Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 22,995)

Showing posts 459,881 - 459,900 of529,678
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Saints Cornelius and St Cyprian defenders of the TRUTH of Jesus Christ's One True Catholic Church in the 3rd century. Both were martyred for their faith.

Cornelius: "There is one God and one Christ and but one episcopal chair, originally founded on Peter, by the Lord's authority. There cannot, therefore, be set up another altar or another priesthood. Whatever any man in his rage or rashness shall appoint, in defiance of the divine institution, must be a spurious, profane and sacrilegious ordinance" (St. Cyprian, The Unity of the Catholic Church).

Cyprian:“You cannot have God for your Father if you do not have the Church for your mother.... God is one and Christ is one, and his Church is one; one is the faith, and one is the people cemented together by harmony into the strong unity of a body.... If we are the heirs of Christ, let us abide in the peace of Christ; if we are the sons of God, let us be lovers of peace”(St. Cyprian, The Unity of the Catholic Church).
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, what you post shows you don't know diddly about the Church. If you did, you wouldn't be asking and commenting on the Church like you do. You have insulted me and others on the abortion thread a lot, you won't even take the pro life stand against what the pro aborts say .Another thing, when the pro aborts spew out filthy comments about Christ, His Church and The Blessed Mother, you post how was your day... I figured out you have no friends and are scared to ruffle feathers and lose friends, these friends are not real, rose, they are using you.
Nick and I are Rose's friends and there are many more that will stand with her. Have a great day!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

it is written
-when they talk about peace but not will be peace
-when there liked find way
they can't
-nobody exist who can open seal
or door

only

who have pure heart
who not lift up spirit in vain
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

how you can serve
para evil as rich

-never sit with rich
-never eat with them
-never sit in first chair

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vatican never said "Roman Catholic Church" only true Church. There are 22 Catholic Churches. All are true.
This is the 3rd time in a week you've been shown your error. Now its turning into a sin on your part. As if you could care less about truth..
If the roman catholic church IS THE ONLY ORGANIZATION THAT represents

Jehovah God upon the earth..

with all the sin and debauchery DEMONIC ACTIVITY that is in it...

OUR WORLD

IS HEADED FOR HELL...HOPELESSLY LOST ...WORLDS WITH OUT END..

IF YOU POOR IGNORANT SOULS...

BELIEVE THAT OUR HOLY GOD IS/CAN BE REPRESENTED HERE ON THE EARTH WITH

SUCH MOCKERY AND ungodliness AS YOUR ORGANIZATION EVINCES.

YOU ARE IN FOR ONE RUDE AWAKENING..big time...

JESUS DIED THAT WE SHOULD/MUST BE... SAVED FROM SIN...NOT IN SIN ,,,

~~~

Better read the fine print carefully...

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Rom 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Rom 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Rom 6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

Rom 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

Rom 6:21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

~~~

Rom_8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh,

God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin,

condemned sin in the flesh:

sin can never enter into the portals of glory...

~~~

Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Heb 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

IN YOU EXCLUSIVENESS

YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS LIVE AND WALLOW IN BITTERNESS AGAINST ALL OTHER CHRISTIANS UPON THE EARTH...

YOU FOLLOW PEACE... WITH NO ONE

BUT YOURSELVES.

YOUR STANDARD OF LIVING EVINCES PIETY ..RITUAL POMP AND PRIDE

BUT HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS IS NOT YOU FORTE...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

How can step mother as macheha be better then real Mother?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

-be very careful what you say

god as jehova

I say many times
-never sit in first chair
-I never sit in first chair where is place for God

remember
mother or woman have to pray
God allwayes listen prayers.
God know all fault and weakness.
We as catholic confess
my sin
my sin
my bigest sin

But I say to you.
Who ever don't liked Mother or Father its heaviest sin under sky.
- love your mother and your father

What Jesus recommend?
John= mother
n
What Jesus say as Promise?
I am going where you can't go but I will send you
protector and comforter.

If ever are you laying Holy Spirit God know.
How our lovely God know?
-don't lift up your spirit in vain
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Did you lift up your Spirit in vain to be rich or powerful?
look how you can recognize them..

Did you sit or eat with rich?

-rich usually say o we don't have nothing
-when turn over back
its going say u how much we have

I say to you that Jesus point finger over leaders lawyers judges scribe pharisee..
o youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

they replay pay tax

Did they pay tax if they hide they don't have nothing?

Who laying Holy Spirit its much more worse error?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

i say to you
don't eat with rich
they will tell you
how much you eat
they will offer you
but they don't liked

Who say eat if you hungry
drink if you thirsty?
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
https://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

-bless who accuses you
-bless who prosecuted you
-bless who judge you

pray for them every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Rom 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Rom 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

one is made free from sin by obedience to God's word..

GOD'S WORD..

JESUS SPEAKING..

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

___

Again read the fine print of the NEW covenant between GOD AND MAN

1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

1Pe 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

1Pe 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls

in obeying the truth

through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren,

see that ye love one another with a pure heart

fervently:

bOTE PETER HERE SPEAKS OF BEING BORN AGAIN...REGENERATED!

1Pe 1:23 Being born again,

not of corruptible seed,(PETER YOUR POPE)

but

of incorruptible,(JESUS THE SON OF GOD)

by the word of God,(WHICH YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS IGNORE AND ATTEMPT TO REPLACE WITH YOUR CATECHISM,)

which liveth and abideth for ever.

IF YOUR spirit IS NOT REDEEMED...REGENERATED. BORN AGAIN...YOU WILL NOT ENTER HEAVEN...

NO MATTER WHAT ORGANIZATION YOU JOIN UPON EARTH..

THE BIBLE SAYS

Rom 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

NOTE

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Rom 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

if you step over jelly
-you will slippery and to be off as in purgatory

slippery and purgatory
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
If the roman catholic church IS THE ONLY ORGANIZATION THAT represents
Jehovah God upon the earth..
with all the sin and debauchery DEMONIC ACTIVITY that is in it...
OUR WORLD
IS HEADED FOR HELL...HOPELESSLY LOST ...WORLDS WITH OUT END..
IF YOU POOR IGNORANT SOULS...
BELIEVE THAT OUR HOLY GOD IS/CAN BE REPRESENTED HERE ON THE EARTH WITH
SUCH MOCKERY AND ungodliness AS YOUR ORGANIZATION EVINCES.
YOU ARE IN FOR ONE RUDE AWAKENING..big time...
JESUS DIED THAT WE SHOULD/MUST BE... SAVED FROM SIN...NOT IN SIN ,,,
~~~
Better read the fine print carefully...
Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Rom 6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
Rom 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
Rom 6:21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
~~~
Rom_8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh,
God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin,
condemned sin in the flesh:
sin can never enter into the portals of glory...
~~~
Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Heb 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
IN YOU EXCLUSIVENESS
YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS LIVE AND WALLOW IN BITTERNESS AGAINST ALL OTHER CHRISTIANS UPON THE EARTH...
YOU FOLLOW PEACE... WITH NO ONE
BUT YOURSELVES.
YOUR STANDARD OF LIVING EVINCES PIETY ..RITUAL POMP AND PRIDE
BUT HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS IS NOT YOU FORTE...
Well its a good thing humanities salvation doesn't rest on the interpretations of some old guy with a Bible... Nor the man-made Pentecostal sect that is about a hundred yrs old.

The truth is, you're scrambling around now, trying to justify your addition to the Book of Revelation. When you're interested in actual truth, come back and talk. You and Ox should go mess with someone elses sacred scriptures.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you claiming that we have no wisdom,and that you have the understanding? Here in this post you are amiss as to why the Jews were to remain with each other,rather than to just marry every man and woman they found from other nations.
Yes God's way of living had a lot to do with it,because He established the L A W. The Nations that surrounded Israel had no concept of the Law,and they even were guilty of worshiping dumb idols,of which many of them sacrificed their children to the idols.
God's heart,Mind,Soul and Spirit had been given to the Israelites,beginning with Abraham.The Hebrews under Moses especially became aware of the Mind of God,the Law was given to them first.But the Jews as they were called much later, found out that the UNSEEN God truly cared for them:Whirlwind of smoke by day,Pillar of fire by night.Water from the stone,Manna from Heaven,and the quailes dropped down for meat.
Provision was given to only the Jews of Ancient times,no one else experienced that from the Creator.
It was not a racial mix God was concerned about,it was the wretched influence from the nations of idolatry,and their vain philosophies of life.
Also it is important to see that God not only provided food and water,and a guide through the wilderness,but He conquered the enemies of the Hebrews,both in the Wilderness and in the Land of Canaan.That of course was that He made it possible against many odds,to be the Deliverer for the Jews when they fought their enemies.No other nation experienced that.
It is a well known fact tony17 that there are existing Jewish communities in many nations,including China,India and Africa.So race has nothing to do with the Jewish people,it was the Doctrine,and Will of God that was important to the Creator,skin color and the slant of the eyes,or the roundness,had nothing to do with it.The Nimba tibe in Africa,and the Phalashan tribes in Ethiopia are J E W S. There are some in China,and also India,so that pretty much covers most

races:Asian,African,and of course Caucasian
(Semites) as well.
Pad

Tony has said on many occasions that he is one of the elect and we are not ..as in those marked in Revelation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
one is made free from sin by obedience to God's word..
GOD'S WORD..
JESUS SPEAKING..
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
___
Again read the fine print of the NEW covenant between GOD AND MAN
1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
1Pe 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
1Pe 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls
in obeying the truth
through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren,
see that ye love one another with a pure heart
fervently:
bOTE PETER HERE SPEAKS OF BEING BORN AGAIN...REGENERATED!
1Pe 1:23 Being born again,
not of corruptible seed,(PETER YOUR POPE)
but
of incorruptible,(JESUS THE SON OF GOD)
by the word of God,(WHICH YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS IGNORE AND ATTEMPT TO REPLACE WITH YOUR CATECHISM,)
which liveth and abideth for ever.
IF YOUR spirit IS NOT REDEEMED...REGENERATED. BORN AGAIN...YOU WILL NOT ENTER HEAVEN...
NO MATTER WHAT ORGANIZATION YOU JOIN UPON EARTH..
THE BIBLE SAYS
Rom 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
NOTE
Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
Rom 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
~~~

JUDGE THIS POST (ABOVE) WITH ALL THE (HEATHEN)NEGATIVE ICONS THAT YOU CAN FIND...

BUT THEY DO NOT NEGATE THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD...NEITHER DOES IT ERASE YOUR ACCOUNTABILITY TO THE TRUTH.. WHEN YOU STAND IN JUDGMENT BEFORE GOD.

Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Snipped for space.
Tony,that was all in God's plan.
Why can't you grasp it?
Again I say to you that Chapter two is an account of God's creation.
2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day
>>from (all) his work which he had made<<.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from
((all his work which God created and made)).
Now,here is the account;
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
Remember,only after Adam and Eve sinned,did God put a curse on them.
What did he tell Adam and Eve?
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;
and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 (In the sweat of thy face) shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve;
because she was the mother of all living.
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth >>from the garden of Eden,
>>>to till the ground<< from whence he was taken.
Tony,
Before he created Adam,he said there was not a man to till the ground;
Genesis 2
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
God knew all along that Adam would till the ground.
He also was over all the fish and beast.
Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle,
>>and over all the earth,
and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:
and have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air,
and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold,
I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the face of all the earth,
and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
>>to you it shall be for meat.<<
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life,
I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.
And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
That's it Tony.
It's right there.
Yes thank you ..And I see nothing about us being descended from other forms of biological life ...as some believe ...

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Snipped for space.
Tony,that was all in God's plan.
Why can't you grasp it?
Again I say to you that Chapter two is an account of God's creation.
2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day
>>from (all) his work which he had made<<.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from
((all his work which God created and made)).
Now,here is the account;
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
Remember,only after Adam and Eve sinned,did God put a curse on them.
What did he tell Adam and Eve?
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;
and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 (In the sweat of thy face) shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve;
because she was the mother of all living.
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth >>from the garden of Eden,
>>>to till the ground<< from whence he was taken.
Tony,
Before he created Adam,he said there was not a man to till the ground;
Genesis 2
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
God knew all along that Adam would till the ground.
He also was over all the fish and beast.
Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle,
>>and over all the earth,
and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:
and have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air,
and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold,
I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the face of all the earth,
and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
>>to you it shall be for meat.<<
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life,
I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.
And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
That's it Tony.
It's right there.
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/adam-eve-and-e...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

on CROSS stay INRI not yihri

How you can to be save trough y its letter which point down as hole?

after prayers i go sleep

-i find my body hand and lags on Cross=preserve

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/19-5.htm

but i am alive
what church need its fill up from you who is pure

Real creator created you that you can do too.

Whats deference between real Creator and man creation?
-design is part of Creation
-do you liked silky smooth skin as well meat

-its bring me in light
as alive
as i am as i exist
i walk between them
its open wounds
they liked died but can't

Who laying Holy Spirit?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

From my grandson's 2nd grade teacher.

Joshua 23:14-"...And ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof." (KJV).

Joshua gives his closing words to his people before he dies.
He admonishes them to believe God's Word. God's Word was to them then, and to us now:
(1)True,
(2)Timeless,
(3)Tested,
and
(4) Testified of.

May we have an unfaltering faith in an unfailing God!

It's wonderful knowing we have teachers in our schools in Tennessee that are not afraid to talk about the Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 459,881 - 459,900 of529,678
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••