Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,997
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#476407 Sep 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can blog stuff and anyone can create a website. When you said 'this is from a catholic website' it wasn't correct. It was just a personal blog by some guy who says he's catholic.. I didn't bother correcting you yesterday, because part of me thinks you guys could care less about factual truths. You require a certain premise about the CC that needs to be believed, in order to begin your religion in the first place. So nothing can alter your pre determined stereotype about the Church. Otherwise, you'd have to admit you were wrong about the Catholic Church. If your name is Confrint, Preston or Old G, that thought wakes you up in the middle of the night screaming. Lol.
*The Roman Catholic Church isn't really called Roman like we all assumed! What are we going to do now? We told everyone it was the harlot and Whore of Babylon!! Should we just pretend we never heard the truth, that way God might pardon us?? Lol **
Clay

I saw the whole backward idea..That I KNOW,is not prevalent with Christians,...any.

The ONLY question I wanted answered HERE among Catholics,was ..what or why would NFP be considered illicit .

I asked on the original forum ..And was told by a CATHOLIC who posts here to look u p what NFP Is. Which I KNOW ..And have said I know .

So I asked here ..among real CATHOlics,.the question

..if that offends you a Catholic..I won't bother ..in the future .

I'll just assume NFP Is illicit or . Maybe not ..hmmm

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476408 Sep 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I see that title every time I log on. It was written by some dude. CBS news didn't even say the Vatican said "Roman". Whoever created this forum added 'Roman' to it.
The Vatican never said 'Roman Catholic Church only true Church'.
Now that you are aware of this truth, will you admit your error? Lol I'm kidding of course, I can't ask you to accept a truth. You guys need lies like animals need water.
Okay ..so if they meant Catholic Church ...is the only true Church ...we still have the same debate ..right
truth

Perth, Australia

#476409 Sep 15, 2013
We now speaking about woman's.

Did God created woman's as well why?
-to be slave

To whom?!

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476410 Sep 15, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry rose, but you are what I wrote, I have read many of your posts and what you post is anti Catholic and bigoted. If you thought that blog didn't represent most Catholics,then you didn't need to bring that blog story here at all but you did, to get a rise out of us and to harass us. If you can't take being critisized then don't post.
Questioning Catholic History and ritual is NOT anti Catholic ..especially your CHURCH'S about face on evolution.

I side with Pope Pius in his encyclical ...which is what I learned in school .

That makes me questioning ...doctrine..You CHURCH changing what SHOUKD be inviolable ..it genuinely shocked me when it was brought up ...seriously ..

And don't start with me getting off here ..it's insulting ..yet again Knit ...

We are entitled to be here without being insulted ...or has this forum devolved to that level ..
truth

Perth, Australia

#476411 Sep 15, 2013
Why all woman's around the world have to be slave?
free speech
Where are come=from
speech and peach have some symbol especial when you speaking but someone always say ha ha ha ha
$peach are usually orange with white and red and yellow color even green.

Do you liked colorful character?
speech we call breskva=peach
bcdfghjklmnpqrstvwxyz re square rev;an;ge
rev 1;14

after prayers I go in deep sleep..i go early then usual as its funny i sleep..but its not sleep..i fill Crown pain ..pain like never before exist..
then i see
'man white snow hair'
i hear voice
'all of with you'
http://biblehub.com/revelation/1-14.htm
truth

Perth, Australia

#476412 Sep 15, 2013
I am sorry to you if i choose words which looks as uncomfortable..that you can think someone insult you..
no
its letters you can read

who have long fingers

you not explain to me
sense and sensor

its in as within
i asked you about magnet field Uu..
i asked how many universe can fit there
many many many
you refuse give answer
you think i am insult you
i am not

its real Power
my mind is not yours

now
You are against woman's
no
Jesus never say nothing against woman's.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476413 Sep 15, 2013
Are you ever become target?
its in within circle as symbol which they declare target..get or not..about what?
Can be as mircle as mirror as your ob.

I say to you destruction is destruction.
de struc ture

others used real Creator name..what they say every day..why not who can against us..

remember
it is written
'into destruction what they dig its going in pit'
truth

Perth, Australia

#476414 Sep 15, 2013
45 structure

serve your lust as destruction body as well mind

you descover what

serve your evil with great lust

not me

now
you work very hard don't you for descover about what
its easy going
you know where
into pit as destruction

Why you liked destruction?
Why you liked be God?
truth

Perth, Australia

#476415 Sep 15, 2013
cancer
as you see every cell human animals as well vegetation cell

its some within any organization cell infected to be destruct..

Who liked that?
truth

Perth, Australia

#476416 Sep 15, 2013
as.tro=jul jullay
see number 7
cancer.one as satellite

your mind serve for what

very sad
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476417 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Though the word BASTARD is used in scripture, the word is used in the manuscriptus as MAMZAR. It means a child born to a Israelite citizen and someone of a different race other than an Israelite.
It clearly demonstrates that God wanted Israel to remain separate from the other races, not to inbtermarry with them. The Biblically illiterate say that race does not matter but evidently to God it does.
Not that Israel was better than the other races but God wanted them to be an example to the other people as to how God wanted them to live. ISRAEL FAILED MISERABLY.
Why are you claiming that we have no wisdom,and that you have the understanding? Here in this post you are amiss as to why the Jews were to remain with each other,rather than to just marry every man and woman they found from other nations.

Yes God's way of living had a lot to do with it,because He established the L A W. The Nations that surrounded Israel had no concept of the Law,and they even were guilty of worshiping dumb idols,of which many of them sacrificed their children to the idols.

God's heart,Mind,Soul and Spirit had been given to the Israelites,beginning with Abraham.The Hebrews under Moses especially became aware of the Mind of God,the Law was given to them first.But the Jews as they were called much later, found out that the UNSEEN God truly cared for them:Whirlwind of smoke by day,Pillar of fire by night.Water from the stone,Manna from Heaven,and the quailes dropped down for meat.

Provision was given to only the Jews of Ancient times,no one else experienced that from the Creator.

It was not a racial mix God was concerned about,it was the wretched influence from the nations of idolatry,and their vain philosophies of life.

Also it is important to see that God not only provided food and water,and a guide through the wilderness,but He conquered the enemies of the Hebrews,both in the Wilderness and in the Land of Canaan.That of course was that He made it possible against many odds,to be the Deliverer for the Jews when they fought their enemies.No other nation experienced that.

It is a well known fact tony17 that there are existing Jewish communities in many nations,including China,India and Africa.So race has nothing to do with the Jewish people,it was the Doctrine,and Will of God that was important to the Creator,skin color and the slant of the eyes,or the roundness,had nothing to do with it.The Nimba tibe in Africa,and the Phalashan tribes in Ethiopia are J E W S. There are some in China,and also India,so that pretty much covers most races:Asian,African,and of course Caucasian (Semites) as well.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#476418 Sep 15, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

It is ...
all ABOUT YOUR CHURCH...
IT'S ESTABLISHMENT, UPON PETER.
IT'S PAPAL SUCCESSION
IT'S CATECHISM,
IT'S HISTORY,
IT'S RITUALS,
ITS MEMBERSHIP,
ITS SAINTS..
MARY...
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, PERPETUAL VIRGINITY, HOLY ASSUMPRION
HOLY FATHERS..
The One True Apostolic Catholic Church is NOT about "our" Church, but instead, it has, is and will always be about (JESUS CHRISTS One "and only one" True Church),,,,,, which is Catholic!!.. Furthermore, what you have listed (beginning with the TRUTH of the Catholic Churches Biblically PROVEN establishment, founded by Peter, is that it is ALL Historically, Traditionally and Scripturally verified from over 2000 years ago to be FACTUAL. The vast majority of highly accredited Church History and Apologist authors and writers have proven this to be TRUE!!!!

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476419 Sep 15, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you claiming that we have no wisdom,and that you have the understanding? Here in this post you are amiss as to why the Jews were to remain with each other,rather than to just marry every man and woman they found from other nations.
Yes God's way of living had a lot to do with it,because He established the L A W. The Nations that surrounded Israel had no concept of the Law,and they even were guilty of worshiping dumb idols,of which many of them sacrificed their children to the idols.
God's heart,Mind,Soul and Spirit had been given to the Israelites,beginning with Abraham.The Hebrews under Moses especially became aware of the Mind of God,the Law was given to them first.But the Jews as they were called much later, found out that the UNSEEN God truly cared for them:Whirlwind of smoke by day,Pillar of fire by night.Water from the stone,Manna from Heaven,and the quailes dropped down for meat.
Provision was given to only the Jews of Ancient times,no one else experienced that from the Creator.
It was not a racial mix God was concerned about,it was the wretched influence from the nations of idolatry,and their vain philosophies of life.
Also it is important to see that God not only provided food and water,and a guide through the wilderness,but He conquered the enemies of the Hebrews,both in the Wilderness and in the Land of Canaan.That of course was that He made it possible against many odds,to be the Deliverer for the Jews when they fought their enemies.No other nation experienced that.
It is a well known fact tony17 that there are existing Jewish communities in many nations,including China,India and Africa.So race has nothing to do with the Jewish people,it was the Doctrine,and Will of God that was important to the Creator,skin color and the slant of the eyes,or the roundness,had nothing to do with it.The Nimba tibe in Africa,and the Phalashan tribes in Ethiopia are J E W S. There are some in China,and also India,so that pretty much covers most races:Asian,African,and of course Caucasian (Semites) as well.
Exactly ..sorry to say ..I really do not understand most of the doctrines Tony believes in..or says he does,..I think it's,sad
Because,he is trying ..I think to know,about Yahweh God and,Jesus,..

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#476420 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>When God created all the races, he gave them different jobs or tasks to do that would help man to survive. Some He made to be hunters, some He made to be gathers, some He made to be fishermen etc. However He had not yet made a man to be a farmer i.e. """TILL THE GROUND""".
Why is this so difficult to grasp?
Snipped for space.

Tony,that was all in God's plan.

Why can't you grasp it?

Again I say to you that Chapter two is an account of God's creation.

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day

>>from (all) his work which he had made<<.

3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from
((all his work which God created and made)).
Now,here is the account;

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

Remember,only after Adam and Eve sinned,did God put a curse on them.

What did he tell Adam and Eve?

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;

and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 (In the sweat of thy face) shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve;
because she was the mother of all living.

21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth >>from the garden of Eden,

>>>to till the ground<< from whence he was taken.

Tony,
Before he created Adam,he said there was not a man to till the ground;

Genesis 2
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

God knew all along that Adam would till the ground.

He also was over all the fish and beast.

Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle,
>>and over all the earth,
and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:

and have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air,
and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold,

I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the face of all the earth,
and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;

>>to you it shall be for meat.<<

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life,

I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.

And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

That's it Tony.
It's right there.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#476421 Sep 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me from the article. Not the topix headline. The Vatican didn't write the headline of this thread you moron. Is there an actual quote? The Armenian and Byzantine rite Catholic Churches are the true Churches as well. You fanatics focus on "Roman" because your cult leaders led you to believe there is a separate Church called 'Roman'.... You know... The Whore of Babylon! oops, what happens if there is no such thing as an actual Roman Church by the definition you all think or want? Suddenly your Whore of Babylon accusation looks like another lie. Lol. Looks like you gotta do the protestant creed and ignore truth so you can carry on protesting Our Lords Church.
Popes of the Roman Catholic Church - Popes - Catholic Online
www.catholic.org/pope/&#8206 ;
is the 265th and current Pope, by virtue of his office of Bishop of Rome, the Sovereign of the Vatican City State and the head of the Roman Catholic Church.

Popes of what church??????

Location hidden

#476422 Sep 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the article. They never said it. Do you acknowledge this fact? I hate to put a man of your character to test. I know how sincere you are with truth, Ox.
Popes of the Roman Catholic Church - Popes - Catholic Online
www.catholic.org/pope/&#8206 ;
is the 265th and current Pope, by virtue of his office of Bishop of Rome, the Sovereign of the Vatican City State and the head of the Roman Catholic Church.

Pope Benedict XVI - Pope of the Catholic Church - Catholicism
catholicism.about.com ... History of the Catholic Church&#8206;
by Scott Richert - in 870 Google+ circles
He remained in this office until his election as the 265th pope of the Roman Catholic Church on April 19, 2005, in a papal conclave held after the death of John ...

Popes of what church????

Location hidden

#476423 Sep 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I see that title every time I log on. It was written by some dude. CBS news didn't even say the Vatican said "Roman". Whoever created this forum added 'Roman' to it.
The Vatican never said 'Roman Catholic Church only true Church'.
Now that you are aware of this truth, will you admit your error? Lol I'm kidding of course, I can't ask you to accept a truth. You guys need lies like animals need water.
News for vatican roman catholic church

Priest Celibacy Is Open for Discussion, Says Vatican Number Two
Slate Magazine (blog) &#8206;- 3 days ago
The Pope's new number two says that the practice of celibacy by priests in the Roman Catholic Church is open for discussion. Archbishop ...

Priests in what church????

Location hidden

#476424 Sep 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
News for vatican roman catholic church
Priest Celibacy Is Open for Discussion, Says Vatican Number Two
Slate Magazine (blog) &#8206;- 3 days ago
The Pope's new number two says that the practice of celibacy by priests in the Roman Catholic Church is open for discussion. Archbishop ...
Priests in what church????
And: At the Second Vatican Council this concept of the Church was recognized as the objective reality that identifies the fullness of the Roman Catholic Church. But it was qualified subjectively so as to somehow include all who are baptized and profess their faith in Jesus Christ. They are the People of God, whom he has chosen to be his own and on whom he bestows the special graces of his providence.(Etym. Greek kkyriakon, church; from kyriakos, belonging to the Lord.)

Recognized as the objective reality that identifies the fullness of what church?????

truth

Perth, Australia

#476425 Sep 15, 2013
Who is Israel=who is real?

ancient time

Please tell me what you know about ancient Israel!

When Israel appear as people tribe nation?

Years,hundred years, thousand years.

If Jesus day is 1000 human years
then our lovely Jesus is old 2 days.

If Holy Scripture say I been before you!
What a about that?

If they can't open seal.
How you will know all secrets?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#476426 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>We are told that a MAMSAR cannot enter into the congregation of the Lord till the 10th generation. Why not? Does this mean anythign to you at all? You've probably never even heard of a MAMSAR have you? It had to do with the mixed heritage of a MAMSAR. It was racial. Are you aware that back then a Gentile could NOT enter into the inner court of the Lord? Why not?
Is that Masmar or Mazmar.

Is Masmar in the bible?

I have searched and searched and the only thing I have found is that it's a place in Pakistan.

Now we know that satan fooled eveand because of that,
Adam ate of that tree also,so where does your pastor get that Eve had a child by satan.

Now,read these verses;

And Adam >knew Eve his wife<;
and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said,
I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Adam KNEW his wife and she conceived and bare Cain.

Cain was not the son of Satan.
If he was,the Word would say so.

Gen 4:2
And she again bare his brother Abel.
And Abel was a keeper of sheep,
but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Remember what God told Eve?

I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception

Cain murdered Abel,you know Eve had to be full of sorrow,losing her son.

What has any of this have to do with our Salvation?

Not one thing.

Keep your eyes on Jesus.

The Old Testament points to Christ.

Do you think that people that does not believe your pastors words will go to hell or what?

Whats the deal man?

I have said this before and I will say it again Tony,

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted

from the ((simplicity)) that is in Christ.

Sometimes people make it hard when it doesn't have to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr Mr Sir 8,541
Voices: In Cuba, a new church, a ray of hope Thu Dan Winchester 3
Pope pushes back at creationists Thu SpaceBlues 1
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Oct 29 kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Oct 29 tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Oct 27 Atheist Silurist 23

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE