Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,707
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#476388 Sep 15, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand what NFP is. Why do you dwell on a blog that 99% of Catholics disagree on? Its because you want non Catholics to think that person is mainstream, you are a bigot, an anti Catholic. This is why you brought up the blog, because the other thread had pro aborts try to label the blog as mainstream so they could to try to call Catholics ignorant and backward.
Knit that is not why ..And if you would read my posts,instead of attacking ..on the other forum I said....regarding this idea THST the Christians, including Catholics I know,..send or plan to send THeir kids to college ....

And I do think college is a good idea myself ..

I wanted to know exactly what I asked ..

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476389 Sep 15, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand what NFP is. Why do you dwell on a blog that 99% of Catholics disagree on? Its because you want non Catholics to think that person is mainstream, you are a bigot, an anti Catholic. This is why you brought up the blog, because the other thread had pro aborts try to label the blog as mainstream so they could to try to call Catholics ignorant and backward.
Oh and please stop the insults ..Thanks ..
This,forum is a Christian one Knit ...remember ..most folks,..HERE ..do not sling personal insults ..That I've Seen..

I'm neither a bigot ..Not anti CATHolic .though there are some things in the RCC i do not agree with ..
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476390 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>SWweetheart just because God has not given you eyes to see nor ears to hear does not mean the teacher is a false teacher.
Cain went to the East of Eden which means that he most likely went to the ORIENT and took a wife. Have you read Jeremiah chapter 35? Just the first few verses because I know you are not likely to be a deep reader judging from how inaccurate your beliefs are.
In the end, Cain left God behind and sought to live his own way in the land of Nod.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476391 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> Shows that you too are none too bright when it comes to rightly dividing the word of truth. Why did God forbid Abraham sons not to go to find a wife for his sons among those people that were not of his race.
Race may not matter to you mere mortals in your ignorance but it seems that it sure does matter to God. He even placed boundaries between the races. Have you not read the scriptures?
Not only does Abraham not want Isaac to marry a Canaanite idol worshipper and be lured away from worshipping God, he also wants to ensure that Isaac stays in Canaan, the Promised Land.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#476392 Sep 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me from the article. Not the topix headline. The Vatican didn't write the headline of this thread you moron. Is there an actual quote? The Armenian and Byzantine rite Catholic Churches are the true Churches as well. You fanatics focus on "Roman" because your cult leaders led you to believe there is a separate Church called 'Roman'.... You know... The Whore of Babylon! oops, what happens if there is no such thing as an actual Roman Church by the definition you all think or want? Suddenly your Whore of Babylon accusation looks like another lie. Lol. Looks like you gotta do the protestant creed and ignore truth so you can carry on protesting Our Lords Church.
I gave you the web site...get someone to tell you how to access it!!!!

Location hidden

#476393 Sep 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to tell me... After all these yrs on this thread, and the countless times its been pointed out to you... You still do not know?
The Vatican NEVER said ROMAN Catholic Church only true Church. Why? Because that statement does not make sense. There are 22 other Catholic Churches. Roman is just one of them. All are true in tracing their roots to Jesus Christ's original Church. The Catholic; universal Church of Jesus Christ, in communion with the Bishop of Rome.
You people see a headline from a secular news outlet and automatically believe its truth. I swear, you are all the perfect candidates for the cults.
Ever see this before Clay???

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican....

Its the name of this forum!!!!!! Why do you suppose they named it so???!!!!!
professional primate

Valliant, OK

#476394 Sep 15, 2013
It would be a lot healthier to substitute masturbation for religious discussion or observance. Especially for men, as it would lessen the likelihood of developing prostate cancer. Masturbation is good for you and backed by an abundance of scientific evidence. Religion, on the other hand, has a stack of documentation indicating that it causes stress and worry.

I know what I'll be doing for Sunday night. "wink"

Location hidden

#476395 Sep 15, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
What have we here another bigot and Anti-Catholic. Before you spew your hate why don’t you try to find the truth?? Do tell us what man made church you belong to, so we can give you some information on that man-made church.
BTW…..
After confession,[something you should do] NO PAYMENT IS MADE!
Confirmation, NO PAYMENT IS MADE!
Annulments - have to be investigated by questioning relatives and friends, some
have to travel to get information. WHY SHOULD THE CHURCH PAY FOR
YOUR MISTAKE, stay married and you won’t need an annulment!!!
No one fells guilty by making donations, if person has no money, one is not
obligated to donate, in fact the Church helps those in need!!!!!
Regarding promotion of homosexuals, you are lying again. Haven't you heard protestants church are already promoting marriage for them. This is why we have such a great conversation of married minister and the whole congregation of other faiths coming into the ONE,TRUE CHURCH!!
One more thing, protestants have a higher rate of child abuse then Catholics, you don't hear about it b/c it doesn't make the news.
FYI…
The Catholic Church educates 2.6 million students
everyday at the cost to OUR Church of 10 billion dollars, and a
SAVINGS TO THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER OF 18 billion
dollars.
Our graduates go on to graduate studies at the rate of 92%,
all at a NO COST to taxpayers. To the rest of the Americans it's free.
The Church has 230 colleges and universities in the U.S. with an
enrollment of 700,000 students.
The Catholic Church has a non-profit
hospital system of 637 hospitals, which account for hospital treatment
of 1 out of every 5 people -- not just Catholics -- in the United States
today.
You forgot a couple of pieces of info.

How much have they paid out in hush money to the families that have children that were abused by the Catholic pedophiles..

How many of their pedophiles have actually served time for their crime????
Clay

Chicago, IL

#476396 Sep 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and please stop the insults ..Thanks ..
This,forum is a Christian one Knit ...remember ..most folks,..HERE ..do not sling personal insults ..That I've Seen..
I'm neither a bigot ..Not anti CATHolic .though there are some things in the RCC i do not agree with ..
Anyone can blog stuff and anyone can create a website. When you said 'this is from a catholic website' it wasn't correct. It was just a personal blog by some guy who says he's catholic.. I didn't bother correcting you yesterday, because part of me thinks you guys could care less about factual truths. You require a certain premise about the CC that needs to be believed, in order to begin your religion in the first place. So nothing can alter your pre determined stereotype about the Church. Otherwise, you'd have to admit you were wrong about the Catholic Church. If your name is Confrint, Preston or Old G, that thought wakes you up in the middle of the night screaming. Lol.

*The Roman Catholic Church isn't really called Roman like we all assumed! What are we going to do now? We told everyone it was the harlot and Whore of Babylon!! Should we just pretend we never heard the truth, that way God might pardon us?? Lol **
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476397 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>What you fail to understand is that God made the different races and so some were fishermen and some were hunters etc etc so that's what they ate.. But scripture tells us that God did not have a man to till the ground. Adam was made for this specific job and God placed him into Eden to till the ground etc, to be a farmer.
Let me now ask you a question. When Cain was driven out into the world after he slew Abel, where did he get his wife from? He was afraid that people would harm him so who were these people that he was afraid of? And don't say the erroneous answer that most of the mistaken always say. And fyi,Pastor Murray is the most gifted and anointed preacher on this earth since Dr. Bullinger.
BUT, God provided for his protection in that He "set a mark upon him."
Clay

Chicago, IL

#476399 Sep 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see this before Clay???
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican....
Its the name of this forum!!!!!! Why do you suppose they named it so???!!!!!
Yes, I see that title every time I log on. It was written by some dude. CBS news didn't even say the Vatican said "Roman". Whoever created this forum added 'Roman' to it.
The Vatican never said 'Roman Catholic Church only true Church'.

Now that you are aware of this truth, will you admit your error? Lol I'm kidding of course, I can't ask you to accept a truth. You guys need lies like animals need water.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476400 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you aware where the land of Nod was where Cain went to and took a wife?
The following link has downloaded the book Sargon the Magnificent for those of you that want to increase your knowledge.
http://www.biblestudysite.com/sargon%20ebook....
This is great reading for those of you that aren't too lazy as most of you are to do a bit of deeper studying.
Nod...."exile" or "wandering"

But the Land of Nod of history is not nearly so peaceful or restful!
truth

Perth, Australia

#476401 Sep 15, 2013
Creator created your fore-parents that you can created what so ever.
yes
But all of you liked choose point finger over truth.

Who created and produce what?

Modern organization is not better then old time sect.
It is written
-tribe against tribe
-people against people
-nation against nation

Did God tell you about who closing door to righteousness people?

Jesus is perfect..he point finger over your leaders political and religion.
But they say money.

Are you for sure I am wrong?

I don't fill shame what I told you.
Your law is not my law.
Abuse Power is not Law.
Modern organization and old Sect had not deference approach to law..for them its private belonging where citizen or public stay nowhere.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476402 Sep 15, 2013
Over citizen or public they looking as product.
99% have to be wrong

see word
pro-duct huuuuuuuuuuu

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

see
words control
c on trol
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Clay

Chicago, IL

#476403 Sep 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you the web site...get someone to tell you how to access it!!!!
I read the article. They never said it. Do you acknowledge this fact? I hate to put a man of your character to test. I know how sincere you are with truth, Ox.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476404 Sep 15, 2013
design is part of creation
they liked smooth silky skin..
its bring me in light
open wounds
they liked died but not
about bones
design is part of creation
dust go in dust
they design everything for destruction

everything have image..its part of first creation..
but they can destroy that too or deleted..
every materialistic things or building
much more fast then ever ready for destruction..
before they tell you david used sling
today they used supper mob-tel as well much more..

Modern dictators can be very nice but very sneaky in lust that you can't notice how they cover up.

Every mother in 21 century stay under attack they never work..7 billions kids.
Its mean private belonging of poor organization and dictators what they say.

Did first commandment to mothers are still some yes..biological existence still going in 21 century
without any payment.

Then political lips
Its correct
'you not honor me less love me'

Spit over over Creator.
This planet as well others going in $pit.

My mind is not your no.
Do you need integrated into system which other control on evil ow-full way.
Is that nice say?
No
in tera great =integrated

Which terror you liked?
weather terror
law terror
organization terror
medical terror
education terror
identification terror
language terror
product terror
elements terror

Everything is connect!
truth

Perth, Australia

#476405 Sep 15, 2013
see
word secure
sec;ure
secta
second/hour
se; cure
Do you liked be secure and cure?
secta you stay in within

'in within'

i watching N Despoja many times
http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2008/06/3...

my memory not working always
but i remember what she say ones
'in within'

yep complex issue

Why woman's not worthy?
truth

Perth, Australia

#476406 Sep 15, 2013
see words
woman
woe;man

Are you for sure God is man or woman?

Infinite!!!

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476407 Sep 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can blog stuff and anyone can create a website. When you said 'this is from a catholic website' it wasn't correct. It was just a personal blog by some guy who says he's catholic.. I didn't bother correcting you yesterday, because part of me thinks you guys could care less about factual truths. You require a certain premise about the CC that needs to be believed, in order to begin your religion in the first place. So nothing can alter your pre determined stereotype about the Church. Otherwise, you'd have to admit you were wrong about the Catholic Church. If your name is Confrint, Preston or Old G, that thought wakes you up in the middle of the night screaming. Lol.
*The Roman Catholic Church isn't really called Roman like we all assumed! What are we going to do now? We told everyone it was the harlot and Whore of Babylon!! Should we just pretend we never heard the truth, that way God might pardon us?? Lol **
Clay

I saw the whole backward idea..That I KNOW,is not prevalent with Christians,...any.

The ONLY question I wanted answered HERE among Catholics,was ..what or why would NFP be considered illicit .

I asked on the original forum ..And was told by a CATHOLIC who posts here to look u p what NFP Is. Which I KNOW ..And have said I know .

So I asked here ..among real CATHOlics,.the question

..if that offends you a Catholic..I won't bother ..in the future .

I'll just assume NFP Is illicit or . Maybe not ..hmmm

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476408 Sep 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I see that title every time I log on. It was written by some dude. CBS news didn't even say the Vatican said "Roman". Whoever created this forum added 'Roman' to it.
The Vatican never said 'Roman Catholic Church only true Church'.
Now that you are aware of this truth, will you admit your error? Lol I'm kidding of course, I can't ask you to accept a truth. You guys need lies like animals need water.
Okay ..so if they meant Catholic Church ...is the only true Church ...we still have the same debate ..right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 13 hr Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 15 hr pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... 16 hr PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••