Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,065)

Showing posts 461,281 - 461,300 of532,257
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

You not tell us!
What stay in human mind?
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you are being led to hell by a series of Anti-Popes.
Why does Benedict XVI Say:
Jesus Christ does not have to be seen as the Messiah.
Jews are saved without Christ.
Old Covenant is Valid
Schismatics and Protestants Don't Need Conversion
That Protestantism is not Heresy
That Infant Baptism has no purpose
That Scripture is full of myths
That Islam is Noble
That Pagan Religions are Holy
Could someone who teaches all this actually be Pope? Catholics are in Babylonian Exile.
Luke 18:8 when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"
Ya ok. I can see immediately what you're about.
yTube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

The message is simple and the calling of God is with out involvement in rituals dogma's and the religious exercises that are the admixture of pagan practices.

God does not require us to jump through a bunch of religious hoops TO BE BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT.

JESUS SAID

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

--> Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

NATURAL BIRTH
--> Except a man be born of water and

SPIRITUAL BIRTH
of the Spirit,

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

NATURAL BIRTH
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh;

SPIRITUAL BIRTH
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The way to receive JESUS CHRIST IS plain and simple.

JESUS SAID

Mar_16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Joh_3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh_3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Joh_3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Joh_5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Joh_6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Joh_6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Joh_7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Joh_11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Joh_12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

~~~~~

IT IS A SIMPLE WAY...

Isa_35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

JESUS SAID

THE HEART IS ENVOLVED IN WHAT WE SAY

Mat_15:18 ==> But those things which proceed out of the mouth

-->come forth from the heart;

THE APOSTLE PAUL'S INSTRUCTIONS ARE CONSISTENT WITH THE WORDS OF JESUS..

"-->MAN MUST BELIEVE IN HIS HEART...AND ==>CONFESS WITH HIS MOUTH."

HE WROTE

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt ==>confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and

-->shalt believe in thine heart

that God hath raised him from the dead,

thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For==> with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom_6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed

-->from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Eph_6:6 Not with eye service, as men pleasers; but as the servants of Christ,

--> doing the will of God from the heart;

A PERSON SHOULD FOLLOW THE COMMANDMENTS OF JESUS

AND BE BAPTIZED IN WATER

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,

---=>baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

AND OBSERVE WHAT JESUS HAS COMMANDED,,,,
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to

observe all things whatsoever I (JESUS HAS) have commanded you:

and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

---
ALL OTHER INVENTION AND CALISTHENICS ADDED TO THE

COMMANDMENTS OF JESUS ARE OF NO CONSEQUENCE

TO THE SALVATION OF A SOUL..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Why they need 99% victims?
Why you need 99% prosecuted?
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
True, the Jewish Canon is what we go by; Romans 3:2, the Jews were entrusted with the oracles of God.
There was no Jewish canon until after Christianity was 50 yrs old. The Sadducees only recognized the Torah. They did not recognize anything after that as scripture. Do you have a verse where Jesus corrected them on their incomplete set of scripture?
The Essenes most certainly recognized the Books of Sirach and Tobit because it was found amongst the Dead Sea Scrolls.
We know Jesus Christ recognized the Book of Sirach as scripture because He quoted from it.

So Mar, do you mind telling me why you relied on the authority of the same Jews who killed Christ and 50 yrs later, established an official set of Jewish canon?
And btw, the fact that these Jews left those 7 Books out is probably due to the fact that the Apostles and their Disciples were using them.

Since: Sep 12

Bacolod City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
The message is simple and the calling of God is with out involvement in rituals dogma's and the religious exercises that are the admixture of pagan practices.
God does not require us to jump through a bunch of religious hoops TO BE BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT.
You have to belong to the Catholic Church, outside of no one is bound in heaven.

Jesus appoints Peter Pope(father[1])/Prime Minister of the Kingdom

Matthew 16:18. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will bed bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will bee loosed in heaven.”

Isaiah 22:15-25 He will be a father[1] to those who live in Jerusalem and to the people of Judah. I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no Jewish canon until after Christianity was 50 yrs old. The Sadducees only recognized the Torah. They did not recognize anything after that as scripture. Do you have a verse where Jesus corrected them on their incomplete set of scripture?
The Essenes most certainly recognized the Books of Sirach and Tobit because it was found amongst the Dead Sea Scrolls.
We know Jesus Christ recognized the Book of Sirach as scripture because He quoted from it.
So Mar, do you mind telling me why you relied on the authority of the same Jews who killed Christ and 50 yrs later, established an official set of Jewish canon?
And btw, the fact that these Jews left those 7 Books out is probably due to the fact that the Apostles and their Disciples were using them.
--- Clay Clay, the four Gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are Jewish because they are Jews who wrote them... Clay you need to stay with the 4 Gospels because they are the BEST and they tell us of what JESUS CHRIST did for us on the Cross...Clay most of the followers of JESUS CHRIST were Jewish... Clay remember the True Church of JESUS CHRIST started in Jerusalem and NOT in Rome...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

dandate2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to belong to the Catholic Church, outside of no one is bound in heaven.
Jesus appoints Peter Pope(father[1])/Prime Minister of the Kingdom
Matthew 16:18. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will bed bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will bee loosed in heaven.”
Isaiah 22:15-25 He will be a father[1] to those who live in Jerusalem and to the people of Judah. I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.
~~~
THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE SCRIPTURE YOU HAVE POSTED ABOVE CAN APPLY TO PETER..

IT IS SIMPLY THE FACT THAT....

PETER WAS NOT OF THE LINAGE/THE HOUSE OF DAVID...SO THE KEYS OF TH HOUSE

OF DAVID COULD NOT BE UPON HIS SHOULDERS
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

infinite
Jesus say about that words
spread good news don't stay only in Jerusalem go on the end world
where is end

I been there
who took me there
must be ow-full
horrible pain
hand legs body on INRI

n

Are you for sure i am liar?

I am not care what so ever others liars say
as they know set up as they doing for many many and many.

n

by

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE SCRIPTURE YOU HAVE POSTED ABOVE CAN APPLY TO PETER..
IT IS SIMPLY THE FACT THAT....
PETER WAS NOT OF THE LINAGE/THE HOUSE OF DAVID...SO THE KEYS OF TH HOUSE
OF DAVID COULD NOT BE UPON HIS SHOULDERS
NEITHER COULD THE GENTILE POPES that is claimed by THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH TO BE PETERS PAPAL SUCCESSORS ...

HAVE THE KEYS OF DAVID UPON THEIR SHOULDERS..

PETER WHICH WAS A JEW WAS SENT.... THE APOSTLE....TO THE JEWS..

PAUL WHICH WAS A ROMAN JEW WAS SENT AS THE APOSTLE TO THE GENTILES...

Gal 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

PAUL DID NOT RECOGNIZE PETER/CEPHAS AS THE POPE...

NOTE HERE
PAUL NAMES CEPHAS HIM WITH OTHERS ..THEN SAYS ...THEY SEEM TO BE PILLARS

Gal 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship;

that we should go unto the heathen, and

they unto the circumcision.

___

GENEVA Bible commentary Dated 1599

2 Timothy 2:15
(9) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed,(e) rightly dividing the word of truth.

(9) The fifth admonition: a minister must not be an idle disputer, but a faithful steward in correctly dividing the word of truth, in so much that he must stop the mouths of other vain babblers.

(e) By adding nothing to it, neither deleting anything, neither mangling it, nor rending it apart, nor distorting it: but marking diligently what his hearers are able to bear, and what is fit to edifying.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Clay Clay, the four Gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are Jewish because they are Jews who wrote them... Clay you need to stay with the 4 Gospels because they are the BEST and they tell us of what JESUS CHRIST did for us on the Cross...Clay most of the followers of JESUS CHRIST were Jewish... Clay remember the True Church of JESUS CHRIST started in Jerusalem and NOT in Rome...
Norman Norman Norman. I can't find anywhere in the four Gospels where Christ tells us which Books we should be sola scripturing. Remember, your team are the ones who preach sola scripture...
I merely showed you that you do not have all the scripture to sola scripture with. If the 66 Books of your bible are the correct amount, could you please show me where Jesus says it is?
Also, why on Earth would you listen to Luther and Calvin to determine which Books belong in your bible?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Good Morning World!! Is today going to be different than yesterday? Didn't think so...lol...grits and eggs for breakfast, LINE UP!!!! LOL
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

The same Jews who rejected Jesus; rejected Christianity and killed off the Apostles and countless other Martyrs, determined an official Jewish canon around 80 AD after the destruction of Jerusalem. Prior to this, Judaism had no set canon of a Bible.
The canon they decided on would be the one Martin Luther convinced everyone to follow. Then he lied and said the Catholic Church added 7 Books. Then he lied again and said the will of God is sola scripture.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

serve your evil for your money

not me
i am not you
no

n
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

The message is simple
Yes, Confrinting!! For YOU the message has "always been simple"!!
Condemn. ridicule, judge, and spread your bible (verse) only heretical ministry, hostily attacking, vindictively assaulting, and aggressively "ripping" the faith and salvation of ANY and ALL Christians,(especially Catholics) who don't agree with your distorted "hatefilled" preaching..........You have good pastoral intentions Confrinting, in which you have purposely perverted, twisted and diberately distorted the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the bible, misleading others "to your own destruction"!!... You have "NEVER" spoken for God, and NEVER WILL, until you come to TRUE SALVATION in Jesus Christ!...... Paul clearly chastises divisive ministers like you, in I Cor 1:10.......... He also says in II Peter 2:3 16-17 "there are many things in these writings that are hard to understand in which ignorant and unstable teachers twist these words to their own destruction, as they do the other scriptures. I am warning you ahead of time, dear brothers, so that you watch out and not be carried away with the error and mistakes of these lawless men who deviate from the truth, lest you yourself become mixed up also"!! Paul, further reiterates, and guides the Christian community in I Timothy, 3:15 when he confirms that"THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH" -----(Again) CONFRINTING --you do not speak for God and NEVER WILL until you come to the TRUTH of the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible along with TRUE Faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ that is manifested (in and through) HIS One (and only one) biblically and historically PROVEN One TRUE Catholic Church....Paul has and is warning and admonishing you, Jesus tell us to (keep our distance) from false teachers like you and the One True Universal (Catholic) Church established and initiated by Jesus Christ HIMSELF in Acts 2, tells us to be aware of "blind guides" and heretical ministers that have attempted (and failed for over 2000 years) to undermine the TRUTH of Jesus' One TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH.......... I/We as Catholics and TRUE Followers of Jesus Christ are called to pray for you, as we do every day, that you will "come to the TRUTH", as the Prodigal Son (eventually did) in Luke 15:11
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

eggs coming from
chicken or snake
frog or birds
curse is curse
think about that

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Norman Norman Norman. I can't find anywhere in the four Gospels where Christ tells us which Books we should be sola scripturing. Remember, your team are the ones who preach sola scripture...
I merely showed you that you do not have all the scripture to sola scripture with. If the 66 Books of your bible are the correct amount, could you please show me where Jesus says it is?
Also, why on Earth would you listen to Luther and Calvin to determine which Books belong in your bible?
Protestant argument used against you that no where does Jesus say what books to include in the Canon seems to work well for you with Norman.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

holy scripture say to you

deceivers and possessors

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>==========
The quote could be a typo and perhaps should say just John 14
John 14 14 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God;[a] believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?[b] 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”[c] 5 Thomas said to him,“Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him,“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also.[d] From now on you do know him and have seen him.”
However when we look at JOHN MARK: The ultimate “way” is Christ Himself (St. John 14:62)
SPEAKING OF JOHN MARK not John
55 And the chief priests and all the council sought for witness against Jesus to put him to death; and found none.
56 For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together.
57 And there arose certain, and bare false witness against him, saying,
58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.
59 But neither so did their witness agree together.
60 And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
I hope I can still keep those puckets.I have bronzed them and placed them on the mantle.
Typing Acts 9:2 instead of St.John 14.62 is certainly a whopper of a typo!!!!

How one could get mixed up and type St.John instead of Mark is easily understood!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461,281 - 461,300 of532,257
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr Married in 8,118
More 17 hr Warner 1
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) 22 hr SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Mon Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
.com | Pope's hints on married priests trouble ... Jul 16 truth 1
Pope calls for Middle East cease-fire Jul 13 Zioni 5
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••