Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 675535 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#477574 Sep 21, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>of course, koine greek is very clear that these are the brothers of Jesus, you don't know Greek, so how would you know?
and unless the person that has studied greek at one of the very few universities that teach it, their opinion means nothing.
And the light still flickerth at yonder tunnel end!!!!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#477575 Sep 21, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
There is more information written in the scriptures to validate the fact that Mary and Joseph had a large family than there is to validate the establishment of a Roman Catholic Church...
Mat 13:55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
Mat 13:56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
Mar 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
Mar 6:4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
Until you can validate and prove a scriptural reason for the existence for a Roman Catholic Church from the old and New Testament
Why should any one believe any thing that you Roman Catholics have to say ?..
There is not a prophecy from the Old Testament about a universal Church established in Italy...
The Bible says
Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
according to the word of God above your Church in Rome is a fraud...
because his prophets are silent about your religious society..
The apostle PAUL acknowledged that James was "the Lord's Brother"

HE SAID

IN

Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

Gal 1:19 But other of the apostles saw I none,

save James the Lord's --> brother.<--

Gal 1:20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.

QUESTION

now just who is it that is lying...

#477576 Sep 21, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
And the light still flickerth at yonder tunnel end!!!!!
For you ....in all probability,... its an approaching train!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#477578 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
This is and old song that our family quartet used to sing back in the 1940's
WHEN ALL OF GOD'S SINGERS GET HOME
I
WHAT A SONG OF DELIGHT IN THAT CITY SO BRIGHT
WILL BE WAFTED 'NEATH HEAVEN'S FAIR DOME
NOW THE RANSOMED WILL RAISE HAPPY SONGS IN HIS PRAISE.
CHORUS
WHERE NEVER A SORROW WILL COME
OR HEARTACHES WILL COME
THERE'LL BE NO PLACE LIKE HOME
THERE'LL BE NO PLACE LIKE HEAVEN MY HOME
GOD'S SINGERS GET HOME
II
AS WE SING HERE ON EARTH SONGS OF SADNESS OR MIRTH
TIS A FORE- TASTE OF RAPTURE TO COME
BUT OUR JOY CAN'T COMPARE WITH HE GLORY UP THERE
CHORUS
OR HEARTACHES WILL COME
GOD'S SINGERS GET HOME III
HAVING OVER COME SIN HALLELUJAH AMEN
WILL BE HEARD IN THAT LAND 'ER THE FOAM
EVERY HEART WILL BE LIGHT AND EACH FACE WILL BE BRIGHT
CHORUS
OR HEARTACHES WILL COME
GOD'S SINGERS GET HOME
I like that. Wish I could hear the music to it.

Location hidden

#477579 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
For you ....in all probability,... its an approaching train!
Par for the course...give a body a compliment and in return get insulted...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#477580 Sep 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
No rose, scripture does not say Jesus had brothers in a 20th century English sense...
This is the danger of privately interpreting scripture using language and culture from your own time period.
Its important for the serious Christian to consider the writings of the early Christians (who were Jews and went by the OT Books). But that's only if you make the choice to eliminate the Catholic Church from whence the Christian Bible came. If you do that you are going it alone and should definitely consider early Christian writings. Common sense says the Apostles explained orally the faith, so a great way to understand the Bible is to read what their students understood.
Unfortunately for many, the faith you'll see will look really really Catholic. That's a major problem that causes many of you to step up the ignorance level so as not to face the truth.
What I was trying to say is ..I.know Catholics are taught This ...ans will.never change their opinion ..scripture says different ..

Instead of arguing it ..just ask them ..when.You see them

The married life of Mary and Joseph..does not offer salvation.

Only Jesus does ..

#477581 Sep 21, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Par for the course...give a body a compliment and in return get insulted...
no insult intended.

On the other hand if you are thin skinned...and easily offended,

You are in the wrong forum..

As a pastor I have found many times that working with people

is like walking the edge of a straight razor...no matter which side one

comes down on... he is bound to get hurt...

so roll with the punches

and if depend upon the Lord

for it is said of Him..

Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Since God said He would do all the above...I cast my cares upon Him

I figure there aint no reason for both of us to worry about it.

He has access to all of the universe to fulfill his promises.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#477582 Sep 21, 2013
Dear Father

Here we are ..another week passed .

We bring to your feet our Brother Preston who has lost his,dear friend,..please bring him comfort and his friends wife also comfort her ..

Thank you for bringing Kay home .

Once again we ask for healing for those in need .

I ask for my husband eh o is in so much pain from his injuries ..please let this new,treatment help..And I thank you that so far,it has brought him some relief .

I ask for all of us in our infirmities. For relief if it is your will..You know their needs better than we do.

We ask you o reach out to our loved ones who do not know you ..You have a,farther reaching SPIRIT ..t Han.our poor efforts .

We pray fir our country that she will draw closer to you instead of slipping farther away

Please guide our leaders in peaceful pursuits .

Thank.You that it seems your will.That we not be at war
Right now .

We pray for your country Israel and its people that hey May know and do your will

We know you have a,plan FATHER .

I.pray th a in some small way we all may be a part of that plan..

I.pray for peace as best as we are,able among us as we are the servants of your Dear Son

No matter OUR DIFFERENCES.

WE ASK IN JEDYS NAME ...AMEN

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#477583 Sep 21, 2013
In Jesus name ..
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#477584 Sep 21, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>of course, koine greek is very clear that these are the brothers of Jesus, you don't know Greek, so how would you know?
and unless the person that has studied greek at one of the very few universities that teach it, their opinion means nothing.
No its not clear and you know it. You can study Greek all not want, it does no good if you're going to insert your own opinion on what the Apostles taught. Once you're dead and gone, sadly, another moron will pick up our scriptures and teach what they think the Apostles taught. You guys keep evolving. Its an abyss. You've been proven wrong and you simply reject it in favor of your own non -authoritative opinion on the Bible. That's wrong Preston.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#477586 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
The apostle PAUL acknowledged that James was "the Lord's Brother"
HE SAID
IN
Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
Gal 1:19 But other of the apostles saw I none,
save James the Lord's --> brother.<--
Gal 1:20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.
QUESTION
now just who is it that is lying...
James WAS Jesus' brother... Just not biological. Mary didn't have anymore biological children because nobody in their right mind would procreate with her after God did. Of course, you guys think she was a incompetent piece of meat who just happened to say yes to God. Right? If she hadn't said yes, God would have simply found another lady down the street?
I hope your grandkids will change the word of God BACK to what was originally taught. Your interpretations and additions will be in the dust bins of history. I strongly believe with the information superhighway, the plague of Protestantism will finally come to an end and the serious Christians will cease being so dang ignorant and come into the only Church started by Jesus Christ, the Catholic Church.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#477587 Sep 21, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I like that. Wish I could hear the music to it.

try and practice a few times before Nick and I have to listen to you. I do have a horse trailer that a person can ride it comfortably(except for the smell of course).

Location hidden

#477588 Sep 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
No rose, scripture does not say Jesus had brothers in a 20th century English sense...
This is the danger of privately interpreting scripture using language and culture from your own time period.
Its important for the serious Christian to consider the writings of the early Christians (who were Jews and went by the OT Books). But that's only if you make the choice to eliminate the Catholic Church from whence the Christian Bible came. If you do that you are going it alone and should definitely consider early Christian writings. Common sense says the Apostles explained orally the faith, so a great way to understand the Bible is to read what their students understood.
Unfortunately for many, the faith you'll see will look really really Catholic. That's a major problem that causes many of you to step up the ignorance level so as not to face the truth.
supposing that you are correct (but you are not), please explain to all of us using your vast knowledge of Koine Greek, that Matthew also speaks of Jesus having half SISTERS and one is even named.lol

only a person who is brainwashed would believe the lies told to them by the catholic church.

first we have the word ahthelphos for brothers(instead of adelphi, singular) and then Matthew uses the word "adhelfi" for sisters.

I love it that you think some monk born centuries later knows more about that family than the gospel writer.

Location hidden

#477589 Sep 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not clear and you know it. You can study Greek all not want, it does no good if you're going to insert your own opinion on what the Apostles taught. Once you're dead and gone, sadly, another moron will pick up our scriptures and teach what they think the Apostles taught. You guys keep evolving. Its an abyss. You've been proven wrong and you simply reject it in favor of your own non -authoritative opinion on the Bible. That's wrong Preston.
you still havent gotten it figured out yet, have you clay?

it isn't me that you are calling a liar it is God.

Location hidden

#477590 Sep 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
James WAS Jesus' brother... Just not biological. Mary didn't have anymore biological children because nobody in their right mind would procreate with her after God did. Of course, you guys think she was a incompetent piece of meat who just happened to say yes to God. Right? If she hadn't said yes, God would have simply found another lady down the street?
I hope your grandkids will change the word of God BACK to what was originally taught. Your interpretations and additions will be in the dust bins of history. I strongly believe with the information superhighway, the plague of Protestantism will finally come to an end and the serious Christians will cease being so dang ignorant and come into the only Church started by Jesus Christ, the Catholic Church.
lets see you prove that Paul lied when he called James the brother of Jesus.

in the mouth of two or three, let it be true and all men liars.

Matthew says that james was His Brother and now years later, it is still acknowledged that James was His Brother by Paul.

BRING IT ON. WE WANT TO SEE YOUR PROOF THAT GOD IS LYING.

Location hidden

#477591 Sep 21, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Jedys? Did you turn pagan?
Typical remark..
truth

Gosnells, Australia

#477592 Sep 21, 2013
in this city nothing exist
darkness no moon no stars no sun
i walk between dead body as i am today as i am as alive not deference..
i fill that hand over me to show me what i jhave to see..
i never think about that
no
i never know what i have see
i never think its posible
but i see

i touch that cross INRI with body mind lags and hands
no pain that you can describe
crown pain ohhhhhh
i don't think so someone can resist
but i resist
i am as i am
there is a no law
there is a no love
there is a no Mercy
there is a suffering
INRI

i am alright
i don't fill sorry why i past that
i am free person tell you now without any scare

n

no nuke

4 april 85
i walk between my people hand within hand
oce nas
to you my brothers and sisters
far away land of oceania

i pray before like that when i did not know i will be here
i know what i know what i have to know

n

Location hidden

#477593 Sep 21, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=pb4IGlsSHCsXX
try and practice a few times before Nick and I have to listen to you. I do have a horse trailer that a person can ride it comfortably(except for the smell of course).
You have horses! I'll stay behind and watch the horses and you and nickie go on tour without me!! LOL
truth

Gosnells, Australia

#477594 Sep 21, 2013
not pijri not yiyri jirji

its INRI
n
who bring me back from that INRI..
i am alive as i am

If you suffer represent yourself trough prayers.
truth

Gosnells, Australia

#477595 Sep 21, 2013
Why ants have colony?
'weed seed and good seeds'

Did you study 3x shape of head?

Did you study colorful character?

Did you study parasite=para.site life?

What you study if you study about
-air life
-ground life
-under ground life
-sweet water life
-sea life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Mr Sir 10,518
News Pope Francis meets 4 Imams to open a Christian-... Apr 21 Joe 30
News Pope opens free laundromat for the poor Pope Fr... Apr 12 True Christian wi... 1
News Role of women in the modern Catholic Church 'un... Apr 9 South Knox Hombre 1
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) Apr 7 Teana Trump 53
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Mar 31 whirlingmerc 9
News Pope Francis will do 'everything he can' to vis... Mar 31 Gods r Delusions ... 1
More from around the web