(2) Jesus says:<quoted text>It has nothing to do with arrogance. It's called being salty as servants of the Lord of Hosts should be from time to time.
Not only am I being a little salty but I'm starting to become a little frustrated as well. I have to pray and ask God for patience.
In trying to teach Gods word with accuracy,I have to understand that there are some that will NOT endure sound doctrine but they have itching ears and will gladly saddle up with a lie quicker than they will the truth.
(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."
Only you can let the dismay pass.
BTW - this action - "I have to pray and ask God for patience" is the Self.
Learn it, live it, understand it, then love it.