Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,264
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“OneLordOneFaith Eph4:5”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#476325 Sep 14, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
When the catholic CHURCH speaks conservative catholics listen. If the church says NO! to optional celebacy than conservative catholics scream NO!
.....If the catholic church changes the policy and says YES! to optional celebacy then conservative catholics will also change their view with the catholic church and scream YES!.
It doesn't matter what the catholic church changes. Conservative catholics will change with the church never using their OWN personal knowledge to decide.
Michael, Micharl, always trying to make something out of nothing.
Don't hold your breath, or maybe you should. lol
BTW, we have married priest right now, those that have converted from protestant churches. When they retire, an unmarried priest will take his place. ps Jesus was not married.

"IS POPE FRANCIS ABOUT TO ELIMINATE CELIBACY?
By Jimmy Akin

Snip .....

“Right now I stand by Benedict XVI, who said that celibacy should be maintained.”
----------Pope Frances
“There are dogmas that are defined and untouchable.
Celibacy is not --
It is not a church dogma and it can be discussed because it is a church tradition.

That’s what set the secular media off into paroxysms—the statement that the discipline “can be discussed.”

That [celibacy] goes back to what period?

To the early centuries. After its implementation, it was applied during the first millennium and after the Council of Trent, the church enforced it.

It is a tradition, and the concept lives on within the church because during the course of all these years things have happened that have contributed to develop God's revelation. This was completed with the death of the last apostle, Saint John.

What happened afterwards was an increase in the comprehension and the living out of the revelation.”

“So this wasn’t a trial balloon sent out by Vatican orders to start preparing the public for married priests?

No. It was a simple answer to a question that the archbishop was asked in an interview.”

http://www.nc register

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476326 Sep 14, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Your trivia is inconsequential to God's plan of salvation..
Any true Bible student knows that Cain could have married as many wives as he desired to..
The Bible says..
Gen 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and -->he begat sons and daughters:<--
Gen 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.
~~~
THE ANSWER IS
No one knows how old Cain was when he went into the Land of Nod
Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
.
Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Mean while ADAM AND EVE WERE HAVING MORE CHILDREN...AND THEIR CHILDREN were fruitful.
NO ONE KNOWS HAW MANY GENERATIONS/DESCENDENTS OF ADAM AND EVE WERE UPON THE EARTH WHEN CAIN TOOK HIS WIFE.
___
Note..
IN MY EXPERIENCE OVER THE YEARS
YOUR KIND OF TRIVIA ABOVE ....
IS USUALLY WHAT A PERSON WILL GO TO/ASK WHEN THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE CONVERSATION...
CREATE A DISTRACTION,
TO CIRCUMVENT THE SERIOUS CONFRONTATION ...THAT CHALLENGED THEIR UNREPENTANT HEART...
IT IS NOT PERTINENT TO GOD'S PLAN OF REDEMPTION...MUCH ADO ABOUT THE
FRIVOLOUS...
Here. You need to study this as well.

http://www.biblestudysite.com/sargon%20ebook....

You will learn more about Cain than you will ever learn from the little that the Bible says about him. Just merely talking with you guys one can tell that you have NEVER, NEVER NEVER had a good scholar in your lives when it comes to studying the Bible.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476327 Sep 14, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,I read a little from that link.
That still doesn't explain this passage;
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth,
>>and there was not a man to till the ground.
Now,my question is this;
If there were others before Adam,then why does that passage say there was no man to till the ground.
How did those others live?
What did they eat and what did those animals eat if as these word from the Holy bible say;
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew:
AS far as race and I know you will disagree,what about the tower of babel?
Do you not think that it was not in His plan to have different races?
He knows all Tony.
We have no Idea what color Adam and Eve were.
They may have been a brown color because of the area where they live.
If you notice,the farther south you go in that area,the hotter it is.
I'm sorry Tony,I'll take what God's word says.There is nothing in God's word that says there were people on earth before Adam.
It's not really worth debating anyways.
The color of skin or race has nothing to do with ones salvation.
We are to look to Jesus for salvation.
When God created all the races, he gave them different jobs or tasks to do that would help man to survive. Some He made to be hunters, some He made to be gathers, some He made to be fishermen etc. However He had not yet made a man to be a farmer i.e. """TILL THE GROUND""". So when He made Adam He made Adam to be a farmer i.e. to till the ground and He then placed Adam into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. Adam was to be a horticulturalist,i.e a farmer...TO TILL THE GROUND to dress it and to keep Eden.

Why is this so difficult to grasp?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476328 Sep 14, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,I read a little from that link.
That still doesn't explain this passage;
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth,
>>and there was not a man to till the ground.
Now,my question is this;
If there were others before Adam,then why does that passage say there was no man to till the ground.
How did those others live?
What did they eat and what did those animals eat if as these word from the Holy bible say;
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew:
AS far as race and I know you will disagree,what about the tower of babel?
Do you not think that it was not in His plan to have different races?
He knows all Tony.
We have no Idea what color Adam and Eve were.
They may have been a brown color because of the area where they live.
If you notice,the farther south you go in that area,the hotter it is.
I'm sorry Tony,I'll take what God's word says.There is nothing in God's word that says there were people on earth before Adam.
It's not really worth debating anyways.
The color of skin or race has nothing to do with ones salvation.
We are to look to Jesus for salvation.
And did you notice how as part of Adams ( THE FARMER, THE TILLER OF THE GROUND ) punishment when he was driven out of Eden what Adam would have to go through to make the ground yield its fruit to him then when he was driven out of Eden? He was a farmer,i.e TILLER OF THE GROUND.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476329 Sep 14, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,I read a little from that link.
That still doesn't explain this passage;
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth,
>>and there was not a man to till the ground.
Now,my question is this;
If there were others before Adam,then why does that passage say there was no man to till the ground.
How did those others live?
What did they eat and what did those animals eat if as these word from the Holy bible say;
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew:
AS far as race and I know you will disagree,what about the tower of babel?
Do you not think that it was not in His plan to have different races?
He knows all Tony.
We have no Idea what color Adam and Eve were.
They may have been a brown color because of the area where they live.
If you notice,the farther south you go in that area,the hotter it is.
I'm sorry Tony,I'll take what God's word says.There is nothing in God's word that says there were people on earth before Adam.
It's not really worth debating anyways.
The color of skin or race has nothing to do with ones salvation.
We are to look to Jesus for salvation.
We are told that a MAMSAR cannot enter into the congregation of the Lord till the 10th generation. Why not? Does this mean anythign to you at all? You've probably never even heard of a MAMSAR have you? It had to do with the mixed heritage of a MAMSAR. It was racial. Are you aware that back then a Gentile could NOT enter into the inner court of the Lord? Why not?
truth

Perth, Australia

#476330 Sep 14, 2013
search..people do that since creation..

'on this planet humans been left from another planet'..
this planet is not first birth of man and woman as orginal..
this planet have law toward others in time and space..

Why you think god say search earth but not heaven?

Why you have to control about what?

as you see nice as well very bad dictators as they are..what they liked control..why..if they have nice suits still they are angry greedy ow-full and so on..

your creator did not say that
definitely not..

n

by

don't cry when i died
truth

Perth, Australia

#476331 Sep 14, 2013
They are not been farmers or fisherman and so on..its perfection from where.

Creation as perfect original man and woman is not from this planet.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476332 Sep 14, 2013
Why need genetic CD?

Why mans is corupt modern then woman's?

see leaders
If Jesus is perfect then he is one who tell them who ever they are..nice lips and leaders are corupt in everything as on this planet exist evil ow-full things as they aloud created.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476333 Sep 14, 2013
I want you guys to print this book off line and find yourself a park or another nice quiet place and read this book. You will learn quite a bit about Cain that you have never been aware of.

http://www.biblestudysite.com/sargon%20ebook....

There is no wisdom on this forum. Many of you are totally blind and fancy yourselves as teachers of others. The blind leading those that are even more blind than they are. Sad situation that has befallen those that consider themselves as Christians.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476334 Sep 14, 2013
Some believe that the Black race is most likely the first race that God created on this earth.

I have been wondering though why Chinese history goes back further than anyone else history. Hmmm.

In the book Sargan the Magnificent that I recommended,Ms.Sydney Bristow ( a white lady ) who authored that book demonstrates why she think that Cain ( Sargon the Magnificent ) when he was driven out from his people went to these Blacks and showed them how to build advanced civilizations such as Sumeria with knowledge that he most likely received from his father Satan who was a most wise and crafty entity. Scripture even tells us that Satan was even wiser than Daniel who himself was ten times wiser than any of those that served the king Nebuchadnezzar.

There is much I could teach you poor biblically illiterate creatures.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476335 Sep 14, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>We are told that a MAMSAR cannot enter into the congregation of the Lord till the 10th generation. Why not? Does this mean anythign to you at all? You've probably never even heard of a MAMSAR have you? It had to do with the mixed heritage of a MAMSAR. It was racial. Are you aware that back then a Gentile could NOT enter into the inner court of the Lord? Why not?
Though the word BASTARD is used in scripture, the word is used in the manuscriptus as MAMZAR. It means a child born to a Israelite citizen and someone of a different race other than an Israelite.

It clearly demonstrates that God wanted Israel to remain separate from the other races, not to inbtermarry with them. The Biblically illiterate say that race does not matter but evidently to God it does.

Not that Israel was better than the other races but God wanted them to be an example to the other people as to how God wanted them to live. ISRAEL FAILED MISERABLY.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476336 Sep 14, 2013
Many people call me a racist when I state that God did not want the races to breed with each other and intermix. But since I am also of mixed heritage as my father was black and my mother was white, which race am I a racist against?

Just because I said what I said about the races does not make me a racist. I am a racialist but not a racist. God wanted everything to remain pure as He first created it. It takes mankind in his monumental ignorance to mess up what God has given him.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#476337 Sep 14, 2013
StarC wrote:
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own you a thing!
Well then maybe it was your brother....BuffaloBow, or your maybe you are forgetting things. You forgot all you were taught when you were a Catholic.[if you were ever one] Maybe you should report it, someone is using your ‘handle.’
It says Oxbow.
<quoted text>
Ox replied.....
<quoted text>
You must certainly did!!
YOU ARE forgetting.... No Brains!!!!
And stop putting my name on Your posts, that are written by you...
Do not ever reply to me again, you are a liar and a cheater.
That's probably why you are divorced and living in sin.
Your original post....
#472816
Saturday Aug 24
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...
A. I repeat...I did not post 472816..
B. I demonstrated to you how easy it is to post info on another person's name...
C. The fog is way too thick...until it lifts...you will never understand what really happened....
D. Being a Catholic...if the fog does lift and you see the truth of the matter...you will deny it till you are blue in the face...
E. You are not authorized to decide who replies to who's post..
D. I am not divorced and living in sin..am not a liar nor a cheat.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476338 Sep 14, 2013
Were I a Bible School teacher, I would make the book SARGON THE MAGNIFICENT by Sydney Bristow REQUIRED reading for all my students.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476339 Sep 14, 2013
no=nije
no any black

image is image

you not going teach anyone

life is not come from this planet
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
don't pretend with your lips

they will come again alien life

don't make me angry

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#476340 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>When God created all the races, he gave them different jobs or tasks to do that would help man to survive. Some He made to be hunters, some He made to be gathers, some He made to be fishermen etc. However He had not yet made a man to be a farmer i.e. """TILL THE GROUND""". So when He made Adam He made Adam to be a farmer i.e. to till the ground and He then placed Adam into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. Adam was to be a horticulturalist,i.e a farmer...TO TILL THE GROUND to dress it and to keep Eden.
Why is this so difficult to grasp?
Using God's Word to promote the evil of racism that has caused so much atrocity, pain, sorrow,evil,genocide, and injustice is of the Evil One.Take your comments to the sewage part of the internet where the ignorant flop in sewage.May Christ have mercy on you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#476341 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Some believe that the Black race is most likely the first race that God created on this earth.
I have been wondering though why Chinese history goes back further than anyone else history. Hmmm.
In the book Sargan the Magnificent that I recommended,Ms.Sydney Bristow ( a white lady ) who authored that book demonstrates why she think that Cain ( Sargon the Magnificent ) when he was driven out from his people went to these Blacks and showed them how to build advanced civilizations such as Sumeria with knowledge that he most likely received from his father Satan who was a most wise and crafty entity. Scripture even tells us that Satan was even wiser than Daniel who himself was ten times wiser than any of those that served the king Nebuchadnezzar.
There is much I could teach you poor biblically illiterate creatures.
In the book "Looney Tunes" you would be Daffy Duck

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#476342 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Though the word BASTARD is used in scripture, the word is used in the manuscriptus as MAMZAR. It means a child born to a Israelite citizen and someone of a different race other than an Israelite.
It clearly demonstrates that God wanted Israel to remain separate from the other races, not to inbtermarry with them. The Biblically illiterate say that race does not matter but evidently to God it does.
Not that Israel was better than the other races but God wanted them to be an example to the other people as to how God wanted them to live. ISRAEL FAILED MISERABLY.
In that case you are a stupid "child born to a Israelite citizen". I hope I used the word correctly

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#476343 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Were I a Bible School teacher, I would make the book SARGON THE MAGNIFICENT by Sydney Bristow REQUIRED reading for all my students.
If you were a Sunday School teacher the kids would be distracted from your reading by the pigs flying by the window.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#476344 Sep 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Some believe that the Black race is most likely the first race that God created on this earth.
I have been wondering though why Chinese history goes back further than anyone else history. Hmmm.
In the book Sargan the Magnificent that I recommended,Ms.Sydney Bristow ( a white lady ) who authored that book demonstrates why she think that Cain ( Sargon the Magnificent ) when he was driven out from his people went to these Blacks and showed them how to build advanced civilizations such as Sumeria with knowledge that he most likely received from his father Satan who was a most wise and crafty entity. Scripture even tells us that Satan was even wiser than Daniel who himself was ten times wiser than any of those that served the king Nebuchadnezzar.
There is much I could teach you poor biblically illiterate creatures.
I hope you are sent to prison and cell with "Bubba the Magnificent"and his "Soul Train" collection

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Gee-Tee 8,692
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 4 hr Cat74 11
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 6 hr kent 83,896
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Thu Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Thu Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Wed cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web