Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 596149 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

OldJG

Rockford, IL

#474487 Sep 2, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
If joining the church provides salvation I will kiss your rotten Roman rump. No one is saved as a group. No one.
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church is the Body of Christ, if you're not part of the Body of Christ you're not saved.
How do you become part of the body of Christ if you are not first saved? You told us joining the church provides salvation.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#474488 Sep 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do those who claim not to believe in God spend soooo much time and effort on the subject?
When I did believe, I spent no time on the matter. I simply didn't believe and cared less.
Hey G

I really think June spends her time here hoping to prove us wrong .

Or that we will say something to convince her..
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#474489 Sep 2, 2013
The Sentence Of Death
A daily devotion for September 2nd
Read the Scripture: 2 Corinthians 1:8-11
2 Corinthians 1:8-11
8We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about the hardships we suffered in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired even of life. 9Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead. 10He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us, 11as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many.

New International VersionIndeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead (2 Corinthians 1:9).

We do not know what the trial was that Paul went through. Some think it was a severe illness. Others, and I am among them, link this verse with the record in Acts 19 of the great riot that broke out in Ephesus and the threat to the lives of all the Christians in that city. Paul must have gone through unusual emotional stress and physical threat during this time. He tells us that he was “utterly, unbearably crushed”(2 Cor 1:8 RSV). That is the lowest ebb the human spirit can come to, the uttermost sense of despair. He said,“We felt that we had received the sentence of death.” It was absolutely hopeless; he had given up; there was no way out. But then he adds,“But that was to make us rely not on ourselves.”

One of the major reasons God sends us suffering is to break the stubborn spirit of self-will within us that insists on trying to work it all out by our own resources or run to some other human resource or in some way refuse to acknowledge that we need divine help. I find this in myself. I struggle sometimes. I do not want to pray about a certain matter, because if I pray about it, I am admitting that I cannot handle it myself. Paul must have struggled the same way.

Here is this mighty apostle, who so plainly and clearly understood the principles of how God operates, and still he had to be put through a time of testing like this that he might again learn not to rely on himself. You read the story of Saul of Tarsus, that brilliant young Pharisee, and you see a self-reliant young man who is confident that there is nothing he cannot do with that brilliant mind, that ability and logic, that strong, powerful personality. He felt he could handle anything, and repeatedly God had to break that, to put him in circumstances he could not handle, that he might learn not to rely on himself, but “on God, who raises the dead.” That is the major reason, I think, for suffering, which is the pressure that is designed to destroy our determined stubbornness. Paul has learned to trust God to take him through whatever life throws at him, no matter what it is. Now that is a Christian lifestyle. It is time for some of us Christians to quit acting like the world around us, constantly complaining about everything that comes our way. We should see these problems as opportunities to display a different lifestyle and release in our own lives a quiet power that will keep our hearts at peace, because we know that an adequate God is handling the situation; He will take us safely through.

Lord, help me to stop my griping and complaining and believe that You have sent these situations deliberately to show me a better way out, a peaceful way, so that my heart is at rest because I am counting on a living God to do something that I cannot do.

Life Application: Are we counting on our living Lord to accomplish what He wants to do through us, or are we frustrating and exhausting ourselves with our self-reliance and self-effort?
Marylou

Lenoir City, TN

#474490 Sep 2, 2013
Plain Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because there are inner doubts that he cannot accept.
So he "honors" and "defends" Jesus by being nasty.
And your version of "Christianity" is better because?.....

You nastily accuse him of being nasty and that should make us think you are somehow better?

When will someone show a real charitable spirit on this thread? It sure isn't the other so-called "Christians" that are pretending they are better than the Catholics and engaing in infantile name-calling.

Bunch of haters. Thats all you people are.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#474491 Sep 2, 2013
LTM wrote:
There once was a woman: to her was intrusted two seeds.
They looked the same, colour, weight, and size.
Everyday she watered them faithfully.
soon she noticed one of the seeds had started to spout, the other one showed no sign of life.
Thinking it had died, she turned all her attention to the one that was already growing at a very fast rate.
It's leafs were were a large lustious green, started to climb over the fence into the next yard.
Before she realized what was happening it started to choke everything it came in contacted with.
The lady with much regret knew she had planted a seed of hate.
Discourage and full of sorrow the lady tried in vain to kill the plant without much success.
Low on spirit the lady turned to the other seed, hoping that she could save it.
The lady couldn't believe her eyes ,not getting the attentiom it needed, the little seed sent it's roots down deep to get the nurtrition it had not recieved from the lady to survive.
A miracle happied, it's roots grow so strong it choked off the roots to the other planet.
Its roots were weak and had no depth to them.
The lady realized this was the seed of love, the one she should have devoted more time to .
She was thankful a very important lesson.
She shared the plant with others restoring love, hope, and joy.
Giving the seeds of love for all to enjoy.
The moral of the story is love conquers all .
Its the greatest Gift of all.
Water the seeds of love every day
Give ove all the attention it needs to grow.
I promise you will never be disappointed,
It will come back to you 100 fold.
Very nice

Thanks,LTM
Marylou

Lenoir City, TN

#474492 Sep 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you don't believe that all other gods and sons of gods in other religions are real ... does that mean that YOU suffer from OCD ... Obsessive Christian Disorder?
Honey, I am not the one posting all day long here. Get help.
Clay

United States

#474493 Sep 2, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You said, quote, "Maybe the simplest way to see the difference is this: Fundamentalists see the Church as man’s gift (of worship) to God, while Catholics see it as God’s gift (of salvation) to man.” End quote.
One of the most asinine ignorant statements spoken by a Roman Catholic. Absolutely stupid.
You said, quote,“For fundamentalists, we’re saved as individuals and then join in a kind of ecclesiastical chorus to sing our thanks back to God. For Catholics, we are saved precisely by being incorporated into the Church, Christ’s mystical Body, as Noah and his family were saved by being put into the ark.(Many of the Church Fathers use the ark as a symbol for the Church.)” End quote.
Everyone, if they are going to be saved it will be individually not corporately.
You said, quote,“It’s as if — to extend the metaphor — fundamentalists prefer to be saved by clinging to individual life preservers, then tying them together for fellowship.” End quote.
Tying them together? You are nuts?
You said, quote,“To Catholics, the Church is “the mystical Body of Christ.” The Church is a “mystery.” Fundamentalists don’t understand this category.“Mystery” sounds suspiciously pagan to them. They want their religion to be clear and simple (as Moslems do). They’ll admit, of course, that God’s ways are not our ways and often appear mysterious to us. But they don’t want their Church to be mysterious, like God, because they don’t think of it as an extension of God but as an extension of man.” End quote.
God did not make salvation a mystery. Even a child can understantd the Gospel message. Obviously, Roman Catholics cannot. Also, spelling is not your long suit is it? Moslems? What is a Moslem?
<quoted text>
Again, you never answer the questions or challenge my statements regarding your dribble. Why not? Rat got your tongue? Evidently you have no answer and agree. Thank you! It finally sank in.
Dr. Peter Kreeft is nothing more than a former Protestant. You gave him a title of "former evangelical fundamentalist". Actually, he is nothing more than a former Protestant.
All the born again evangelical fanatics evolved from traditional protestant religions.

Hey, I visited the science museum of MN today. I saw a 30 million yr old dinosaur.

'old gee says, nope. The earth is only 5,000 yrs old'

Old gee, here is a 1900 yr old letter written by the Disciples of John.
'nope, its a forgery. I don't believe it's

Old Gee, here is a letter from Clement of Rome written to the Corinthians.

'nope, its not in the Bible'

Old gee, the Bible was compiled over a period of 70 yrs,( AFTER Constantine legalize the faith.) The Church councils of Jerusalem, Rome, Carthridge and Hippo bore forth the NT canon and attached to 46 Hebrew Books.

'nope, Roman Catholic church bad'

Old gee, the Apostles already explained the faith. The word of God is/ was protected. Those verses you preach are not the same as what they preached.

'nope, Roman Roman Roman Catholic Church messed up the teachings for 1900 yrs and we born agains straightened it all out.'

That's your faith old gee, it requires complete submittal to stupidity. Its so ignorant its frightening to the normal folk.

Btw, Moslem is the correct spelling.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#474494 Sep 2, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your Savior a Jew or a pope?
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Maybe the simplest way to see the difference is this: Fundamentalists see the Church as man’s gift (of worship) to God, while Catholics see it as God’s gift (of salvation) to man. For fundamentalists, we’re saved as individuals and then join in a kind of ecclesiastical chorus to sing our thanks back to God. For Catholics, we are saved precisely by being incorporated into the Church, Christ’s mystical Body, as Noah and his family were saved by being put into the ark.(Many of the Church Fathers use the ark as a symbol for the Church.)
It’s as if — to extend the metaphor — fundamentalists prefer to be saved by clinging to individual life preservers, then tying them together for fellowship.
To Catholics, the Church is “the mystical Body of Christ.” The Church is a “mystery.” Fundamentalists don’t understand this category.“Mystery” sounds suspiciously pagan to them. They want their religion to be clear and simple (as Moslems do). They’ll admit, of course, that God’s ways are not our ways and often appear mysterious to us. But they don’t want their Church to be mysterious, like God, because they don’t think of it as an extension of God but as an extension of man.
In other words, they think of “mystery” as mere darkness or puzzlement. But in Catholic theology it’s a positive thing: hidden light, hidden wisdom.
Fundamentalists say that they emphasize “the Church invisible” more than “the Church visible” and accuse Catholics of overemphasizing the latter. Fundamentalists draw a sharp distinction between these two dimensions of the Church so that they can explain Scripture’s strong statements about the Church as applying only to “the Church invisible”(the number of saved souls, known to God) and not to the visible Church on earth.
Why? Because if they referred such statements to the visible Church, the claims of the Catholic Church to be that single, worldwide, visible Church stretching back in history to Christ, still forgiving sins and exercising teaching authority in His name — well, these claims would surely seem more likely to be true of the Catholic Church than of any other visible Church."
http://www.integratedcatholiclife.org/2013/08...
Try answering the question. Don't answer your own question or answer a question I did not ask. Here is the question AGAIN....

Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#474495 Sep 2, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
If joining the church provides salvation I will kiss your rotten Roman rump. No one is saved as a group. No one.
<quoted text>
How do you become part of the body of Christ if you are not first saved? You told us joining the church provides salvation.
"For as many of you as have been baptized in Christ, have put on Christ."

"Know you not that all we, who are baptized in Christ Jesus, are baptized in his death? "
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#474496 Sep 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
All the born again evangelical fanatics evolved from traditional protestant religions.
Hey, I visited the science museum of MN today. I saw a 30 million yr old dinosaur.
'old gee says, nope. The earth is only 5,000 yrs old'
Old gee, here is a 1900 yr old letter written by the Disciples of John.
'nope, its a forgery. I don't believe it's
Old Gee, here is a letter from Clement of Rome written to the Corinthians.
'nope, its not in the Bible'
Old gee, the Bible was compiled over a period of 70 yrs,( AFTER Constantine legalize the faith.) The Church councils of Jerusalem, Rome, Carthridge and Hippo bore forth the NT canon and attached to 46 Hebrew Books.
'nope, Roman Catholic church bad'
Old gee, the Apostles already explained the faith. The word of God is/ was protected. Those verses you preach are not the same as what they preached.
'nope, Roman Roman Roman Catholic Church messed up the teachings for 1900 yrs and we born agains straightened it all out.'
That's your faith old gee, it requires complete submittal to stupidity. Its so ignorant its frightening to the normal folk.
Btw, Moslem is the correct spelling.
Cly, you are nothing more than a lying sack of gas. Your ignorance is only exceeded by your primitive arrogance. Why "REFORMATION"? Because your moronic statue mary worshiping pagan low-lifes corrupted what Jesus taught to fit a foreign theology directly from hell itself. Other than that Mrs. Lincoln how was the play. LOL LOL Go back to the hole you crawled out of and kiss a statue, eat a cracker and somehow convince yourself you are a "Christian".

A Muslim, sometimes spelled Moslem, is an adherent of Islam.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#474497 Sep 2, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"For as many of you as have been baptized in Christ, have put on Christ."
"Know you not that all we, who are baptized in Christ Jesus, are baptized in his death? "
So you are saying if a priest throws water on your head you are now a "Christian", saved and headed for heaven? If getting wet saved us then why did Jesus have to die on the cross?

Let me repeat again and again and again....baptism DOES NOT SAVE. ONLY JESUS SAVES.

Biblical John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

Roman Catholic John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him and is baptized should not perish but have eternal life"

Biblical Acts 4:12, "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

Roman Catholic Acts 4:12, "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven, except baptism, that has been given among men by which we must be saved"

Biblical Acts 16:30-31, 30 "Then he brought them out and said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" 31 And they said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

Roman Catholic Acts 16:30-31, 30 "Then he brought them out and said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" 31 And they said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, be baptized, and you will be saved, you and your household."

Biblical Romans 10:9-10, 9 "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved."

Roman Catholic Romans 10:9-10, 9 "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, and are baptized by a priest, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth and being baptized by a priest you are saved."

Biblical Ephesians 2:8-10, 8 "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

Roman Catholic Ephesians 2:8-10, 8 "For by grace and baptism you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is a gift of God and your priest, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

You have been lied to and are headed for hell if you believe anyone, anything or any organization can save you other than the Lord Jesus Christ.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#474498 Sep 2, 2013
AnthonyMN, is your Savior a Jew or a pope?

Since: Sep 09

Smithers, Canada

#474499 Sep 2, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
God came to earth wrapped in human flesh, borned into a jewish family, and walked among us.
He was called Jesus by this parents, handed pick by God Himself.
He became the King of the Jewish, and all who recieves Him as Lord and Savior.
The Jewish nation are Gods chosen people, when we recieve Christs as Lord and Savior and are born again we are adopted in to God's family, and grafted into the True Vine Which is Jesus Christ.
We are the body of Christ, The True Church and only Church of God.
It's neither catholic or protestant, it is A Spirit Church.
Jesus came Preaching the Kingdom of God not a denomination.
To think God created denominations is thinking with a pea brain.
Can't fit God in a denomiational box He won't fit.
If it suits you then you can keep on pretending that a Jew came to earth to save ONLY Christians.

It's YOUR game ... but you won't convince me that your game is worthy of following ... as I believe all religions are based on game-playing philosophies of no value whatsoever.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#474500 Sep 2, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Try answering the question. Don't answer your own question or answer a question I did not ask. Here is the question AGAIN....
My Savior is Jesus Christ. Who's yours?

Smithers, Canada

#474501 Sep 2, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep planting seeds of hate June,
Do YOU hate Muslims and Hindus and Buddhist ... or do you just believe their religions are based on lies???

I suggest you stop lying about my intentions and concentrate on your own intentions of how YOU believe that a god find you and your religion irresistible and all other religions offensive.

Silly people!!!
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#474502 Sep 2, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you are saying if a priest throws water on your head you are now a "Christian", saved and headed for heaven? If getting wet saved us then why did Jesus have to die on the cross?
Let me repeat again and again and again....baptism DOES NOT SAVE. ONLY JESUS SAVES.
Biblical John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."
Roman Catholic John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him and is baptized should not perish but have eternal life"
Biblical Acts 4:12, "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."
Roman Catholic Acts 4:12, "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven, except baptism, that has been given among men by which we must be saved"
Biblical Acts 16:30-31, 30 "Then he brought them out and said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" 31 And they said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."
Roman Catholic Acts 16:30-31, 30 "Then he brought them out and said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" 31 And they said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, be baptized, and you will be saved, you and your household."
Biblical Romans 10:9-10, 9 "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved."
Roman Catholic Romans 10:9-10, 9 "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, and are baptized by a priest, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth and being baptized by a priest you are saved."
Biblical Ephesians 2:8-10, 8 "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."
Roman Catholic Ephesians 2:8-10, 8 "For by grace and baptism you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is a gift of God and your priest, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."
You have been lied to and are headed for hell if you believe anyone, anything or any organization can save you other than the Lord Jesus Christ.
When did I say if a priest throws water on me I'm saved? I just quoted St. Paul who said we are baptized into Christ.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#474503 Sep 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think waldo May have united the believers who lived in the mountains ..persecuted by the RCC and codified their beliefs ..But I think they existed long before he ever joined them
But not as a church as such ..just a group of disciples patterning themselves after the apostles who brought CHRIST to them ..
No, You don't think and that is your problem. Herme is an idiot. Go read the puritan boards, go read Baptists scholars whom I quoted. The above was debunked throughly. Wild Stories is all they are. There were no Waldensians in 1120 sorry. If you wish to portrya then correctly then you should also bring out that they persecuted others as they protestantized. The Albegnesians murdered the pagal legate. You Protestants want to believe that something like you believed in existed, but it never did. You can add your stories to the gnostics. Waldo formed the Movement period.

So you can cut and paste documents proven to be wrong by Protestant scholars, you can deny what the Waldensians say, you can continue to foster a lie or you can come to grips with reality but suspect you believe Bush blew up the twin towers and Moslems caused the 35w bridge to collapse. I love the Jesuit Oath myth destroyed many times on this thread which your heretic friend Herme took hook line and sinker the scholarly fellow he is. lol
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#474504 Sep 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If it suits you then you can keep on pretending that a Jew came to earth to save ONLY Christians.
It's YOUR game ... but you won't convince me that your game is worthy of following ... as I believe all religions are based on game-playing philosophies of no value whatsoever.
Romans 5:7-10, 7 "For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— 8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. 10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life."

Smithers, Canada

#474505 Sep 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
My Savior is Jesus Christ. Who's yours?
If you OWN the Jewish trade-MARK ... you best start praying to Jehovah and as HE is the source of ONLY Judaism.

Theology is silly.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#474506 Sep 2, 2013
PROPOSITION: Is Christian Baptism sacramental and regenerational or is it merely a symbol?

FACT: The vast majority of Christians (i.e. Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Anglicans, Lutherans, Methodists, etc.) believe that Baptism is regenerational -- that is to say, that the Sacrament itself transforms the person by "water and the Word," (cf. Eph 5:26) thus adopting that person into the Body of Christ and making that person a participant in the very same Sonship which Christ Himself enjoys with the Father (Romans 8:15-17, Galatians 4:6-7).

FACT: From earliest times, literally every Church Father and Christian bishop, as well as every orthodox Christian scholar until the Protestant reformation, understood Baptism as regenerational. This included Martin Luther and most of the Protestant reformers who followed him.

FACT: Yet, despite this, there are several Christian groups which deny that Baptism is regenerational, holding instead that it is merely an outward sign or symbol of one's inner faith in Christ. In this, they maintain that it is one's personal acceptance of Christ that matters; and that Baptism is no more than a ceremony in which one publicly proclaims and displays one's faith. Indeed, these same Christian groups believe that the doctrine of Baptismal regeneration is a corruption of what the Apostles preached, reducing the significance of this supposedly "symbolic ceremony" to the level of "magic" or "superstition." In this, they hold that only personal faith in Christ is of any importance and that "sprinkling water on someone's head" does absolutely nothing in and of itself.

Cont.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 min JESUS SAVES 9,530
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Tue 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Jun 26 Earthling-1 118
News Pope urges revolution to save Earth, fix 'perve... Jun 25 Sterkfontein Swar... 30
News Delamaide: Pope joins bank critics Jun 23 Eleanor 1
More from around the web