Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
459,741 - 459,760 of 539,170 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#476298 Sep 14, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Your trivia is inconsequential to God's plan of salvation..
Any true Bible student knows that Cain could have married as many wives as he desired to..
The Bible says..
Gen 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and -->he begat sons and daughters:<--
Gen 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.
~~~
THE ANSWER IS
No one knows how old Cain was when he went into the Land of Nod
Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Mean while ADAM AND EVE WERE HAVING MORE CHILDREN...AND THEIR CHILDREN were fruitful.
NO ONE KNOWS HAW MANY GENERATIONS/DESCENDENTS OF ADAM AND EVE WERE UPON THE EARTH WHEN CAIN TOOK HIS WIFE.
___
Note..
IN MY EXPERIENCE OVER THE YEARS
YOUR KIND OF TRIVIA ABOVE ....
IS USUALLY WHAT A PERSON WILL GO TO/ASK WHEN THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE CONVERSATION...
CREATE A DISTRACTION,
TO CIRCUMVENT THE SERIOUS CONFRONTATION ...THAT CHALLENGED THEIR UNREPENTANT HEART...
IT IS NOT PERTINENT TO GOD'S PLAN OF REDEMPTION...MUCH ADO ABOUT THE
FRIVOLOUS...
Very Perceptive. I learned something.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#476302 Sep 14, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning marge:
Peace
I find his preaching is one of loving concern.
However it often has a rigid bias, relative to the times in which we live and were taught.
I like the use of scripture, although he might condense it down to a sentence and say it is within the context of Book, Chapter, Verse-to Verse....(That would make easier reading, and digestion.
Now the question of interpersonal skills with me is a bit lacking. I would like to get into subjects a bit more deeply with him, but I just get surface responses. I tend to think it may break his image of what a Catholic is, and might put an end to his "ministry" to convert Catholics. It is sort of like he talks at me, not with me....
I hope this critique doesn't sound to harsh....It is meant as feedback for him to improve what he is doing....
YOU WROTE

However it often has a rigid bias, relative to the times in which we live and were taught.

I APPRECIATE YOUR ASSESSMENT OF MY POST...

I realize I come across harsh at time...

I feel the pressing urgency of the last days upon us...

THAT by necessity I must tell it as it is...

I am a disciple of Jesus, and I attempt to discipline myself to be

obedient to His word.

I BELIEVE IT IS INCUMBENT UPON ALL THAT CLAIM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR,

TO OBEY HIS WORD AS A LITTLE CHILD..WOULD....

---

FOR TWICE IT IS WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURES...

Mar_10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Luk_18:17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

I believe GOD'S WORD to be the unquestionable standard that is set

for all Christians.

AS ONE POET WROTE IN SONG..

"IT IS NOT MINE TO QUESTION...IT IS BUT MINE.. TO FOLLOW ...THE LEADING OF HIS WORD."

Where He Leads I'll Follow

(Sweet Are The Promise)

Sweet are the promises, kind is the word
Dearer far than any message man ever heard
Pure was the mind of Christ, sinless, I see
He the great example is, and pattern for me

REFRAIN
Where He leads I'll follow
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day

Sweet is the tender love Jesus hath shown
Sweeter far than any love that mortals have known
Kind to the erring one, faithful is He

REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day

REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day

List to His loving words, "Come unto me!"
Weary, heavyladen, there is sweet rest for thee
Trust in His promises, faithful and sure
Lean upon the Savior and thy soul is secure

REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day

Location hidden

#476303 Sep 14, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
When the catholic CHURCH speaks conservative catholics listen. If the church says NO! to optional celebacy than conservative catholics scream NO!
.....If the catholic church changes the policy and says YES! to optional celebacy then conservative catholics will also change their view with the catholic church and scream YES!.
It doesn't matter what the catholic church changes. Conservative catholics will change with the church never using their OWN personal knowledge to decide.
Christians follow the teaching of God's Word regards the clergy....

1Ti 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

1Ti 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Tit 1:6 ¶ If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

And...Christ made it not a requirement...Peter was definitely married and so were some of the other apostles...

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#476304 Sep 14, 2013
Well here,is a new OLD idea
>A Catholic website this week encouraged its readers not to allow their daughters to go to college because any young woman would be near sin and would “not learn to be a wife and mother.”
In a Sunday article on the Fix the Family website, Raylan Alleman offers “6 Reasons (+2) to NOT Send Your Daughter to College.” Alleman expains that young women “will attract the wrong types of men” at college:“those lazy men who are looking for a mother-figure in a wife are very attracted to this responsible, organized, smart woman who has it all together.”
Alleman adds that daughters should “learn to be a wife and mother” instead of pursuing higher education.“Nothing that is taught in a college curriculum is geared toward domestic homemaking,” he opines.“Stay-at-home mothers are actually very busy industrious women and do absolutely beautiful marvelous things… These abilities cannot be learned in any college.”
Alleman goes on to say that saving for college is also “a near occasion of sin for the parents” because they may be tempted to “avoid having more children with contraception, sterilization, or illicit use of NFP to bear this cost.”“To assume that all of our children will need a college degree is quite a stretch, particularly for girls who will likely be mothers.”

http://www.fix-the-family.com/blog

in the,sixties marriage at graduation was the thing to do..

Now,I must say this,New,idea of co ed firms,and liberal.professors,..is,terrib le ..But the idea,if a young woman not getting a higher education is,terrible also
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#476305 Sep 14, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians follow the teaching of God's Word regards the clergy....
1Ti 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
1Ti 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
Tit 1:6 ¶ If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
And...Christ made it not a requirement...Peter was definitely married and so were some of the other apostles...
What its really about is keeping control.......yet being hipicritical at the same time.

eg; Church/clergy informs catholics that marriage is one of the most sacred sacraments, and that family is essential for love and happiness, yet the church denies its own clergy this sacrament and their ability to enjoy love and happiness as they preach to others.

Same with the nuns. They too are controlled and not allowed to marry. The church hatched a scheme calling then the brides of Christ or being married to God which makes no common sense to me.

The roman catholic church is all about control, and we all know their control is slipping away as MOST catholics today do not follow the teachings of the church. eg; divorce, abortion, same sex marriage, contraception, attending mandatory sunday mass weekly.

ps I did not give you the negative feedbacks on your last response to me.

Location hidden

#476306 Sep 14, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
What its really about is keeping control.......yet being hipicritical at the same time.
eg; Church/clergy informs catholics that marriage is one of the most sacred sacraments, and that family is essential for love and happiness, yet the church denies its own clergy this sacrament and their ability to enjoy love and happiness as they preach to others.
Same with the nuns. They too are controlled and not allowed to marry. The church hatched a scheme calling then the brides of Christ or being married to God which makes no common sense to me.
The roman catholic church is all about control, and we all know their control is slipping away as MOST catholics today do not follow the teachings of the church. eg; divorce, abortion, same sex marriage, contraception, attending mandatory sunday mass weekly.
ps I did not give you the negative feedbacks on your last response to me.
Negative feedback is a reaction that causes a decrease in function because of some kind of stimulus.....

That is way past my apprehension ability!!!!!
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476307 Sep 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
HEY EVERYONE..did anyone see a,post from June saying she was,leaving .
It's been at least a week ..
I just looked on one of the atheist forums ..don't see her there .
I pray maybe something we said comes to her IF she is ill ..And opens her heart to the LORD ...
Yes,RoSesz,I agree in a spirit of prayer for JUNE.That the Lord will use many things she has read or heard for His glory.She has to make a decision,but He gives that Increase into her life,and we long in our hearts for her life to be one with her Creator,the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.We cannot get inside of her mind to convince her of the truth,but He can through the power of His Holy Spirit.

May the Lord richly bless June,and help her to find her true Friend,and Brother who loves her soul with an everlasting love.We know who that is.May the Lord bless you RoSe and your family,that you remain instant and constant for Him.You have a heart of love,that is hy you are concerned about June's life,Praise the Lord,you look beyond what she says,but we know that the LORD is able! Amen!
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476308 Sep 14, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pad.
"Understanding our ability to do evil and good is part of that KNOWING of self. Do you agree?"
Yep. Since we get to learn what good and evil is, so we also must learn how to act and be [Self] when these two paths are tobe found in front of us.
One chooses the path - not "God" or "Satan", but the person.
We look within to find our own faults. Jesus taught this and also teaches that we are also the ones that can overcome these difficulties, so they can become successes.
IMO - we can learn about the evils of the world, but it doesn't necessary mean we take action on them, but more precisely, we try to avoid them. In other words, we know it is not right to rob a bank, so we don't - we avoid "sin".
But we also know that it is good to help a child ride a bike - because the child knows it is something they like to do. We avoid what here? In a way, not helping the child will cause the child to be sad and discontent because they don't get to ride. We would avoid those moments, as well as, avoiding the thoughts that we didn't help, when we knew we could.
I know it wasn't the greatest comparison, but I think you understand what I am trying to say.
Good examples, why do you put parenthesis around sin?

I read what was available to the internet concerning the Gospel of Thomas, Nag Hammadi Press.

Is that the full text?

Not that Thomas needed to write the same as the other 4 Apostles who wrote:Matthew,Mark,Luke and John, did Thomas write any narrative as to the life of Jesus at all,or just those statements of what Jesus said?

I find that within what was written,most of what Thomas wrote fits in with the 4 Gospels of the New Testament. Supposedly he(Thomas) quotes Jesus randomly,before His crucifixion and after,kind of thrown together.The style of how it is written is not impressive,than again we do not know what circumstances Thomas(?) was writing under.

I did not copy most of those statements of Jesus,as they resemble almost for Word the same in the 4 Gospels,however I separated the ones that I find of course most controversial.

Number 98 for starters: Jesus said."The Kingdom of the Father is like a person who wanted to kill a powerful person. He drew the sword and his hourse(and) stabbed it into the wall to test whether his hand would be strong (enough), then he killed the powerful one.

A statement like this requires some understanding as to what Jesus was supposedly talking about here? Was He referring to the powerful one as Satan,and the sword did it represent the Word?If NOT,than just what could possibly be holy and sacred about the kingdom of Father in a man taking a sword and killing a powerful person?Surely NASL you have read that,and must have some interpretation for such? Continued:
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476309 Sep 14, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader. continued the most controversial statements Jesus supposedly made in the Gospel of Thomas.

100 I wonder why Thomas missed the most important point of the fact that Jesus brought to the attention of those questioning Him,(the inscription or image of Caesar)? That is what defined the greatest point of stressing what belonged to Caesar.

105 "Whoever will come to k n o w father and mother,he will be called son of a whore." Is that referring to incest? What a horrible statement! it escapes any real intellectual foundation,as theere is nothing said before or afterwards to make that statement believable. Jesus promoted the Commandment of the LORD that we are to honor our father and mother.Is there something we are missing in 105? You are the interpreter!

110 "The one who has found the world(and) has become wealthy should renounce the world." "Whoever has found himself, of him the world is not worthy."
Not that the statement is not right,but that again a person finding him or her self the world is not worthy.You need to explain what this finding of oneself is that is unique to your beliefs,that we supposedly miss NASL.You use that as a dig of our lack of understanding.

114 Simon Peter said to them: "Let M a r y go away from us,for women are not worthy of life."
Jesus said,"Look, I will draw her in so as to make her male,so that she too may become a living male spirit, similar to you."
"But I say to you,'Every woman who makes herself m a l e will enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Again there are no verses of what Jesus said before or after this statement to clarify what is being said here.

Jesus is joking with Simon Peter here,that He will make Mary male just to please the Apostles?

Kind of mocking Simon Peter for instance,as to the degrading remark Peter makes against Mary of Magdella.

Otherwise,JESUS being the Creator with the Father and the Holy Spirit,knows woman,the female,and He made H E R good,and a help meet to the Man,the male.I do not believe Jesus would expect that a woman should think like a man to make sure she is fit for the kingdom of Heaven.Jesus made that clear"There is neither Jew,nor Greek(Gentile),neither male or female,bond or free with God,but all are ONE in Christ."

Since I do not understand the statements I quoted here in the way you must,I expect that if you are concerned for my soul,that you will define what those strange statements mean.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476310 Sep 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
We are all still waiting on that "economic boom" that ssm was supposed to provide to the nation as well.
Just another one of The World's Biggest Lies, along with the Khazars hijacking Judaism and tethering us all to their genocide of Muslims and Christians.
This govt has become a bunch of overpaid frauds for zionist Christians and non semitic jews.
If ever there is a hell.
Equality in debt.
Goodbye Rome
I hope if you come back to this thread you will make more sense,so we can respond to your post with intelligent responses.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476311 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
I APPRECIATE YOUR ASSESSMENT OF MY POST...
I realize I come across harsh at time...
I feel the pressing urgency of the last days upon us...
THAT by necessity I must tell it as it is...
I am a disciple of Jesus, and I attempt to discipline myself to be
obedient to His word.
I BELIEVE IT IS INCUMBENT UPON ALL THAT CLAIM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR,
TO OBEY HIS WORD AS A LITTLE CHILD..WOULD....
---
FOR TWICE IT IS WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURES...
Mar_10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
Luk_18:17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.
I believe GOD'S WORD to be the unquestionable standard that is set
for all Christians.
"IT IS NOT MINE TO QUESTION...IT IS BUT MINE.. TO FOLLOW ...THE LEADING OF HIS WORD."
(Sweet Are The Promise)
REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day
REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day
REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day
REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day
Boy Gif,we do not hear great songs like that for Jesus anymore. The tune is very catchy,as I use to play that on the piano and organ,in different churches I attended over the years.

When I was in Wales attended a large Baptist church where there was a group of believers being baptized,that song you stated here was sung,but also "I will follow,I will follow Jesus,anywhere,everywhere I will follow on,Follow,follow,I will follow Jesus,Anywhere He leads me I will follow on!
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476312 Sep 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Well here,is a new OLD idea
>A Catholic website this week encouraged its readers not to allow their daughters to go to college because any young woman would be near sin and would “not learn to be a wife and mother.”
In a Sunday article on the Fix the Family website, Raylan Alleman offers “6 Reasons (+2) to NOT Send Your Daughter to College.” Alleman expains that young women “will attract the wrong types of men” at college:“those lazy men who are looking for a mother-figure in a wife are very attracted to this responsible, organized, smart woman who has it all together.”
Alleman adds that daughters should “learn to be a wife and mother” instead of pursuing higher education.“Nothing that is taught in a college curriculum is geared toward domestic homemaking,” he opines.“Stay-at-home mothers are actually very busy industrious women and do absolutely beautiful marvelous things… These abilities cannot be learned in any college.”
Alleman goes on to say that saving for college is also “a near occasion of sin for the parents” because they may be tempted to “avoid having more children with contraception, sterilization, or illicit use of NFP to bear this cost.”“To assume that all of our children will need a college degree is quite a stretch, particularly for girls who will likely be mothers.”
http://www.fix-the-family.com/blog
in the,sixties marriage at graduation was the thing to do..
Now,I must say this,New,idea of co ed firms,and liberal.professors,..is,terrib le ..But the idea,if a young woman not getting a higher education is,terrible also
Strong conservatives within Evangelical circles would agree with the subject you brought in your post RoSesz.But the real truth of the matter is simply this.a daughter,a young woman,who is loved by her parents should learn those deep lessons of being a wife,and a good homemaker,and mother.

Schools are not meant to substitute what should be taught in the home.If parents are failing than that is to their disgression.Schools of higher learning prepare people to face the vicious competition in society of labor,and careers.

My daughter learned much from her mother,she cooks,and knows what to do to make her home a success.Of course marriage has to be experienced for a woman to be able to know how to deal with the complexed issues she faces with her husband.

But my daughter has a Master's in education,and she would not trade that in for anything at this time in her life,because she is a good teacher.But when she gets married she will have to learn the hard way of coping and living with a man,who has his whole set of ideas and so on.But one thing for sure Ro,my daughter will be able to cook good meals for him,and to keep her house in order!
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476313 Sep 14, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Pad,i loved the "road you often must travel alone in faith".Many are unaware of this sort of spiritual work that must occur between the person and the Holy Spirit. Dogma is not enough.Sometimes we are in darkness and sometime in light as we travel this road. I really like the term I will use it.
And it is because of what we see here Nick,in what you say as well,that throughout history,believers had to often endure ridicule and misunderstanding from the very church they were brought up in,or converted to.

The fat remains that no man is an island,true,but God does work in us individually,and that does separate us at times from not only the church,but even family,yet i n all truth,God does not want the individual to isolate from the church or family,but that He teaches us often away from those we are dear to.

Matters of discipline and intimacy with God Himself!
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476314 Sep 14, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure speak of alot of things you did, but still refute that it is because of the "Self" that all of these things were achieved.
Why do you promote it out of one side of your mouth, then admonish me for posting that it is the only truth that Jesus spoke of?
It is up to you New Age Spiritual Leader,to expound to us about this Self we need to know about,to, as you must assume, understand Christ better.

Here is one thing Jesus said:"love your neighbors as you love yourself." What are we missing of the self in this statement made by the Holy One of Israel?
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476315 Sep 14, 2013
Will be back tomorrow,Maybe!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#476316 Sep 14, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>It is up to you New Age Spiritual Leader,to expound to us about this Self we need to know about,to, as you must assume, understand Christ better.
Here is one thing Jesus said:"love your neighbors as you love yourself." What are we missing of the self in this statement made by the Holy One of Israel?
Pad says.......:"love your neighbors as you love yourself

Michael says.....few people practice or believe that. Come on!

Location hidden

#476317 Sep 14, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Pad says.......:"love your neighbors as you love yourself
Michael says.....few people practice or believe that. Come on!
Which means you don't know the definition of "love" in that Scripture...
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#476318 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
However it often has a rigid bias, relative to the times in which we live and were
(Sweet Are The Promise)
REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day
REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day
REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day
REFRAIN
Follow all the way
Follow Jesus ev'ry day
AMEN GIF

since its,Saturday..going to answer in prayer ..as I have been doing each week .I hope you don't mind .

FATHER GOD
I grew,with my brother in Christ THat it is incumbent on us..NIT ONKY to pray for each other .

FOR HEALING AND RELIEF OF DISCORD..

But also I pray that YOU draw us closer to you as your children that we are .

ABBA..when your Dear Son Comes or at the moment of our deaths
Please let us be found in relationship with Him

For it is only by His blood we are washed clean .

We were told we need to be as children ..having the simple pure faith they have .

Please do not let any of us be left behind by our adherence to any one But you.

I pray you send your SPIRIT to call those who do not know you ..even and especially including our loved one's .
Sometimes FATHER they do not heed us ..But I know full well that a calling from you can reach them ..as we cannot .

regarding this forum..it is my firm belief that our arguing over our differences will nit save us.BUT ONLY FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF YOUR DEAR SON.

HE died so that we may live .

HE drank the bike cup.of our SIN AND DEPRAVITY..HE who was pure became as Sin for us and suffered our separation pains as we WOUld without His sacrifice .

Dear Father draw us to you as CHILDREN ..cleanse us by your grace of our offensiveness to you .

We cry out ABBA FATHER ..

In Jesus name we ask .

Amen.
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#476319 Sep 14, 2013
Pad wrote:
Will be back tomorrow,Maybe!
I hope we see you soon..

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#476322 Sep 14, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>What you fail to understand is that God made the different races and so some were fishermen and some were hunters etc etc so that's what they ate.. But scripture tells us that God did not have a man to till the ground. Adam was made for this specific job and God placed him into Eden to till the ground etc, to be a farmer.
Let me now ask you a question. When Cain was driven out into the world after he slew Abel, where did he get his wife from? He was afraid that people would harm him so who were these people that he was afraid of? And don't say the erroneous answer that most of the mistaken always say. And fyi,Pastor Murray is the most gifted and anointed preacher on this earth since Dr. Bullinger.
Tony,I read a little from that link.
That still doesn't explain this passage;
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth,
>>and there was not a man to till the ground.
Now,my question is this;
If there were others before Adam,then why does that passage say there was no man to till the ground.
How did those others live?
What did they eat and what did those animals eat if as these word from the Holy bible say;
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew:
AS far as race and I know you will disagree,what about the tower of babel?
Do you not think that it was not in His plan to have different races?
He knows all Tony.
We have no Idea what color Adam and Eve were.
They may have been a brown color because of the area where they live.
If you notice,the farther south you go in that area,the hotter it is.
I'm sorry Tony,I'll take what God's word says.There is nothing in God's word that says there were people on earth before Adam.
It's not really worth debating anyways.
The color of skin or race has nothing to do with ones salvation.
We are to look to Jesus for salvation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes 1 hr ELIAS IBARRA 47
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 28 Maverick 8,274
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Aug 28 ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Aug 27 Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••