Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
460,781 - 460,800 of 532,448 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love the way you come to the aid of your dear wife’s defense.
I'm sure she can handle her own posts tho.
Not sure she needs your help.
So….. she is a lady right?
Thank you for calling me 'Lady' I always was and will always be. lol
Facts are facts, I'm simple posting what Britannica.com says.. and of course all our Church history.
I know it hurts but its the truth and I'm sticking to it.
I am terrified of you.Cause you be the onliest one that know Church histry, Yessummms.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm responding to you and the others..NIT to what I learned
You claim Mary was sinless
If one is sinless ..one does not need a SAVIOUR .
I admit to having always as a child taught Immaculate Conception
As,I learn MORE..You guys says he was without sin according to a Pipe in the 1800 s.
She needed a SaVuoir same as we do ..And until now no one here has admitted that .
Look. You BELUEVE as you wish..convoluted or nit.
I was accused by. Knit and pray. Now known as HUSKER of blasphemous Mary because I Saud it was JESUS BLOOD not Mary's that paid for our sin....that's how Mary came up..
She did NOT pay in blood for our sin
Did she suffer surely.
Hen Regina says I should know she was Blessed nd Virgin
I was I had already Said so..
Now,on whether she was a wife to Joseph. Ask her or him.when you see them
But had she been sinless she would not need a SAVIOUR ...
She wasn't..She did ..She was a Blessed HUMSN if the line of David ..
H us if Adam.
Had she been perfectly sinless ..She COUKD HSVE Been trying perfect lamb.
Babies and the mentally disabled are sinless. Don't they need a Saviour?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I think abortion and gay marriage are indeed political issues.
Politicians think they are. They talk about them and work legislation around them all the time.
~~~

Most of them that are in control of our government are Roman Catholics...

That have no love for truth...

They lied to get into their positions and

have no perception of what truth is..

Motivated by greed and self aggrandizement they have learned play the system..

Preying on the taxpayers to their own financial advantage/gain..

Law and order honesty integrity ... the best interest of our nation, is

not their forte...

Most of them

like most here ....they only believe in...and look out for themselves..

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
RoSesz
Peace
I do not know what you think on the subject, but some think that God created the universe and went away. But I think, that God is everywhere and eternal. All that He created is thus being continually upheld by Him. It is in this sense Mary declares God is her Savior. And as a Christian, we should also embrace this, as do all angels, even Satan(who abhors this truth).
First God set he laws of the universe into motion..I BELUEVE He micromanage,very little as far as weather etc....though the May if it is in.His,will..And of Course HD will control the events in the End Times as He did in the Flood .

Mary needed as Saviour because she was created as a,human being ..

He sacrifice at Calvary satisfied Ids Holy justice .

Mary was made Holy.by the Holy Spirit when Jesus was conceived ..

She showed FAITH by acknowledging Her Saviour ..

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Would you quit blaspheming the Blessed Virgin? You were taught diffently , if you really went to Catholic school. Someone must have brainwashed you or you never went. Our Spiritual mother is the Blessed Virgin Mother. whether you like it or not. Another thing, Mary is the only one born without original sin, no sin, rose. You were raised Catholic, so you say, you know better, than to believe ahe was with sin.
Will moisturizing the word blaspheming.

Mary is NOT GOD ..

I KNEW IT WAS YOU SAID SHE HAD NO SIN..then WHY DID SHE NEED A SAVIOUR ..
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
Preston thinks he's just as good an apostle as St. Paul, you think you're even better.
Preston and I are whom God says we are...
Your assessment does not matter..
Neither of us are your servants...
Rom_14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
Ok, well you say that you can ignore what St. Elizabeth and St. Paul say because it's only their opinions. Not sure I'd want God to make an assessment of me with that kind of thinking.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I am terrified of you.Cause you be the onliest one that know Church histry, Yessummms.
Niko,thanks for always having my back in life and I will always have yours. Gee, isnt that what husband and wives do for each other? Any wayssss...reminds me of a Sonny and Cher song,... they say were young and we don't know ( hmmm that fits ) wont find out until we've grown..( or joined up) I dunno if all that's true but babe you got me and babe I got you....Babe I got you babe....LOL

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no, here we go again. The troublemakers are here.
I'd appreciate it if you would stop stalking and harassing me. Thank you for reading my posts, however! But yesterday and today have been the first time in weeks that I've been able to look in on the board and would like to do so without you two vipers slinking around. That is what is old. So....if you don't like my posts, hey, that's what the scroll bar is for! Adios!
So
Regina they HAVR as much right to post here as you ..they ate here every day ..how is that stalking you ..I'm curious...

Please ..do not threaten as you did before ...let's keep things civil ..hat was upsetting on a Christian board no less

Thanks

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
For 20 years formal. And T least Six after school.I was a practicing Catholic.
ONE person here said she was sinless ..at least ..why a Saviour then ''saved from what ..SIN.
I honestly don't care about What the,Church believed ...at this point .
She,was,human..imperfect ..received the Holy Spirit ..had Faith.in.Her Saviour
Sorry 10 years,formal..my keyboard for some reason split in half ..on his device ..it's messing Me up more than usual..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Niko,thanks for always having my back in life and I will always have yours. Gee, isnt that what husband and wives do for each other? Any wayssss...reminds me of a Sonny and Cher song,... they say were young and we don't know ( hmmm that fits ) wont find out until we've grown..( or joined up) I dunno if all that's true but babe you got me and babe I got you....Babe I got you babe....LOL
Babaaaaaaaalooooooooou!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Regina

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
For 20 years formal. And T least Six after school.I was a practicing Catholic.
ONE person here said she was sinless ..at least ..why a Saviour then ''saved from what ..SIN.
I honestly don't care about What the,Church believed ...at this point .
She,was,human..imperfect ..received the Holy Spirit ..had Faith.in.Her Saviour
You went to Catholic school for 20 years?

Rose, more than one person here believes the Blessed Virgin Mary is sinless. All Catholics do. That's what the Immaculate Conception is....she was conceived without original sin, and therefore is not subject to concupiscence, the proclivity to sin, as the rest of us are. God and sin cannot dwell together.
Regina

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Regina they HAVR as much right to post here as you ..they ate here every day ..how is that stalking you ..I'm curious...
Please ..do not threaten as you did before ...let's keep things civil ..hat was upsetting on a Christian board no less
Thanks
My dear, please don't start that nonsense again. I did not threaten anyone, as I previously explained. However, you seem to think it's perfectly all right for anyone to say whatever they wish to me, however ugly and untrue, with impunity. It would be best if you didn't fan the flames, Rose. You don't know the true story of what happened and the most Christian thing for you to do would be to stay out of it. There are those here who know what really happened, people I've known on this board for a long time. That's all that matters. Thank you for your cooperation. Now let's get back on topic...

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Niko,thanks for always having my back in life and I will always have yours. Gee, isnt that what husband and wives do for each other? Any wayssss...reminds me of a Sonny and Cher song,... they say were young and we don't know ( hmmm that fits ) wont find out until we've grown..( or joined up) I dunno if all that's true but babe you got me and babe I got you....Babe I got you babe....LOL
I see nothing wrong with your upholding each other or your posting on here as you both do all the time ..my.opinion.for what it's,worth..

If you are here every day..your presence is,NOT stalking :)

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, well you say that you can ignore what St. Elizabeth and St. Paul say because it's only their opinions. Not sure I'd want God to make an assessment of me with that kind of thinking.
~~~

It amazes me that you Roman Catholics will not allow women to be in a leadership position in your religious system..

yet you base your doctrines concerning Mary ...upon the words of

Elisabeth in the scriptures...that is neither an Apostle nor is there

any reference in the Bible of her being a disciple of Christ...

~~~

As for your facing God

You will face God whether you want to or not

It is an appointment that you wont miss...or be late for..

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

There is no such place given in the Bible called purgatory...where you have a second chance...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I am terrified of you.Cause you be the onliest one that know Church histry, Yessummms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ljrB3M2IEqw
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

you not born as husband and wife..no
each body and spirit within..

Who ever say they have some mind they are wrong too..yee lips can say whats so ever..is that true someone try judged wrongly good person!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Where they lock them in which gate?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,
Abel's sacrifice was offered "with faith"....if you will "more excellent."
Hebrews 11:4
4 By faith Abel brought God a better offering than Cain did. By faith he was commended as righteous, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith Abel still speaks, even though he is dead.
Actually the reason that God accepted Abels offering was because Abel bought of thw "FIRSTLING" of his flock,i.e, his best to offer to God. Hoever scripture does not say that Cain brought of the "FIRSTFRUITS" of his produce etc.

Cain most likely bought God something that was not his very best which is why God rejected his offering.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear, please don't start that nonsense again. I did not threaten anyone, as I previously explained. However, you seem to think it's perfectly all right for anyone to say whatever they wish to me, however ugly and untrue, with impunity. It would be best if you didn't fan the flames, Rose. You don't know the true story of what happened and the most Christian thing for you to do would be to stay out of it. There are those here who know what really happened, people I've known on this board for a long time. That's all that matters. Thank you for your cooperation. Now let's get back on topic...
I was not the only poster who saw your post as,a threat .it was removed..st SHOUKD said something about he content ..as I went back to see if I had read it wrong after your comments ..hats says something .

Any way ....I'm.just saying our discourse should be on a higher order ..more cool and civil...even if only for our souks and for example to someone looking in..

.I was asking for civility ..as you had just accused them of stalking YOU ..they are here every day.

just mentioned civility as here is enough incivility on NOn CHRISTIAN boards,....I'm not fanning anything..as,I don't care,what went on before,Regina ..You all have history. Fine ..if you were signed in you could work it out maybe??
On private message,..just a thought .

We can disagree,Regina,..it's,a forum...But personal stuff does,not make us,seem like nice folks,..nor does it help.our Spirits,..You know??

For my.part I.say the same thing a few times,then I'm done .

I did not say Mary was anything bad ..She was a holy virgin conceived by the HOLY Spirit ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••