Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650537 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#474683 Sep 3, 2013
truth

Perth, Australia

#474684 Sep 3, 2013
others try prepare life which you or i don't liked not at all..no..
i am as i am as i always exist..

many masters exist and try what they want..i don't want as they want..not at all..

desire of others are zero toward many
as always finish in vain as it is many people not have proper life

real Creator not prepare suffering from beginning..others ruins as they want ruin again..

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#474685 Sep 3, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides of that issue are born-anew from above and the side against it actually preaches it from the Word so no big deal.
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I HAVE NEVER PREACHED THAT A CHRISTIAN CANT WALK AWAY FROM GOD AND I DONT BELEIVE THAT GIF HAS EITHER, SO YOU ARE WRONG, AS ALWAYS. and BTW, when Preachers need you to tell others what we Preach , then the Church will be long gone.

tho I agree that none can take us away from God and His Love, I am certain that I have the free will to walk away, just as Demas had when he took off the Love shackels of God for the chains of this world and became an enemy of the Gospel

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#474686 Sep 4, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I HAVE NEVER PREACHED THAT A CHRISTIAN CANT WALK AWAY FROM GOD AND I DONT BELEIVE THAT GIF HAS EITHER, SO YOU ARE WRONG, AS ALWAYS. and BTW, when Preachers need you to tell others what we Preach , then the Church will be long gone.
tho I agree that none can take us away from God and His Love, I am certain that I have the free will to walk away, just as Demas had when he took off the Love shackels of God for the chains of this world and became an enemy of the Gospel
The Pink Rabbit and you have something in common...both of you were called of God!!!

2Ti 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me: For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

Tell me who "me" is in that Scripture....
truth

Perth, Australia

#474687 Sep 4, 2013
no any sense that i have to know

Real Creator left life and law which others try change..

on every action coming reaction..others simply used good souls and place which is as it is from all eternity..

to be hero for yourself is nothing then we call pride

i am not that person not at all..

Simple i am not interesting who ever are you.
Not at all!
Is that sin or error not to know?
truth

Perth, Australia

#474688 Sep 4, 2013
ones when you choose your path
its you
not me

this planet is full of everything

next life which others not even plain others posses and created as well going into destruction
not from me
no
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#474689 Sep 4, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You Roman Catholics claim that you do not believe in eternal security...
but you go so far that you believe in no security at all...
Since you don't believe in being obedient to Jesus and
Being Born again..
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
I can understand why you can't promise any one in the Roman Catholic Church that they can know they have eternal life ..
Because of the quandary you live in.... by disregarding Jesus' words,
you can't take hold of the GOLDEN TEXT... of the Bible.
which says....
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
and claim it as you own...
YOU HAVE NO SECURITY ...CONDITIONAL (WHICH I BELIEVE IN)
OR UNCONDITIONAL... WHICH IS THE O S A S
ALL YOU OFFER IS A DEAD END STREET...OR RELIGIOUS BINGO
You, Confrinting,(along with your other Protestant "fundie fabricators", continue to distort, manipulate, pervert, mis-interpret and twist the Word of God, over and over and over again "every time" you guote (or better yet mis-quote) your "cafeteria list" of bible verses....The fact is that there is ONLY "one way" to deal with anti-catholic "half-truth, half-heretical" preachers, such as you! And it is this! YOU "fundie (opinionated) fanatics" can continue to worship God in "YOUR OWN" way----------and we as Catholics will continue to worship God in "HIS WAY"--------in and through HIS (historically and biblically (PROVEN) One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church,(the Bride of Christ)!!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#474690 Sep 4, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Confrinting,(along with your other Protestant "fundie fabricators", continue to distort, manipulate, pervert, mis-interpret and twist the Word of God, over and over and over again "every time" you guote (or better yet mis-quote) your "cafeteria list" of bible verses....The fact is that there is ONLY "one way" to deal with anti-catholic "half-truth, half-heretical" preachers, such as you! And it is this! YOU "fundie (opinionated) fanatics" can continue to worship God in "YOUR OWN" way----------and we as Catholics will continue to worship God in "HIS WAY"--------in and through HIS (historically and biblically (PROVEN) One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church,(the Bride of Christ)!!!!!
Horse thirds....

Catholic insist that "church" in Scripture identifies the Roman Catholic Church.

I find no English dictionary, Bible dictionary, Greek lexicon, nor Scripture, that so defines the word "church"....and neither does any Catholic....

So where comes from this hogwash that "church" means Roman Catholic Church?????

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#474691 Sep 4, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Food,for thought and interesting
http://www.aish.com/h/hh/rh/shofar/Answering-...
I see someone doesn't like a post about the Jewish Holiday ..

Want to know,why not ..please,tell me I'M curious ..we can learn much from others,especially God's,Chosen
truth

Perth, Australia

#474692 Sep 4, 2013
Its very nice and please know who they are!
truth

Perth, Australia

#474693 Sep 4, 2013
please tell me about that horn..

see where ever you can find on map that horn..

Did you see symbol on connection of internet?
Yes many things as symbol.

Please tell me ..why is like that?

I personally don't do nothing against anyone.
But everything is connected from tiny things to biggest where humanity inhabitant.

If you express yourself as i then others think i am wrong.
No..i liked that you see and know about destruction which exist on this world..how its here its will be whats so ever.
truth

Perth, Australia

#474694 Sep 4, 2013
why internet have short as horn look symbil as adidas
see sport
look ski shoes..look tel institution eletricity symbols and so on..
look on many street trough any city..

please tell me
why i am wrong

don't call me racist
one thing help other destroy..

we call that revile

i am very tired wrote

nothing will spear on this planet nothing..

Did our human mind going toward peace or destruction with modern innovation?

n

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#474695 Sep 4, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
True Rose, but it also raises many questions;
1. Exactly HOW does He dispense it?
2. If there are disagreements as to how, WHO decides? It can't be the bible because people disagree as to what the bible says about it.
3. If someone says it's the Holy Spirit telling them, how do you decide between a different person who says the Holy Spirit tells them something else?
This is where Sacred Tradition comes in. What did those who were taught by the apostles say? And those they taught?
Well I'm sure they said the things,Jesus,said ..That belief in the,Son leads,to the Father.

That we have NO MEDIATOR but Christ ..That the,priests in the temple had nothing to do with granting them eternal life.
Repent and
Believe in the saviour who died for our Sins,and be baptized ..

Something along those lines ..

They preaches in some cases to people they might not even see again as they travelled home from Jerusalem or until the next holiday .

I'm sure they did not say ..You must stay here and come to this building and see me each week to confess your sins ..so I can forgive them and then i will give you the Eucharist so you can remain saved .

I really don't see that as how they spread GODS,word..or those who travelled FRom place to place ..baptizing after the people heard and accepted JESUS and then moved in..how did those people continue on in their faith ..through JESUS...And the power of the HOLY Spirit
truth

Perth, Australia

#474696 Sep 4, 2013
really
from 95-13 its long period battle evil spirit

I told you every spirit is not holy!

Holy Spirit is real!

please explain your words Almighty Canceller

please tell me how you call that..

street=s=$treet=whats deference treet
and nicely treat
treeaeiou adidas ad'id' as..

don't pretend did you try attack last night as well why..your law is not my law as i tell you..is that going hurt you..or you just play friendly..about what..why don't you realize i am not stupid no..
as well i am always as i am always some..now

still you not explain
about

Holy Spirit
truth

Perth, Australia

#474697 Sep 4, 2013
my god know
why keep me in this position..

you not tell me who do that
my hand
my lags
my body
my mind touch that cross
Why me?

its one only way which lead to Jesus..

How many roads and street exist into what?..'id'

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#474698 Sep 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Crosses
Before Christianity adopted the cross as its emblem, it was a pagan symbol for the sun-god Ra, and signified the perfect union of male and female energy.(The original crosses had equal length axes).
The Roman Emperor, Constantine, was a practicing sun-worshipping pagan, so perhaps the Roman Empire's adoption of Christianity as its main religion and consequently, the cross its main symbol, was of no coincidence...
Something to look into.
~~~

God's plan of redemption was created before the worlds were framed.

The devil has attempted to upstage God...in most everything..that he can stick his nose in.

The Roman Catholic Church has attempted to upstage God by giving/appointing Peter and his (so called) papal successors control of God's kingdom on the earth.

When the Bible says THIS..

Mat 19:27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee;

what shall we have therefore?

Mat 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

---

Luk 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.

Luk 22:26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

Luk 22:27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.

Luk 22:28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.

Luk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Luk 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

THERE IS ALWAYS ...THE WORLD ..THE FLESH ..AND THE DEVIL...WORKING

RELENTLESSLY IN THEIR TO ATTEMPT TO UPSTAGE GOD...AND CHANGE HIS PLANS

BUT

WHEN ALL ATTEMPTS ...TO UPSTAGE GOD.... ARE SAID AND DONE...

GOD WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD...AND HIS PLAN OF REDEMPTION WILL BE

VICTORIOUS...
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#474699 Sep 4, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse thirds....
Catholic insist that "church" in Scripture identifies the Roman Catholic Church.
I find no English dictionary, Bible dictionary, Greek lexicon, nor Scripture, that so defines the word "church"....and neither does any Catholic....
So where comes from this hogwash that "church" means Roman Catholic Church?????
Within the Church the Apostles exercised that regulative power with which Christ had endowed them. It was no chaotic mob, not loosely held together in the belief of the bible alone, but a true society possessed of a corporate life, and organized in various orders. The evidence shows the twelve to have possessed (a) a power of jurisdiction, in virtue of which they wielded a legislative and judicial authority, and (b) a magisterial office to teach the Divine revelation entrusted to them. Thus (a) we find St. Paul authoritatively prescribing for the order and discipline of the churches. He does not advise; he directs (1 Corinthians 11:34; 16:1; Titus 1:5). He pronounces judicial sentence (1 Corinthians 5:5; 2 Corinthians 2:10), and his sentences, like those of other Apostles, receive at times the solemn sanction of miraculous punishment (1 Timothy 1:20; Acts 5:1-10). In like manner he bids his delegate Timothy hear the causes even of priests, and rebuke, in the sight of all, those who sin (1 Timothy 5:19 sq.).(b) With no less definiteness does he assert that the Apostolate carries with it a doctrinal authority, which all are bound to recognize. God has sent them, he affirms, to claim "the obedience of faith" (Romans 1:5; 15:18). Further, his solemnly expressed desire, that even if an angel from heaven were to preach another doctrine to the Galatians than that which he had delivered to them, he should be anathema (Galatians 1:8), involves a claim to infallibility in the teaching of revealed truth.

While the whole Apostolic College enjoyed this power in the Church, St. Peter always appears in that position of primacy which Christ assigned to him. It is Peter who receives into the Church the first converts, alike from Judaism and from heathenism (Acts 2:41; 10:5 sq.), who works the first miracle (Acts 3:1 sqq.), who inflicts the first ecclesiastical penalty (Acts 5:1 sqq.). It is Peter who casts out of the Church the first heretic, Simon Magus (Acts 8:21), who makes the first Apostolic visitation of the churches (Acts 9:32), and who pronounces the first dogmatic decision (Acts 15:7).(See Schanz, III, p. 460.) So indisputable was his position that when St. Paul was about to undertake the work of preaching to the heathen the Gospel which Christ had revealed to him, he regarded it as necessary to obtain recognition from Peter (Galatians 1:18).

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#474700 Sep 4, 2013
OldJG wrote:
1. NOTHING CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD
For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.(Romans 8:38-39) Neither death nor anything that happens after death, or anything that happens while you're living can separate you from God's love. If there were no other verse in the Bible that deals with eternal security, this one covers the base.
2. WHEN YOU ARE SAVED YOU ARE MADE PERFECT FOREVER
For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.(Hebrews 10:14) When Jesus died on the cross, He saved you forever. Jesus offered one sacrifice for sin forever. If you ever lost your salvation, in order for you to be saved again, Jesus would have to die again. By one offering He has perfected forever those who were sanctified.
3. OUR LORD ALWAYS FINISHES WHAT HE BEGINS
And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.(Philippians 1:6) Let me tell you what the Holy Spirit of God does for your salvation. First, He convicted you of sin. Second, He converted you. And the Convictor and the Converter is also the Completer. If God fails to finish what He's begun God has failed and He cannot fail.
4. YOU ARE PREDESTINED TO BE LIKE JESUS
For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.(Romans 8:29) God saw you before this world was put in space. He saw you repent of your sin and ask Jesus to save you. And when God saw that, not only did He foreknow it, but also He predestined it. If it is settled in eternity how can it be undone in time?
5. YOU ARE IN CHRIST
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.(2 Corinthians 5:17) You are in Christ just like Noah was in the ark. The ark was a picture of Jesus and when Noah went into that ark God shut the door. Noah may have fallen down a lot of times in that ark, but he never fell out of it. Your security is not in a place, it is in a Person and His name is Jesus. And if you're in Jesus, you're secure and if you're not in Jesus you're not secure.
6. YOU ALREADY HAVE ETERNAL LIFE
Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.(John 5:24) Everlasting life is not something you get when you die. Everlasting life is something you get when you receive Jesus. If I have everlasting life, when can it end? Suppose I had it 10 years and it ended. Did I have everlasting life? No, I had a 10-year life. Whatever you have, if you ever lose it, whatever it was it wasn't everlasting.
7. THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS EVER INTERCEDING FOR YOU
I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours.(John 17:9) Jesus also prayed: I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one....“I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word.(John 17:15, 20). Say your name in that verse because Jesus prayed for you! Has Jesus ever prayed a prayer that wasn't answered? No, not one.
(See John 11:42) "I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me.” and (Hebrews 7:25) "Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them."
WHILE NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD...WE CAN
SEPARATE OUR LOVE FROM HIM..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#474701 Sep 4, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Within the Church the Apostles exercised that regulative power with which Christ had endowed them. It was no chaotic mob, not loosely held together in the belief of the bible alone, but a true society possessed of a corporate life, and organized in various orders. The evidence shows the twelve to have possessed (a) a power of jurisdiction, in virtue of which they wielded a legislative and judicial authority, and (b) a magisterial office to teach the Divine revelation entrusted to them. Thus (a) we find St. Paul authoritatively prescribing for the order and discipline of the churches. He does not advise; he directs (1 Corinthians 11:34; 16:1; Titus 1:5). He pronounces judicial sentence (1 Corinthians 5:5; 2 Corinthians 2:10), and his sentences, like those of other Apostles, receive at times the solemn sanction of miraculous punishment (1 Timothy 1:20; Acts 5:1-10). In like manner he bids his delegate Timothy hear the causes even of priests, and rebuke, in the sight of all, those who sin (1 Timothy 5:19 sq.).(b) With no less definiteness does he assert that the Apostolate carries with it a doctrinal authority, which all are bound to recognize. God has sent them, he affirms, to claim "the obedience of faith" (Romans 1:5; 15:18). Further, his solemnly expressed desire, that even if an angel from heaven were to preach another doctrine to the Galatians than that which he had delivered to them, he should be anathema (Galatians 1:8), involves a claim to infallibility in the teaching of revealed truth.
While the whole Apostolic College enjoyed this power in the Church, St. Peter always appears in that position of primacy which Christ assigned to him. It is Peter who receives into the Church the first converts, alike from Judaism and from heathenism (Acts 2:41; 10:5 sq.), who works the first miracle (Acts 3:1 sqq.), who inflicts the first ecclesiastical penalty (Acts 5:1 sqq.). It is Peter who casts out of the Church the first heretic, Simon Magus (Acts 8:21), who makes the first Apostolic visitation of the churches (Acts 9:32), and who pronounces the first dogmatic decision (Acts 15:7).(See Schanz, III, p. 460.) So indisputable was his position that when St. Paul was about to undertake the work of preaching to the heathen the Gospel which Christ had revealed to him, he regarded it as necessary to obtain recognition from Peter (Galatians 1:18).
~~~

Within the Church the Apostles exercised that regulative power with which Christ had endowed them.

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT JESUS CREATED 12 LITTLE GOD'S....

THE ONE THAT SHOULD (AND DOES) EXERCISE "regulative power" OVER THE CHURCH

IS...

THE HOLY GHOST...

JESUS SAID

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

NOTE

Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Joh 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Joh 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

NOTE

Joh 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS IGNORED THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS OF JESUS..

This is the reason IT IS A DEAD END STREET RELIGION It cannot promise

any security of SALVATION to those that are a part of it.
truth

Perth, Australia

#474702 Sep 4, 2013
https://maps.google.com.au/maps...

i drove my map
its corect everything what i drove

why i am not listen anyone
no
then
you think i am stupid

stars as you looking train
i am very angry over whom..i don't know
people liked travel

how you call people about travel as astro
please look on stars in heaven
we call that stapi=its some as you see on train chu chu chu chu as wheel as you see hand complete upside-down..now many religion practicing about astro..now
why everything stay on map..

now why you used name of my family
be good i know who are you
as well part of surgical where when who how and so on..you try used us don't you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web