHAT JESUS SAID TO ANANIAS concerning Paul ...IS ENOUGH TO
AUTHENTICATED PAUL AS BEING INSPIRED OF THE HOLY GHOST..THUS SPEAKING GOD'S WORD.
Act 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
Act 9:11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
Act 9:12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
Act 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
Act 9:14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
Act 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
Act 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Act 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
Act 9:19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.
Act 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
YOU CAN ATTEMPT TO DENY THE CALL OF GOD ON PAUL'S LIFE ( AND CALL JESUS a liar IF YOU OPT TO)
BUT I ACCEPT THE WORD OF THE APOSTLE PAUL AS THE WORD OF GOD...
THE HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKING THROUGH HIM AS HE DID JESUS.
JESUS SAID WHAT HE FATHER SAID...AND SO DID PAUL AND THE REST OF THE
..APOSTLES...
Luke must've had "a thing" for "Paul" if he was willing to pump up the crowds with so much bromance!

:o)

Albuquerque, NM

#479327 Sep 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are also "heretically blessed with an anti-catholic (Pro-Protestant) education that rely's completely upon distorting, skillfully manipulating and twisting of 2000 years of the Truth of TRUE Church History, the TRUE interpretation of the bible, that was finalized in 382, 393, and 397AD by the Early Church Fathers. You have resorted to create and invent "your own" fictitious Protestant Church History book of myths and legends. Unfortunately for you Concerning, is that YOU YOURSELF are the only one "buying into" created from your (personal opinionated) editorialized bible only "imaginations" that have absolutely "no basis of ANY biblical or historical truth to back up ANYTHING that you have "conjured up. It is "clearly obvious" that even your other bible only (self-interpreters) don't believe you either!!!! I/we as Catholic will continue (as have our other "billions" of Brothers and Sister Catholics for over 2000 years have done) to follow, believe and adhere to the TRUE Biblical and historical TEACHINGS and the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, handed down by HIS Apostles in Acts 2, worshipping in the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and HIS One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church.----You my friend, can do want you want! Your not fooling ANYONE but yourself, even though you many think so!!!!
"the TRUE interpretation of the bible, that was finalized in 382, 393, and 397AD by the Early Church Fathers."

To Regina - yeah - hojo never says that it was changed.....he just willingly agress that the doctrine was "finalized" in the late 4th C.

If you read history, you would agree as well.

Men deciding then, upon what you are to believe today.

Self.

No religion required.
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#479328 Sep 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do not think He,will return as,He left ..in ISRAEl.
That there will be no Armageddon ...no millennial kingdom???
NEW,Jerusalem ..
Anti Christ
Wow,..ok ..adding a,bit??
RoSesz

Peace

In a practical sense, I came out of the Age of Hal Lindsey, with a lot of skepticism. In other words, I kind of put it on the back burner and kept it warm.

But then I found out I was reading the Book of Revelation wrong. It is a magnificent book in the Bible, a summit of spiritual warfare. Some of it has happened, but it is written in a style known as apocalyptic writing(which was popular among the Jews of the day, especially with the impending destruction of the Temple).

So I had to restudy it in a new way. There is so much intermingling of real places and times, with spiritual lessons, that for even a seasoned reader and believer, it is easy to go astray.

I consider it an internal spiritual struggle, in which one finally ends in the bliss of asking Jesus to eternally come. Maranatha!

If one's heart is where Jesus plants his feet upon His return to earth, then our hearts are Jerusalem to Him and to us. We just need to listen to Him....

The peace of Christ be with you.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#479329 Sep 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Bible tells us of an "all the more important" salvation? Where might I find the Biblical verse that describes the salvation of Mary as an "all the more important" method? By the way, what is an
"all the more important" method of salvation and how does it differ from the salvation of any other human being?
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
God needed to procreate with a female in order to manifest Himself as a human being. Do you need a Bible verse where it says that?
God can not mix His DNA With sin in order to create the perfect manifestation of Himself. Sin and God are separate. Do you demand a Bible verse for that too?
Maybe you ought to provide the list that Jesus Christ said we are to put in the Bible in order to base all His teachings on. Concerned didn't have one, do you have a verse where Christ tells us which Books are sola scripture?
Cly, thank you once again for sharing your ignorance. It is obvious you have never cracked a Bible. Keep believing Rome instead of the word of God and let me know what the Bible has to say about such a person.

You said, quote, "God needed to procreate with a female in order to manifest Himself as a human being. Do you need a Bible verse where it says that?" End quote.

God did not need a female. He chose to USE a female. He chose to be made in our likeness minus sin.

You said, quote, "God can not mix His DNA With sin in order to create the perfect manifestation of Himself. Sin and God are separate. Do you demand a Bible verse for that too?" End quote.

God did not mix His blood with the blood of Mary. Not at all. The DNA of Jesus is Divine. The only Divine DNA from the Holy Spirit. You tell us Mary's mother was without sin therefore Mary was without sin. You are so stupid it is beyond belief.

You said, quote, "Maybe you ought to provide the list that Jesus Christ said we are to put in the Bible in order to base all His teachings on." End quote.

The Bible tells us.....

II Timothy 3:1617, 16, "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work."
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#479330 Sep 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
Mary was a human being, correct? This requires a yes or no answer.
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. She needed a Saviour like all other human beings.
Your turn; Do human beings who are without sin need a Saviour?
There has never been a human being who was without sin. If there was please provide the name of this human being.

Your turn......

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#479331 Sep 30, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
RoSesz
Peace
In a practical sense, I came out of the Age of Hal Lindsey, with a lot of skepticism. In other words, I kind of put it on the back burner and kept it warm.
But then I found out I was reading the Book of Revelation wrong. It is a magnificent book in the Bible, a summit of spiritual warfare. Some of it has happened, but it is written in a style known as apocalyptic writing(which was popular among the Jews of the day, especially with the impending destruction of the Temple).
So I had to restudy it in a new way. There is so much intermingling of real places and times, with spiritual lessons, that for even a seasoned reader and believer, it is easy to go astray.
I consider it an internal spiritual struggle, in which one finally ends in the bliss of asking Jesus to eternally come. Maranatha!
If one's heart is where Jesus plants his feet upon His return to earth, then our hearts are Jerusalem to Him and to us. We just need to listen to Him....
The peace of Christ be with you.
Thanks,for giving your answer ..I.agree Jesus,should always,be our focus ..on everything ..

But I believe Revelation was,given to John as,prophecy of what was to come .

There were no bowls,and,seals. Regarding he,temple,being destroyed .

Jesus predicted that.

John was,SONETHING in the future ..Jerusalem is,a,real place in time ..history and prophecy ..

He will return ...in God's,time ..But that is,where scripture tells
Both US,and the,Jews it will happen .
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#479332 Sep 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Bible tells us of an "all the more important" salvation? Where might I find the Biblical verse that describes the salvation of Mary as an "all the more important" method? By the way, what is an
"all the more important" method of salvation and how does it differ from the salvation of any other human being?
<quoted text>
Cly, thank you once again for sharing your ignorance. It is obvious you have never cracked a Bible. Keep believing Rome instead of the word of God and let me know what the Bible has to say about such a person.
You said, quote, "God needed to procreate with a female in order to manifest Himself as a human being. Do you need a Bible verse where it says that?" End quote.
God did not need a female. He chose to USE a female. He chose to be made in our likeness minus sin.
You said, quote, "God can not mix His DNA With sin in order to create the perfect manifestation of Himself. Sin and God are separate. Do you demand a Bible verse for that too?" End quote.
God did not mix His blood with the blood of Mary. Not at all. The DNA of Jesus is Divine. The only Divine DNA from the Holy Spirit. You tell us Mary's mother was without sin therefore Mary was without sin. You are so stupid it is beyond belief.
You said, quote, "Maybe you ought to provide the list that Jesus Christ said we are to put in the Bible in order to base all His teachings on." End quote.
The Bible tells us.....
II Timothy 3:1617, 16, "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work."
"You are so stupid it is beyond belief."

Do they teach this in your deacon school?

From whom did Jesus receive His human nature?
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#479333 Sep 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
"the TRUE interpretation of the bible, that was finalized in 382, 393, and 397AD by the Early Church Fathers."
To Regina - yeah - hojo never says that it was changed.....he just willingly agress that the doctrine was "finalized" in the late 4th C.
Self.
No religion required.
That's nice, but why are you addressing this to me? I think you have me confused with someone else.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#479334 Sep 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
There has never been a human being who was without sin. If there was please provide the name of this human being.
Your turn......
The Blessed Virgin.

Are babies and the mentally handicapped without sin?

Albuquerque, NM

#479335 Sep 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,for giving your answer ..I.agree Jesus,should always,be our focus ..on everything ..
But I believe Revelation was,given to John as,prophecy of what was to come .
There were no bowls,and,seals. Regarding he,temple,being destroyed .
Jesus predicted that.
John was,SONETHING in the future ..Jerusalem is,a,real place in time ..history and prophecy ..
He will return ...in God's,time ..But that is,where scripture tells
Both US,and the,Jews it will happen .
"on everything"

...except all of his teachings, huh?

Who are you trying to impress today?

Self.

"to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God." - Jesus
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#479336 Sep 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The Bible tells us.....

Wangling for another dinner invitation? Or is this a stoning??

Albuquerque, NM

#479337 Sep 30, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice, but why are you addressing this to me? I think you have me confused with someone else.
Nothing special, just another confirmation to you, showing how your co-patriot, hojo, believes, versus your belief.

Two different Catholics, believing two different things, that's all.

Skip on by it, if you want.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#479338 Sep 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. She needed a Saviour like all other human beings.
Your turn; Do human beings who are without sin need a Saviour?
Two more things for you AnthonyMN.....

1. I Corinthians 15:22, "For as in Adam ALL DIE, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

2. How many people did Mary appear to in her flesh after her death?

3. Luke 7:28, "I tell you, among those born of women NONE is greater than John. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he." This is Jesus speaking. Why did Jesus say there is NONE among those born of women greater than John? Did Jesus ever meet his mother Mary? Of course. We know He did. If Mary was without sin why would Jesus describe John, and not Mary, as none greater born of women? By the words of Jesus He describes John the Baptist as greater than His own mother.

4. Psalm 14:3, "They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one."

Romans 3:10-11, 10 "as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one; 11 no one understands; no one seeks for God. 12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one."

Romans 3:23, "For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of GodÂ’s glorious standard."

This verse could be written as follows to fit your Roman Catholic theology. "For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of Jesus glorious standard."

You do believe Jesus is God.....right?

Albuquerque, NM

#479339 Sep 30, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blessed Virgin.
Are babies and the mentally handicapped without sin?
Most sins are learned.

And since so many babies don't really comprehend doing wrong, your questions seems to have some appendages attached to it, that you have yet to reveal how they relate.

Since mentally handicapped persons also may not be taught to sin, then they would be basically the same.

Oh wait, you are hung up on the "Adam and Eve" sin - that you think the sins of the father is applied to the sons.

Go on believing you continuously sin, how else will you get saved if you don't admit it, huh?

*sighs*

Albuquerque, NM

#479340 Sep 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Self.
No religion required.
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - since we know that Iraneaus didn't live in the 4th C., and instead died in the 3rd C., why haven't you or the other Catholics corrected hojo in his understadning of the Early Fathers?

You must believe him too, huh?

Okay, I'll continue to correct him, since you won't.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#479341 Sep 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The Bible tells us.....
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they teach this in your deacon school?
From whom did Jesus receive His human nature?
You said, quote, "From whom did Jesus receive His human nature?" End quote.

Try reading before you open your mouth and insert both feet...

Colossians 1:15-17, 15 "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

So please tell us.....who created the human form of Jesus? Mary? First,we human beings do not and have not ever created anything. Your parents did not create you because if they did they are God. Parents perpetuate life. They do not create life. Understand. Second, there is only ONE CREATOR. This Creator created two human beings in the beginning and all of human kind are their descendants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 10 hr Married in 10,210
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 24 South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web