Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687183 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#474306 Aug 31, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!
Good made me better for sure

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#474307 Aug 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good made me better for sure
yes it does....we have to do it again Rose!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#474308 Aug 31, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>So when Deborah ( a female ) judged/ruled Israel did she,a female have authority over the males in the nation of Israel? Now if Deborah was allowed """"" BY GOD"""" "to govern Israel,why would Paul come along later and say that he didn't allow women to have authority over men? Remember Paul said that. NOT GOD!
I just keep showing up and throwing a monkey wrench into the works huh,LOL?
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#474309 Aug 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your father is really proud of you for deriding sons of God and the Gospel Truth in God's Sacred Infallible Bible as "Typical bible only "propagandist" "false and distorted "lying" anti-catholic agenda!" "vindictive, argumentative and hatefilled "bible only buffoons"......
Yes Ox! The ONLY information you ever "dig up" out of your "National Inquirer (archives) is the same old bible only "propaganda" ---inserting the word "Catholic" whenever and wherever it "fits" into the book of Revelations and (anywhere else in the bible) in order to support your false and distorted "lying" anti-catholic agenda!........ I have dealt with vindictive, argumentative and hatefilled "bible only buffoons" like you for over 3 decades, that habve become (experts) at distorting the TRUTH......... You really need to quit reading these Protestant "fictitious" bible comentaries and "made up" sola scriptura church history books that are twisting and perverting your mind, heart and soul!..... I/we as Catholics will "continue" to stick with the TRUTH of TRUE CHURCH HISTORY and the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible, with Daily Mass, the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, the Eucharist and the (7) Sacraments and the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the TRUTH ---"ONLY" In Jesus Christ and 'ONLY' in HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church. YOU OX can do and believe all the Protestant lies that you want! We could "care less" as to WHAT you choose to believe!!!!!!We, as Catholic, ALREADY believe and know the TRUTH and it is in Jesus Christ, in and through His One True Catholic Church

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#474310 Aug 31, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>So when Deborah ( a female ) judged/ruled Israel did she,a female have authority over the males in the nation of Israel? Now if Deborah was allowed """"" BY GOD"""" "to govern Israel,why would Paul come along later and say that he didn't allow women to have authority over men? Remember Paul said that. NOT GOD!
What does that have to do with the price of ice in Alaska????

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#474311 Aug 31, 2013
Question: If Christ the Lord of Glory honor your home and come to your home for dinner,what would you serve Him?

Location hidden

#474312 Aug 31, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Ox! The ONLY information you ever "dig up" out of your "National Inquirer (archives) is the same old bible only "propaganda" ---inserting the word "Catholic" whenever and wherever it "fits" into the book of Revelations and (anywhere else in the bible) in order to support your false and distorted "lying" anti-catholic agenda!........ I have dealt with vindictive, argumentative and hatefilled "bible only buffoons" like you for over 3 decades, that habve become (experts) at distorting the TRUTH......... You really need to quit reading these Protestant "fictitious" bible comentaries and "made up" sola scriptura church history books that are twisting and perverting your mind, heart and soul!..... I/we as Catholics will "continue" to stick with the TRUTH of TRUE CHURCH HISTORY and the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible, with Daily Mass, the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, the Eucharist and the (7) Sacraments and the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the TRUTH ---"ONLY" In Jesus Christ and 'ONLY' in HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church. YOU OX can do and believe all the Protestant lies that you want! We could "care less" as to WHAT you choose to believe!!!!!!We, as Catholic, ALREADY believe and know the TRUTH and it is in Jesus Christ, in and through His One True Catholic Church
Your father is really proud of you for deriding sons of God and the Gospel Truth in God's Sacred Infallible Bible as "Typical bible only "propagandist" "false and distorted "lying" anti-catholic agenda!" "vindictive, argumentative and hatefilled "bible only buffoons"......

Hang in there....you probably will gain a great reward!!!! Your own pitchfork!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#474313 Aug 31, 2013
explain temptation who how why?..
by

Location hidden

#474314 Aug 31, 2013
Whassamater StarC...Afraid of the truth?? Afraid your lies will be proven so????

You are as blind as a bat and twice as deaf as a stone!!!! And I can prove it!!!

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

What is the correct definition for the word "church" in that verse????
truth

Perth, Australia

#474315 Aug 31, 2013
sick someone

no you are not prove nothing..

satanic wicket temptation=as para evil program=your evil prove,,

this planet is full of posien spiritual evil and weapons production in all aspect..

poor human mind or intelligence mind produce what?

prove yourself

you attacking someone who produce nothing..

poor media

production of wrong energy and weapons which is wrong

7 billion people on this planet
you acting as accuser who say

try stop production of every labaratory
not accuse
in future will be more tragedy

polluted mind
polluted water
polluted air
polluted medicine
polluted vaccine
polluted clothe
everything
you asked who is wrong who say
no..production=wrong

population grow up on this planet ..not control
what so ever you going hurt or accuse trough your media..nobody liked to be target..no any religion no any nation people color this or that..no-one

Location hidden

#474316 Aug 31, 2013
Who would you say the wxxxx of Revelation is? Is it something that will come in the future, or are we stuck with it right now?

Beloved, it is obvious the whoxx of Revelation is the Roman Catholic Institution, and God hates it! He wants His people to come out of it so that His love can be manifested. God says, "If you love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15)
At the end of the Dark Ages, when the popes ruthlessly controlled Europe, God raised up Christian men and women who knew the Bible and loudly proclaimed that the deadly Roman Catholic Institution was the whorx of Revelation.
truth

Perth, Australia

#474317 Aug 31, 2013
this planet stay in circle..its will be renew herself
its universal law..nobody care for humanity in that case..no
did leadership choose wrong path neglected this planet
they neglected humanity too

your real Creator left law trough time and space..
BillCooperWasRig ht

Winnipeg, Canada

#474318 Aug 31, 2013
Again I'm Gonna Ask Who's With Me In Regards To Storming Vatican City, Destroying The Damn Godforsaken Blasphemous Architecture, And Holding All Of Those Criminals Responsible For ALL The Crimes Against Humanity Starting With The Crucifixion Of Jesus?

I Always Love A Challenge, This Might Be The Mother Of All Tests To A Willing And Able Cognitive Warrior!

What About The 1.5 Billion Brainwashed Slaves?

I Don't Know, We Can All Deal With That After The Main Mission.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#474319 Aug 31, 2013
Lord of Light, come to us in our darkness. We offer you these false gods. Take them and cast your light upon us, for the night is dark and full or terrors.

Location hidden

#474320 Aug 31, 2013
BillCooperWasRight wrote:
Again I'm Gonna Ask Who's With Me In Regards To Storming Vatican City, Destroying The Damn Godforsaken Blasphemous Architecture, And Holding All Of Those Criminals Responsible For ALL The Crimes Against Humanity Starting With The Crucifixion Of Jesus?
I Always Love A Challenge, This Might Be The Mother Of All Tests To A Willing And Able Cognitive Warrior!
The catlicks had nothing to do with the crucifixion of Christ..they were nowhere near the scene!!!! Because they did not exist!!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#474321 Aug 31, 2013
BillCooperWasRight wrote:
I wouldn't do that if I were you. There are many negative things that exist that have their role to fulfill in Gods overall plan for mankind. Let them be till they have fulfilled their destiny that God has ordained for them to fulfill even if their destiny be the negative part of Gods plan.

If you, though meaning well,try to get rid of them before they have fulfilled that negative part of Gods plan that God wants them to fulfill God will move you out of the way if you try to interfere with His plan.

Remember no matter what happens,always pray that Gods will be done. Many people does not realize that God will sometimes use that which is negative to bring about His positive plans for man so be careful that you don't get in the way. God once even used a lying spirit to help bring about His positive plans once.

Well has it been spoken that God works in mysterious ways.
BillCooperWasRig ht

Winnipeg, Canada

#474322 Aug 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The catlicks had nothing to do with the crucifixion of Christ..they were nowhere near the scene!!!! Because they did not exist!!!!!
Hey Buddy, The Roman Empire Was Never Defeated!

Personally I Seem To Side With Those Scholars Who Deem Vatican City The "Holy" Roman Empire But, To Lend More Credence To Your Argument, You're Always Looking For A Fight!

Please, No More Cowardly Responses To My REASONABLE Questions!

Now Who's With Me On My Previous Post DAMN IT!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#474323 Aug 31, 2013
shun them is what we do.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#474324 Sep 1, 2013
it's obvious if their not in Jesus and void of truth, dust off your shoes of them, throw them out of the true church,... means stop praying for them right?

yeah lets cut to the straight.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#474325 Sep 1, 2013
We would never allow a false gospel to dwell in our church or family because you will suffer for it, cast out the evil among you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) 23 hr Tom Fontaine 42
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Mon JAXON 10,631
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web