Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
461,121 - 461,140 of 538,557 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you aware that the 1611 edition of the KJV, the first tranlation that King James had translated included the Apocraphal books?
Are you aware that these books were included for historical reference only, not as additions to the canon of Scripture?
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
I have searched the Bible from cover to cover and no place, NO PLACE is it written Mary remained a virgin her entire life. NO PLACE. If her perpetual virginity was important and true we would find it in the Bible. Why is it NOT IN THE BIBLE?
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
- You have not searched the Bible from cover to cover. You eliminated Tobit, Sirach, Maccabbees 1 & 2, Judith, Wisdom and Baruch. You may say this is diverting from the subject of Mary's virginity, but its not. The fact that you removed those Books is evidence of your lack of scriptural understanding to begin with. That is, what exactly is scripture. The Evangelical definition is so far out there, that one has to completely dumb down to accept your brand of the faith.
You have your kjv bible. Its got a nice cover on it i assume and yellow highlighted markings throughout, so you can easily go from verse to verse. You believe the Bible is one book and not a collection, correct? Well, the truth is, the Bible itself is a result of sacred tradition and the Universal Church. Many evangelicals refuse to entertain these facts. They badly need to believe it fell out of the sky and the will of Christ is for everyone to search it to figure out the truth.
So given the fact your definition of sacred scriptures is flawed from the get go, its pointless for you to demand a verse that says, "her name was Mary and she never had any other children".
The scriptures were not given to us with every "I" and "T" dotted and crossed; every little detail was not clarified. That's why Christ left us with His Church and a hierarchal teaching magisterium, who He guaranteed to protect from error. He didn't leave us with a canon of a Bible to figure it all out.
"If I am delayed, you'll know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of truth"
Find out which Church was there to bring this verse to the world and you'll arrive at the correct pillar and bulwark of truth.
You said, quote, "You have not searched the Bible from cover to cover. You eliminated Tobit, Sirach, Maccabbees 1 & 2, Judith, Wisdom and Baruch. You may say this is diverting from the subject of Mary's virginity, but its not. The fact that you removed those Books is evidence of your lack of scriptural understanding to begin with. That is, what exactly is scripture. The Evangelical definition is so far out there, that one has to completely dumb down to accept your brand of the faith." End quote.

Removed? No. The Roman Catholics ADDED to the Bible with the nonsense you call Tobit, Sirach, Maccabbees 1 & 2, Judith, Wisdom and Baruch.

You are having a very tough time keeping your lies straight. Try telling the truth, it is much easier.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never implied Mary was,not a,virgin .
I'm saying your beliefs on the,fairly recent dogma,of Immaculate conception...And about Jesus brothers,and sisters, are yours
I Said Mary was BLESSED ..And God knew her in the beginning ..He told the,Serpent .
But our arguing over Mary is to my opinion...not productive ...And most likely turn a our Focus,from Jesus .
And,I know,what I learned as a,young person ..
What I know now US that ONLY CHRIST leads to Redemption
And I'm not going to argue about Mary ..it's a waste of TIMe IMO
I don't hurl anything by the way..
AND if it's,God's,will we will all know,the truth in heaven ..
Ok..I will reply to your incoherent gibberish. First I never said you believed Mary was not a virgin. However since Mary doesnt matter I was making the point that there are some who say they are Christians aka protestants that Mary was not a Virgin and it doesnt matter. In the same way you say it doesnt matter.

The Church when it was one declared ever virgin DOGMA which means it is a truth and it is my obligation to defend it. Sure you can attack it, but you cant prove it is wrong from the bible alone. Therefore it is your tradition and relatively recent one at that. Christ as I said is the only one who could have died for our sins. The bible says Mary shall be called blessed for generations. So it does matter when she is denegrated. Do you even know the correlation of Genesis? Do you know the plan that would be revealed as paul says THROUGH THE CHURCH! The Theotokos was about who Jesus was. You need to understand what was happening in the church and what people were saying to understand. You insinuated that perhaps in the early church they thought sex was somehow evil along those lines so you speculated that might be why they couldnt understand Mary having other kids with Joseph. That is complete nonsense! I know you didnt read the links I provided you. I think what you should ask is why is it so important for you modern Protestants to believe that Mary had biological brothers. Where are they? Where are their tombs? Why didnt they take in their Mother as was Jewish tradition? Presto will come up with some novel rubbish, but I think it pretty special to be chosen to birth and raise Jesus don't you? So to denigrate her, say she shouldnt be honored when Jesus did and to mock her as some Protestants have and do is pretty sick. The bible says she shall call be blessed for generations. Since none of the reformers agreed with your assertions who knows what the next generation of Protestants will bring after more careful reflection on the bible like Pad says. Things Protestant say Jesus was really Gay and John the Apostle he loved was his lover. Yeah some Protestants put that one out there. He Luther the Great man accused Jesus of sinning. Yeah, well he was just too Catholic. lol You know you can disagree but what I cant stand about the arrogant bigots in here is you constantly lie and misrprepresent what we believe. You never actually respond with intelligence, but you call us liars, idiots, ignorant, and arrogagantly each proclaim you have the truth or that everything is up for debate and oh that sounds good I am going with that. Christ did not hand out a do it yourself book where you could all argue that you are right or it really doesnt matter. Ultimately you may as well throw out the bible and quote Jn 3:16 thats all that matters. Watered down Christianity if it feels good do it. Ala Carte bible verses. If inconvenient ignore it, tear the book out, twist it and make the church the invisible body where nobody really knows what the truth is. Hey there is Chrislam the mixtue of Islam and Christianity, there is the denial of Paul as Scripture. The wind will continue to blow because you follow God not man. Each of you with your personal truths.

You believe what you want, but dont pretend you know the Catholic position. The church has its teachings not what you say.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that these books were included for historical reference only, not as additions to the canon of Scripture?
I still recommend them for strong students of the Bible but for a novice or a beginner in the word of God I do not.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Tony17 wrote:
Have you guys ever actually read the Catholic Bible ,the Douay Rheims? In the KJV its states that Christ shall crush the serpents head but in the Catholic Bible it says that the woman ( EVE ) shall crush the serpents head. Check out Genesis chapter 3:15.
Just as the RCC has tried to usurp the Church that Christ started, they are trying to usurp the position and duties of Christ.
Yawn...The differences result from the ambiguity of the Hebrew as to who will do the crushing and whose heel will be struck at. The pronouns in question refer to the preceding subject in the sentence; however, there are two subjects, the woman and her seed.“It” takes a neutral path (“seed” is grammatically neutral),“she” assumes that it refers to the woman, and “he” assumes that it refers to the seed, whom we know to be Jesus Christ. Jerome, perhaps based on the Septuagint, or theological considerations, we don’t know, chose to translate it is as “she”. Most modern translations choose “he”. Some translations use “it”.

When Pope John Paul II published the latest version of the Vulgate in 1999, the Latin reflects this ambiguity. It says “ipsum conteret”(he or it will crush), as does what follows “eius calcaneum”(his to its heel). While his promulgation of the Vulgate merely confirms the ambiguity of the scholarly trend, it is not one that should trouble Catholics. If the text says,“he shall crush the head of the serpent and it shall strike at his heel,” it merely affirms what the Catholic faith has always affirmed, the defeat of Satan is the work of Christ. In this, Mary’s role as his singular cooperator, as the Woman, the New Eve, is contained, not diminished. As many saints and mystics have said, her role will be uniquely important preceding the Second Coming, as it was preceding the First. That role depends on who and what she is in salvation history, and not on this text.

http://www.ewtn.com/

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...The differences result from the ambiguity of the Hebrew as to who will do the crushing and whose heel will be struck at. The pronouns in question refer to the preceding subject in the sentence; however, there are two subjects, the woman and her seed.“It” takes a neutral path (“seed” is grammatically neutral),“she” assumes that it refers to the woman, and “he” assumes that it refers to the seed, whom we know to be Jesus Christ. Jerome, perhaps based on the Septuagint, or theological considerations, we don’t know, chose to translate it is as “she”. Most modern translations choose “he”. Some translations use “it”.
When Pope John Paul II published the latest version of the Vulgate in 1999, the Latin reflects this ambiguity. It says “ipsum conteret”(he or it will crush), as does what follows “eius calcaneum”(his to its heel). While his promulgation of the Vulgate merely confirms the ambiguity of the scholarly trend, it is not one that should trouble Catholics. If the text says,“he shall crush the head of the serpent and it shall strike at his heel,” it merely affirms what the Catholic faith has always affirmed, the defeat of Satan is the work of Christ. In this, Mary’s role as his singular cooperator, as the Woman, the New Eve, is contained, not diminished. As many saints and mystics have said, her role will be uniquely important preceding the Second Coming, as it was preceding the First. That role depends on who and what she is in salvation history, and not on this text.
http://www.ewtn.com/
Sorry but I don't buy that crap. The scripture subject was talkign about the serpent bruising Christ's heel. God stated that the serpent would bruise Christ's heel ( the crucifixion) and Christ would in turn bruise or crush the serpents head (Ezekiel 28). Now how the RCC managed to insert the woman into the fray is beyond me. Well actually it isn't. Christ needs no help from the woman nor anyone else to crush the serpents head.

The RCC has more excuses and attempts at explanation than a man about to go to jail.

I get the feeling that this new Pope, considering how he is stirring up the RCC lately, anyday now will announce that homosexuality, women priests and many other ills that the RCC supposedly is against will state that these sins are okay. And if he does there won't be much the RCC members can say against it because they claim that he has the key to the kingdom of heaven and whatever he loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Now won't that be a hoot,LOL?

I will warn those that are aware of the folly of the RCC to WATCH AS WELL AS PRAY. I believe that the doo doo is about to hit the fan. This age is quickly drawing to a close.

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..I will reply to your incoherent gibberish. First I never said you believed Mary was not a virgin. However since Mary doesnt matter I was making the point that there are some who say they are Christians aka protestants that Mary was not a Virgin and it doesnt matter. In the same way you say it doesnt matter.
The Church when it was one declared ever virgin DOGMA which means it is a truth and it is my obligation to defend it. Sure you can attack it, but you cant prove it is wrong from the bible alone. Therefore it is your tradition and relatively recent one at that. Christ as I said is the only one who could have died for our sins. The bible says Mary shall be called blessed for generations. So it does matter when she is denegrated. Do you even know the correlation of Genesis? Do you know the plan that would be revealed as paul says THROUGH THE CHURCH! The Theotokos was about who Jesus was. You need to understand what was happening in the church and what people were saying to understand. You insinuated that perhaps in the early church they thought sex was somehow evil along those lines so you speculated that might be why they couldnt understand Mary having other kids with Joseph. That is complete nonsense! I know you didnt read the links I provided you. I think what you should ask is why is it so important for you modern Protestants to believe that Mary had biological brothers. Where are they? Where are their tombs? Why didnt they take in their Mother as was Jewish tradition? Presto will come up with some novel rubbish, but I think it pretty special to be chosen to birth and raise Jesus don't you? So to denigrate her, say she shouldnt be honored when Jesus did and to mock her as some Protestants have and do is pretty sick. The bible says she shall call be blessed for generations. Since none of the reformers agreed with your assertions who knows what the next generation of Protestants will bring after more careful reflection on the bible like Pad says. Things Protestant say Jesus was really Gay and John the Apostle he loved was his lover. Yeah some Protestants put that one out there. He Luther the Great man accused Jesus of sinning. Yeah, well he was just too Catholic. lol You know you can disagree but what I cant stand about the arrogant bigots in here is you constantly lie and misrprepresent what we believe. You never actually respond with intelligence, but you call us liars, idiots, ignorant, and arrogagantly each proclaim you have the truth or that everything is up for debate and oh that sounds good I am going with tha....... If inconvenient ignore it, tear the book out, twist it and make the church the invisible body where nobody really knows what the truth is. Hey there is Chrislam the mixtue of Islam and Christianity, there is the denial of Paul as Scripture. The wind will continue to blow because you follow God not man. Each of you with your personal truths.
You believe what you want, but dont pretend you know the Catholic position. The church has its teachings not what you say.
Lovely tone ..whatever .

Saying that scripture says,He had brothers,and,sisters,is,NOT DENIGRATION OF A,FAITHFUL JEWISH WOMAN...which Mary was,..I do not know first hand and neither do you ..

And yes,to me Mary was Special in being His mother and at the,foot of the,Cross ..suffering more than any mother should have to.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

I SAID IT IS NOT PRODUCTIVE to argue ..it's,not. And foolish .Not that she means nothing .

Both sides are going to believe as they think is right ..insulting me is,NOT going to change that ..But that is your way.

GOD,HIMSELF will reveal His mysteries IF HE CHOOSES,.. when we meet Him.

I am not PROTESTING ANYTHING ..

I am a born again Christian

And thank you I will believe what I know to be true .
JESUS IS LORD AND SAVIOUR .

GOD BLESS you and yours

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

My Catholic brethren, ask yourselves when you try to place Mary into co rulership with the Lord...

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/isaiah/42...

Did God really mean the above statement?

I personally believe that He said what He meant and He meant what He said.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well on here you put us down as believers ..little tiny seeds or something ..But our faith is NOT YOURS TO JUDGE...only Jesus
What do you say o your fellow parishioners eh o voted liberal ...a,lot did ...
If you bible only fundamentalists "truly" believe that the bible is the ONLY source of truth that God chose to transmit His divine and inspired word--then go live it--and quit attacking the Catholic Church, the Catholic faith and Jesus Christ's (biblically and historically proven One True (Universal) Church...... However, we. as Catholics, all know that you "can't do that" because the "main premise" of fundamental Sola Scriptura Protestantism is that IT MUST deny, IT MUST attack, and IT MUST condemn over 2000 years of the TRUTH of TRUE Church History and the TRUE Interpretation of the Bible from 382, 393 and 397 AD by the Early Church Fathers "who wrote it", "interpreted it" and "gave it to you fundies" so that you can re-interpret and mis-interpret to your own (demise and destruction) IT MUST deny, attack and condemn Jesus Christs One TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH --in order to survive!!! Bible Only fundamental Protestantism CANNOT EXIST OR SURVIVE with attacking, denying and condemning the TRUTH of over 2000 years of the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ and HIS One (and only one) TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH. You "fundies" have PROVEN this over and over and over again, on this forum!!!!!!!
endtimes

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
I have searched the Bible from cover to cover and no place, NO PLACE is it written Mary remained a virgin her entire life. NO PLACE. If her perpetual virginity was important and true we would find it in the Bible. Why is it NOT IN THE BIBLE?
<quoted text>
You said, quote, "You have not searched the Bible from cover to cover. You eliminated Tobit, Sirach, Maccabbees 1 & 2, Judith, Wisdom and Baruch. You may say this is diverting from the subject of Mary's virginity, but its not. The fact that you removed those Books is evidence of your lack of scriptural understanding to begin with. That is, what exactly is scripture. The Evangelical definition is so far out there, that one has to completely dumb down to accept your brand of the faith." End quote.
Removed? No. The Roman Catholics ADDED to the Bible with the nonsense you call Tobit, Sirach, Maccabbees 1 & 2, Judith, Wisdom and Baruch.
You are having a very tough time keeping your lies straight. Try telling the truth, it is much easier.
Couple clarifications for you ol 'ignorant one. The Catholic Church added 27 Books to the Bible when they created the Christian canon in the 4th century. That's why you have one to beat us over the head.

You call those other 7 Books nonsense? Why? The fact is you do not know why. None of you do. The canon appeared out of the sky for your interpretations.

Fact: Martin Luther never told you guys that the Jewish canon was compiled AFTER Christianity began... Around 80 AD. In truth, the same men who executed Jesus Christ installed your canon of Scripture.
Fact: Jesus Christ quotes from the Books that you guys call trash.

This proves for the normal serious Christians that your whole theology and the ignorance and deception that sustains it, is one big joke. Its by the infinite love and mercy of God, that you can function at all. Indeed God is good!
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
Clay...The Holy Sacred Inspired Word of God does not have this trash in it:Tobit, Sirach, Maccabbees 1 & 2, Judith, Wisdom and Baruch.
However, I do have a hard copy of A Catholic Bible printed in 1925, a current hard copy of the NAB, a online copy of the NAB, the NABre, and the Douay-Rheims...
Show me, in any of these Bible versions, God's teaching that Mary remained a virgin...forever.
The Bible was printed in 1452. Martin Luther wasn't even born yet. Protestantism and KJ were not on anyones mind. Do you know how many Books were in this Bible? Do you care? Lol
73 ox. How come you guys took 7 out a hundred yrs later?

The Book of Sirach is quoted by the founder of our religion, Jesus Christ. I suggest you do not call it trash. If it was trash, Jesus would not have quoted from it.
Human Being

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Robet, simply put.
you are a liar, and you don't study Koine Greek in your spare time, since there are very few universities that teach Koine Greek, besides that, if you DID study, you would have known the difference
Preston:

Peace

As you see it, so you believe.

By the way, why do you put so much trust in the teachings of universities? Is there something of a scribe within you that desires to be known as a great thinker/writer?

Of greater importance is to be saved, and live a good life according to scripture, than to have great knowledge.

Peace
Human Being

Sunset, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you don't even know what I was referring to when I used the word "pseudoadelphos" in the context of Paul using it.why don't you quit acting like you are smart and know it all.
I studied because that was the Will of God in my life after I was Saved, while all you do is write nonsense that never makes any sense.
Preston

Peace

What you were referring to was very obvious..., what you failed to see was my message on pseudoprophetais. And their end leads to doom.

One can argue the subtleties and infer regional differences in the ancient Greek language, but more or less the word brothers in Greek takes on a wide range of interpretations. And you seek what you want to find, proclaim it divine, and make it an idol. Then you prophecy over that idol....pseudoprophetais.

I don't like to be this direct, because I know it hurts your feelings, which is not my intention. I would rather have others see the counterpoint to your sincerity, may not always be correct.

Neither am I always correct. More often I am wrong. But in acknowledging being wrong, and least I can learn. Even from you.

Peace
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
Protestantism will finally come to an end..
YES
WE WILL BE NO LONGER BE ON THE EARTH ...TO PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS FOR/WITH YOU..
WE WILL BE CAUGHT UP TO BE THE BRIDE OF CHRIST.
.while you and the rest of your pagans
will join up with the antichrist AND CONTINUE HIS INQUISITION..
Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I still recommend them for strong students of the Bible but for a novice or a beginner in the word of God I do not.
That is mighty white of you!!!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord have mercy.
You only purpose here is to glorify your escapades..

The Bible does not give you any special status above any other.

If you would/could lower your pride enough to get deliverance from you demon of homosexuality .
The demon would not be advertizing through you...and making you fell that your situation/sins are any more special that any one Else's.

the Bible say to all..that will receive it...

1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man:

but God is faithful,

who will not suffer/let you to be tempted above that ye are able;

but will with the temptation also make a way to escape,

that ye may be able to bear it.

the Bible.

MR KNOW IT ALL...

GET DELIVERANCE FROM YOU DEMONS AND GET OVER IT ...

I WOULDN'T BE SO HARSH WITH YOU IF YOU DID NOT ACT SO ARROGANT AND IGNORANT..
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Monday, September 23, 2013
St. Padre Pio da Pietrelcina
(1887-1968)
Catholic Saint of the Day
In one of the largest such ceremonies in history, Blessed John Paul II canonized Padre Pio of Pietrelcina on June 16, 2002. It was the 45th canonization ceremony in Pope John Paul's pontificate. More than 300,000 people braved blistering heat as they filled St. Peter's Square and nearby streets. They heard the Holy Father praise the new saint for his prayer and charity. "This is the most concrete synthesis of Padre Pio's teaching," said the pope. He also stressed Padre Pio's witness to the power of suffering. If accepted with love, the Holy Father stressed, such suffering can lead to "a privileged path of sanctity."

Quote"The life of a Christian is nothing but a perpetual struggle against self; there is no flowering of the soul to the beauty of its perfection except at the price of pain" (saying of Padre Pio)

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
TO TONY
You only purpose here is to glorify your escapades..
The Bible does not give you any special status above any other.
If you would/could lower your pride enough to get deliverance from you demon of homosexuality .
The demon would not be advertizing through you...and making you fell that your situation/sins are any more special that any one Else's.
the Bible say to all..that will receive it...
1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man:
but God is faithful,
who will not suffer/let you to be tempted above that ye are able;
but will with the temptation also make a way to escape,
that ye may be able to bear it.
the Bible.
MR KNOW IT ALL...
GET DELIVERANCE FROM YOU DEMONS AND GET OVER IT ...
I WOULDN'T BE SO HARSH WITH YOU IF YOU DID NOT ACT SO ARROGANT AND IGNORANT..
THE ABOVE POST WAS MEANT FOR TONY...

NOT TO FULL OF LOVE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible was printed in 1452. Martin Luther wasn't even born yet. Protestantism and KJ were not on anyones mind. Do you know how many Books were in this Bible? Do you care? Lol
73 ox. How come you guys took 7 out a hundred yrs later?
The Book of Sirach is quoted by the founder of our religion, Jesus Christ. I suggest you do not call it trash. If it was trash, Jesus would not have quoted from it.
Oh Great Chief Who Sit on Rock with Tail Feather Hanging Over Edge...why no show me, in any of the Bible versions I listed, God's teaching that Mary remained a virgin...forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... 13 hr Ponniah 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Crazy 8,273
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Tue christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Mon WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 23 ELIAS IBARRA 46
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Aug 22 ELIAS IBARRA 64
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••