Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 578,915
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more
foamer

Chicago, IL

#473180 Aug 26, 2013
catholics are not christian.
the new pope is caving in to gay demands and everything else that will get him throwed into he11 with the devil.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#473181 Aug 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious Insanity in America: The Official Nineteenth-Century Theory
Throughout much of the nineteenth century, psychiatrists and ordinary citizens agreed that one of the chief causes of mental illness was religious excitement.
Still ongoing into 21St Century and beyond , nonstop insanity!
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#473182 Aug 26, 2013
foamer wrote:
catholics are not christian.
the new pope is caving in to gay demands and everything else that will get him throwed into he11 with the devil.
Catholicism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic
History of the term ... Divergent interpretations
Brief organizational ...

Catholicism is a broad term for describing specific traditions in the Christian churches in theology and doctrine, liturgy, spirituality... For many the term ...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#473183 Aug 26, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus Christ willed for you and everyone else to be the authority on His Ministry, then he's a phony.
If Our Lord silently waited until 1452 for the Bible to be published, so folks like you could interpret His teachings for everyone.... Then he's a phony.
If the Bible is all that He willed for His revelation of truth, but didn't tell anyone which Books- and His Apostles didn't tell anyone which Books; and they didn't properly explain their writings for us; and the truth got completely screwed up until the born again movement arrived 1900 yrs later.... Then Confrint, CHRISTIANITY IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD OF A RELIGION THIS WORLD HAS. CHRIST WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE MESSIAH IF YOUR SCENARIO WAS FACT. GOT IT?
For Christianity, its either the Catholic faith or nothing. Any other scenario uses way to much ignorance and man made theories. They remove so much logic and reason and still call themselves the 'followers of the truth and the way'.
~~~
YOU WROTE

For Christianity, its either the Catholic faith or nothing.

MY FAITH IS IN JESUS CHRIST...

IT IS A SHAME THAT YOU BELIEVE..... CHRIST JESUS TO BE ...AND CALL HIM NOTHING...

JESUS SAID...

Mar_16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Joh_3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh_3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Joh_3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Joh_5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

THE HEBREW DEFINITION OF SALVATION ...

IS JESUS..

yeshu&#770;&#8219;a &#770;h
yesh-oo'-aw

Feminine passive participle of H3467; something saved, that is,(abstractly) deliverance; hence aid, victory, prosperity:- deliverance, health, help (-ing), salvation, save, saving (health), welfare.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC (so called ) CHURCH has nothing to do with THE

ETERNAL SALVATION OF ANY HUMAN BEING THAT HAS EVER BEEN BORN...

THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD HAS BEEN ASSUMED IT INTO A PLACE THAT ONLY CHRIST JESUS BELONGS...

AN YOU (POOR IGNORANT SOUL).... HAVE BOUGHT INTO IT ....

TAKEN THE BATE..HOOK LINE AND SINKER...

JESUS SAID OF YOUR POPE...

Joh_14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for

--->the prince <--- of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

-->PRINCE <-- DEFINED IN GREEK
G747
&#945;&#787;&#961; &#967;&#951;&#947; &#959;&#769;&#962;
arche&#772;gos
ar-khay-gos'
From G746 and G71; a chief leader:- author, captain, prince.

YOU FOLLOW YOUR POPE TO A PLACE OF ETERNAL SEPARATION FROM GOD.

I WILL FOLLOW JESUS...

THE ONE THAT SAID

Joh_11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

---

Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ,(by grace ye are saved;)

Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Location hidden

#473184 Aug 26, 2013
sec try

Jesus Christ, though not God, is essential to the salvation of any who seek the life everlasting. Without Jesus, no one is acceptable to God, his Father, Jehovah. Jesus is the King of God's Kingdom, he is earth's High Priest, he has been given power of judging. Truly, it is just as John 14:6 says:

"Jesus said to him: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#473185 Aug 26, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Be truthful Clay,can you envision the Apostle Paul kneeling before a statue and kissing it?
I most certainly can. I do not think Paul was a paranoid schizophrenic Christian. I believe he had reason and logic. I believe he clearly knew that God could not get jealous of a statue unless we are worhiping that statue in place of God.

Please don't divert these discussions to a silly accusation like 'statue worship'. Your brand of the faith has some serious issues. Nobody on your side will acknowledge them. They all play stupid and its heartbreaking.
I ask allot of questions, I know. But nobody will answer them. And when they do, its with a vague Bible verse that could be applied in several different areas.

Example:
You say the ROMAN Catholic Church corrupted the faith. Well, how come the Eucharist, infant Baptism, and Confession to a Priest (to name a few) was in place hundreds of yrs BEFORE the Roman Empire legalized the faith?? Obviously the Roman Empire had nothing to do with those teachings. So do you honestly think that Ignatius of Antioch and Clement completely screwed up the faith - even though they heard the Gospel audibly from the Apostles??

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#473186 Aug 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe you are the saint, or the demon?
Opposite Word of saint:
"demon, devil, fiend"
http://www.opposite-word.com/default.asp
neither....

#473187 Aug 26, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear every one of you self proclaimed pastors just itch to get into a Bible verse warfare match.
Sorry sir, I know better. I say this verse. You reject it. I say that verse. You reject it. I show you a written letter from a man that learned the Gospel from Peter and John, and you call him a 'Kook'.
You know that nothin will show you that you're wrong. Your mind is made up. I won't take your bait.
But for the sake of ending the discussion once and for all, why don't you simply show from one of your verses, where Christ instructed that a Bible be compiled for the SOLE source of revelation on His Ministry.
Really, sola scriptura is the first lie that Protestantism let into their faith. From there, everything derailed.
~~~

YOU HAVE GIVEN US NOTING..

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE BUT YOUR FABLES CONJECTURE AND MAN MADE LIES..

NOTHING FROM NOTHING IS NOTHING...

Eph_2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

YOU WALK ACCORDING TO THE COURSE OF THIS (UNIVERSE) WORLD AND FOLLOW THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD...

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS A SPIRITUAL KINGDOM...

AND WILL BE

IN THE HEARTS OF BELIEVERS UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS...TO SET UP HIS PHYSICAL

KINGDOM...

JESUS HAS NO KINGDOM SET UP IN ROME ITALY

JESUS SAID SO...AND YOU ATTEMPT TO PUT HIM TO LYING...

Joh_18:36 Jesus answered,

My kingdom is not of this world:

if my kingdom were of this world,

then would my servants fight,

that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

THIS IS YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS

Mat_13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

YOU REFUSE TO RECEIVE IT...
1Th_2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD...JESUS IS THE LIVING WORD AND WHEN YOU DENY THIS WORD YOU DENY HIM...

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

YOU DENY JESUS CHRIST

AND

GLORIFY PETER

MARY SAINTS

AND YOUR CHURCH...

Mat_10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#473188 Aug 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your baseless nonsense changes not the truth: Quoting the Catholic Encyclopedia is not distorting, twisting,I pray that by the Grace of God, your eyes and ears will someday be opened.
At the present time you are blind as a bat and deaf as a stone!!!!
I lived your bible only heretical (half-truth)- so-called Christianity for over 35 years and it is NOTHING but a bunch of contradicting and inconsistent distorting and manipulating of the TRUTH of the TRUE BIBLE INTERPRETATION of the Bible---AND---TRUE Church History........ You bible only "fundies" have been living this lie for "so long" that you are actually beginning to believe "your own lies"!!! Quite frankly, "I could care less, as to WHAT you believe"!....... I/we as Catholic KNOW "without a doubt" that the TRUTH has, is and will ALWAYS grounded, sustained, confirmed and supported by over 2000 years of the historical and biblical TRUTH in and through Jesus Christ and His One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church......... You, OX, can KEEP YOUR (half-truth, half-heresy) Christianity, FOR ALL I CARE!!! IT IS ALL YOURS!!!...Go argue with your other 42,000 bible only "fundies" who don't agree with you EITHER!..... It is a "total waste of my time" -which is--better spent at Daily Mass, with Jesus in the Eucharist, the Sacraments, in prayer and the TRUE BIBLE TEACHINGS in the Catholic Church!!!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#473189 Aug 26, 2013
John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#473190 Aug 26, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>"Those who worship God,must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth." How sad that you think that worshiping God must have physical images and shrines,and the like.When actually Clay,all of that was forbidden to the early Hebrews,and the Jews never strayed from such.But if it was not good for them,how is it that the Son of the Living God who has not changed,gave to us those things you take for granted,as you go to Mass? Did Jesus give to us statues?Did He expect us to worship a host encased in the Monstrance? You say yes,but the Jews of old,and especially the Father forbade such.
You can do what you want,but the truth is your church has mixed paganism with Christianity,and you expect us to forsake what we have learned in Scripture to follow your church, with all its mixture,OH but you are the original church? I don't think so,the first church were the Apostles,we have the Scriptures,and sorry the Scriptures do not tell us to adorn our churches or houses of worship with gaudy shrines,nor do the Scriptures tell us to put things on our bodies that venerate saints.The Scriptures lead us to GRACE,which is not personal atonement for our sins.
How has the Church "Mixed Paganism" with Christianity?

Come on Pad, don't just yelp out a convenient accusation with no basis.

Is it Sunday worship that's Pagan, to coincide with the Sun god worship? Nope, Sunday observance came from the Apostles.

Is it because we have statues? Get real. Pagans weren't the only ones who had statues. Besides, they worshiped statues. We don't.

Does it interest you at all.....that Jewish temples are being unearthed today, that contain statues? Not only did God allow statues, He commanded it.

"And you shall make two Cherubim of gold; of HAMMERED WORK SHALL YOU MAKE THEM" Exodus, 25:18

Thats a graven image of Angels, Pad. God commanded the Jews to make graven images.
You guys have no right taking the first commandment out of context like that. God is not jealous of a graven image of Mary holding the infant Jesus, you goof.

#473191 Aug 26, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived your bible only heretical (half-truth)- so-called Christianity for over 35 years and it is NOTHING but a bunch of contradicting and inconsistent distorting and manipulating of the TRUTH of the TRUE BIBLE INTERPRETATION of the Bible---AND---TRUE Church History........ You bible only "fundies" have been living this lie for "so long" that you are actually beginning to believe "your own lies"!!! Quite frankly, "I could care less, as to WHAT you believe"!....... I/we as Catholic KNOW "without a doubt" that the TRUTH has, is and will ALWAYS grounded, sustained, confirmed and supported by over 2000 years of the historical and biblical TRUTH in and through Jesus Christ and His One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church......... You, OX, can KEEP YOUR (half-truth, half-heresy) Christianity, FOR ALL I CARE!!! IT IS ALL YOURS!!!...Go argue with your other 42,000 bible only "fundies" who don't agree with you EITHER!..... It is a "total waste of my time" -which is--better spent at Daily Mass, with Jesus in the Eucharist, the Sacraments, in prayer and the TRUE BIBLE TEACHINGS in the Catholic Church!!!
YOU WROTE
I lived your bible only heretical (half-truth)- so-called Christianity for over 35 years

YOU LIE...THROUGH YOU TEETH...

IF YOU HAD EVER BEEN

A TRULY BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN

YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT INTO YOUR ROMAN CATHOLIC CULT..

YOU EVIDENTLY ATTENDED

THE FIRST ICE BOX CHURCH WHERE THE PREACHER FEED THE CONGREGATION

FROZEN T.V. DINNERS....AND YOU ENJOYED THE HAPPY HOUR...IN THE BASEMENT..

WHERE MANY WERE COLD AND FEW WERE FROZEN...

WHERE IF JESUS WERE TO HAVE ATTENDED... ONCE ..YOU DEACONS WOULD HAVE

EVICTED HIM...

SO YOU TRADED ONE SOCIAL CLUB FOR ANOTHER...

YOU HAVEN'T THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT A TRUE BORN AGAIN EXPERIENCE IS...

BUT IF YOU GET INTO HEAVEN YOU WILL HAVE TO OBEY JESUS

HE SAID...

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

iFYOU HAD LIVED
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#473192 Aug 26, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU HAVE GIVEN US NOTING..
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE BUT YOUR FABLES CONJECTURE AND MAN MADE LIES..
NOTHING FROM NOTHING IS NOTHING...
Eph_2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
YOU WALK ACCORDING TO THE COURSE OF THIS (UNIVERSE) WORLD AND FOLLOW THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD...
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS A SPIRITUAL KINGDOM...
AND WILL BE
IN THE HEARTS OF BELIEVERS UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS...TO SET UP HIS PHYSICAL
KINGDOM...
JESUS HAS NO KINGDOM SET UP IN ROME ITALY
JESUS SAID SO...AND YOU ATTEMPT TO PUT HIM TO LYING...
Joh_18:36 Jesus answered,
My kingdom is not of this world:
if my kingdom were of this world,
then would my servants fight,
that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
THIS IS YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS
Mat_13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
YOU REFUSE TO RECEIVE IT...
1Th_2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD...JESUS IS THE LIVING WORD AND WHEN YOU DENY THIS WORD YOU DENY HIM...
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
YOU DENY JESUS CHRIST
AND
GLORIFY PETER
MARY SAINTS
AND YOUR CHURCH...
Mat_10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Ok, so you are unable to provide a verse where Christ commands a Bible be compiled to be the sole source of His Ministry. Therefore you sling a bunch of Bible verses to divert from the problem. Go figure. Have a nice night.
How come you only have 66 Books and I have 72 in my Bible?
lol. You will not answer that either, because you know we can show you how Protestants removed 7 Books without the authority.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#473193 Aug 26, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
God communicates the Truth to us in this manner;
1 John 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.
Here is the oldest Dinosaur ever discovered. 150 Million yrs old!

Marge says,'impossible'. The Holy Spirit reveals to her that the Earth is only 5,000 yrs old!

Well this scientist at Southern Methodist University (a Christian University) says different.

foxnews.com/science/2013/05/30/most-primitive...

You can't force yourself to be stupid just to cling to the lie of Sola Scripture. You can't have faith, but remove reason and logic Mar. That's exactly what fundamentalist Evangelical Christianity does. They remove reason and logic and embrace ignorance. they have to unfortunately, otherwise they aint got a religion..
Plain Jane

Orlando, FL

#473194 Aug 26, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The revelation of the Gospel was already revealed by the Apostles by sacred scripture and sacred tradition. In short, the Apostles already explained their writings to the world. The Church they set up was put in charged of protecting the word. This Church decided to compile a Bible almost 400 yrs after Christ died and rose. This would have come about 80 yrs after Constantine legalized the faith btw.
Jesus nor His Apostles ever commanded the Church put together some of their writings in order to dictate the faith. Christians never 'got together' and opened up their Bibles to figure out their disagreements. They held a council, and the authoritative teaching Magisterium -guided by the Holy Spirit - made a decision. The validly ordained Bishops decided upon any questions, with the Bishops of Rome having the final say. That's just the why Christ set up His Church.
How else could truth be revealed and protected so mankind will know the path to Heaven? It couldn't an by 50,000 private opinions on the written scriptures..
Nice story, but you avoided the question.

After so many hundreds of years, wouldn't it make sense for your supposedly superior truth to gradually become evident to all of mankind?

Sorry, the Holy Roman Empire isn't remembered for any type of superior morality or truth.

And recent history sure doesn't scream "superior morality and truth."

At some point in time, when the claim fails to match the reality, then the claim is shown to be false.

1600 years is plenty. Time's up.

#473195 Aug 26, 2013
WATER BAPTISM ALONE ....DOES NOT SAVE A BABY, NOR DOES IT SAVE AND ADULT...

IT IS A PART OF AN ONGOING PROCESS...

-->IF WATER ALONE SAVED A PERSON..

THEN NOAH WOULD HAVE HAD NO REASON TO HAVE BUILT THE

ARK.<--.

THEY WERE ALL IMMERSED...AND DROWN...

NOAH PREACH REPENTANCE..WHILE BUILDING THE ARK..

and just as they did in their day...like you Roman Catholics...No one listened...

1Pe_3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

THE ARK IS A TYPE OF JESUS...AND SALVATION WAS BY/THROUGH THE ARK THAT WAS BUILT BY GOD'S BLUEPRINT...

WHILE WATER BAPTISM IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF SALVATION

WITH OUT REPENTANCE IT IS no more that taking a bath...shower.

Jesus said

Mar_1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The blueprint is the same today as it was then

repent ye, and believe the gospel.

#473196 Aug 26, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you are unable to provide a verse where Christ commands a Bible be compiled to be the sole source of His Ministry. Therefore you sling a bunch of Bible verses to divert from the problem. Go figure. Have a nice night.
How come you only have 66 Books and I have 72 in my Bible?
lol. You will not answer that either, because you know we can show you how Protestants removed 7 Books without the authority.
RIDE YOU HOBBY HORSE TO HELL...

YOU ALWAYS CHANGE THE SUBJECT AND FALL BACK UPON ..

WHAT GOD DID NOT SAY..

I WORN YOU THAT YOU BETTER PAY HEED TO WHAT HE DID SAY..

NO DENOMINATION NOR NATIONALITY

RECEIVES

A SPECIAL EXCEPTION WHEN THEY STAND BEFORE GOD..

IT IS A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP...--> EVERY SOUL <--

Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish,

upon -->every soul of man that doeth evil,<--

of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

---

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 -->For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.<--

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
truth

Perth, Australia

#473197 Aug 26, 2013
its mean include what i say
-don't lift up your soul in vain
every person will be judge according that..

Where is that key?
Who can open door..door about what?

Remember whats so ever you do or have on the end you can lose include soul.

Who sustain everything in loving Power?
truth

Perth, Australia

#473198 Aug 26, 2013
Are you for sure Noah don't have animals there in boat?

Did you find boat..must be big Heavenly..its sustain
in within as huge magnet which provide from power which not exist here..no..we not have that boat.

How i know i don't know?

Which Power stay on Cross.
Did you touch that Power?
Complete hand lag body and start mind..oh..i am still alive.

Are you for sure that Cross not exist?
Is that Cross Holy?

Location hidden

#473199 Aug 26, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Do you have enough love to answer my questions of about two weeks ago???

Do you deny the SBC Faith Message: Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus perfectly revealed and did the will of God, taking upon Himself human nature with its demands and necessities and identifying Himself completely with mankind yet without sin.

Do you deny the Catholic teaching: Jesus Christ the Son of God the redeemer of the Human Race...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Maverick 9,033
News Allah is great.... (Jul '13) 3 hr YaWay 173
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 16 hr kuda 33
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 25 swedenforever 32
News Pope finds popularity and dissent at 2-year mark Mar 22 ELIAS IBARRA 4
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 17 barefoot2626 2,030
News Francis expects short papacy Mar 16 ELIAS IBARRA 2
More from around the web